BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 43]

401Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 4:10 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

1. Does the episode Ken 10 take place in an alternate timeline?

402Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 5:07 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:1. Does the episode Ken 10 take place in an alternate timeline?
I think that now it doesn't, but in UAF it did.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

403Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th March 2013, 3:01 pm

Mythix

Human
Human

Tsaklas wrote:
ultraalien wrote:1. Does the episode Ken 10 take place in an alternate timeline?

I'm pretty sure it still does, because Ben 10k had the OS Omnitrix.

http://galacticmonsters.tumblr.com

404Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th March 2013, 3:43 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

XLR98 wrote:I just have one question: Is Ghostfreak even appearing in Omniverse?

I have just one rule about spoilers: No.

405Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th March 2013, 3:45 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

XLR98 wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:

I'm pretty sure it still does, because Ben 10k had the OS Omnitrix.

We do make this stuff up as we go along.

406Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th March 2013, 3:46 pm

Mythix

Human
Human

Matt Wayne wrote:
XLR98 wrote:I just have one question: Is Ghostfreak even appearing in Omniverse?

Okay, I guess. But I have a few more questions please:

1) Can Big Chill turn invisible?

2) Can Ghostfreak turn invisible without turning intangible?

Thanks in advance

http://galacticmonsters.tumblr.com

407Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th March 2013, 3:54 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

XLR98 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

Okay, I guess. But I have a few more questions please:

1) Can Big Chill turn invisible?

2) Can Ghostfreak turn invisible without turning intangible?

Thanks in advance

1. Not entirely.

2. I don't remember seeing that, and it doesn't sound like his power.

408Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 3:09 am

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Hi Matt I have some questions for you

1.- Who came with the Idea of the crossover with the Secret Saturdays

2.- Will we see aliens debuting in TGIS?

3.- Does Ben likes Toepick?

4.- Do Pesky Dust, Molestache, Walkatrout and The Worst be making his non-cameo appearance soon?

5.- Will Evil's Encore be a Young Ben episode?

6.- Is there any chance to see Snakepit, Atomix, Shellhead, Sandbox, Rocks and Squidrictor in Omniverse?

7.- Will we see soon the Formerly Benwolf and Benvicktor?

8.- Will we see Chamelien, Fasttrack and Jetray in Omniverse?

9.- Will there be more in new aliens in Omniverse?

10.- Will there be a 5th Ben series?

If want to only respond with Possibly it is okay but respond them all

409Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 5:05 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

BelBen10OV wrote:Hi Matt I have some questions for you

4.- Do Pesky Dust, Molestache, Walkatrout and The Worst be making his non-cameo appearance soon?

6.- Is there any chance to see Snakepit, Atomix, Shellhead, Sandbox, Rocks and Squidrictor in Omniverse?

1. I don't get it.

2. No spoilers.

3. Who doesn't like Toepick?

4. No spoilers.

5. Yes, written by Tom Pugsley.

6. No.

7. Spoilers.

8. Not as a team.

9. Yes.

10. Of course. It's going to be called Ben 10: How the Heck Would I Know.

410Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 5:44 am

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Matt Wayne wrote:

1. I don't get it.

2. No spoilers.

4. No spoilers.

6. No.

7. Spoilers.

8. Not as a team.

9. Yes.

1.- Who was the one that decided that the crossover will be with the secret saturdays
3.- Toepick Is awesome is he in your favorite 10 omnitrix aliens? Who are your favorite 10 omnitrix alien?
6.- Since you introduce Toepick I imagine a posibility of seeing them I Believe that it will be really cool to see them please try to give them a chance since you are a very good writer I believe that you can make a very good episode with them
8.- But Will Ben transform into them ? Are current plans for Making Bensmoothie a real alíen And not only a videogame alien? You mentioned the Ultimates if they appear Will you want to write the episode?

And thank you for responding

411Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 3:21 pm

FT

Matt Wayne wrote:

1. I don't get it.

2. No spoilers.

4. No spoilers.

6. No.

7. Spoilers.

8. Not as a team.

9. Yes.

So Fasttrack, Jetray and ChamAlien DO appear, but not together, right?

412Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 4:49 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Were you a fan of LOST?

What was the thinking process behind writing the Ultimate Enemy?

Since you mentioned Thomas Pugsley, what usually inspires you to hire new/old writers you've know or had and is there any new writers on the show for the next season??

413Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 5:42 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

BelBen10OV wrote:
1.- Who was the one that decided that the crossover will be with the secret saturdays
3.- Toepick Is awesome is he in your favorite 10 omnitrix aliens? Who are your favorite 10 omnitrix alien?
6.- Since you introduce Toepick I imagine a posibility of seeing them I Believe that it will be really cool to see them please try to give them a chance since you are a very good writer I believe that you can make a very good episode with them
8.- But Will Ben transform into them ? Are current plans for Making Bensmoothie a real alíen And not only a videogame alien? You mentioned the Ultimates if they appear Will you want to write the episode?

And thank you for responding

1. Who's doing that crossover?
3. I'll come up with a top 10 list and show it to you sometime.
6. I disagree. It would be bad writing to show Toepick's face.
8. Bensmoothie? No, there are no plans.

And yes, if the Ultimates appear I want to write them.

Last edited by Matt Wayne on 30th March 2013, 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

414Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 5:47 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

[quote="FT"]
Matt Wayne wrote:So Fasttrack, Jetray and ChamAlien DO appear, but not together, right?

No, I mean they don't appear as a team and I stand by my answer.

415Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 6:01 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

mace23 wrote:Were you a fan of LOST?

What was the thinking process behind writing the Ultimate Enemy?

Since you mentioned Thomas Pugsley, what usually inspires you to hire new/old writers you've know or had and is there any new writers on the show for the next season??

I watched the LOST pilot and decided it was Twin Peaks all over again.

I don't know was Dwayne was thinking for the Ultimate Alien finale, but it does pay off a lot of stuff that was set up in earlier episodes. So I bet he was thinking "big finish!"

As for who gets to write what, we like to use writers who have demonstrated they know the show, or who we have worked with before on other shows. We can have 8 scripts in various stages of development at a time, and a last-minute rewrite on one can slow down progress on all of them. So known quantities are preferred.

416Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 6:33 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:

I don't know was Dwayne was thinking for the Ultimate Alien finale, but it does pay off a lot of stuff that was set up in earlier episodes. So I bet he was thinking "big finish!"

As for who gets to write what, we like to use writers who have demonstrated they know the show, or who we have worked with before on other shows. We can have 8 scripts in various stages of development at a time, and a last-minute rewrite on one can slow down progress on all of them. So known quantities are preferred.

It was a good finale! was curious if there was any tidbits or trivia you could share , considering you wrote part 1

Thanks for the answers

417Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 30th March 2013, 7:00 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

mace23 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

It was a good finale! was curious if there was any tidbits or trivia you could share , considering you wrote part 1

Thanks for the answers

It was the first time Dwayne, Charlotte and I were in the same story meeting, although we'd each worked together one-on-one in every combination. Charlotte wrote up the story beats after the meeting, we each wrote outlines and scripts from that document, and Dwayne polished the result. The script was finalized around the end of 2010. It was also the first script I ever wrote with a baby in the house so I barely remember the work I did after October 20.

418Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 31st March 2013, 12:28 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Hi, Mr Wayne.

After seeing the new episode today, I would like to ask you some things, please:

1º) I liked the episode pretty much but, don't you think you are exaggerating a little in this series with the "cartoonish-comedy factor"? I mean, after seeing "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien" for several years, "Omniverse" can be so different some times that it really disturbs me. It's like, if "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien" were the style of "The Justice League", "Omniverse" is like the style of "Teen Titans" now.

2º) Will we see Eye Guy again in another future episode? I really wanted to see it fighting in this episode, but there was no big deal with him at the end. And by the way, I really think you should rename "Eye Guy" just like the "Halloween Trio". ("Eye Guy" is just like "Hothead" for Heatblast).

3º) I have noticed that the engine of the Lovely Duck has a great resemblance with the Null Void's Chamber of the original series' Ben 10000. Just a coincidence or there's something more?

4º) I really like Rad. Funny look but cool "action mode". Did you inspire in another famous "ducks" to create him? Like "Howard the Duck"? I would really like to see Ben with an alien form of Rad's species someday.

That's all. I hope you can answer my questions, please and thank you.

419Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 31st March 2013, 12:51 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Ursalink wrote:Hi, Mr Wayne.

After seeing the new episode today, I would like to ask you some things, please:

1º) I liked the episode pretty much but, don't you think you are exaggerating a little in this series with the "cartoonish-comedy factor"? I mean, after seeing "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien" for several years, "Omniverse" can be so different some times that it really disturbs me. It's like, if "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien" were the style of "The Justice League", "Omniverse" is like the style of "Teen Titans" now.

2º) Will we see Eye Guy again in another future episode? I really wanted to see it fighting in this episode, but there was no big deal with him at the end. And by the way, I really think you should rename "Eye Guy" just like the "Halloween Trio". ("Eye Guy" is just like "Hothead" for Heatblast).

3º) I have noticed that the engine of the Lovely Duck has a great resemblance with the Null Void's Chamber of the original series' Ben 10000. Just a coincidence or there's something more?

4º) I really like Rad. Funny look but cool "action mode". Did you inspire in another famous "ducks" to create him? Like "Howard the Duck"? I would really like to see Ben with an alien form of Rad's species someday.

That's all. I hope you can answer my questions, please and thank you.

1. Not really a question, is it?

2. All of us on the show love the name Eye Guy. And yes, he'll be back.

3. I suspect it's just a coincidence, but I don't know who designed it. I think Derrick Wyatt's on Twitter, he would know.

4. Rad started as one of the many incidental Undertown aliens. His character accreted in a spiral around that drawing, much the same way that gas and dust accrete to form new suns.

420Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 31st March 2013, 3:10 am

Bruiser

Hey, just two things that have been on my mind.

1)What are your thoughts on the UA episode "Catch a Falling Star" and is this episode going to keep the title of darkest Ben 10 episode ever?

2)Yuri Lowenthal recently tweeted a screenshot of Albedo in the Omniverse style. If he is in Omniverse, will he be a main villain? I feel that in Alien Force, he seemed like someone who was dangerous and intelligent, but seemed like he became a harmless joke in Ultimate Alien.

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to answer all our questions and I just want to say that I'm loving Omniverse. The character designs have a lot of flow and harmony and the background art is really amazing and intricate and I love seeing the landscape views the most.

421Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 31st March 2013, 9:41 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Did Andrea Romano made the choice to cast James Remar as Vilgax in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien?

Gotham City or a dodgy suburb in Sydney, Australia?

422Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 31st March 2013, 5:17 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Hi Mr. Wayne.

I have another rather annoying little question about the aliens. And that is, how long after you fully create and design an alien do you put it into an episode.
Do you, for example, try and put new aliens into whatever episodes you are writing at the time,
or do you write stories featuring new aliens before knowing which alien its going to be,
or do you create the aliens and then sit on the idea for a while until you find an episode where they would naturally fit in, put them into storage as it were.

Or do you do something else entirely.

Thank you for your time.

423Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 31st March 2013, 8:04 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Is these image real?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dJ1oVCYwN3c/UViBa_Hm5iI/AAAAAAAACjs/HlYIRyOiggQ/s1600/Albedo_e_xrl8.png

424Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 31st March 2013, 8:26 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Matt Wayne wrote:

1. I don't get it.

2. No spoilers.

4. No spoilers.

6. No.

7. Spoilers.

8. Not as a team.

9. Yes.

I understand now 6 and 7 you Wanted to say no spoilers. No no to 6 And 7 to spoilers

425Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 17 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 1st April 2013, 1:16 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Bruiser wrote:Hey, just two things that have been on my mind.

1)What are your thoughts on the UA episode "Catch a Falling Star" and is this episode going to keep the title of darkest Ben 10 episode ever?

2)Yuri Lowenthal recently tweeted a screenshot of Albedo in the Omniverse style. If he is in Omniverse, will he be a main villain? I feel that in Alien Force, he seemed like someone who was dangerous and intelligent, but seemed like he became a harmless joke in Ultimate Alien.

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to answer all our questions and I just want to say that I'm loving Omniverse. The character designs have a lot of flow and harmony and the background art is really amazing and intricate and I love seeing the landscape views the most.

1. I thought it was good, but that and "Couples Retreat" are examples of how close UA came to being general-audience.

2. He was never a joke, he was a formidable villain fallen on hard times. As for the future, I'm told it unfolds as it must.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30 ... 43  Next