Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*)

+23
Zybloks
The Planning Man
Tsaklas
Hawkeye & Hulk
Lukey
GagaFan
AustinHolt2022
Kariachi
verbomaniac
datdude
Sonic_Gamer
ultraalien
ZeroRecoil
Herotaku
mace23
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
PrimordialBorscht
painlee
Sebastian13
hafje
Uncle Grandpa
Zero Degrees
Ursalink
27 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

Austinpwns2013 wrote:In my opinion, Kevin will absorb the Nemetrix eventually. Since Kevin has Khyber's (former) dog now, it just seems like a likely conclusion.
You have a point. Derrick also said that they will continue the tradition of Kevin being mutated in every series.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Austinpwns2013 wrote:In my opinion, Kevin will absorb the Nemetrix eventually. Since Kevin has Khyber's (former) dog now, it just seems like a likely conclusion.

I said that on the previous page. So yeah...I agree.

Might even happen in arc 4.

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Tsaklas wrote:
You have a point. Derrick also said that they will continue the tradition of Kevin being mutated in every series.

*sigh* And here I'd hoped that by taking him out of the spotlight we'd stopped the Kevin Levin Trauma Conga...

AustinHolt2022

AustinHolt2022
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sebastian13 wrote:

I said that on the previous page. So yeah...I agree.

Might even happen in arc 4.

Sorry about that. I thought I was caught up on this thread. Laughing

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

No way!! After so much time, turning Kevin into a bad guy is SO lame!!! Besides, absorving the Nemetrix would turn a sentient being feral, not necesarilly evil. Besides, Khyber did never really care for the dog; if he did, then why he abandoned it after Psychobos was captured and just took the Nemetrix with him? As Derrick, he only used it as a "hunting tool".

Besides, the Nemetrix has way more potential than just being absorved by Kevin:
1º) The most interesting part, Khyber could find a safe way to use the Nemetrix without damaging his "sentient brain". As "the greatest hunter in the galaxy", I'm sure Khyber has the necessary balance between "sentient inteligence" and "wild instincts". He always makes me compare him with Kraven the Hunter, Spiderman's foe. Just like Kraven, a hunter "who use the power of wild animals and predators", makes him the perfect candidate to use the Nemetrix.

2º) But how would Khyber find a safe way to use the Nemetrix without the dangerous effects? Well, with his partnership with Psychobos and Malware broken, I think there's only one being able to adapt the Nemetrix's power to be used in a safe way: Albedo. Just like Albedo allied himself with Vilgax against Ben, Albedo could do the same with Khyber; of course, taking some precautions this time. Anyway, his alliance would be an easy one, just as Albedo wanted from Vilgax the first time. Seeing himself "superior" to Psychobos, Albedo modified the Nemetrix with his knowledge of the Omnitrix, so Khyber can use it safely. Then, both of them join forces against Ben; so Khyber can get his "trophy" and Albedo can get the Omnitrix to release himself of Ben's human form. But knowing Albedo's luck, something tells me the alliance would end in treason again; as Khyber could decide to use the Nemetrix to hunt/kill Albedo first as the perfect "training" before hunting Ben down. If you can hunt the clone, you must be ready to hunt the real thing. Don't you think?

3º) Finally, if the Nemetrix doesn't work good for Khyber, I know someone who can still use very effectively: Vilgax. I'm sure he's still obssessed to use the Omnitrix to create an unstoppable army to conquer the galaxy and stuff. Well, I think the Nemetrix could work for him even better than the Omnitrix. Having an army of robots that can use the power of the most vicious predators of the galaxy, and machine-minds easy to control without turning too feral, I guess Vilgax would have it even easier to conquer any planet. I mean, to conquer Terradino (Humungousaur's planet) he can use an army of Tyrannopedes, and Hypnotick's powers can be effective against any enemy's army. Don't tell me the idea of Vilgax having the Nemetrix is not interesting!

This is way more interesting that repeating the old story of Kevin absorbing power and going crazily rogue.

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ursalink wrote:

No way!! After so much time, turning Kevin into a bad guy is SO lame!!! Besides, absorving the Nemetrix would turn a sentient being feral, not necesarilly evil. Besides, Khyber did never really care for the dog; if he did, then why he abandoned it after Psychobos was captured and just took the Nemetrix with him? As Derrick, he only used it as a "hunting tool".

1º) The most interesting part, Khyber could find a safe way to use the Nemetrix without damaging his "sentient brain". As "the greatest hunter in the galaxy", I'm sure Khyber has the necessary balance between "sentient inteligence" and "wild instincts". He always makes me compare him with Kraven the Hunter, Spiderman's foe. Just like Kraven, a hunter "who use the power of wild animals and predators", makes him the perfect candidate to use the Nemetrix.

2º) But how would Khyber find a safe way to use the Nemetrix without the dangerous effects? Well, with his partnership with Psychobos and Malware broken, I think there's only one being able to adapt the Nemetrix's power to be used in a safe way: Albedo. Just like Albedo allied himself with Vilgax against Ben, Albedo could do the same with Khyber; of course, taking some precautions this time. Anyway, his alliance would be an easy one, just as Albedo wanted from Vilgax the first time. Seeing himself "superior" to Psychobos, Albedo modified the Nemetrix with his knowledge of the Omnitrix, so Khyber can use it safely. Then, both of them join forces against Ben; so Khyber can get his "trophy" and Albedo can get the Omnitrix to release himself of Ben's human form. But knowing Albedo's luck, something tells me the alliance would end in treason again; as Khyber could decide to use the Nemetrix to hunt/kill Albedo first as the perfect "training" before hunting Ben down. If you can hunt the clone, you must be ready to hunt the real thing. Don't you think?

3º) Finally, if the Nemetrix doesn't work good for Khyber, I know someone who can still use very effectively: Vilgax. I'm sure he's still obssessed to use the Omnitrix to create an unstoppable army to conquer the galaxy and stuff. Well, I think the Nemetrix could work for him even better than the Omnitrix. Having an army of robots that can use the power of the most vicious predators of the galaxy, and machine-minds easy to control without turning too feral, I guess Vilgax would have it even easier to conquer any planet. I mean, to conquer Terradino (Humungousaur's planet) he can use an army of Tyrannopedes, and Hypnotick's powers can be effective against any enemy's army. Don't tell me the idea of Vilgax having the Nemetrix is not interesting!

This is way more interesting that repeating the old story of Kevin absorbing power and going crazily rogue.

I'm willing to vote for any of these. Rogue-Levin is overdone.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I agree, all those are much better options.

You should become a writer, you're good at this stuff! Very Happy

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I'd prefer Kevin absorving the Nemetrix to any of those. (Well, maybe no the ast one. That one's interesting.) It doesn't have to drive him rogue, just insane, after which Khyber would subjugate him. He'd be a victim, not a villain. We'd see a cool predator fusion, which is great. More importantly, it would mean Gwen would join Rook and Ben for that arc. Would be cool.

Artenatively, Khyber revives Malware, who absorbs the Nemetrix. Cue awesome ghost predators.

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ursalink wrote:

I am gonna fan fic this. Brilliant. Genius.

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Random idea. Wouldn't happen, but I, personally, would enjoy it.

Vilgax vs Aggregor, both backed up by their robo-minions(Vilgax's possibly using the Nemetrix).

I don't know, I just think those two fighting each other would make for the most awesome scene in animated history, as I've seen it.

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:I agree, all those are much better options.

You should become a writer, you're good at this stuff! Very Happy

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote: I am gonna fan fic this. Brilliant. Genius.

Thanks, guys. I really would like to become a writer, even one for tv series, but I'm afraid I didn't have much luck in this dream so far. Maybe one day.

The Planning Man

The Planning Man

TIME FOR MY OPINIONS TO BUTT THEIR WAY INTO THIS HOE

Kevin absorbing the Nemetrix seems most likely and most awesome. We've seen Kevin "insane" before, but we definitely have NOT seen him all animal-like and predatory. Also predator fusion sounds awesome.

Ursalink wrote:1º) The most interesting part, Khyber could find a safe way to use the Nemetrix without damaging his "sentient brain". As "the greatest hunter in the galaxy", I'm sure Khyber has the necessary balance between "sentient inteligence" and "wild instincts". He always makes me compare him with Kraven the Hunter, Spiderman's foe. Just like Kraven, a hunter "who use the power of wild animals and predators", makes him the perfect candidate to use the Nemetrix.
Lame. Definitely would not want to see this. You want Khyber to become this perfect blend of feral and sentient? No. A horrible, sloppy, and uninteresting idea.

Ursalink wrote:2º) But how would Khyber find a safe way to use the Nemetrix without the dangerous effects? Well, with his partnership with Psychobos and Malware broken, I think there's only one being able to adapt the Nemetrix's power to be used in a safe way: Albedo. Just like Albedo allied himself with Vilgax against Ben, Albedo could do the same with Khyber; of course, taking some precautions this time. Anyway, his alliance would be an easy one, just as Albedo wanted from Vilgax the first time. Seeing himself "superior" to Psychobos, Albedo modified the Nemetrix with his knowledge of the Omnitrix, so Khyber can use it safely. Then, both of them join forces against Ben; so Khyber can get his "trophy" and Albedo can get the Omnitrix to release himself of Ben's human form. But knowing Albedo's luck, something tells me the alliance would end in treason again; as Khyber could decide to use the Nemetrix to hunt/kill Albedo first as the perfect "training" before hunting Ben down. If you can hunt the clone, you must be ready to hunt the real thing. Don't you think?

That'd just be bad writing. The motivation for Albedo to try this is super flimsy and bad, and you're basically just reusing old plot points with this.

Ursalink wrote:3º) Finally, if the Nemetrix doesn't work good for Khyber, I know someone who can still use very effectively: Vilgax. I'm sure he's still obssessed to use the Omnitrix to create an unstoppable army to conquer the galaxy and stuff. Well, I think the Nemetrix could work for him even better than the Omnitrix. Having an army of robots that can use the power of the most vicious predators of the galaxy, and machine-minds easy to control without turning too feral, I guess Vilgax would have it even easier to conquer any planet. I mean, to conquer Terradino (Humungousaur's planet) he can use an army of Tyrannopedes, and Hypnotick's powers can be effective against any enemy's army. Don't tell me the idea of Vilgax having the Nemetrix is not interesting!
Mildly interesting, but it ultimately falls short of the Kevin-Nemetrix idea.

I totally agree, because this is where most of these ideas belong: in a fan fiction.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

The Planning Man wrote:TIME FOR MY OPINIONS TO BUTT THEIR WAY INTO THIS HOE

Kevin absorbing the Nemetrix seems most likely and most awesome. We've seen Kevin "insane" before, but we definitely have NOT seen him all animal-like and predatory. Also predator fusion sounds awesome.

Ursalink wrote:1º) The most interesting part, Khyber could find a safe way to use the Nemetrix without damaging his "sentient brain". As "the greatest hunter in the galaxy", I'm sure Khyber has the necessary balance between "sentient inteligence" and "wild instincts". He always makes me compare him with Kraven the Hunter, Spiderman's foe. Just like Kraven, a hunter "who use the power of wild animals and predators", makes him the perfect candidate to use the Nemetrix.
Lame. Definitely would not want to see this. You want Khyber to become this perfect blend of feral and sentient? No. A horrible, sloppy, and uninteresting idea.

VERBOMANIAC-It seems pretty interesting to me. And quite a lot of other people if you look at the above posts.

Ursalink wrote:2º) But how would Khyber find a safe way to use the Nemetrix without the dangerous effects? Well, with his partnership with Psychobos and Malware broken, I think there's only one being able to adapt the Nemetrix's power to be used in a safe way: Albedo. Just like Albedo allied himself with Vilgax against Ben, Albedo could do the same with Khyber; of course, taking some precautions this time. Anyway, his alliance would be an easy one, just as Albedo wanted from Vilgax the first time. Seeing himself "superior" to Psychobos, Albedo modified the Nemetrix with his knowledge of the Omnitrix, so Khyber can use it safely. Then, both of them join forces against Ben; so Khyber can get his "trophy" and Albedo can get the Omnitrix to release himself of Ben's human form. But knowing Albedo's luck, something tells me the alliance would end in treason again; as Khyber could decide to use the Nemetrix to hunt/kill Albedo first as the perfect "training" before hunting Ben down. If you can hunt the clone, you must be ready to hunt the real thing. Don't you think?

That'd just be bad writing. The motivation for Albedo to try this is super flimsy and bad, and you're basically just reusing old plot points with this.

VERBOMANIAC-Oh right, Albedo needs a better motivation to beat Ben than the one weapon then possibly getting his hands on the one weapon that stands a chance against him.

Ursalink wrote:3º) Finally, if the Nemetrix doesn't work good for Khyber, I know someone who can still use very effectively: Vilgax. I'm sure he's still obssessed to use the Omnitrix to create an unstoppable army to conquer the galaxy and stuff. Well, I think the Nemetrix could work for him even better than the Omnitrix. Having an army of robots that can use the power of the most vicious predators of the galaxy, and machine-minds easy to control without turning too feral, I guess Vilgax would have it even easier to conquer any planet. I mean, to conquer Terradino (Humungousaur's planet) he can use an army of Tyrannopedes, and Hypnotick's powers can be effective against any enemy's army. Don't tell me the idea of Vilgax having the Nemetrix is not interesting!
Mildly interesting, but it ultimately falls short of the Kevin-Nemetrix idea.

VERBOMANIAC-Its pretty obvious that you would really like to see Kevin absorb the nemetrix but there are other ways to say that than being a complete jerk.

I totally agree, because this is where most of these ideas belong: in a fan fiction.

VERBOMANIAC-Just wait until the story of Kevin absorbing the nemetrix gets fan-ficted. Sorry I don't usually go off on people but when you want to be rude to somebody just because he gave ideas you don't agree with, I am gonna stand up for him.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Planning Man...dude have some friendliness and manners or don't be here. There are other Ben 10/cartoon forums where you can fight in peace. This one is for friendly discussions and debates.
You don't need to agree with him, but you just seem to be out there to offend, to be against him just for the heck of it.

I'd like the idea of Kevin/Nemetrix myself. I'm the one who first said it and it has been on a lot of people's mind. That itself means that the series would need to do something different. Entertainment is all about not being able to easily guess what's going to happen next.

And Ursalink's versions were all much more unexpected than what we said.

and you're basically just reusing old plot points with this.

Sure, the idea of Kevin getting mutated is a lot more original. It not like it has been done 3 times before.

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

I recently asked some question to Mr Wayne in his topic, and he simply said "No Spoilers". Well, I'm sure every member of a "TV-series' crew" said to fans asking about the future; but for some reason, I suspect maybe I was right about some of my suspictions. Let me show you what my suspictions are:

1º) We could see Julie using Ship's battle armour in the episode. Maybe to battle Looma or Fistina. Or there's even a possibility that we'll see Julie using some "new tricks" to "goin' hero" like Ben or something.

2º) In this current arc, with the Incursians as main villains, invading several planets of the galaxy (Vilgaxia, Peptos XI, Revonnah, and even the Earth), it surprises me that they didn't think about attacking the Tetramand's home world. I think it would be interesting seeing a battle between Attea and Looma. Maybe this could actually happen. Right now, after reading the "possible news" about Ben gaining an Icursian form and rumors about Derrick suggesting a possible "romantic involvement" between Ben and the 3 arc's female main villain (Attea), I suspect Attea could actually fall in love with Ben in similar circunstances than Looma. And with this, both princesses would start a war against the other to reclaim Ben as her fiancé.

3º) I suspect that after the Incursian's attack to Earth ("The Frogs of War") and after several previous invasion attacks (like Vilgax's), people could start to get really sick of aliens. Maybe in a future arc, the main villains will be some kind of "group of hate aiming to eliminate the alien scum from Earth" or something. We had something similar to that with the Forever Knights, but I'm talking about something more like a modern "hate militia". I don't know, like "Friends of Humanity" in X-Men's comics, or like the "Earth's Protection Force" or "H.A.T.E." from the "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" animated series from 2003. Maybe even the USA's government could end supporting this, which will turn into a very dangerous and interesting situation for Ben and his group.

4º) Finally, since I mentioned the Forever Knights, I'm not sure if we'll see them again in Omniverse or they officially disbanded after Diagon's defeat. One thing's for sure, there's no way we have seen the last of them.

What do you think of these ideas?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

One more thing. I have been thinking about possible events for the last 3 arcs of Omniverse, in case the series will end with 60 episodes. Let me explain them:

1º) In the 4th arc, I think the main villains will be something like what I said before; somekind of "group of hate" that aims to eliminate all aliens from Earth after the Incursian's invasion. I suspect this group could gather together several of Ben's human enemies, who seek an excelent opportunity in this group to gain benefict, one way or another. For example:
+ Carl Nesmith (Captain Nemesis/Overlord): He could use this "war against the aliens" as an opportunity to recover his wealth, his company and his "fake-hero" glory. Also, as a perfect chance to revenge on Ben. Jennifer Nocturne could also join this group as Nesmith's "sidekick".
+ Will Harangue: Since he's even more hateful than J Jonah Jameson, he could see an excellent opportunity for his carrer here. I wouldn't be surprised if, defending the war against aliens, he also tries to revive his campaign against Ben because he defends "the alien scum". If he still keeps the blueprints of the Stalker, he could provide a powerful weapon against aliens.
+ Sublimino: He was naver a "big" villain, but he has enough power to cause a lot of damage. How about if Will Harangue uses his hypnotic powers, hidden in his reports, to really turn the public against Ben and the aliens?
+ Billy Billions: This kid is nothing more than a spoiled brat, but after seeing him in "Arrested Development", I think he could join the group and provide it with good resources. Billy could do this either for fun, beneficts of revenge on Ben. Of Course, Mazuma will join with him.
+ Forever Knights: I wouldn't surprise if some remaining members of the Forever Knights (liek Enoch, for example), also join the group to fulfill their goals of "protect the Earth for hideous aliens" and maybe to have revenge on Ben.
+ Fisttrick and Rojo: Powerful criminals who mainly join the group for money. I just thought, do you think these two could end having a relationship?

2º) In the 5th arc, I suspect maybe the main villain could be Eon. And this time, to stop him, Ben has to chase him through alternative dimensions; just like the one of Ben 23. I suspect the Contemelia, the creators of the Anihilaarg, could also be involved somehow.

3º) In the 6th and final arc, it's obvious that the main villain can only be one: Vilgax. All Ben 10 series end with a battle between Ben and Vilgax, so I don't see any reason to believe this time will be different. Do you wanna bet?

Well, what do you think of all this?

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

You forget that we still need resolution for Khyber. I have little doubt he'll return come arc 4 as the villain proper.

Zybloks

Human
Human

Guys I think that from every arc ending their is some who is destroyed/disabled/taken into custody (Malware/Millious) and Dr. Psychobos who is arrested and with Khyber, Attea and Vilgax all free... I think next arc would give it a rest but Arc 5 will have a big blunder followed by Arc 6. As Derrick once said "Arc 3 is the best, but Arc 5 could top that." Which actually is like:

TGIS: Unknown (Maybe a Mass Jaibreak, fits as Solid Plugg, Trumbipulor, Zombozo, Psyphon and trio, Captain Kork, Psychobos and I use the term loosely, all appears in latter episodes but they were arrested at some point back so must have escaped. So it means the next episode I mean Show #041 would also be about some jailbreak if all the beginnings are such.. Would be weird in seeing this episode after we have seen much of all that has happened...)

Tummy Trouble: Yummy delicious episode. Based on Upchuck/Gourmands and Arc Episode.

Store 23: Common'! Not all episodes are bad. This one is good especially- Feedback, Ben 23, etc. etc.

Vilgax Must Croak: No comments SixSix, SevenSeven, EightEight, Vilgax and an arc episode!!!

Ben Again: Awesome, time-travel kind of, no plotholes, links perfectly for every desired question...

Special Delivery: Mainly delivered for comic relief, cameo of many villians, THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERPIG!

Rad: Unknown

While You Were Away: Not the best, but an arc episode.

Frogs Of War: Destruction!!! Awesome episode!!!!!!!! rocked really top of my list!!

So if this could rock and Arc 5 tops this, then what do you expect! Maybe Albedo returns... or some other villian we wont even dream of.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

so far no act 4 episodes have been revealed.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:so far no act 4 episodes have been revealed.

That is making me really impatient. bounce

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

I think that Arc 4 may be just a string of fillers with a self contained two-part story at the end, which isn't really connected directly to any episodes, but has been hinted at before.
Kind of like, Vengeance of Vilgax if you can remember that.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I really kind of doubt we'll jump straight to arc 4 after this. We've gone 27 weeks almost uninterrupted. Once the first 30 episodes air, we'll have gone through half of all of Omniverse (so far). There is not an endless stream of episodes. This feels like the right time to end the season and go on a break.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I really kind of doubt we'll jump straight to arc 4 after this. We've gone 27 weeks almost uninterrupted. Once the first 30 episodes air, we'll have gone through half of all of Omniverse (so far). There is not an endless stream of episodes. This feels like the right time to end the season and go on a break.

Yeah, sounds right to me. But I still hope. Smile

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Yeay, it'd be nice for us to get the first bulk all at once, but I don't want Omniverse to end so quickly! We should ration our episodes.

Either way, it's refreshing that we managed to go over nine episodes without a six month hiatus. (Lookin at u UA)

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

I have been thinking about several things after the end of "The Frogs of War". Now, the existence of aliens, and the fact that they are living between humans, has been revealed to the world. Not to mention that the Earth has suffered for the first time the effects of an alien invasion, thanks to the Incursians. All other attackers and invaders were stopped before the public knew about them; like Vilgax, Ghostfreak and Looma and her armada. The anti-aliens reaction of people at the beginning was exactly what I was expecting to happen; and even although we saw some humans and aliens working together at the end, I'm sure not ALL humans will be happy with aliens among them. Do you remember the Forever Knights' Purge? Something tells me we will see something way worst in the future.

Maybe it won't be a whole arc, maybe it will be just a couple of episodes, or maybe we won't even see anything at all; but after what the Incursians did to Earth, I'm convinced that Ben and his friends will have to deal with an increasing "anti-aliens feeling" all over the world. It can start as just groups of hate, then it will surely evolve into something that the goverment will support without a doubt. Pretty similar to what happen in Marvel universe against the mutants, mainly in "X-Men's comics".

I'm pretty sure the main villains in this "possible arc" will be a new version of the Negative 10; mainly some of Ben's greatest human enemies, who will try to use the "anti-alien feelings" for their own beneficts. I'm sure the members of this group could have different goals to join this group. I have an interesting list of possible candidates for it:

1º) Enoch: He could be very likely the leader of the group, possibly turning him into the arc's main villain. He could be back along some of the remaining members of the Forever Knights, who could have disbanded after Diagon's defeat. He could have several goals here: gain power and control over the Earth (like in the original series), to "save the Earth" from alien scum (following Sir George's wish to protect the Earth) and have revenge on Ben.
2º) Carl Nesmisth (aka Captain Nemesis and Overlord): A war against aliens who try to conquer/destroy the Earth could be the perfect chance for this guy to recover his "superhero glory", his company and his wealth. Posing again as a fake hero who is representing the haters' wish to have protection against alien scum is a perfect oportunity for him. This could also be a perfect chance for him to get revenge on Ben because he ruined his life, when he actually ruined himself. He could use the excuse that he's protecting humankind from the aliens while Ben 10 has betrayed it, allying himself with the enemy.
3º) Jennifer Nocturne: We haven't seen this girl since her alliance with Carl Nesmith in "Ultimate Alien", but I wouldn't be surprised if she joins this group too; mainly because she still suffers the Estocolm Syndrome and follows Nesmith as a sick-love-puppy. She could use her fame and her "super-star's good looking" to give the alien haters good advertising.
4º) Will Harangue: After seeing how he sold himself to the Incursians, I guess his public face fell down because of it. However, since he's a shameless and manipulative liar, I wouldn't be surprised if he manage to save it somehow with his money. I'm sure he will join the group to gain ratings and audience with their "anti-alien smear campaign". And of course, he will take the chance to keep his smear campaign against Ben too. (Boy, I hope Ben will have the chance to break his face or something in the future!!).
5º) Sublimino: We haven't seen this guy since the original series. As a villain, he's weak, but he's hypnotic powers are a very dangerous. It could be very useful for the group in their war against aliens, especially to Will Harangue. Will Harangue could use their powers to send subliminal messages in his reports, which could turn the public easily against Ben and every alien on Earth. A very effective way to achive their goals quickly, don't you think?

6º) Billy Billions: Honestly, this stupid kid is more like a bother than a true villain. However, since he's even richer than Nesmith, a genius about robotics, he has a lot of resources and he has a grudge against Ben, he could be very interesting into joining this group. Of course, Mazuma will go with him as "sidekick" because she's programmed as her bodyguard/babysitter.
7º) Prince Gyula: I found this character very interesting back when he debuted in Ultimate Alien, so I think he should return in Omniverse. Since his father turned himself in to an alien with Dr Vicktor's body, he could find help in this group to definitely overthrow him and gain the king's throne. In exchange, he could help the group in an international level; possibly using the actions of his father as "King Vicktor" as a fake prove of how dangerous aliens are for every country on Earth. His technology for mind-controlled soldiers could be useful to the group too, not to mention Gyula could also want to have revenge on Ben because of his actions the last time they meet each other.
8º) Dr Animo: Since this is a group of hate, that means they will do anything to achieve their goals, even to ally themselves with criminals. Dr Animo could be a perfect member for this group, because although he's a mad genius, he's also a brilliant scientist. His DNA technology could be very useful for the group, possibly to create an army of "Earth mutants" to fight against "alien monsters"; like the mutant Tokustars that the Incursians used.
9º) Fisttrick: His abilities to reverse-engineering alien tech could really useful for this group, to increase the power of their own weapons against aliens. Of course, he would join this group for money, and maybe for fun to crush Ben.
10º) Rojo: Another criminal who could join this group mainly for money. You know?, I have thinking about something funny here. How about if Fisttrick and Rojo end up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend? I think this could be a "cute" couple who deserve each other, don't you think?

And if I'm correct about an increasing anti-alien feeling spreading all over the world, it's very possible that Ben would have to deal not just against his enemies, but also against some of his old enemies too. Mainly, those who are between the authorities convinced that ALL aliens are a potential threat to humankind and they must be eliminated. Let's see:
+ Lt Steel: From the episode "Framed", the guy in charge of the "Special Alien Containment Unit". He ended becoming a friend/ally for Ben's team, although with some suspictions about them. But even so, I wouldn't be surprised if Ben has to fight him to protect some innocent aliens wrongly accused to be "threats to humanity". I'm afraid Area 51 could even be restored to once again imprison all aliens the authorities can get.
+ Colonel Rozum: Just the same like Lt Steel, especially after the strain added to his relationship with Ben's group after the events of "Prisoner 775 is Missing". I suspect he could even end becoming an "insanely obsessed militant", ready to do anything to accomplish his mission; just like General Ross obsession to destroy Hulk in Marvel comics.
+ The President: If this would be the same president that Ben rescued in "The Unnaturals", he could have some doubts about declaring every single alien as a threat; although the pressure from public and other people could be too much for him. Just like the Forever Knights once tried to replace him, maybe the bad guys could use Sublimino's powers to control him somehow.

Well, what do you think of all this? Don't tell me this is not an interesting possible arc!

200Opinions and suspictions (*Possible Spoilers*) - Page 8 Empty hate group?!!! 3rd April 2013, 6:19 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:I have been thinking about several things after the end of "The Frogs of War". Now, the existence of aliens, and the fact that they are living between humans, has been revealed to the world. Not to mention that the Earth has suffered for the first time the effects of an alien invasion, thanks to the Incursians. All other attackers and invaders were stopped before the public knew about them; like Vilgax, Ghostfreak and Looma and her armada. The anti-aliens reaction of people at the beginning was exactly what I was expecting to happen; and even although we saw some humans and aliens working together at the end, I'm sure not ALL humans will be happy with aliens among them. Do you remember the Forever Knights' Purge? Something tells me we will see something way worst in the future.

Maybe it won't be a whole arc, maybe it will be just a couple of episodes, or maybe we won't even see anything at all; but after what the Incursians did to Earth, I'm convinced that Ben and his friends will have to deal with an increasing "anti-aliens feeling" all over the world. It can start as just groups of hate, then it will surely evolve into something that the goverment will support without a doubt. Pretty similar to what happen in Marvel universe against the mutants, mainly in "X-Men's comics".

I'm pretty sure the main villains in this "possible arc" will be a new version of the Negative 10; mainly some of Ben's greatest human enemies, who will try to use the "anti-alien feelings" for their own beneficts. I'm sure the members of this group could have different goals to join this group. I have an interesting list of possible candidates for it:

1º) Enoch: He could be very likely the leader of the group, possibly turning him into the arc's main villain. He could be back along some of the remaining members of the Forever Knights, who could have disbanded after Diagon's defeat. He could have several goals here: gain power and control over the Earth (like in the original series), to "save the Earth" from alien scum (following Sir George's wish to protect the Earth) and have revenge on Ben.
2º) Carl Nesmisth (aka Captain Nemesis and Overlord): A war against aliens who try to conquer/destroy the Earth could be the perfect chance for this guy to recover his "superhero glory", his company and his wealth. Posing again as a fake hero who is representing the haters' wish to have protection against alien scum is a perfect oportunity for him. This could also be a perfect chance for him to get revenge on Ben because he ruined his life, when he actually ruined himself. He could use the excuse that he's protecting humankind from the aliens while Ben 10 has betrayed it, allying himself with the enemy.
3º) Jennifer Nocturne: We haven't seen this girl since her alliance with Carl Nesmith in "Ultimate Alien", but I wouldn't be surprised if she joins this group too; mainly because she still suffers the Estocolm Syndrome and follows Nesmith as a sick-love-puppy. She could use her fame and her "super-star's good looking" to give the alien haters good advertising.
4º) Will Harangue: After seeing how he sold himself to the Incursians, I guess his public face fell down because of it. However, since he's a shameless and manipulative liar, I wouldn't be surprised if he manage to save it somehow with his money. I'm sure he will join the group to gain ratings and audience with their "anti-alien smear campaign". And of course, he will take the chance to keep his smear campaign against Ben too. (Boy, I hope Ben will have the chance to break his face or something in the future!!).
5º) Sublimino: We haven't seen this guy since the original series. As a villain, he's weak, but he's hypnotic powers are a very dangerous. It could be very useful for the group in their war against aliens, especially to Will Harangue. Will Harangue could use their powers to send subliminal messages in his reports, which could turn the public easily against Ben and every alien on Earth. A very effective way to achive their goals quickly, don't you think?

6º) Billy Billions: Honestly, this stupid kid is more like a bother than a true villain. However, since he's even richer than Nesmith, a genius about robotics, he has a lot of resources and he has a grudge against Ben, he could be very interesting into joining this group. Of course, Mazuma will go with him as "sidekick" because she's programmed as her bodyguard/babysitter.
7º) Prince Gyula: I found this character very interesting back when he debuted in Ultimate Alien, so I think he should return in Omniverse. Since his father turned himself in to an alien with Dr Vicktor's body, he could find help in this group to definitely overthrow him and gain the king's throne. In exchange, he could help the group in an international level; possibly using the actions of his father as "King Vicktor" as a fake prove of how dangerous aliens are for every country on Earth. His technology for mind-controlled soldiers could be useful to the group too, not to mention Gyula could also want to have revenge on Ben because of his actions the last time they meet each other.
8º) Dr Animo: Since this is a group of hate, that means they will do anything to achieve their goals, even to ally themselves with criminals. Dr Animo could be a perfect member for this group, because although he's a mad genius, he's also a brilliant scientist. His DNA technology could be very useful for the group, possibly to create an army of "Earth mutants" to fight against "alien monsters"; like the mutant Tokustars that the Incursians used.
9º) Fisttrick: His abilities to reverse-engineering alien tech could really useful for this group, to increase the power of their own weapons against aliens. Of course, he would join this group for money, and maybe for fun to crush Ben.
10º) Rojo: Another criminal who could join this group mainly for money. You know?, I have thinking about something funny here. How about if Fisttrick and Rojo end up becoming boyfriend and girlfriend? I think this could be a "cute" couple who deserve each other, don't you think?

And if I'm correct about an increasing anti-alien feeling spreading all over the world, it's very possible that Ben would have to deal not just against his enemies, but also against some of his old enemies too. Mainly, those who are between the authorities convinced that ALL aliens are a potential threat to humankind and they must be eliminated. Let's see:
+ Lt Steel: From the episode "Framed", the guy in charge of the "Special Alien Containment Unit". He ended becoming a friend/ally for Ben's team, although with some suspictions about them. But even so, I wouldn't be surprised if Ben has to fight him to protect some innocent aliens wrongly accused to be "threats to humanity". I'm afraid Area 51 could even be restored to once again imprison all aliens the authorities can get.
+ Colonel Rozum: Just the same like Lt Steel, especially after the strain added to his relationship with Ben's group after the events of "Prisoner 775 is Missing". I suspect he could even end becoming an "insanely obsessed militant", ready to do anything to accomplish his mission; just like General Ross obsession to destroy Hulk in Marvel comics.
+ The President: If this would be the same president that Ben rescued in "The Unnaturals", he could have some doubts about declaring every single alien as a threat; although the pressure from public and other people could be too much for him. Just like the Forever Knights once tried to replace him, maybe the bad guys could use Sublimino's powers to control him somehow.

Well, what do you think of all this? Don't tell me this is not an interesting possible arc!

nice idea, i think that theres a high possibility of this happening in the future

and anything that means more nemasis or sublimino is no bad thing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum