Ebomnitrix
Katara
datdude
Gravattacker
Herbet de Jesus Ferreira
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 10]

126Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 4:45 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:Hey I found this article from turner press site. https://pressroom.turner.com/us/cartoon-network/cartoon-network-announces-all-new-television-series-global-phenomenon-ben-10#.VXXBYUbrYgY
Lol just posted that i hope we get some news at comic con to bad we have to wait over a year and a half to watch the show
That may explain why we did not see Ben 10 at cartoon network's 2015 upfront.

127Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 4:49 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:Hey I found this article from turner press site. https://pressroom.turner.com/us/cartoon-network/cartoon-network-announces-all-new-television-series-global-phenomenon-ben-10#.VXXBYUbrYgY
Lol just posted that i hope we get some news at comic con to bad we have to wait over a year and a half to watch the show
Do you think we might get info at comic con?

128Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 4:53 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Possibly but it may be a little early to announce it at comic for this year since they planned it for fall 2016.

129Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 4:56 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Possibly but it may be a little early to announce it at comic since they planned it for fall 2016.
Theyve announced stuff earlier avengers was announced like 2 years before its release and when was omniverse announced? Either way i am optimistic.i hope this show is great cause even though i will be graduating high schoo next year l i will still watch this show

130Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 4:58 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Possibly but it may be a little early to announce it at comic since they planned it for fall 2016.
Theyve announced stuff earlier avengers was announced like 2 years before its release and when was omniverse announced? Either way i am optimistic.i hope this show is great cause even though i will be graduating high schoo next year l i will still watch this show
Omniverse was first announced in 2011 back then the series was untitled.

131Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 5:00 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Oh anyway im sure the show will be awsome because just realized danny phantom used the fairly odd parents simplistic art style and that made a great action show so it will be ok

132Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 5:08 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Oh anyway im sure the show will be awsome because just realized danny phantom used the fairly odd parents simplistic art style and that made a great action show so it will be ok
The way this design looks I think it will be a lot like the original teen titans so I think it will appeal to everyone once we see it animated.

133Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 5:09 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
The way this design looks I think it will be a lot like the original teen titans.
Which is ironic because the artist of omniverse did the original teen titans i wonder if they will redo any of the os episode besides the first episode. Obviously i want mostly new stories but retold twisted os stories would be cool (ben 10,000, Negative 10)

134Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 5:27 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
The way this design looks I think it will be a lot like the original teen titans.
Which is ironic because the artist of omniverse did the original teen titans i wonder if they will redo any of the os episode besides the first episode. Obviously i want mostly new stories but retold twisted os stories would be cool (ben 10,000, Negative 10)
Untill we find out more about the series this is the only image we have so designs can change overtime.

135Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 5:36 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Untill we find out more about the series this is the only image we have so designs can change overtime.
Thats true and i hope it does this is a work on progress but if this is it i will be ok. What do you think of the omnitrix? It looks flatter like the dial look though

136Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 6:03 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Thats true and i hope it does this is a work on progress but if this is it i will be ok. What do you think of the omnitrix? It looks flatter like the dial look though
It looks bland perhaps they can improve on it's design it doesn't have the detail has the other previous shows.

137Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 6:46 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
It looks bland perhaps they can improve on it's design it doesn't have the detail has the other previous shows.
True but remember This is a work and progress and hey at least ben has pupils again

138Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 7:49 pm

CheshireP

CheshireP
Human
Human

Well, the show is mostly about crazy, weird comedy like other CN shows lol That's why I didn't tell you any more news about the reboot. This actually looks less sillier than I expected.

http://cheshirep.deviantart.com/

139Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 7:55 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

CheshireP wrote:Well, the show is mostly about crazy, weird comedy like other CN shows lol That's why I didn't tell you any more news about the reboot. This actually looks less sillier than I expected.  
Can you tell little bit more to the best of your abilities.

140Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:10 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

CheshireP wrote:Well, the show is mostly about crazy, weird comedy like other CN shows lol That's why I didn't tell you any more news about the reboot. This actually looks less sillier than I expected.  
But it still will be action right not like teen titans go?

141Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:16 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
The new series were an early in work progress at the time when CheshireP knows about it. However I am surprised that man of action is working the new Ben 10 since they working on new animated series called megaman.

142Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:19 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
The new series were an early in work progress at the time when CheshireP knows about it. However I am surprised that man of action is working the new Ben 10 since they working on new animated series called megaman.
I'm just glad its back, if it is going to be anything comedy, I just hope its like Steven Universe but without the songs or even Big Hero 6 since that had some comedy.
I don't want another Teen Titans Go airing, I mean we already have the Powerpuff Girls reboot airing then too, so these 2 shows I'm hoping won't be like them since it's going to be its replacement since there's no 3rd season of TTG as far as I know. I don't want anything silly or goofy into this, just regular good humor.
Now Cheshire I do have a question, is it going to be 11 minute or 22 minute?

143Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:28 pm

CheshireP

CheshireP
Human
Human

beczam1290 wrote:

A friend of mine who works at CN told me there IS some action, but mostly comedy. So there's a high possibility that it's gonna be like TTG. My friend said he's not really a huge fan of it, either. So I wouldn't expect too much from the show. I don't think it's as "epic" as many fans have hoped. Oh, well. At least they didn't cancel the project.

144Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:31 pm

CheshireP

CheshireP
Human
Human

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
I'm just glad its back, if it is going to be anything comedy, I just hope its like Steven Universe but without the songs or even Big Hero 6 since that had some comedy.
I don't want another Teen Titans Go airing, I mean we already have the Powerpuff Girls reboot airing then too, so these 2 shows I'm hoping won't be like them since it's going to be its replacement since there's no 3rd season of TTG as far as I know. I don't want anything silly or goofy into this, just regular good humor.
Now Cheshire I do have a question, is it going to be 11 minute or 22 minute?

That, I don't know. I'm not working on the project or even at CN, you know.

145Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:36 pm

CheshireP

CheshireP
Human
Human

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

I believe they've just planned the project so far. I might be wrong, but they'll start production for real around this fall. Well, that's all I know of for now. No more questions, please.

146Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:51 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

CheshireP wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

A friend of mine who works at CN told me there IS some action, but mostly comedy. So there's a high possibility that it's gonna be like TTG. My friend said he's not really a huge fan of it, either. So I wouldn't expect too much from the show. I don't think it's as "epic" as many fans have hoped. Oh, well. At least they didn't cancel the project.
Oh god thats my worst fear ben 10 go why does everything. Have to be a comedy it sickens me

147Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:57 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

CheshireP I had heard that each Ben 10 series has it's own canon.

148Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 8:58 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:CheshireP I had heard that each Ben 10 series has it's own canon.
Whats that have to do with anything?

149Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 9:10 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

rip

150Believe In Ben 10 Campaign - Page 6 Empty Re: Believe In Ben 10 Campaign 8th June 2015, 9:11 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Look let's not ask her a million questions, just out of a thoughtful curiosty, I mean she doesn't work on the show but she does know things. But just because she does know things, doesn't mean we should ask her this stuff over and over.

Anyway, the show being comedy and action, I don't mind, I mean OV was both, but as long as it isn't TTG silly, and isn't super random, then I'm okay with it. Just as long as we're at something good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum