Uncle Grandpa
Ben Tenerator Rex
BigChillfan10
Sebastian13
aggi
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 40]

226Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 10:18 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
painlee wrote:its seems Derrick hate Primus too , i always hated the primus concertp too.

I liked it, but I respect your opinion. I dunno, the way that he's so into retconning things worries me.
I loved the idea of Primus too. Is he actually retconning that? Or just changing it?
No,you guys got it all wrong.He worked on Transformers,he feels like the name isn't original so he wants to change the name.That's all. Wink

227Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 10:34 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

This man right here is a genius:
(SPOILERS!!!)
http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/339981663930967881

228Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 11:47 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Not sure how reliable this site is, but it makes mention of Spidermonkey, Eatle, and Kickin Hawk 4 inch Omniverse figures if you click around.

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hitlist.asp?eeshop=&spotlight=921&searchfield=&SearchOrder=&company=&theme=Ben+10&collect=&justone=0&new=0&clearance=0&premium=0&pref=0&nm=0&coming=&pg=1&orsearch=0&wrid=0&sort=0&rpp=20&tree=0

http://shrek.com

229Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 3:17 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

I can't believe this. Read the second last comment to this question:

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/339834376059646067

How can he take away something so vital to the show? Where does Eunice live now? Where do the Sentient Ultimates live? What happened to the episodes that featured Primus?

I really hope this guy is just trying to enforce his ideas. The other writers would NEVER let him do this. Yeah, he's part of the story team, but why can't he just design or draw or do whatever his job is and leave the story part to the actual writers?

If the other writers HAVE agreed to do this, and it is indeed true, I'm not even watching any more trailers for this show, I completely give up on it.

230Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 3:29 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i guess Kickin Hawk will have giant or large legs.

since kicking will probably be his main fighting style, i am thinking similar to that bad guy from static shock.

231Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 21st June 2012, 9:33 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

PrimordialBorscht wrote:I can't believe this. Read the second last comment to this question:

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/339834376059646067

How can he take away something so vital to the show? Where does Eunice live now? Where do the Sentient Ultimates live? What happened to the episodes that featured Primus?

I really hope this guy is just trying to enforce his ideas. The other writers would NEVER let him do this. Yeah, he's part of the story team, but why can't he just design or draw or do whatever his job is and leave the story part to the actual writers?

If the other writers HAVE agreed to do this, and it is indeed true, I'm not even watching any more trailers for this show, I completely give up on it.

Derrick....screw you.Just because you don't understand basic science (In a SF series for Christ's sake!),it doesn't mean you need to destroy the whole plot just so it's simple for your fat and lazy brain...
Everything was simply explained in the comments,Derrick didn't even bother to understand it.If Dwayne was alive he would have lectured the shit out of him,I know how the guy used to react.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 22nd June 2012, 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

232Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 22nd June 2012, 12:03 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:

Derrick....screw you.Just because you don't understand basic science (In SF series for Christ's sake!) doesen't mean you need to destroy the whole plot just so it's simple for your fat and lazy brain...
Everything was simply explained in the comments,Derrick didn't even bother to understand it.If Dwayne was alive he would have lectured the shit out of him,I know how the guy used to react.

If he's part of the story team then it's not entirely his fault. But yes, I don't like the guy either. We don't know if they're retconning it, though. Maybe he meant they won't be included in the plot? Either way, Evil or Very Mad I don't like his stance on it.

It's likely to be a retcon though. I just hope they give a decent explanation to the retcons in a way that makes it look consistent with UAF (sort of like the stuff they did in AF).

233Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 22nd June 2012, 7:36 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Canonbolt and Humungasaur have a different VA.

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/340540854995280906

234Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 22nd June 2012, 9:59 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:Canonbolt and Humungasaur have a different VA.

I see they changed Humongasaur to the same guy who does Rath.

235Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 22nd June 2012, 10:13 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:
painlee wrote:Canonbolt and Humungasaur have a different VA.

I see they changed Humongasaur to the same guy who does Rath.
yeah,if i remenber correctly Dwayne did mentioned that Humungasaur was Dee Bradley Baker least favorite alien to voice.

but still gonna miss Humungasaur old voice.

236Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 4:26 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

Derrick....screw you.Just because you don't understand basic science (In SF series for Christ's sake!) doesen't mean you need to destroy the whole plot just so it's simple for your fat and lazy brain...

If he's part of the story team then it's not entirely his fault. But yes, I don't like the guy either. We don't know if they're retconning it, though. Maybe he meant they won't be included in the plot? Either way, Evil or Very Mad I don't like his stance on it.

It's likely to be a retcon though. I just hope they give a decent explanation to the retcons in a way that makes it look consistent with UAF (sort of like the stuff they did in AF).
Shocked Now how can Derrick explain that the Omnitrix has a huge database within a miniscule device? How will he explain that Primus and the Codon Stream is NOT where the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix gets its transformations from? If this isn't a part of the storyline at all, I simply can't accept that fact, and others of course, even if I am willing to watch the show.

237Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 6:05 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote: Shocked Now how can Derrick explain that the Omnitrix has a huge database within a miniscule device? How will he explain that Primus and the Codon Stream is NOT where the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix gets its transformations from? If this isn't a part of the storyline at all, I simply can't accept that fact, and others of course, even if I am willing to watch the show.
1. Somehow, no one cared that the small Omnitrix had a huge database before Primus was revealed Rolling Eyes . Besides, it's definitely possible that advanced alien tech has a huge database in a small device, considering how advanced it is. It has been shown with the power to destroy the universe as well, remember? A huge database isn't that far off now.
2. It's easy to explain that but I'm sure we won't like the answer...

If it isn't part of the storyline, that's fine because that just means it won't be involved in the show's story. But if it was retconned and not part of the universe anymore, then that just sucks.

PS. Not defending him. I just try to remain hopeful. I hope it's not a blatant retcon that ruins the continuity, just a plausible and explainable retcon that still fits in with the canon.

238Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 7:41 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote: Shocked Now how can Derrick explain that the Omnitrix has a huge database within a miniscule device? How will he explain that Primus and the Codon Stream is NOT where the Omnitrix and Ultimatrix gets its transformations from? If this isn't a part of the storyline at all, I simply can't accept that fact, and others of course, even if I am willing to watch the show.
1. Somehow, no one cared that the small Omnitrix had a huge database before Primus was revealed Rolling Eyes . Besides, it's definitely possible that advanced alien tech has a huge database in a small device, considering how advanced it is. It has been shown with the power to destroy the universe as well, remember? A huge database isn't that far off now.
2. It's easy to explain that but I'm sure we won't like the answer...

If it isn't part of the storyline, that's fine because that just means it won't be involved in the show's story. But if it was retconned and not part of the universe anymore, then that just sucks.

PS. Not defending him. I just try to remain hopeful. I hope it's not a blatant retcon that ruins the continuity, just a plausible and explainable retcon that still fits in with the canon.
1.Dude,it just had 10.000 CODES back in the OS.Remember when Animo stole the Omnitrix faceplate?Those were the DNA codes. (revealed to be send by Primus whenever requested)But now that Ben has over a million aliens with constantly updating and adding of DNA,it's hard to believe the whole thing is still in the Omnitrix.And like somebody said in the comments:all those DNA's are VERY fragile,the green goo is to protect it.

Without Primus,Omniverse is just an alternate dimension.The 5th Ben 10 show will 100% reveal that.That doesen't mean the actual plot doesn't happen in the cannon,just that it happened slightly differently.

239Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 9:24 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
1.Dude,it just had 10.000 CODES back in the OS.Remember when Animo stole the Omnitrix faceplate?Those were the DNA codes. (revealed to be send by Primus whenever requested)But now that Ben has over a million aliens with constantly updating and adding of DNA,it's hard to believe the whole thing is still in the Omnitrix.And like somebody said in the comments:all those DNA's are VERY fragile,the green goo is to protect it.

Without Primus,Omniverse is just an alternate dimension.The 5th Ben 10 show will 100% reveal that.That doesen't mean the actual plot doesn't happen in the cannon,just that it happened slightly differently.
Ok, then. Was Primus around during OS or was it built some other time? And how do we actually know it had 10,000 aliens? I don't have that much knowledge of Ben 10 (anymore).

I don't get what you mean that Omniverse is just an alternate dimension. I'm not doubting it, just want to know why you think that? You mean, just like how the OS Ben 10,000 future was revealed as non-canon?

I just really hope the retcons have a plausible explanation at least. If not, it's kind of a dealbreaker for me.

240Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 11:27 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Maybe what he means is that only the new Omnitrix doesn't use Primus, but it isn't being retconned and the old ones still used it.

241Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 11:34 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

Ok, then. Was Primus around during OS or was it built some other time? And how do we actually know it had 10,000 aliens? I don't have that much knowledge of Ben 10 (anymore).

I don't get what you mean that Omniverse is just an alternate dimension. I'm not doubting it, just want to know why you think that? You mean, just like how the OS Ben 10,000 future was revealed as non-canon?

I just really hope the retcons have a plausible explanation at least. If not, it's kind of a dealbreaker for me.

Primus was always there.We just found out about it later. (AF/UA)

And how do we actually know it had 10,000 aliens?
It didn't but Ben 10.000 said he has 10.000 aliens in total.That made it believable that all of those can be in the Omnitrix.Now that we know there are over a million aliens we can no longer believer they are all in the Omnitrix.

242Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 11:37 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Maybe what he means is that only the new Omnitrix doesn't use Primus, but it isn't being retconned and the old ones still used it.
That would make sense.

243Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 1:18 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

Primus was always there.We just found out about it later. (AF/UA)

And how do we actually know it had 10,000 aliens?
It didn't but Ben 10.000 said he has 10.000 aliens in total.That made it believable that all of those can be in the Omnitrix.Now that we know there are over a million aliens we can no longer believer they are all in the Omnitrix.
not really DNA is very small plus Galvan could have technology to make it even more smaller.

244Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 1:19 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

As someone here mentioned, explaining the mechanics of the omnitrix would've never been satisfying no matter what idea Wyatt or Dwayne had. It's almost like the Green Lantern ring, though with that device it's easy too accept both the fantasy element and scifi element of it's power source.

The omnitrix is a bit different, for fans I assume people are just attracted to a device that has a lot of mystery too it and when the functions are revealed it becomes a bit disappointing. Whether the aliens themselves give people interest or the the device that holds them.

I thought what the AF/UA team did with Primus was smart, instead of assuming it omnitrix was a souped up ultimate device, it had a weakness other then malfunctioning and the wifi system doesn't seem farfetched.

Eunice studying the dna in the codon stream could bring a lot of fun ways too explore multiple alien species for future stories, by having something other then the omnitrix that related too dna.

245Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 1:22 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Maybe what he means is that only the new Omnitrix doesn't use Primus, but it isn't being retconned and the old ones still used it.
Ben went to Generator Rex universe and he was fine whit the Ultimatrix.

it could also be that the DNA is converted in to Data like music mp3's.

246Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 2:09 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:

"Heroes United" was not written by the UAF staff, so the writers may not have been aware of things like that.

247Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 2:22 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:
painlee wrote:

"Heroes United" was not written by the UAF staff, so the writers may not have been aware of things like that.

Plus, who's to say that there isn't a Primus in Rex's world?

248Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 4:33 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
painlee wrote:

That's possible but I doubt that. The Galvan could also exist in Rex's world though, I guess, so it's definitely possible.

249Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 4:45 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
painlee wrote:

i really doubt primus exist in Gen Rex universe.

250Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 10 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2012, 5:58 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

i really doubt primus exist in Gen Rex universe.
I also doubt it. Even if the UA writers didn't write 'Heroes United', I think it can connect to Primus from different dimensions or another logical reason. But if humans and Earth exist in Ben's and Rex's worlds, then maybe so can Galvans? And if Galvans exist, then so can Primus. I don't know how Ben's Omnitrix would connect to it though. In my opinion, it's a possibility (but not likely).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum