Uncle Grandpa
Ben Tenerator Rex
BigChillfan10
Sebastian13
aggi
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 40]

201Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 12th June 2012, 9:42 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Primus is supposed to be hidden, and wouldn't Eunice or Azmuth or anyone notice that 6 of its inhabitants are gone...

202Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 13th June 2012, 1:11 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:Primus is supposed to be hidden, and wouldn't Eunice or Azmuth or anyone notice that 6 of its inhabitants are gone...
well it was never mentioned that Azmuth took them to Primus.

203Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 13th June 2012, 1:32 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:Primus is supposed to be hidden, and wouldn't Eunice or Azmuth or anyone notice that 6 of its inhabitants are gone...
well it was never mentioned that Azmuth took them to Primus.

Well, yes, all that was said was that he could take them to a planet where they could be safe,but this post by Eugene seems to confirm that Azmuth took them to Primus:

http://www.dwaynemcduffie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2906&p=137808&hilit=back+to+his+lab+episode&sid=e8d6ddd09b13b9204a1015c6951546d8#p137808

204Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 13th June 2012, 4:29 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/336942599023642526

Just because you don't like a character doesn't mean you have to kill them off.

The fact that Khyber killed (or maybe killed, we haven't gotten a confirmation) Sentient Ultimate Humongasaur means that Ben broke his promise that the Sentient Ultimates would be safe on Primus and also the fact that Ben was willing to die to get them out of the purgatory they were stuck in.
I'm not too against that. It shows not all promises can be kept and there's always tragedy. And it also shows how ruthless Khyber's going to be. Ben didn't really break the promise, it sounded more like a guarantee (although it's wrong...). They still know Ben would have given his own life to save them.

205Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 13th June 2012, 7:51 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/336942599023642526

Just because you don't like a character doesn't mean you have to kill them off.

The fact that Khyber killed (or maybe killed, we haven't gotten a confirmation) Sentient Ultimate Humongasaur means that Ben broke his promise that the Sentient Ultimates would be safe on Primus and also the fact that Ben was willing to die to get them out of the purgatory they were stuck in.
Their going to fuck with the plot anyways,why not also ruin Ben's promises as well? Evil or Very Mad
Dwayne McDuffie was one of the writers of Ultimate Sacrifice and wrote Ben 10,000 Returns; both plots Wyatt appears to be kinda ruining somewhat. Then there's Kevin and his status as an Osmosian. Is Wyatt targeting McDuffie's "changes" and changing them to what he wants? Can he fully do that?

206Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 13th June 2012, 9:34 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:Dwayne McDuffie was one of the writers of Ultimate Sacrifice and wrote Ben 10,000 Returns; both plots Wyatt appears to be kinda ruining somewhat. Then there's Kevin and his status as an Osmosian. Is Wyatt targeting McDuffie's "changes" and changing them to what he wants? Can he fully do that?
Dude, isn't Derrick just a designer and artist? I don't think he has much control over the plot.

But to answer your questions, yeah, the writers can fully do that...And I doubt they're just singling out Dwayne's changes, they're changing what they don't like, not Dwayne's specifically. That's a bit of a stretch and a bit disrespectful.

207Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th June 2012, 10:55 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:Dwayne McDuffie was one of the writers of Ultimate Sacrifice and wrote Ben 10,000 Returns; both plots Wyatt appears to be kinda ruining somewhat. Then there's Kevin and his status as an Osmosian. Is Wyatt targeting McDuffie's "changes" and changing them to what he wants? Can he fully do that?
Dude, isn't Derrick just a designer and artist? I don't think he has much control over the plot.

But to answer your questions, yeah, the writers can fully do that...And I doubt they're just singling out Dwayne's changes, they're changing what they don't like, not Dwayne's specifically. That's a bit of a stretch and a bit disrespectful.

No, Derrick is also part of the story team, he said so earlier...

http://shrek.com

208Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th June 2012, 2:23 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

Oh, ok. The only thing I could find him as was art director, artist, character designer and stuff like that. I didn't know he was part of the story team.

209Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th June 2012, 3:27 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

I'm actually happy that they've changed ben now. He needed a fresh new look. If they kept him the same in omniverse, that would of made him more boring.(IMO)
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 BEN_TENNYSON
Not too sure about kevin though...

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Kevin_and_Ben_Omniverse

210Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th June 2012, 6:10 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i wonder what how will Khyber evil Omnitrix device gonna work? i don't think every species have a predatory species, i am plenty sure humans don't have one.

211Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th June 2012, 7:45 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:i wonder what how will Khyber evil Omnitrix device gonna work? i don't think every species have a predatory species, i am plenty sure humans don't have one.

I think the term he should have used is carnivorous. Intelligent species don't have predators because they are able to build cities and homes to protect themselves. Humans don't have predators anymore, because we have technology to protect ourselves. Species like Water Hazard, whom are more advanced then us shouldn't have predators too.
But, we do have carnivores on Earth, like lions, and if you're a human without a weapon, alone by yourself, its pretty easy for a lion to hunt you down. I'm guessing that that is what they meant to say. Not predators of the species, but carnivores from that species' homeworld.

212Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th June 2012, 4:35 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

CBobb1234 wrote:I'm actually happy that they've changed ben now. He needed a fresh new look. If they kept him the same in omniverse, that would of made him more boring.(IMO)
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 BEN_TENNYSON
Not too sure about kevin though...

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Kevin_and_Ben_Omniverse
Kevin's freaking huge...

213Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th June 2012, 4:48 am

jashro

jashro
Human
Human

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:

He also said that he works in a group. Wyatt can't just do everything himself. Matt Wayne is contributing as well along with the other writers.

214Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th June 2012, 11:01 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

That's why I said 'part'.

http://shrek.com

215Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 17th June 2012, 9:28 am

RagaRBM

RagaRBM
Human
Human

BigChillfan10 wrote:Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 N4fd54660e295a
:O Maybe the first one is Crashopper or oe of it's species since it looks like a mix of a caterpillar and a grasshopper. The second one could be Chickenhawk or one of it's species, since it looks both like a chicken and a hawk. The third one could also be a new species we haven't been introduced to. Ben could have scanned them all...
That chicken guy looks absolutely brilliant. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

216Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 17th June 2012, 4:25 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

The chicken guy could probaly lay exploding eggs Very Happy

217Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 18th June 2012, 8:44 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Will there actually be "time travelling" of the two Bens on the show, or is it just one episode showing 16-yr-old Ben then another showing 10-yr-old Ben separately?

218Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 18th June 2012, 10:16 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:Will there actually be "time travelling" of the two Bens on the show, or is it just one episode showing 16-yr-old Ben then another showing 10-yr-old Ben separately?
I don't think we know the answer to that yet.

219Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 18th June 2012, 4:35 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

CN is already making the website for Omniverse.....

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=241107

Just like the leak for Ultimate Alien....
Watch the link....

220Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 19th June 2012, 8:54 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

What appeared in Google Chrome when I clicked the link:

Spoiler:

221Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 20th June 2012, 2:40 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

I believe that that is the coding for it, I got the same result. They most likely haven't put the site up yet, so its still in its "under construction" mode.

222Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 3:26 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

its seems Derrick hate Primus too , i always hated the primus concertp too.

223Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 3:50 am

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:its seems Derrick hate Primus too , i always hated the primus concertp too.

I liked it, but I respect your opinion. I dunno, the way that he's so into retconning things worries me.

224Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 4:56 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:
painlee wrote:its seems Derrick hate Primus too , i always hated the primus concertp too.

I liked it, but I respect your opinion. I dunno, the way that he's so into retconning things worries me.
I loved the idea of Primus too. Is he actually retconning that? Or just changing it?

225Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 9 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 5:53 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

When is Omniverse premiering anyway?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum