Uncle Grandpa
Ben Tenerator Rex
BigChillfan10
Sebastian13
aggi
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 40]

651Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 31st August 2012, 5:59 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:new clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoBMfIBDL1k

Oh, so that's the new Plumber's badge they're using in this series. I liked the old ones better, where the Omnitrix symbol was really an intergalactic peace symbol, oh well.

I sort of like Dr. Psychobos. I think the cliché "evil scientist" look was done on purpose, it looks pretty good in my opinion.

652Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 31st August 2012, 6:02 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

ZeroRecoil wrote:
painlee wrote:new clip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoBMfIBDL1k

errr, Rook is so great.
And strangely enough we now have almost enough information on TMTC2 to put together a video from the start of the episode to Water Hazard being beaten by the Stinkfly predator. Good job with holding information Cartoon Network

LOL Very Happy You are so right.

653Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 31st August 2012, 8:02 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Happy 50th Birthday to Dee Bradley Baker!

654Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st September 2012, 2:57 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

another preview.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG6kUob8fX0

655Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st September 2012, 7:23 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

ntkyeung wrote:Happy 50th Birthday to Dee Bradley Baker!
Seconded! Happy birthday Dee Bradley Baker! Very Happy

656Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd September 2012, 8:25 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:Happy 50th Birthday to Dee Bradley Baker!
Seconded! Happy birthday Dee Bradley Baker! Very Happy
Motion Carried! Happy 50th birthday Dee Bradley Baker!

P.S. Been out of town for a week. Just got back home.

657Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd September 2012, 8:38 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:The creator of the Nemetrix is Dr. Psychobos, an evil Cerebrocrustacean!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5x1FB56NdNk/UD4y5kRhC6I/AAAAAAAAUs8/heF952Igsl8/s1600/criador%2Bdo%2Bnemetrix.png

A "special" evil Cerebrocrustacean.

Pity, too, because I would have had no issue with Brainstorm looking like that.
IDK, I actually kinda like him.

And a Cerebrocrustacean? Zero, remember that story I made in the RPG about Khyber invading Brainstorm's planet to get this pet? That actually turned out to be pretty damn accurate... Shocked

658Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 4th September 2012, 10:20 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:The creator of the Nemetrix is Dr. Psychobos, an evil Cerebrocrustacean!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5x1FB56NdNk/UD4y5kRhC6I/AAAAAAAAUs8/heF952Igsl8/s1600/criador%2Bdo%2Bnemetrix.png

And a Cerebrocrustacean? Zero, remember that story I made in the RPG about Khyber invading Brainstorm's planet to get this pet? That actually turned out to be pretty damn accurate... Shocked
Whoa. I just remembered about that. Shocked That's awesome Laughing .

Maybe you should make more stories or even predictions and let's see if any would be accurate. That would make for a cool game Laughing .

659Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 4th September 2012, 11:10 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

Whoa. I just remembered about that. Shocked That's awesome Laughing .

Maybe you should make more stories or even predictions and let's see if any would be accurate. That would make for a cool game Laughing .

Helices/Fireal used to make predictions all the time. We even had a topic on the old forums for stuff like that. I could try to create a similar topic again. Smile

660Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty new clip 7th September 2012, 4:34 am

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

661Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th September 2012, 4:06 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Also this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlGOmEugeBo&feature=player_embedded
It looks familiar but wait until the end for Crashhopper, Gravattack and Sunder.
Also Rath

662Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th September 2012, 10:48 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Mattew wrote:

Shockquach seems awesome.

663Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th September 2012, 3:51 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Glad to see we got some more of Rath
But what's annoying is seeing so much stuff from The More Things Change, Part 2, cause its spoiling everything for us, so mostly we probably haven't seen 12 minutes of it

I would like to see if theres another alien in the episode and see Armodrillo and Terraspin stuff. But ya other then that that's like over-spoiled
But this is getting annoying only seeing these aliens so far in the past 3 months:
Heatblast, Wildmutt, Diamondhead, XLR8, Grey Matter, Four Arms (Young), Stinkfly, Ripjaws, Cannonbolt, Upchuck (Young), Way Big, Echo Echo, Humungousaur, Spidermonkey, Lodestar, Rath, Water Hazard, Armodrillo, Terraspin, NRG, Clockwork, Eatle, Jury Rigg, Bloxx, Shocksquatch, Feedback, Gravattack, Kickin Hawk, Crashhopper, Ball Weevil.

I know some of the aliens I listed were barely seen but people keep spamming pics of the same stuff we've seen, it's annoying...
But I'm more annoyed with all the clips of Heatblast, Diamondhead, XLR8, Four Arms, Cannonbolt, Spidermonkey, Lodestar, Water Hazard, Armodrillo, Terraspin, NRG, Clockwork, Gravattack, Bloxx, Feedback, Shocksquatch.

Cause they've been in all the sneaks and the others were barely shown and I hope we get clips of the aliens that made cameos in the show so far soon, but what I really wanna see is the UAF's and the original aliens we haven't seen in ages, cause yes we know there back, but we haven't seen them yet, like what the heck man?

We can officially confirm Brainstorm, Ditto, Eye Guy, and Benmummy cause there voice actors are revealed but still, I'm kinda ready to see more out of the aliens we haven't seen like Swampfire, Ampfibian, Chromastone, Goop, Brainstorm, Alien X, Benvicktor, Benwolf. Someone around there...

I'm just so tired of just seeing the same original aliens returning every series, Spidermonkey, most of the Andromedas and the new guys being spammed all over Omniverse so far.

I would like if they made more appearances but this show I just don't want to see anyone overused, cause just like most of you probably reading this agree or think it's stupid, I'm just saying what needs to be said...

And I also know it's been showing only like 6 episodes and they haven't us everything, I know but it would be nice to atleast see the others you know?
But were only 2 weeks away to Omniverse starting in a few minutes from now. So lets not get our hopes up on seeing the other aliens.

I just hope everyone in Omniverse makes atleast 1-3 appearances and not have someone spammed like Four Arms (in the original show) or Humungousaur (AF/UA)

664Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th September 2012, 5:47 am

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:Glad to see we got some more of Rath
But what's annoying is seeing so much stuff from The More Things Change, Part 2, cause its spoiling everything for us, so mostly we probably haven't seen 12 minutes of it

I would like to see if theres another alien in the episode and see Armodrillo and Terraspin stuff. But ya other then that that's like over-spoiled
But this is getting annoying only seeing these aliens so far in the past 3 months:
Heatblast, Wildmutt, Diamondhead, XLR8, Grey Matter, Four Arms (Young), Stinkfly, Ripjaws, Cannonbolt, Upchuck (Young), Way Big, Echo Echo, Humungousaur, Spidermonkey, Lodestar, Rath, Water Hazard, Armodrillo, Terraspin, NRG, Clockwork, Eatle, Jury Rigg, Bloxx, Shocksquatch, Feedback, Gravattack, Kickin Hawk, Crashhopper, Ball Weevil.

I know some of the aliens I listed were barely seen but people keep spamming pics of the same stuff we've seen, it's annoying...
But I'm more annoyed with all the clips of Heatblast, Diamondhead, XLR8, Four Arms, Cannonbolt, Spidermonkey, Lodestar, Water Hazard, Armodrillo, Terraspin, NRG, Clockwork, Gravattack, Bloxx, Feedback, Shocksquatch.

Cause they've been in all the sneaks and the others were barely shown and I hope we get clips of the aliens that made cameos in the show so far soon, but what I really wanna see is the UAF's and the original aliens we haven't seen in ages, cause yes we know there back, but we haven't seen them yet, like what the heck man?

We can officially confirm Brainstorm, Ditto, Eye Guy, and Benmummy cause there voice actors are revealed but still, I'm kinda ready to see more out of the aliens we haven't seen like Swampfire, Ampfibian, Chromastone, Goop, Brainstorm, Alien X, Benvicktor, Benwolf. Someone around there...

I'm just so tired of just seeing the same original aliens returning every series, Spidermonkey, most of the Andromedas and the new guys being spammed all over Omniverse so far.

I would like if they made more appearances but this show I just don't want to see anyone overused, cause just like most of you probably reading this agree or think it's stupid, I'm just saying what needs to be said...

And I also know it's been showing only like 6 episodes and they haven't us everything, I know but it would be nice to atleast see the others you know?
But were only 2 weeks away to Omniverse starting in a few minutes from now. So lets not get our hopes up on seeing the other aliens.

I just hope everyone in Omniverse makes atleast 1-3 appearances and not have someone spammed like Four Arms (in the original show) or Humungousaur (AF/UA)

see all from good?
Who would like to see the series then?
The cartoon network has to leave better things to be seen in the series, so I agree that these "spam" you said as the Four Arms, Armodrilho ... must continue to be shown

665Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th September 2012, 10:21 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

To be honest, it's us who are hunting for each and every bit of information and video. We have only us to blame. Sure, CN should have kept things a little more under control but most Ben 10 fans haven't yet seen all these videos, only the die hard fans were spoiled.

666Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th September 2012, 10:52 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

With so many aliens, I do want some screentime devoted to each one of them. I don't want any aliens 'spammed' but I'd be okay with Ben having his favorites as long as the others aren't neglected in the process.

EDIT: There are aliens that are more effective in small doses and it's not just the lamer ones. An obvious example would be Way Big.

667Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 12th September 2012, 11:04 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Wait...we have a preview of Argit? Have you guys already seen this? Because I feel out of touch. Suspect

668Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 12th September 2012, 5:52 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

[quote="Sebastian13"]Wait...we have a preview of Argit? Have you guys already seen this? Because I feel out of touch. :suspect:

[youtube]AEV8u9o31Cg[/youtube][/quote]

Yes, yep, yup and so on.

669Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 12th September 2012, 7:10 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:Wait...we have a preview of Argit? Have you guys already seen this? Because I feel out of touch. Suspect

I just noticed that Rhomboid has a beard in that sneak peek! When did that happen?

http://shrek.com

670Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th September 2012, 2:38 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

New preview

671Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th September 2012, 2:53 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

[quote="OprahWinfrey62"][url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IA-3v4Wf6A&feature=youtu.be]New preview[/url][/quote]

This is something which most people will hate me for saying, but I love that the new aliens (or at least the four new ones) are getting enough spotlight. I hated how UA advertised the awesome new designs of Ampfibian, Water Hazard and Terraspin as the new aliens of the new series, but in the end they all appeared less times than the famously elusive Ripjaws overall.
Also owowowowowowowow :lol:

672Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th September 2012, 3:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Lol looks like Bloxx's weakness is revealed, and Ben 10 on Facebook posted it too.
So now we know Bloxx will get a third appearance this season and Shocksquatch his second appearance.
I think this is the last thing that's gonna be leaked of Omniverse til the premiere, I have a huge feeling so.

673Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th September 2012, 3:47 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:Lol looks like Bloxx's weakness is revealed, and Ben 10 on Facebook posted it too.
So now we know Bloxx will get a third appearance this season and Shocksquatch his second appearance.
I think this is the last thing that's gonna be leaked of Omniverse til the premiere, I have a huge feeling so.

It isn't really a leak, as I got it from the Ben 10 Facebook, but I do think you're right, unless Derrick or Nobody surprises us.

674Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th September 2012, 3:49 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Lol looks like Bloxx's weakness is revealed, and Ben 10 on Facebook posted it too.

It isn't really a leak, as I got it from the Ben 10 Facebook, but I do think you're right, unless Derrick or Nobody surprises us.
Hopefully yes, I want to see more stuff out of Ball Weevil and Kickin Hawk

675Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th September 2012, 5:50 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:New preview
damn Gravaatack look awesome

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum