Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:
Transyleon wrote:ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR IS SO PERFECT! I need to see Ultimate Echo Echo!

Yes, me too!

Me three!

He was the best of the Ultimates.
Ultimate Echo Echo is my favorite ultimate and pretty much everyone's I think.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

heres the huge pic of Humungousaur pic from Toonzone:
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Humongousaur02

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:heres the huge pic of Humungousaur pic from Toonzone:
i should have known derrick said ben couldnt transform into ultimates not that they wouldnt appear

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:heres the huge pic of Humungousaur pic from Toonzone:
wile it look amazing it look like they were enchansed whit nanomachines rather than being evolved by million of years of warfare simulation.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sure, nobody complained when they added a machine gun with rockets to him. But a bit of metal on him? How is this evolution!

Anyways, the new Ultimatrix seems to work differently. If you pay attention, the badge on him is combined with his body. (the metal veins)

Maybe the new Ultimates are more than just biologically stronger? If Ben's Omnitric gives accesories to them, then maybe the Ultimatrix has "accesories" build into the new evolved species.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

The metal actually seems to be his innards. His arms look like they're rotting, and the tubes are ebing exposed underneath. so yeah it's a wonderfully badass design and now I'm actually sad, despite how much I hate the concept of Ultimates, that Ben can't use it.

I can not wait to see the other three Ultimates. Just give me Spidermonkey now pleaaaaase

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i hope they dont ruin Ultimate Echo Echo and Ultimate Swampfire if he appears.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:The metal actually seems to be his innards. His arms look like they're rotting, and the tubes are ebing exposed underneath. so yeah it's a wonderfully badass design and now I'm actually sad, despite how much I hate the concept of Ultimates, that Ben can't use it.

I can not wait to see the other three Ultimates. Just give me Spidermonkey now pleaaaaase

some people are theorizing that he merged whit a techadon robot or the weapon master did someting.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

painlee wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:The metal actually seems to be his innards. His arms look like they're rotting, and the tubes are ebing exposed underneath. so yeah it's a wonderfully badass design and now I'm actually sad, despite how much I hate the concept of Ultimates, that Ben can't use it.

some people are theorizing that he merged whit a techadon robot or the weapon master did someting.

Intriguing idea, though I'll be disappointed if that's true.

Someone should ask the guy who saw it. And also ask him what Echo Echo and Spidermonkey looked like. Somebody should. (That would be you guys with tumblrs. hint hint hint. )

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

it awesome that Ben used 3 of his brute aliens and 2 of his lighting aliens in the same episode.

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

Hopefully they'll make Ultimate Spodersucky at least the very tiniest smallest insignificant little ounce of cool.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Solo28 wrote:

Hopefully they'll make Ultimate Spodersucky at least the very tiniest smallest insignificant little ounce of cool.

I think they totally will.

http://shrek.com

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

According to Derrick, Ultimate EE's disks look like his head and Ultimate Spidermonkey has eight gorilla arms

http://shrek.com

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Yeah but seriously guys ask the dude.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:According to Derrick, Ultimate EE's disks look like his head and Ultimate Spidermonkey has eight gorilla arms
Why has this episode not aired on TV yet? I am not sure I can stand the wait.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:According to Derrick, Ultimate EE's disks look like his head and Ultimate Spidermonkey has eight gorilla arms
that be insane:affraid 

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

I'm interested to see those.

Who knows maybe they'll surprise me and Ultimate Spidermonkey will look decent. Maybe. They made Humungosaur look cool, so who knows.

Those headdisks...

Very intermeresting...hmm

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Glad Albedo is being shown some long overdue respect, but I'm really getting sick of Argit. Rolling Eyes 

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sir_Ronald wrote:Glad Albedo is being shown some long overdue respect, but I'm really getting sick of Argit. Rolling Eyes 
tell me about it

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:Sure, nobody complained when they added a machine gun with rockets to him. But a bit of metal on him? How is this evolution!

Anyways, the new Ultimatrix seems to work differently. If you pay attention, the badge on him is combined with his body. (the metal veins)

Maybe the new Ultimates are more than just biologically stronger? If Ben's Omnitrix gives accesories to them, then maybe the Ultimatrix has "accesories" build into the new evolved species.

He went from Bullets to Rockets....

The Ultimatrix v2 looks like adds merging with technology as part of the evolution....

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

beczam1290 wrote:
Sir_Ronald wrote:Glad Albedo is being shown some long overdue respect, but I'm really getting sick of Argit. Rolling Eyes 
tell me about it

I get that the staff really loves him, but he's pulling the same crap each time he appears and it's getting to the point where it's more annoying than it is funny.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sir_Ronald wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
tell me about it

I get that the staff really loves him, but he's pulling the same crap each time he appears and it's getting to the point where it's more annoying than it is funny.
and did you guys notice he has had the same number of apperances in omniverse then alien force and ultimate alien combined

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

So far we know 3 out of 4 Ultimate Voice Actors

Ultimate Humungousaur - John DiMaggio
Ultimate Spidermonkey - Paul Eiding
Ultimate Grey Matter - Eric Bauza
Now that's left is Ultimate Echo Echo, I'm hoping it's Dee

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

Albedo seeks a device that will finally change him back into his Galvan form; meanwhile, Ben is locked in Plumber HQ prison.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=321749

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 N51f0256023d37_large

W00

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum