Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 38]

926Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th October 2014, 5:06 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:Studio heads that canceled young justice not for low ratings but because it had to many views in the female demographic ( yes the show was canceled over fears of cooties) Those people are gone now, and the rather young woman in charge might have different ideas.
This is a factually lacking rhetorical point made by, iirc, the Tower Prep creator. YJ was essentially cancelled because its million+ views weren't considered high enough given its budget vs. something like Johnny Test which is tax funded(I've heard CN was literally paid to air it), YJ is a Warner property and CN tends to favor their inhouse productions(making this move bizarre, but it is new management), and ideologically speaking Snyder always pushed for low budget comedy and live action crap.

I hoped the new head would bring about some change but if Omniverse is swept under the rug like Snyder did to YJ, Gen Rex, etc. I'll be pretty much done with the non-Adult Swim side of CN for awhile to come.

927Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th October 2014, 5:17 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Snyder always pushed for low budget comedy and live action crap.
The live action caused cartoon network ratings to go downhill when they forgotten their original success.

928Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th October 2014, 5:24 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
datdude wrote:Studio heads that canceled young justice not for low ratings but because it had to many views in the female demographic ( yes the show was canceled over fears of cooties) Those people are gone now, and the rather young woman in charge might have different ideas.
This is a factually lacking rhetorical point made by, iirc, the Tower Prep creator. YJ was essentially cancelled because its million+ views weren't considered high enough given its budget vs. something like Johnny Test which is tax funded(I've heard CN was literally paid to air it), YJ is a Warner property and CN tends to favor their inhouse productions(making this move bizarre, but it is new management), and ideologically speaking Snyder always pushed for low budget comedy and live action crap.

I hoped the new head would bring about some change but if Omniverse is swept under the rug like Snyder did to YJ, Gen Rex, etc. I'll be pretty much done with the non-Adult Swim side of CN for awhile to come.

They might be just dumping everything from the old regime, but either way im sure we wont have to wait long to find out for sure.

929Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th October 2014, 5:32 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:

They might be just dumping everything from the old regime, but either way im sure we wont have to wait long to find out for sure.
Now a days cartoon network only have very little shows on air hardly any variety in the U.S

930Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th October 2014, 5:59 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

I also want to bring up that I still want a revival of Batman: Brave and the Bold.

You can easily do a Justice League International comedy spin-off show out of Brave and the Bold and I'm certain that children will watch it because it's campy. The JLI was written to be funny.

In conclusion, I'm still not completely done with Batman: Brave and the Bold.

And like I said before I would love to see Lucky Girl get her own animated series.

931Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th October 2014, 2:46 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ntkyeung wrote:I also want to bring up that I still want a revival of Batman: Brave and the Bold.

You can easily do a Justice League International comedy spin-off show out of Brave and the Bold and I'm certain that children will watch it because it's campy. The JLI was written to be funny.

In conclusion, I'm still not completely done with Batman: Brave and the Bold.

And like I said before I would love to see Lucky Girl get her own animated series.

I think this will be the end of the Ben 10 Franchise, if CN had in mind doing another spin off in a way or another of Ben 10, they alredy have to be doing some move, but they doesnt, a animated tv show take months to make and take money.

I think that if they dont announce and even worst if they do something stupid like air every day one episode until end the Omniverse run, even if they have enough episode until almost the 10 years of the series, then we are done.

932Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th October 2014, 6:12 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
I think this will be the end of the Ben 10 Franchise, if CN had in mind doing another spin off in a way or another of Ben 10, they alredy have to be doing some move, but they doesnt, a animated tv show take months to make and take money.

I think that if they dont announce and even worst if they do something stupid like air every day one episode until end the Omniverse run, even if they have enough episode until almost the 10 years of the series, then we are done.

I'm not angry if the franchise is completely over, Franchises need to take breaks. But if I do meet another Ben 10 voice actor at a pop culture expo, I will ask them about making a spin-off. Even if it doesn't get made, at least I tried. There are other cartoons out there that I also want to watch as well.

933Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th October 2014, 6:51 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121071729524 finale potentially called the big bang? involving the big bang? also more baumann confirmed

http://shrek.com

934Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th October 2014, 8:20 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121071729524 finale potentially called the big bang? involving the big bang? also more baumann confirmed

Oh, no!

That could mean that CN make the Omniverse Crew, finish the franchise. In other works, they make the Omniverse crew write the finale of 8 Arc, like the finale of all the franchise with an epic event that in a way or another will make impossible create or make another show or spin off.

935Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th October 2014, 8:48 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/121071729524 finale potentially called the big bang? involving the big bang? also more baumann confirmed

Oh, no!

That could mean that CN make the Omniverse Crew, finish the franchise. In other works, they make the Omniverse crew write the finale of 8 Arc, like the finale of all the franchise with an epic event that in a way or another will make impossible create or make another show or spin off.

And when have we seen that?
On a different note no wonder we didn't get a new video game it wouldn't make sense to make a video game for a ending series right? (Young Justice Legacy I'm talking to you)

936Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th October 2014, 9:56 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I don't know who I want to see more of before Omniverse comes to a close: Albedo (as Kid Ben) or Lucy Mann.

I kinda like the fact that Albedo now talks like Ben when he was 11. Wish he made more appearances. I'll stake $10 he'll taunt Kevin and Gwen about being a couple.

I'd also like to see Lucy appear. I loved the part where she pranks Gwen. You should've seen the look on Gwen's face after Lucy thought of being commanding officer. Funny, yet creepy.

So long as either character appears before the show's over, it'll be worth it.

937Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th October 2014, 3:11 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Oh, no!

And when have we seen that?
On a different note no wonder we didn't get a new video game it wouldn't make sense to make a video game for a ending series right? (Young Justice Legacy I'm talking to you)

Omniverse end can be the end or the beginning who knows?

We can get two thing: One the big finale paradox of Omniverse, using the Time War theme to "reboot" or seal the destiny of Ben 10, i dont know who destiny will be.

Or two, CN have been playing we us all aroud and Ben 10 Franchise is not dead, Omniverse after all it is going to end in a way or another, so i think that if this way is right, this new 20 episodes have the mission of take Ben 10 to a new theme, one step closer to Ben 10.000

If the second one theory is true, this could explain why CN is burning off Ben 10: Omniverse just before December, ¿Why? because they have something plan for the 10 years of the franchise and if they show 1 episode for week, they wont be in time to show that big thing...

it was 30 episodes, think it 30 weeks is a long time, if is not a series at less is a movie, a special who knows? but that are my theorys.

938Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 2nd November 2014, 9:32 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Did we just basically give up getting pics and clips from episodes?
Because it feels like we haven't gotten anything from Arc 8, and it comes out... like tomorrow

939Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 2nd November 2014, 9:45 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Did we just basically give up getting pics and clips from episodes?
Because it feels like we haven't gotten anything from Arc 8, and it comes out... like tomorrow
Or we can just wait till the actual eps

940Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 2nd November 2014, 10:36 pm

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

CN don't give a shit about Ben 10, even in the Database.

941Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd November 2014, 4:09 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Man this forum is dead guess theres no Ben 10:Omniverse chatter Smile LOL

942Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st December 2014, 12:59 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

If you all remember, next month is the announcement of something big to happen for Ben 10, according to our reliable sources online.
Hopefully we finally get an announcement of what's to release of Ben 10 for 2015.
A new series? A new movie? A new special?
(I would love for it to be all 3)
I guess we're going to have to wait to find out what's being hidden in the dark.

943Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st December 2014, 2:34 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:If you all remember, next month is the announcement of something big to happen for Ben 10, according to our reliable sources online.
Hopefully we finally get an announcement of what's to release of Ben 10 for 2015.
A new series? A new movie? A new special?
(I would love for it to be all 3)
I guess we're going to have to wait to find out what's being hidden in the dark.
Hopefully if its not a new series its good enough to hold us over till the new series.

944Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st December 2014, 11:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ignore This

Last edited by beczam1290 on 2nd December 2014, 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

945Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st December 2014, 11:21 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Just two questions:

1. In "Universe vs. Tennyson", Ben cries while explaining his actions and being unable to fix the recipe for grape smoothies. Didn't any of you feel sorry for him in the least?

2. In "The Most Dangerous Game Show", what's up with Kai and Ester's expressions when they saw Attea and Looma get ready for the race in Anur Transyl?

946Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 38 Empty ben 10 big monster 25th June 2015, 12:06 pm

I love this character

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum