20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 8]

126A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 18th November 2014, 8:27 pm

AustinHolt2022

AustinHolt2022
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Oh man, I actually really like the idea of a reboot. Could be like the original series, but with characters and alien species not shown until UAF and OV. I wonder though, would Ben have any new aliens in a reboot? Now that would be cool.

Super psyched for a 5th series either way. (Though, a Ben 10k series would be my preference. Wanted one of those since OS.)

127A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 18th November 2014, 8:39 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber

Gravattacker wrote:No news
Wait for the anniversary.

128A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 18th November 2014, 8:48 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:

Anniversary of this year or 2015?

129A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 18th November 2014, 8:52 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Gravattacker wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:

Anniversary of this year or 2015?
I thinks remember man of action saying they are doing something for this years anniversary buts from memory I will search for the video

130A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 18th November 2014, 11:53 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:

My problem with a dramatic change of staff, is the other problems with the OS-AF Cross over. People are not going to know the universe super well, change the characters without regard for what came before, and probably forget all the old Alien forms that weren't super marketable, (The Outbreaks, the Halloween Trio, the Classic Ben10Ks)

Indeed, which is also probably the biggest reason why a reboot at this point would be a good thing. Not to mention that the original series started almost a decade ago now. Not everyone in the target audience will actually be familiar with the original series or even the series that came after it. There's simply too much stuff in this continuity, and honestly I'd say it's possible that in bringing back so much stuff from the OS OV might have confused some younger fans, too. Things like that happen. Continuity lockout is a real problem.
A reboot can go two ways a partial or a full reboot.
What is a partial reboot what's the difference

Af was a partial reboot of what OS create, Dwayne McDuffie and the new staff create a whole new team of aliens, villains and even the old universe change forever, Omniverse was a try to fit the new thing that CN wants and that is Funny and cheat stuff.

Thye could not do the cheat part and do the best they can in the funny part, so i guess if a partial reboot is made and i would be made, the show will be like Omniverse but in the way of "From Hedorium To Eternity" or "Malgax Attacks".

131A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 18th November 2014, 11:58 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Whatever we get whether its a reboot or a new series i hope its not as comedic as omniverse yes sometimes it was funny but other times it was so stupid that even my parents made fun for watching that episode (when fistina tickles rook in ultimate heist ugh i mean come on really) make it more serious and have a young justice type artstyle

132A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 19th November 2014, 11:45 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:Whatever we get whether its a reboot or a new series i hope its not as comedic as omniverse yes sometimes it was funny but other times it was so stupid that even my parents made fun for watching that episode (when fistina tickles rook in ultimate heist ugh i mean come on really) make it more serious and have a young justice type artstyle

I dont know that depends, in the partial reboot that was made to OS between it and AF, they change the tone, villains and a lot of new things.

They make the stereotypic teen age show with the kids that in the middle of the night fights a secret invasion and save the grandpa.

And they put a new tone trying to be more "dark", "serious" and you now "teen ager".

In omniverse is obvious that they change the tone a little bit more, because we see in some episodes, that Derrick dont care really if the story is dark or is light, because after all if it was at less good he was ok, to make it better with designs.

But that change of Tone for me came from CN, i think they want to make another partial reboot, to change again the tone, i dont know to what side they will go, but in this time they are more into the action/funny series than event the good action series.

133A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 19th November 2014, 7:33 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Just an overview of what we know so far:

Ben 10 is NOT cancelled despite CN burning off the remaining Omniverse episodes.

Ben 10 might get a reboot. &

Duncan Rouleau has confirmed that there are plans for a Gwen/Lucky Girl spin-off show.

134A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 19th November 2014, 7:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ntkyeung wrote:Just an overview of what we know so far:

Ben 10 is NOT cancelled despite CN burning off the remaining Omniverse episodes.

Ben 10 might get a reboot. &

Duncan Rouleau has confirmed that there are plans for a Gwen/Lucky Girl spin-off show.

There was plans doesn't mean its happening alot of shows get suggested and even go into development that don't make it

135A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 19th November 2014, 10:00 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Also didn't know where to put this so since this is the only topic that is being used at the moment here you go http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/103043475557/onimi18-would-the-real-ben-10-please-stand-up#notes
Also some actual news read it for yourself https://mobile.twitter.com/MattSWayne/status/534196786655526912

136A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 19th November 2014, 10:36 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:Also didn't know where to put this so since this is the only topic that is being used at the moment here you go http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/103043475557/onimi18-would-the-real-ben-10-please-stand-up#notes
Also some actual news read it for yourself https://mobile.twitter.com/MattSWayne/status/534196786655526912

That is frustrating to no end, Omniverse and UAF were both decent shows in there own way, even if you didn't like one you definitely liked the other. Youngberg's team weren't the problem, It was Bandai's poor selection of toy stock and CN's apathy which did the Post-McDuffie Ben 10 Universe in.

Hopefully we'll see the continued adventures of Ben 16 at some distant point in the future, but in the mean time the most painless way forward would be a hard reboot. In which case I'm rooting for all new aliens (although I think we'll see most of the original 10 names with drastic redesigns without the limits of the previous universe imposed on them.

EDIT: Also I'm getting cancer trying to load CheshireP's video, is there anything important in it.

137A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 19th November 2014, 11:05 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ZeroRecoil wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Also didn't know where to put this so since this is the only topic that is being used at the moment here you go http://cheshirep.tumblr.com/post/103043475557/onimi18-would-the-real-ben-10-please-stand-up#notes

That is frustrating to no end, Omniverse and UAF were both decent shows in there own way, even if you didn't like one you definitely liked the other. Youngberg's team weren't the problem, It was Bandai's poor selection of toy stock and CN's apathy which did the Post-McDuffie Ben 10 Universe in.

Hopefully we'll see the continued adventures of Ben 16 at some distant point in the future, but in the mean time the most painless way forward would be a hard reboot. In which case I'm rooting for all new aliens (although I think we'll see most of the original 10 names with drastic redesigns without the limits of the previous universe imposed on them.

EDIT: Also I'm getting cancer trying to load CheshireP's video, is there anything important in it.
no just funny video of yuri lowenthal and tara strong fighting about who is the real ben 10

138A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 20th November 2014, 11:52 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Any info? kinda a drought with no new info ugh its killing me

139A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 21st November 2014, 12:00 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

It is going to be a while I think

140A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 21st November 2014, 1:47 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:It is going to be a while I think
What do you expect they burn off episodes before other countries could air them. Some of those episodes I had only expect to air in 2015.

141A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 21st November 2014, 3:18 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
datdude wrote:It is going to be a while I think
What do you expect they burn off episodes before other countries could air them. Some of those episodes I had only expect to air in 2015.
Yeah i didn't think we would get to the series finale so quickly and i expected a new series at the end of 2015 which would of been ok with me if omniverse ended around april of 2015 but now if we get a series we will have to wait at least a year

142A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 4th December 2014, 2:43 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Probably fake but look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_10:_Ultimate_Omniverse

143A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 4th December 2014, 2:47 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:Probably fake but look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_10:_Ultimate_Omniverse

it cited itself as a source

very poorly, might i add

obviously fake

http://shrek.com

144A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 4th December 2014, 3:26 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Probably fake but look at this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_10:_Ultimate_Omniverse

very poorly, might i add

obviously fake
There's not even a real source to back it up.

145A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 4th December 2014, 10:12 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:

very poorly, might i add

obviously fake
There's not even a real source to back it up.
Even the CN source doesn't back it up... that is fake as hell.
and Chromastone is by Bauza now, not Dee... atleast get the casting right if you're going to use OV's cast.

146A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 4th December 2014, 11:27 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Something that has been confirmed by someone at New York Comic Con, which hasn't been posted here, is that the future of Ben 10 will probably star Young Ben, http://ben-10-canonicity.deviantart.com/journal/NYCC-2014-Ben-10-News-487812938

Whether this 10 year old Ben is a continuation of Ben Classic, or a hard reboot with the Omnitrix being rediscovered, or even OV's Ben 11 story continued, has yet to be seen.

147A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 4th December 2014, 11:31 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

ZeroRecoil wrote:Something that has been confirmed by someone at New York Comic Con, which hasn't been posted here, is that the future of Ben 10 will probably star Young Ben, http://ben-10-canonicity.deviantart.com/journal/NYCC-2014-Ben-10-News-487812938

Whether this 10 year old Ben is a continuation of Ben Classic, or a hard reboot with the Omnitrix being rediscovered, or even OV's Ben 11 story continued, has yet to be seen.
It could even be a that live action movie announcement or a special in celebration of it's tenth anniversary.

148A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 4th December 2014, 11:42 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ZeroRecoil wrote:Something that has been confirmed by someone at New York Comic Con, which hasn't been posted here, is that the future of Ben 10 will probably star Young Ben, http://ben-10-canonicity.deviantart.com/journal/NYCC-2014-Ben-10-News-487812938

Does seem to fit with what cheshirep has been saying an announcement in december.
If it is a reboot i would be ok if they do it the right way also i can't really see them doing anything else with young ben since even omniverse was scraping the surface of when ben took the omnitrix off.

149A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 5th December 2014, 12:51 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:

Does seem to fit with what cheshirep has been saying an announcement in december.
If it is a reboot i would be ok if they do it the right way also i can't really see them doing anything else with young ben since even omniverse was scraping the surface of when ben took the omnitrix off.
Of course things can change during that time.

150A fifth series - Page 6 Empty Re: A fifth series 5th December 2014, 3:24 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Of course things can change during that time.
You never know, it could be pushed back to January.
Anyway, if the Young Ben adventures continue, I hope for them to reveal certain things from past shows, and that Feedback, Spitter get a chance to appear, along with... and yes i'm saying it... new aliens...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum