Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 11:34 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:I am not pleased in the slightest, as I cringe at every new picture.
geez nothing pleases you
What will please you? We're NEVER GETTING A UAF DRAMA EVER AGAIN, NOT ANYTHING THAT'S ADULT, DARK AND DRAMA RELATED, So please accept this.
Ben 10 is meant to be a about a kid or teenager given 10 or more aliens to fight crime and be light hearted, with random allies by his side and origins.
But one thing I will say is, we will never get that Gwevin drama people desire (Omniverse even makes fun of it, I even make fun of this because people watched UAF for Gwevin and the dark stuff. Not for Ben 10 or Ben himself.) And if we ever get Gwevin stuff again, it'll be as toned down like Omniverse.
Ben 10 is better off being like the original series and Omniverse, Alien Force was great because of the reasons it had to act that way, Ultimate Alien... not so much...
But my point is, you can either accept Ben 10 for the way it will always be and what the future of the series will be, or just stop bothering.
Clap clap
Thank you thank you
Besides dark and serious is not what made everyone love ben 10 so it shouldnt stay that way it should stay light hearted with serious moments here and there

902The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 12:46 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I am entitled to my opinion, I have always been a Ben 10 fan and if you are going to rip into me for voicing my disapproval then maybe we shouldn't talk about what we think at all.

903The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 3:33 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

If The Voice doesn't like the artwork, he doesn't like the artwork. He likes Alien Force and Ultimate Alien and the approach that they took. I really really don't like those very same shows yet he's willing to understand and accept my opinions. If The Voice can accept my opinions and dislikes of the very Ben 10 shows that he likes, then you guys can understand and accept his opinions and likes on Alien Force and Ultimate Alien and his opinions on the reboot and the artwork.

904The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 3:36 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Of course you can have your own opinion and i respect it but i just hope you realize the show will probably not be how you want it so i suggest liking it for what it is rather then what its not

905The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 3:39 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Of course you can have your own opinion and i respect it but i just hope you realize the show will probably not be how you want it so i suggest liking it for what it is rather then what its not

You mean "accepting," not "liking." The Voice can accept what the reboot will be but he doesn't have to like it.

906The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 4:22 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Of course you can have your own opinion and i respect it but i just hope you realize the show will probably not be how you want it so i suggest liking it for what it is rather then what its not

You mean "accepting," not "liking." The Voice can accept what the reboot will be but he doesn't have to like it.
I meant accept

907The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 4:23 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:

I meant accept

Ok. Good. Not trying to be mean or anything. I'm just saying. Everyone has their opinions and their likes and dislikes. If there's a lot that The Voice or me or anybody doesn't like about the Ben 10 reboot, that's our opinion and it doesn't mean that we hate and trash on everything. There's just a lot that we don't like. That's it. It's better to accept people's opinions even if you disagree with it and don't like it. There's also the word choice that you need to be aware of. "Liking" and "accepting" are two different words with different meanings. I made these same mistakes before and I learn from them to help improve myself. You can do the same as well. This is just something that I wanted to point out. That's all.

908The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 5:39 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

So what do you guys think of the new original 10? What alien do you think he will turn into first?

909The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 7:36 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Omni Triforcer wrote:So what do you guys think of the new original 10? What alien do you think he will turn into first?

If it's not Heatblast I will cringe.

910The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 8:15 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:So what do you guys think of the new original 10? What alien do you think he will turn into first?

It would be funny if it was overflow the total opposite of heatblast

911The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 8:48 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:

That would be pretty funny.
But knowing Ben 10's role, Man of Action and Dwayne McDuffie always made sure the fire alien was the first thing Ben turned into with a new Omnitrix, even an ultimate.
However we got kinda screwed over with Omniverse because its the only franchise to not follow this pattern.
But hopefully Heatblast is the first alien.
I just can't believe he hasn't changed a bit, I mean his coal does have a new shading pattern now, but I like it better than UAF and OV Heatblast. (I'm excluding Alan in this because that pattern was unique for him and should've been just for him.)
I wonder if they're starting with Ben getting the Omnitrix this time, I wonder if it'll just come as they enter the campsite or if Ben will be ticked at Gwen again.
I'm honestly happy with this 10, I mean its not like we won't get additional aliens later in the series, because I could see Wildmutt being potential for this category, but I'm just glad that we get at least 1 alien outside the original series to be apart of this, even if he has to get renamed. Oh and also that we won't be redoing the whole Ghostfreak/Zs'Skayr thing... yeesh... that gets annoying every once in awhile.

912The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 9:19 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

That would be pretty funny.
But knowing Ben 10's role, Man of Action and Dwayne McDuffie always made sure the fire alien was the first thing Ben turned into with a new Omnitrix, even an ultimate.
However we got kinda screwed over with Omniverse because its the only franchise to not follow this pattern.
But hopefully Heatblast is the first alien.
I just can't believe he hasn't changed a bit, I mean his coal does have a new shading pattern now, but I like it better than UAF and OV Heatblast. (I'm excluding Alan in this because that pattern was unique for him and should've been just for him.)
I wonder if they're starting with Ben getting the Omnitrix this time, I wonder if it'll just come as they enter the campsite or if Ben will be ticked at Gwen again.
I'm honestly happy with this 10, I mean its not like we won't get additional aliens later in the series, because I could see Wildmutt being potential for this category, but I'm just glad that we get at least 1 alien outside the original series to be apart of this, even if he has to get renamed. Oh and also that we won't be redoing the whole Ghostfreak/Zs'Skayr thing... yeesh... that gets annoying every once in awhile.
Technically we never saw bens first transformation with the new omnitrix so it couldve been a fire alien.
Im happy the designs look great the aliens are vastly different then one another.
Im happy upgrade is here since he was one of my favorites. Gotta say i will miss wildmutt but hey we all know there arent just 10 aliens in the watch.
I feel that they will start with the orgin story i mean if they want to introduce ben 10 a new generation they have to show his origins

913The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 9:38 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:

I dont really care, because if i want to see Ben turn into Heatblast and have Vilgax like the Main Villain Hunting Ben for the Omnitrix, i wouldnt watch the Reboot, i would watch the Original Series again.

That is why i dont understand why the people want to see the same shit over and over again, if you want to see AF/UA again then why you dont go and watch that shows?

Why if you want to see the same exact story, characters and aliens of the OS, why you dont go and watch the OS?

This is a Reboot, if they are going to erase and have to make again 10 years of Ben 10, why the hell they would make the exact same shit that they did before?

Why then they dont go and make a sequel for Omniverse? and there you have it, the exact same story.

914The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st January 2016, 10:03 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I dont really care, because if i want to see Ben turn into Heatblast and have Vilgax like the Main Villain Hunting Ben for the Omnitrix, i wouldnt watch the Reboot, i would watch the Original Series again.

That is why i dont understand why the people want to see the same shit over and over again, if you want to see AF/UA again then why you dont go and watch that shows?

Why if you want to see the same exact story, characters and aliens of the OS, why you dont go and watch the OS?

This is a Reboot, if they are going to erase and have to make again 10 years of Ben 10, why the hell they would make the exact same shit that they did before?

Why then they dont go and make a sequel for Omniverse? and there you have it, the exact same story.
Woah dude first off theres no need to swear 2nd no one said they want the same stories and no one said they want Vilgax to be thr main. Villian so i dony know where you got that from

915The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st February 2016, 2:01 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

First, i always talk in an emphatic way.

Second, i am expressing something that worries me and also let me thoughtful.

Third, i expect the reboot dont repeat with new and better designs (because yes Man of Action always hated the design that CN imposed for Stinkfly and years later they are making this kind of changes) and new villains the same story of OS, because then it would be a waste of material.

916The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st February 2016, 2:41 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:First, i always talk in an emphatic way.

Second, i am expressing something that worries me and also let me thoughtful.

Third, i expect the reboot dont repeat with new and better designs (because yes Man of Action always hated the design that CN imposed for Stinkfly and years later they are making this kind of changes) and new villains the same story of OS, because then it would be a waste of material.
Just because you are expressing the way you feel doesn't mean you have to swear remember although alot of us may not be kids this is a forum about a kids show.

917The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st February 2016, 7:46 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

They can change everything else, I never said I wasn't excited or that I want the same show again, I'm one of the optimists. I would just be very disappointed if they just went with Fourarms, for example, it wouldn't be very memorable and it would ruin the pattern. I just personally feel like a fire alien is a constant in the Ben multiverse. Even a water alien would work because at least they would do it as an inside joke that recognizes and mocks the usual pattern. That would be smart, funny, it would convey the idea that this is a very different show and it would still hit close to home.

In fact, now I'll be disappointed if it's not Overflow. Razz

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 1st February 2016, 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

918The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st February 2016, 11:43 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

They can change everything else, I never said I wasn't excited or that I want the same show again, I'm one of the optimists. I would just be very disappointed if they just went with Fourarms, for example, it wouldn't be very memorable and it would ruin the pattern. I just personally feel like a fire alien is a constant in the Ben multiverse. Even a water alien would work because at least they would do it as an inside joke that recognizes and mocks the usual pattern. That would be smart, funny, it would convey the idea that this is a very different show and it would still hit close to home.

In fact, now I'll be disappointed if it's not Overflow. Razz
Yeah i expecf eifher heatblast or overflow. Although i gotta say him turning into greymatter would be hilarious hed be like wtf is this and then have an antman like moment although they definitely ill not do that

919The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd February 2016, 7:13 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Everybody must read this link carefully:

https://reafdebrief.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/justice-league-action-fans-and-the-11-minute-format/

TBH I never grown up watching Teen Titans, my very first DC cartoon I've watched was Batman: Brave and the Bold.

I personally do not care about DC teenage superheroes in general except Blue Beetle, Traci 13 & Impulse.

I blame older Teen Titans fans & their "I want a Season 6!" big mouths for why "Toddler Titans" existed in the first place.

920The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd February 2016, 2:33 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

MekongTiger wrote:Everybody must read this link carefully:

https://reafdebrief.wordpress.com/2016/02/01/justice-league-action-fans-and-the-11-minute-format/

TBH I never grown up watching Teen Titans, my very first DC cartoon I've watched was Batman: Brave and the Bold.

I personally do not care about DC teenage superheroes in general except Blue Beetle, Traci 13 & Impulse.

I blame older Teen Titans fans & their "I want a Season 6!" big mouths for why "Toddler Titans" existed in the first place.
All very true but this made me realize something did they ever actually say that there will be comedy in thr reboot?

921The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd February 2016, 3:20 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Man of Action said it will be more action-oriented but knowing CN, I'm pretty much doubting that. Or at the very least, it would likely be more like Omniverse with the amount of action and comedy that it had.

922The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd February 2016, 5:57 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

All very true but this made me realize something did they ever actually say that there will be comedy in thr reboot?

The Reboot will be like Omniverse, in another words (i am expecting your hate The Voice), The Reboot will be an Action/Comedy show. It wont be like Teen Titans Go! who is a Satire Show about the Teen Titans.

923The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd February 2016, 6:01 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19: What makes you think Teen Titans Go is a satire of the original Teen Titans? TTG is a terrible comedy show. Nuff said.

Edit: I mean like christ, it didn't even satirize the original Teen Titans but instead the writers made an episode for the purpose of insulting the original Teen Titans fan base. Not satirizing; insulting.

924The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd February 2016, 7:11 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

The Reboot will be like Omniverse, in another words (i am expecting your hate The Voice), The Reboot will be an Action/Comedy show. It wont be like Teen Titans Go! who is a Satire Show about the Teen Titans.
Well i dont know what bout you guys but i thought ov was fine it may have been a little over the top with comedy sometimes but when it did stuff right it really did it right.
Yes there were episodes that obviously knew they werent serious and then there were the ones that blew me away like and then there were none and and then there was ben

925The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 37 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd February 2016, 10:35 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:AleSir19: What makes you think Teen Titans Go is a satire of the original Teen Titans? TTG is a terrible comedy show. Nuff said.

Edit: I mean like christ, it didn't even satirize the original Teen Titans but instead the writers made an episode for the purpose of insulting the original Teen Titans fan base. Not satirizing; insulting.

The problem here is that the people expected the Teen Titan sequel to be like the original series and sadly it wasnt. The Original Teen Titan show was Action/Adventure/Superhero Show with comedy, it had a lot of comedy, good comedy, not the bad kind, but the good kind.

In the other hand, Teen Titans Go! is an Action/Comedy show, but the problem is that Teen Titans Go! mocks about the universe where it takes place, is a satire about the universe of DC, about the heroes, even about the animation itself.

It would be like if Ben begin to make jokes about the Omnitrix and we end up with a 22 minutes show about stupid and bad jokes about this universe and how stupid is everything around him. That is Teen Titans Go! a joke to everything the original series created.

In the other hand, if Teen Titans Go! was as Omniverse was, in other words made good jokes, maybe pretty stupid sometimes, but mainly funny, while in the same time wants to be serious and respect the material. Then the situation would be different.

Because Omniverse is too an Action/Comedy show and is different, a lot different. Why? Because Omniverse has action in the first place, good action, good jokes, dont disrespect the original material, even worst respect it too much and that destroyed the series, always made fan-service and off course it was pretty stupid and childish. But never mock about the Universe, never...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum