Ebomnitrix
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Still stranded on the monster planet Anur Transyl, Ben and Rook reluctantly team up with Charmcaster to take on Zs' Skayr
(Credit to Nobody, Thank you)

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Really excited to see Zs'skayr again and probably Ghostfreak

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Anur Transyl is Dr.Vicktor planet for those who don't know.

FutureFighter

Human
Human

I'm cautiously optimistic about this one. I really don't want to suffer another case of heartbreak in regards to Charmcaster finally resurfacing after a long absence, so I hope the writer of this episode did well with her. If she goes through anymore mental and emotional abuse, I'm gonna scream.

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

FutureFighter wrote:I'm cautiously optimistic about this one.  I really don't want to suffer another case of heartbreak in regards to Charmcaster finally resurfacing after a long absence, so I hope the writer of this episode did well with her.  If she goes through anymore mental and emotional abuse, I'm gonna scream.

This ones got me worried too

Mythix

Human
Human

I hope they don't mess this up. Charmcaster in UAF just kept getting worse. I really hope they fix her.
Although I am really excited for Zs'Skayr (hopefully they will use his real name) and hoping for Ghostfreak Very Happy

http://galacticmonsters.tumblr.com

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i hope Charmcaster look something like this.

CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Charmcasterretconbydivi

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

A little too Disney princess. Remember she needs to kick some ass at times Smile

FutureFighter

Human
Human

XLR98 wrote:I hope they don't mess this up. Charmcaster in UAF just kept getting worse. I really hope they fix her.

I thought she started strong in AF, got weak in her first UA appearance, rebounded greatly in her next, and then sunk like a friggin' stone in her final two.  It's a shame that Dwanye McDuffie and Geoff Thorne, who both claimed to love the character, had that shit happen to her.  It could have been good if written better....but it wasn't. At all.

This had better elevate her back to greatness.  She's one of the franchise's best characters, IMO, she deserves it.

datdude wrote:A little too Disney princess. Remember she needs to kick some ass at times

Funny, the artist claimed the Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time was her inspiration there. Laughing 

Anyway, Derrick Wyatt just confirmed her design is more like her OS design, so that's good.

Sir_Ronald

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Why is Charmcaster so controversial? Next to Kevin, she seems to be the most controversial character adapted into Omniverse! Neutral 

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

[quote="Sir_Ronald"]Why is Charmcaster so controversial?  Next to Kevin, she seems to be the most controversial character adapted into Omniverse! Neutral [/quote

my advice, embrace it, she's certainly devides opinion

FutureFighter

Human
Human

Sir_Ronald wrote:Why is Charmcaster so controversial?  Next to Kevin, she seems to be the most controversial character adapted into Omniverse! Neutral 

Trust me, you don't want me going there. Razz

fletch wrote:my advice, embrace it, she's certainly devides opinion

I wish the creative staff took your advice, and tried accepting and understanding why she divides opinion rather than whining about it and blaming the fans. Rolling Eyes

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

FutureFighter wrote:
Sir_Ronald wrote:Why is Charmcaster so controversial?  Next to Kevin, she seems to be the most controversial character adapted into Omniverse! Neutral 

Trust me, you don't want me going there. Razz

fletch wrote:my advice, embrace it, she's certainly devides opinion

I wish the creative staff took your advice, and tried accepting and understanding why she divides opinion rather than whining about it and blaming the fans. Rolling Eyes

Thank you !!, but i think the staff do their best and take the charecter where they feel stories can be told best. and whilst i dont disagree or agree wholly with any argument ive read on here i do feel a small minority of fans whine needlessly, i point no fingers and blame no one, dont want to upset anyone. Cool 

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

It's kind of a symbol of everything that changed since UA. People loved the eps she was in and how she changed in them is a reminder of that.

The shows changed and some people don't want to accept that and move on.

I admit to being in that camp at times but im trying to climb down off the cross use the wood to build a bridge and get over it.

FutureFighter

Human
Human

fletch wrote:but i think the staff do their best and take the charecter where they feel stories can be told best.

I'm trying to believe that. I really am.

datdude wrote:It's kind of a symbol of everything that changed since UA. People loved the eps she was in and how she changed in them is a reminder of that.

Exactly. No matter how ill-written it was, UA was on a very obvious course of redemption for her, and I fear that OV may just use her as a villain and appeal to the lowest common denominator by making this a simple case of good vs. evil.  It's like if after Season 2 of Avatar: The Last Airbender, a new staff took over and decided that Zuko wasn't ever going to redeem himself and join Aang, and instead just use him as a straight-up villain again. Mad

16CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th August 2013, 6:47 am

kirby145

I actually haven't watched Omniverse, but I will for this episode. CC is one of my favorite characters from the past series, and when people said she wasn't even going to show for the first season I easily lost interest.

UA was setting her up as a major character, since she has a few loose ends and a fresh start to choose what she wants to do. In addition she's the only character that can rival Gwen and provide us some reference on magic in the series. Gwen provides a lot less magic experience.

17CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th August 2013, 3:01 am

FutureFighter

Human
Human

kirby145 wrote:I actually haven't watched Omniverse, but I will for this episode. CC is one of my favorite characters from the past series, and when people said she wasn't even going to show for the first season I easily lost interest.

UA was setting her up as a major character, since she has a few loose ends and a fresh start to choose what she wants to do. In addition she's the only character that can rival Gwen and provide us some reference on magic in the series. Gwen provides a lot less magic experience.
Sadly, it's been made all too clear that the Omniverse staff could care less about what UA was setting up for anything and anyone.  With that and the facts that character depth isn't something they seem to thing fits their show and they hold a thinly concealed contempt for Charmcaster and her fans, the odds of this turning out well are slim. No The best I'm hoping for is a better character design, as I always felt her AF/UA one was weak compared to the one she had in the OS.

18CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th August 2013, 5:21 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

FutureFighter wrote:
kirby145 wrote:I actually haven't watched Omniverse, but I will for this episode. CC is one of my favorite characters from the past series, and when people said she wasn't even going to show for the first season I easily lost interest.

Sadly, it's been made all too clear that the Omniverse staff could care less about what UA was setting up for anything and anyone.  With that and the facts that character depth isn't something they seem to thing fits their show and they hold a thinly concealed contempt for Charmcaster and her fans, the odds of this turning out well are slim. No The best I'm hoping for is a better character design, as I always felt her AF/UA one was weak compared to the one she had in the OS.
that because her OS desing was more original, her AF/UA design looked like marvel enchantress.

she could  have 2 design the past and a current time design, it funny because her french name mean Enchantress and DC comics also have a character named Enchantress but her AF/UA desing is clearly based on the Marvel version.

Marvel
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enchantress

DC Comics
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Enchantress_04

19CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th September 2013, 12:15 am

FutureFighter

Human
Human

I wish the Ben 10 writers read this.

If the Ben 10 writers are so baffled as to why alot of fans would prefer Charmcaster be an anti-hero rather than a perpetual villainess, this spells out the reasons.

20CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 4th September 2013, 2:17 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

FutureFighter wrote:I wish the Ben 10 writers read this.

If the Ben 10 writers are so baffled as to why alot of fans would prefer Charmcaster be an anti-hero rather than a perpetual villainess, this spells out the reasons.
You...you DO realize that BtT does not actually like Charmcaster's arc, and is saying that Charmcaster's "character development" is only seen as good in comparison to how one-note everything else in UAF was?

21CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty The Changes in Chamcaster 18th September 2013, 5:34 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I think that UA changes the character a lot, Chamcaster was a magic girl with powers of the earth and they powers become of the space, like the powers of Gwen. I like that the Writters show the story of CHamcaster in this series but some changes of desing and history destroy the character.

Here in Omniverse Derrick says that is going to be a saga of Chamcaster, with this episodes, other episode and Charm School of the 7 arc.

In this episodes, Chamcaster have to help Ben and Rook like UA, but this time is againts Zs' Skayr and the Monster Alien, is the same thing that happens in UA but here she is going to have more senses.

22CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 31st October 2013, 10:37 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I hope things turn out good for Charmcaster.

If possible, she'll become a heroine again and join Ben's team.

After all that BS Charm's been through from Couples Retreat, she deserves better.

Last edited by PeruAlonso on 16th February 2014, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

23CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th February 2014, 6:48 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Not only is NRG blinding Z'Skayr in the episode, thank you OmnitrixXLR8 for posting stuff on Ben10Wikia BTW:
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Atomix_is_back
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Scared_of_light

24CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th February 2014, 7:19 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:Not only is NRG blinding Z'Skayr in the episode, thank you OmnitrixXLR8 for posting stuff on Ben10Wikia BTW:
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Atomix_is_back
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Scared_of_light

it make sense that NRG and Atomix are able to burn Z'Skayr as since Suns generates its energy by nuclear fusion.

25CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 16th February 2014, 11:20 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

So it turns out the Atomix stuff isn't from this episode, since Whampire is unlocked before Atomix is used, so... that means Atomix is in Ep 48

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum