First-Psykon
Hawkeye & Hulk
BigChillfan10
Zero Degrees
Sebastian13
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who do you think would win in a battle?

"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Vote_lcap13%"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Vote_lcap87%"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Vote_rcap 87% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 7:41 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

This one can be used for any character,alien or species.Maybe even technology.
Unlike the "How Would Win?" Game this one is slower and we only debate about one fight at a time. (like the old Who Would Win)

To start things off:

Naljian
"Who Would Win?" Discussion  363px-Naljian

VS.

Anodite
"Who Would Win?" Discussion  641px-Verdona_True_Form

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 7th April 2013, 9:06 am; edited 7 times in total

2"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 7:44 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

How do we move on to a next battle then?

3"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 7:46 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

We don't know much about Naljian but they seem to be pretty advanced, even more so than the Anodites (maybe). Even their technology is more advanced than the Omnitrix, they live for millions of years and even see in more than just 3 dimensions. I'm going with Naljian.

Last edited by Zero Degrees on 6th May 2012, 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

4"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 7:48 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:How do we move on to a next battle then?
Someone will post a battle after this one is settled and I'll update the poll above.
One should have at least 4 more votes than the other to win.

Zero Degrees wrote:We don't know much about Naljian but they seem to be pretty advanced, even more so than the Anodites (maybe). Even their technology is more advanced than the Omnitrix and they live for millions of years. I'm going with Naljian.
I'm personally going with Naljian as well,they seem much more "godly" than Anodites.Even their toys are more powerful than the strongest weapon in our dimension.

5"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 1:40 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber

We never really saw if Nalijan have any powers. Maybe they are like Azmuth, create high level technology, but don't have much powers.Im going with Anodite.

6"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 4:46 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

BigChillfan10 wrote:We never really saw if Nalijan has any powers. Maybe they are like Azmuth, create high level technology, but don't have much powers.Im going with Anodite.
I heard they can teleport and have telekineses. I don't know where I heard that from...Are you sure the Naljian didn't showcase any powers at all in the episode?

7"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 4:47 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:We never really saw if Nalijan has any powers. Maybe they are like Azmuth, create high level technology, but don't have much powers.Im going with Anodite.
I heard they can teleport and have telekineses. I don't know where I heard that from...Are you sure the Naljian didn't showcase any powers at all in the episode?

Azmuth can teleport aswell. It would be a good idea to ask Euegene Son or Derrick Wyatt.

8"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 4:49 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

BigChillfan10 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

Azmuth can teleport aswell. It would be a good idea to ask Euegene Son or Derrick Wyatt.
Azmuth uses technology. I think these guys don't and I think they use it more like a power than transportation.

9"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 7:22 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Agreed.Azmuth uses technology to teleport,it was suggested Naljians use it as a power.
Personally,I felt a little unsettled and scared when I first saw the Naljian.I'm not saying Anodites aren't scary but they feel like hippies with godly powers,Naljians have that wiseness and slight authority to them.

It would be a good idea to ask Euegene Son or Derrick Wyatt.

Eugene doesn't answer battle questions,he thinks that is something we should debate...like Dwayne used to say.Maybe Derrick would answer,he seems childish enough to care about these things.No offense to him,that's a good thing for his job.

10"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 6th May 2012, 8:09 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber

I mean ask Euegene if Naljian has any powers.

11"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 12:43 am

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Faceless_Hunter
The Faceless Hunter
vs

"Who Would Win?" Discussion  SunderRetriver
Sunder the Retriever

12"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 3:34 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Hawkeye and Hulk...that's too many battles. We're trying to take it a little slow and discuss each battle one at a time for awhile.

But to answer your battles: Thanos, Firestorm, Indiana Jones, Black Canary and Green Arrow. I don't know about the last one cos I haven't seen the Faceless Hunter in action yet...

13"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 6:33 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Naljians win for their intellect surpassing Galvans mean that even without their powers (if they don't have powers) they could think of a way to defeat an Anodite.

14"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 7:10 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:Hawkeye and Hulk...that's too much battles. We're trying to take it a little slow and discuss each battle one at a time for awhile.

But to answer your battles: Thanos, Firestorm, Indiana Jones, Black Canary and Green Arrow. I don't know about the last one cos I haven't seen the Faceless Hunter in action yet...
Agreed,too many battles.We should discuss just one that we feel is the most interesting.
One more thing:the battle needs to have at least 1 B10 character so I deleted all but the one with Sunder.

I'd say Naljians (4 to 1) have won this battle

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 7th May 2012, 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

15"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 12:07 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I vote for Sunder because he has many technologies and he is almost invulnerable.Also because "who the f**k is the Faceless Hunter?".

16"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 1:13 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

I vote for Sunder as well. He's pretty formidable, even for Ben and the team. And I think he can hold his own against Faceless Hunter (just read about him in Wikipedia).

17"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 1:19 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:I vote for Sunder as well. He's pretty formidable, even for Ben and the team. And I think he can hold his own against Faceless Hunter (just read about him in Wikipedia).
I read about him on Wikipedia as well.He is amazingly powerful as well but Sunder gave problems for Ben who has the most powerful weapon in the universe.I'd say Sunder has good chances of winning but this is probably an "anyone can win" situation.

18"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 1:23 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:I vote for Sunder as well. He's pretty formidable, even for Ben and the team. And I think he can hold his own against Faceless Hunter (just read about him in Wikipedia).
I read about him on Wikipedia as well.He is amazingly powerful as well but Sunder gave problems for Ben who has the most powerful weapon in the universe.I'd say Sunder has good chances of winning but this is probably an "anyone can win" situation.
To me, anyone really can win. It's just a matter of which is likelier to happen.

19"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 1:24 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
To me, anyone really can win. It's just a matter of which is likelier to happen.
I'm always thinking like this:given infinite time,which one would die first in a battle?

20"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 4:53 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I hope you all realize that the Faceless Hunter defeated Aquaman, Blue Beetle, Ace the Bat Hound, Plastic Man, B'wana Beast, etc.... And he destroyed Red Tornado. He also gave Batman the fight of his life. He also has killed a Kryptonian.

21"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 5:02 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:I hope you all realize that the Faceless Hunter defeated Aquaman, Blue Beetle, Ace the Bat Hound, Plastic Man, B'wana Beast, etc.... And he destroyed Red Tornado. He also gave Batman the fight of his life. He also has killed a Kryptonian.
I was indifferent to all but the last,the Kryptonian.Still,he's from "The Brave and the Bold" and for me that series is bullshit (no offense) so his power is just exaggerated to make that episode seem interesting when in reality he was probably just a one-time thing. (I'm guessing this based on what I know so far,sorry if I'm wrong)

22"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 5:07 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Still,I hold me opinion.AZMUTH requested his help.Azmuth doesn't care about anybody but Ben and he despises even him most of the time.Azmuth is not a friendly guy and not somebody who tends to ask for help unless that certain somebody is truly amazing.I think we haven't yet saw the extent of Sunder's powers.
Ben has never truly defeated him either.First time he send him to the Null Void and the second time Azmuth stopped the battle while Sunder was taking Ben's strongest aliens with no effort.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 7th May 2012, 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

23"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 5:07 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ultimate Way Big vs Galactus
"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Ultimate_Way_Big_vs_Galactus

24"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 5:09 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

You didn't even vote for the previous battle yet...

25"Who Would Win?" Discussion  Empty Re: "Who Would Win?" Discussion 7th May 2012, 5:10 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sebastian13 wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:I hope you all realize that the Faceless Hunter defeated Aquaman, Blue Beetle, Ace the Bat Hound, Plastic Man, B'wana Beast, etc.... And he destroyed Red Tornado. He also gave Batman the fight of his life. He also has killed a Kryptonian.
I was indifferent to all but the last,the Kryptonian.Still,he's from "The Brave and the Bold" and for me that series is bullshit (no offense) so his power is just exaggerated to make that episode seem interesting when in reality he was probably just a one-time thing. (I'm guessing this based on what I know so far,sorry if I'm wrong)
I realize Sunder's abilities to take on Ultimate Spidermonkey, Ultimate Cannonbolt, and NRG. But still they seem evenly matched. Honestly though in the comics the Faceless Hunter is bad ass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum