Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 1st June 2013, 9:56 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
K I don't know how serious Ferrick was being

But http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/465258571173486052


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
its been said that pic of tummy head and liam comes from this episode, ( does anyone else think that gun looks like the plumbers rife kevin had in ultimate enermy????) psyphon wanting the ultimates i wonder... everyone excited!!!! Very Happy

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Its Episode 32

No description yet...

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
http://instagram.com/p/cCsg0hyLdU/

Inspector 13 and Techadons!


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:http://instagram.com/p/cCsg0hyLdU/

Inspector 13 and Techadons!
Argit: http://instagram.com/p/cCtFBwSLen/

6THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st July 2013, 11:06 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:http://instagram.com/p/cCsg0hyLdU/

Inspector 13 and Techadons!
Argit: http://instagram.com/p/cCtFBwSLen/

And even a pic of Albedo on his Instagram that I can't link to right now.

7THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 21st July 2013, 11:47 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YES


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK SHREK-PSD-3

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
So some bad news is Ultimate Heist didn't air at comic-con, but it was A Fistful of Brains
BUT here's some good news... DJW revealed Eye Guy and Nanomech are in this episode! (confirmed by DJW) So just letting you know.



Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 22nd July 2013, 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:So some bad news is Ultimate Heist didn't air at comic-con, but it was A Fistful of Brains
BUT here's some good news... DJW revealed Eye Guy and Nanomech are in this episode! So just letting you know.

No, it was Ultimate Heist.


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

10THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 6:57 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I have informations about the episode.

Khyber will releases Albedo from this Prision. Argit call himself "the hero of Undertown" (but he is a liar). Albedo makes equipment to return to Galvan form, and the ultimate forms returns. He uses Ultimate Humungossaur, Ultimate Echo Echo and Ultimate Spidermonkey to battle with Ben and Rook. The two heroes make sucess in fight.

Albedo says he will revenge for Azmuth, and he turns into ULTIMATE GREY MATTER, and he looks like MODOK, with the giant head.

Transformations of Albedo were Wildvine, Big Chill, Goop, Humungossaur, Ultimate Humungossaur, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultiamte Spidermankey, Grey Matter and Grey Matter Ultimate.

Transformations of Ben were Armodrillo, Shocksquatch, Ampfibian, Terraspin, Humungossaur and Four Arms.

11THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:08 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
awesome the ultimates are back , so Albedo build another omnitrix whit the ultimate feature?


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

12THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:25 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:awesome the ultimates are back , so Albedo build another omnitrix whit the ultimate feature?
Maybe he stole the Ultimatrix since we didn't see what happened to it. Though you would think Azmuth would learn from what happened last time.

13THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:26 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Mr. Verk wrote:I have informations about the episode.

Khyber will releases Albedo from this Prision. Argit call himself "the hero of Undertown" (but he is a liar). Albedo makes equipment to return to Galvan form, and the ultimate forms returns. He uses Ultimate Humungossaur, Ultimate Echo Echo and Ultimate Spidermonkey to battle with Ben and Rook. The two heroes make sucess in fight.

Albedo says he will revenge for Azmuth, and he turns into ULTIMATE GREY MATTER, and he looks like MODOK, with the giant head.

Transformations of Albedo were Wildvine, Big Chill, Goop, Humungossaur, Ultimate Humungossaur, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultiamte Spidermankey, Grey Matter and Grey Matter Ultimate.

Transformations of Ben were Armodrillo, Shocksquatch, Ampfibian, Terraspin, Humungossaur and Four Arms.

New Ultimate alien. WOW! squee 

So friggin awesome.

Now we have in the same series normal aliens, ultimates AND predators. jawdrop

14THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:I have informations about the episode.

Khyber will releases Albedo from this Prision. Argit call himself "the hero of Undertown" (but he is a liar). Albedo makes equipment to return to Galvan form, and the ultimate forms returns. He uses Ultimate Humungossaur, Ultimate Echo Echo and Ultimate Spidermonkey to battle with Ben and Rook. The two heroes make sucess in fight.

Albedo says he will revenge for Azmuth, and he turns into ULTIMATE GREY MATTER, and he looks like MODOK, with the giant head.

Transformations of Albedo were Wildvine, Big Chill, Goop, Humungossaur, Ultimate Humungossaur, Ultimate Echo Echo, Ultiamte Spidermankey, Grey Matter and Grey Matter Ultimate.

Transformations of Ben were Armodrillo, Shocksquatch, Ampfibian, Terraspin, Humungossaur and Four Arms.

New Ultimate alien. WOW! squee 

So friggin awesome.

Now we have in the same series normal aliens, ultimates AND predators. jawdrop
mind blown does anyone have any pics


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK FjqcrGX
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK RXNBdvC
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK K8qc3Wt

15THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:38 pm

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR!

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enormo01

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enormo02

16THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:39 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Transyleon wrote:ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR!

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enormo01

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enormo02

If you want pics without the Undertown logo, go to Toonzone

17THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:40 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
Transyleon wrote:ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR!

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enormo01

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enormo02

epicly amazing

18THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:41 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
I wasn't crazy about the Ultimates returning. I wasn't particularly fond of any of them (except Echo Echo), some of them I outright disliked (Way Big, Spidermonkey), and as an idea it seemed poorly executed and ill-conceived. And I doubted that OV could make it better.

I am happy to admit that I was wrong.

BECAUSE THIS IS AMAZING. I never should have doubted Derrick and the crew.


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

19THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:44 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
fletch wrote:
Transyleon wrote:ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR!

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enormo01

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enormo02

epicly amazing
so does albedo have the ultimatrix because he has the ultimatrix sign and it cant be on him if he doesnt have an omnitrix


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK FjqcrGX
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK RXNBdvC
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK K8qc3Wt

20THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:45 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Holy shit...I think I pooped my pants, that's the scariest alien design in all the series. I'm officially scared and amazed, Albedo will be epic.

21THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:45 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:I wasn't crazy about the Ultimates returning. I wasn't particularly fond of any of them (except Echo Echo), some of them I outright disliked (Way Big, Spidermonkey), and as an idea it seemed poorly executed and ill-conceived. And I doubted that OV could make it better.

I am happy to admit that I was wrong.

BECAUSE THIS IS AMAZING. I never should have doubted Derrick and the crew.
All I have to say is... agreed Smile


_________________
It's Hero Time!

22THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:46 pm

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR IS SO PERFECT! I need to see Ultimate Echo Echo!

23THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:48 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Transyleon wrote:ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR IS SO PERFECT! I need to see Ultimate Echo Echo!

Yes, me too!

24THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 7:50 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Mr. Verk wrote:
Transyleon wrote:ULTIMATE HUMUNGOUSAUR IS SO PERFECT! I need to see Ultimate Echo Echo!

Yes, me too!

Me three!

He was the best of the Ultimates.

25THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd July 2013, 8:00 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Well it looks like Albedo either stole the Ultimatrix or made a new one. Either way I can't wait. I am super excited to see the other Ultimates. Too bad they aren't all in the episode because some of them could be awesome, like Ult. Wildmutt, and some of them need a makeover, like Ult. Big Chill.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum