Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:anyone have a trailer seriously
Here is a trailer http://www.d3press.us/files/Comic-Con%202013/Ben%2010%20Omniverse%202/130715_Ben10_Omni02_Web_FIN_h264.mov
awsome

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:any other info about the new game
the 3DS gets 7 more aliens then we do... like Rath and Eatle...

From the pres release: "Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming."

The numbers are accurate, but nowhere there does it say that Rath and Eatle are 3DS exclusive
it doesnt say they are exclusives look here this is the fact sheet for the game http://www.d3press.us/files/Comic-Con%202013/Ben%2010%20Omniverse%202/Ben%2010%20Omniverse%202%20Fact%20Sheet.doc

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

From the pres release: "Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming."

The numbers are accurate, but nowhere there does it say that Rath and Eatle are 3DS exclusive
it doesnt say they are exclusives look here this is the fact sheet for the game http://www.d3press.us/files/Comic-Con%202013/Ben%2010%20Omniverse%202/Ben%2010%20Omniverse%202%20Fact%20Sheet.doc
It won't let me... umm... see it, since I don't have Microsoft Word... Any chance you can copy the information or screenshot it?

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

It won't let me... umm... see it, since I don't have Microsoft Word... Any chance you can copy the information or screenshot it?
yep here you go
BEN 10: OMNIVERSE 2™

FACT SHEET

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Ben 10: Omniverse 2™ is the latest installment in the top-selling global interactive franchise from D3Publisher and Cartoon Network Enterprises that sets players off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against a new galactic threat, the Incurseans. Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix by his side, the two venture into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous. Players will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences, as well as an onslaught of battles against the forces of evil creating the most dynamic Ben 10 game to date.

KEY FEATURES:
• All-New Storyline – Fight against the Incurseans in an all-new storyline created by the writers of Cartoon Network’s action-packed TV show.

• Play as Favorite Characters from the Show – Take Ben and his group of Omnitrix Aliens into battle against an onslaught of vicious enemies in a multiplayer co-op brawler mode.

• New Alien Forms to Discover – Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming.

• Alien Upgrades! – The Omnitrix now selects aliens by class on console, allowing players to store their favorite aliens by size and speed and select them on the fly as needed.

• Fight Against the Incurseans – Brawl with the Incursean army with an open-ended combo-based combat system allowing players to perform multi-alien attacks and a powerful combo finisher move in the fastest Ben 10 game ever.

Publisher: D3Publisher

Platforms: Wii U™, Wii™, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®3 system

Developers: Console versions created by High Voltage Software

Nintendo 3DS version created by 1st Playable Productions

Release Date: Fall 2013

Suggested Retail Price: Xbox 360, PlayStation®3, and Wii U - $39.95
Wii and Nintendo 3DS - $29.95

ESRB Ratings: “RP” (Rating Pending)

Senior PR Manager
D3Publisher
(310) 231-5848
m.cerven@d3p.us

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

yep here you go
BEN 10: OMNIVERSE 2™

FACT SHEET

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Ben 10: Omniverse 2™ is the latest installment in the top-selling global interactive franchise from D3Publisher and Cartoon Network Enterprises that sets players off on an all-new adventure with Ben and his Omnitrix-powered alien forms as he battles against a new galactic threat, the Incurseans.  Heading to Earth with his partner Azmuth, creator of the Omnitrix by his side, the two venture into the Incursean’s intergalactic warship to try and thwart Emperor Mileous.  Players will face brand new challenges including chase and escape sequences, as well as an onslaught of battles against the forces of evil creating the most dynamic Ben 10 game to date.

KEY FEATURES:
• All-New Storyline – Fight against the Incurseans in an all-new storyline created by the writers of Cartoon Network’s action-packed TV show.

• Play as Favorite Characters from the Show – Take Ben and his group of Omnitrix Aliens into battle against an onslaught of vicious enemies in a multiplayer co-op brawler mode.

• New Alien Forms to Discover – Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming.

• Alien Upgrades! – The Omnitrix now selects aliens by class on console, allowing players to store their favorite aliens by size and speed and select them on the fly as needed.

• Fight Against the Incurseans – Brawl with the Incursean army with an open-ended combo-based combat system allowing players to perform multi-alien attacks and a powerful combo finisher move in the fastest Ben 10 game ever.

Publisher: D3Publisher

Platforms: Wii U™, Wii™, Nintendo 3DS, Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®3 system

Developers: Console versions created by High Voltage Software

Nintendo 3DS version created by 1st Playable Productions

Release Date: Fall 2013

Suggested Retail Price: Xbox 360, PlayStation®3, and Wii U - $39.95
Wii and Nintendo 3DS - $29.95

ESRB Ratings: “RP” (Rating Pending)

Senior PR Manager
D3Publisher
(310) 231-5848
m.cerven@d3p.us

wait azmuth is in the game but hes not bens partner huh well i didnt see rook in the trailer or screenshots maybe hes not playable in the game but in multiplayer brawl mode

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

has there been any news about the show?

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:has there been any news about the show?
what show

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Not til tomorrow when the panel releases but check Cartoon Network Blog, and the Ben 10 Facebook all weekend to see if we all get anything...
Cause TV didn't do what they did last year, with clips and behind the scenes stuff... (sigh)

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Not til tomorrow when the panel releases but check Cartoon Network Blog, and the Ben 10 Facebook all weekend to see if we all get anything...
Cause TV didn't do what they did last year, with clips and behind the scenes stuff... (sigh)
that sucks

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Well tomorrow we should expect something off Omniverse, and if you are gonna be at the panel try to record some stuff, especially off there sneak episode!

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

You know how Swampfire is in the game with his first OV design

So what happens when/if he's redesigned later?....I can see this becoming really funny, in a bad way.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:You know how Swampfire is in the game with his first OV design

So what happens when/if he's redesigned later?....I can see this becoming really funny, in a bad way.
who said hes gonna be redesigned im pretty sure derrick said thats his final design

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

They will be exhibits a preview of an episode in CN.com.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

any news about ben 10 at comic con yet

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

They're showing The Ultimate Heist

Derrick has Tweeted two pictures

http://instagram.com/p/cCtFBwSLen/
http://t.co/Az2ENF2RlN

http://shrek.com

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:You know how Swampfire is in the game with his first OV design

who said hes gonna be redesigned im pretty sure derrick said thats his final design

Wrooooooong

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Wrooooooong
show me proof he said he was gonna be redesigned

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Wrooooooong

I'm too lazy, but he's said before that if he reappears he'll be redesigned to resemble Tom Perkins' original concept sketches more. Others can probably vouch for this.

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Wrooooooong

I'm too lazy, but he's said before that if he reappears he'll be redesigned to resemble Tom Perkins' original concept sketches more. Others can probably vouch for this.

yeah, ive read that, and he said simmilar things about chromastone, im going to vouch for it.Very Happy 

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Wrooooooong

Yes, he did say that.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Wrooooooong

vouchity vouch vouch vouch

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Wrooooooong

Yes, he did say that.

i stand corrected

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

so what episode was shown fistful of brains or the ultimate heist

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:so what episode was shown fistful of brains or the ultimate heist

Ultimate Heist

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

did anyone happen to get any ben 10 omniverse 2 hands on gameplay because i cant find any online or any pics of the episode that premiered

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum