Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 8:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Because CN is cheap and lazy and all they really truly care about is banking off toy lines while disregarding what their viewers say and want and deciding to give out typical PR bullshit that many can see through very easily as some poor attempt to try and hide their true intentions. I'm glad Disney owns the Avengers and Star Wars because they treat their products with so much more respect and quality than CN and yet, CN wonders why they are losing viewers to Disney.
honestly and im not joking if ben 10 wasnt on cn id probably have nothing to do with it

852The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 9:01 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

THE DESCRIPTION, OH MY GOD... YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME....
I like that Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill reprise their roles, and James Woods as Lex Luthor sounds hilarious
BUT A SILLY BATMAN, ANOTHER TEEN TITANS GO!? OH GOD... NO... JUST NO....
I mean I see little improvements from that show since there's shading, BUT NO, NOT ANOTHER TEEN TITANS GO, THAT DESCRIPTION IS NO... JUST NO....
I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SHOW THAT'S NOTHING BUT WACKY WITH STUPID ANTICS RESEMBLING OTHER OLD FRANCHISES BEING IN THERE, AND A SHOW THAT HAS NO STORY
The writers for TTG basically confirmed they were just half-assing it once the new writers came for it in Season 2, never watched the original. And if this is the direction we're going for JLA, then just no... JUST NO....
-
I'm hoping the direction we get for Ben 10 is NOTHING like TTG, the 11 minute episodes I can get behind, but I don't want nothing involving plain wackiness and off-things if we're comparing between this show.
-
The only thing that makes me curious is "Cartoon Network Fridays" is CN actually considering to bring that back? I mean a Friday night action line up sounds great for the upcoming Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10 and... this... monstrosity....

Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 29th January 2016, 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

853The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 9:03 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

There is one thing I'd like to add, if Justice League Action is like the Super Friends thing I saw on YouTube, then I can get behind that, BUT NOT ANOTHER TEEN TITANS GO... JUST PLEASE NO...

854The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 9:04 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:THE DESCRIPTION, OH MY GOD... YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME....
I like that Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill reprise their roles, and James Woods as Lex Luthor sounds hilarious
I mean I see little improvements from that show since there's shading, BUT NO, NOT ANOTHER TEEN TITANS GO, THAT DESCRIPTION IS NO... JUST NO....
I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SHOW THAT'S NOTHING BUT WACKY WITH STUPID ANTICS RESEMBLING OTHER OLD FRANCHISES BEING IN THERE, AND A SHOW THAT HAS NO STORY
The writers for TTG basically confirmed they were just half-assing it, and never watched the original. And if this is the direction we're going for JLA, then just no... JUST NO....
-
I'm hoping the direction we get for Ben 10 is NOTHING like TTG, the 11 minute episodes I can get behind, but I don't want nothing involving plain wackiness and off-things if we're comparing between this show.
-
The only thing that makes me curious is "Cartoon Network Fridays" is CN actually considering to bring that back? I mean a Friday night action line up sounds great for the upcoming Powerpuff Girls, Ben 10 and... this... monstrosity....
I really dont want ben 10 to be like ttg i mean if i want a comedy show i will watch a comedy show not some action franchise made to be a comedy show.

855The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 9:07 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
The writers for TTG basically confirmed they were just half-assing it once the new writers came for it in Season 2, never watched the original. And if this is the direction we're going for JLA, then just no... JUST NO....
-
-
I really dont want ben 10 to be like ttg i mean if i want a comedy show i will watch a comedy show not some action franchise made to be a comedy show.
Exactly! That's the last thing we need, and I'm fine with Ben 10 going under the comedy direction, I just don't want it to be god awful as where its just people shouting "IT'S BLAH DAY"! with a super wacky montage and singing, without any bad guys to fight but The Hive every 5 episodes or so, and even referencing 80s things with stuff other kid shows have done by now.... It's that bad... and I prefer Ben 10 keeping its same direction with comedy than what DC's been doing lately.

856The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 9:12 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
-
-
Exactly! That's the last thing we need, and I'm fine with Ben 10 going under the comedy direction, I just don't want it to be god awful as where its just people shouting "IT'S BLAH DAY"! with a super wacky montage and singing, without any bad guys to fight but The Hive every 5 episodes or so, and even referencing 80s things with stuff other kid shows have done by now.... It's that bad... and I prefer Ben 10 keeping its same direction with comedy than what DC's been doing lately.
Im dissapointed about the justice league show ive wanted a great justice league show since all those animated movies came out they are awesome and what are they gonna do with justice league turn it into a 11 minute train wreck.
I swear if ben 10 has singing im leaving the episode thats the one thing i wont take. That is the one thing that would make me embarrassed to watch ben 10 and thats pretty bad. I dont want people to associate ben 10 with comedy i want them to see it as the awesome thing it is.

857The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 11:20 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Well, this is the thing that I've been trying to get people to do with my "Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot" topic page on the Ben 10 Club website. To get people to speak out to Cartoon Network. To get Cartoon Network to listen to their viewers. To tell Cartoon Network how to do their freakin jobs. To get Cartoon Network to stop their crap and make something that their viewers want. I've been trying to tell people that if they want something good for once out of Cartoon Network, they need to contact Cartoon Network directly and give their opinions and feedback.

Again with Disney, despite the flaws that Disney has, many people like Disney's shows and movies because they put some actual respect, passion, and effort into making high quality products. Avengers, Star Wars, etc. Disney respects their viewers and franchises more than Cartoon Network. Heck, I'd rather prefer that Disney takes over franchises such as Ben 10 and Teen Titans because I know that based off of their previous works, Disney will more likely make these shows great again.

If Cartoon Network wants to turn things around and do something that is actually good, then they need to get rid of all the crap that they created, listen to their viewers, do what their viewers want, and put in some more passion and effort and respect into the very franchises and shows that they have and if the viewers and fans want CN to stop doing all this crap that they're doing, then we all need to speak up and get CN to do what needs to be done.

858The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 11:45 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Well, this is the thing that I've been trying to get people to do with my "Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot" topic page on the Ben 10 Club website. To get people to speak out to Cartoon Network. To get Cartoon Network to listen to their viewers. To tell Cartoon Network how to do their freakin jobs. To get Cartoon Network to stop their crap and make something that their viewers want. I've been trying to tell people that if they want something good for once out of Cartoon Network, they need to contact Cartoon Network directly and give their opinions and feedback.

Again with Disney, despite the flaws that Disney has, many people like Disney's shows and movies because they put some actual respect, passion, and effort into making high quality products. Avengers, Star Wars, etc. Disney respects their viewers and franchises more than Cartoon Network. Heck, I'd rather prefer that Disney takes over franchises such as Ben 10 and Teen Titans because I know that based off of their previous works, Disney will more likely make these shows great again.

If Cartoon Network wants to turn things around and do something that is actually good, then they need to get rid of all the crap that they created, listen to their viewers, do what their viewers want, and put in some more passion and effort and respect into the very franchises and shows that they have and if the viewers and fans want CN to stop doing all this crap that they're doing, then we all need to speak up and get CN to do what needs to be done.
Exactly taking what from you said cn needs to do what previous shows did if the show was action make it action if the show is comedy keep it comedy dont mix and match it because while you might be gaining viewers you will also be losing viewers from the past shows.
So basically keep ben 10 ben 10 and keep adventure time adventure time.

859The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 11:52 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Yup

860The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 12:15 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Yup
just yep :l

861The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 12:42 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Well, this is the thing that I've been trying to get people to do with my "Addressing the Ben 10 Reboot" topic page on the Ben 10 Club website. To get people to speak out to Cartoon Network. To get Cartoon Network to listen to their viewers. To tell Cartoon Network how to do their freakin jobs. To get Cartoon Network to stop their crap and make something that their viewers want. I've been trying to tell people that if they want something good for once out of Cartoon Network, they need to contact Cartoon Network directly and give their opinions and feedback.

You know, I have a friend of mine who says exactly the same thing, but I don't think Disney should have the rights to Ben 10, because then it would just be.... I mean you see how they handle cartoons, its really lazy, their television is cheap, and the Marvel movies with how I've been seeing them lately are done all the same, and with the newer movies, they're throwing Avenger characters back and forth, so its not a stand alone superhero film, its just nonsense.

Disney is also very lazy at releasing episodes when they're done after many months, which is why Ultimate Spider-Man Season 2 and 3 we're getting leaked in the first place. And I prefer to watch new episodes of Ben 10 weekly than getting one episode every 2 months because that's just cheap, with the schedule Gravity Falls gets, its no wonder that they got cancelled, because that's how Disney treated that series. (I'm not saying its not successful, because I know how loyal the fanbase is, its just the network screwed the scheduling order over.)

Its not that I'm mad at Ben 10 for being 11 minutes or being turned into a comedy, I mean at some point it'll become an action show again, its just that I don't want the show to be terrible, I get that it's for the next generation of kids and they're buying into all this crap, but I think its ridiculous if these are the cartoons we're going to get.

Also Ben 10 switching to Playmates is good, because Bandai has been making cheap figures since 2013, comparing to other toys, and plus that's how a lot of stuff from Bandai get cancelled, so it makes that CN switches to a more successful toy-making franchise, I mean have you looked at TMNT, this makes me feel happier that Ben 10's getting the better treatment it deserves, especially after that screw up with Omniverse in 2013, that's why Omniverse got killed off, Bandai stopped making toys and made it exclusive to only 1 Toy Store, instead of others.

The fact of the matter is, I'm hoping CN snaps out of this ALL COMEDY, 11 MINUTE STUPID WACKY thing they've been doing, they even give stuff like Uncle Grandpa crap lately because of other stuff done. It's like one sign of action or weird content, CN just says "NO!" (cancels and fakebombs everything) and I want CN to release more seasons of Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, Steven Universe and others because CN sort of needs shows right now. Adventure Time and Regular Show are the only shows I think that need to end because they've had their share in the spotlight and now is the time to kill it, as long as you end the shows right with respective finales.
I'm hoping for future shows, CN creates new original content and has it to where 10-20 shows can air on their dayshift of the channel instead of just 8 (excluding the licensed Pokémon, Transformers and Canada stuff required.)

My point is, I want this Ben 10 reboot to happen, but lets not give it crap because its comedy or because its short, or because we fear what we might. But because we want Ben 10 to keep going and making shows and have its share in the spotlight for this new franchise while it can, because if we keep giving it crap, then THIS will be the last Ben 10 for many years or at all.

Every rating counts, because streaming it online will just give it hell and cancel it, that's what's happening to networks, any show that gets leaked or does something, its not supporting the show if you don't watch it on TV and watch it online, they don't even get the money to air other things at all, so that's something to be careful for. Especially with what's to come.

And if this is given to Disney, its going to be yes more known and possibly popular, but at the same time the franchise will turn terrible and they might not even care to put transformation sequences in the series at all. I've seen the Marvel shows on Disney XD, and they aren't good at all, and the last thing we need is a recast or connection to the Marvel universe, especially since they parody variety of superheroes from DC and Marvel.

862The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 12:58 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:

You know, I have a friend of mine who says exactly the same thing, but I don't think Disney should have the rights to Ben 10, because then it would just be.... I mean you see how they handle cartoons, its really lazy, their television is cheap, and the Marvel movies with how I've been seeing them lately are done all the same, and with the newer movies, they're throwing Avenger characters back and forth, so its not a stand alone superhero film, its just nonsense.

Disney is also very lazy at releasing episodes when they're done after many months, which is why Ultimate Spider-Man Season 2 and 3 we're getting leaked in the first place. And I prefer to watch new episodes of Ben 10 weekly than getting one episode every 2 months because that's just cheap, with the schedule Gravity Falls gets, its no wonder that they got cancelled, because that's how Disney treated that series. (I'm not saying its not successful, because I know how loyal the fanbase is, its just the network screwed the scheduling order over.)

Its not that I'm mad at Ben 10 for being 11 minutes or being turned into a comedy, I mean at some point it'll become an action show again, its just that I don't want the show to be terrible, I get that it's for the next generation of kids and they're buying into all this crap, but I think its ridiculous if these are the cartoons we're going to get.

Also Ben 10 switching to Playmates is good, because Bandai has been making cheap figures since 2013, comparing to other toys, and plus that's how a lot of stuff from Bandai get cancelled, so it makes that CN switches to a more successful toy-making franchise, I mean have you looked at TMNT, this makes me feel happier that Ben 10's getting the better treatment it deserves, especially after that screw up with Omniverse in 2013, that's why Omniverse got killed off, Bandai stopped making toys and made it exclusive to only 1 Toy Store, instead of others.

The fact of the matter is, I'm hoping CN snaps out of this ALL COMEDY, 11 MINUTE STUPID WACKY thing they've been doing, they even give stuff like Uncle Grandpa crap lately because of other stuff done. It's like one sign of action or weird content, CN just says "NO!" (cancels and fakebombs everything) and I want CN to release more seasons of Uncle Grandpa, Clarence, Steven Universe and others because CN sort of needs shows right now. Adventure Time and Regular Show are the only shows I think that need to end because they've had their share in the spotlight and now is the time to kill it, as long as you end the shows right with respective finales.
I'm hoping for future shows, CN creates new original content and has it to where 10-20 shows can air on their dayshift of the channel instead of just 8 (excluding the licensed Pokémon, Transformers and Canada stuff required.)

My point is, I want this Ben 10 reboot to happen, but lets not give it crap because its comedy or because its short, or because we fear what we might. But because we want Ben 10 to keep going and making shows and have its share in the spotlight for this new franchise while it can, because if we keep giving it crap, then THIS will be the last Ben 10 for many years or at all.

Every rating counts, because streaming it online will just give it hell and cancel it, that's what's happening to networks, any show that gets leaked or does something, its not supporting the show if you don't watch it on TV and watch it online, they don't even get the money to air other things at all, so that's something to be careful for. Especially with what's to come.

And if this is given to Disney, its going to be yes more known and possibly popular, but at the same time the franchise will turn terrible and they might not even care to put transformation sequences in the series at all. I've seen the Marvel shows on Disney XD, and they aren't good at all, and the last thing we need is a recast or connection to the Marvel universe, especially since they parody variety of superheroes from DC and Marvel.
Ok a couple things first of gravity falls wasnt canceled they were finished with what they wanted to do with it thats called ending the show. The marvel films are awesome so i don't know what your talking about but hey opinions. If it went to disney that doesn't mean it goes to marvel that would be like it goes to disney it could go to star wars (which would be pretty cool). Im not saying i dont want the reboot to happen and im sure some people will like it but thats just it the more people like it the more cartoon network will go "hey i guess people like this lets never change it" and then ben 10 will be a comedy show forever which i dont think anyone wants. So yeah go comedy whatever i will still watch it i won't be impressed or happy about it but its ben 10 so ill watch it but i dont want ben 10 to be known as a comedy franchise.

863The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 1:21 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I Knew About "Justice Leage Action" like four months ago or more, because a picture leaked where we see very clear a poster of the show in the background of CN studios.

This kind of bullshit isnt good, but i expected it to happen sooner or later.

Again the formula of the 11 minutes work this way:

2 minutes of First Act.

7 minutes of Second Act.

2 minutes of Third Act.

KND and The Powerpuff Girls had this fomurla and they knew the way to make it work, so i dont expect anything different from Ben 10 Reboot if it had the 11 minutes formula.

Again Teen Titan Go! is a satire, in another words is lame because it wants to be lame, is like this stupid show who is stupid on purpose.

Ben 10 is comedy and action, so it will be an action and comedy show, that is what you can expect at less to get.

Of course the new Ben 10 show will be more short if it has 11 minutes format and of course it will be only a strong action scene or mission, but what can you expect?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Example we have the first episode of the Powerpuff Girls call "A Insect Inside", this episodes has a run time of 10 minutes.

First Act: Use to present the Powerpuff Girls, the Professor and the cockroach. It takes 2 minutes.

Second Act: Use to present how the cockroach becames a threat for the city and also their plan, later how they begin to invade the city and all the people became crazy, the Mayor calls the Powerpuff girls. It takes 3 minutes.

Third Act: The Powepuff Girls take the call and go to the city, but the cockroachs seem disgusting and each one begin to react in a bad way, but Blossom finds a way to make Buttercup understand she cant react the way she acts and finds a smart answer. But the Bad Guy faces them and becomes a giant cockroach eating the girls. It takes 3 minutes.

Four Act: The Powerpuff Girls are inside this giant cockroach and have to confront their problem and disgust with this insects. Blossom again makes the girls understand what they have to do and the three of them beat the hell out of this giant cockroach and defeat it, then the Mayor congratulates them and this is the end. It takes 2 minutes.

Pretty simple right? Almost all the Powerpuff Girls episodes work this way, what make this series great is the message and the themes, there we have 3 litte girls who hate cockroachs and the history is about how they understand when they need to smash them and when not, when they need to be rude and when not.

Is pretty simple and good. An eleven minute segment can work if it has sustance in the message and the themes.

864The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 1:40 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Like I said, Disney has their flaws but I'd still rather prefer them over Cartoon Network. Omni Triforcer has a point about Gravity Falls as well. The creator only wanted the show to last for like two seasons or something and the creator stuck to that. Disney delayed episodes for Gravity Falls because they wanted the show to last for a while since that it was doing great. Either way, I'd still prefer Disney to take over all these franchises from CN because Disney is the better channel. More of CN's viewers transfer over to Disney for a reason and that is that Disney is a better network. They're not the best but they're better than CN.

As for the Ben 10 reboot, well, people give it crap for a reason and rightfully so. Alien Force, a disappointing mess. Ultimate Alien, a god awful mess. Omniverse, absolute crap. Teen Titans Go, sums up everything that's wrong with CN. Annoying Orange, Uncle Grandpa, Problem Solverz, Clarence, etc. Cancelling shows such as Young Justice, Sym-Bionic Titans, etc. What were the last good shows that we got? Adventure Time, Steven Universe, and maybe We Bare Bears. Then there's all these upcoming shows such as the Ben 10 reboot, the Powerpuff Girls reboot, and Justice League Action. It's like every 1 or 2 good shows that Cartoon Network actually makes, we get like around 10 terrible shows. I mentioned the Ben 10 sequel shows because regardless of the fan base that those shows built, they really are crappy and bad shows; especially when you take a really good and close look at it and just notice the sheer inconsistencies, bad and lazy writing, bad executions and implementations, and many many more flaws and problems that plague the Ben 10 sequel shows. People give this reboot crap because of the very reason that I listed here and many more. Overall, Cartoon Network has done a really terrible job with their network and had made many terrible decisions and apparently they continue to make terrible decisions. People that give the Ben 10 reboot, or really any of CN's upcoming shows and projects, crap are in the right here. Who in their right mind would want to trust CN with these shows and franchises?

CN treats their network and shows more like a business when they should be treating it as making art. To put passion and effort and respect into their works and products. In my opinion, if CN continues to make terrible decisions, then it would just be better for CN to be shut down and all their shows and franchises (Teen Titans, Ben 10, Powderpuff Girls, Scooby-Doo, Justice League, etc) be sent over to a different network that will put in actual passion, respect, and effort into them. To treat these shows as art pieces and art forms, not merchandise. I don't have any faith in the Ben 10 reboot much like many others and until we actually get something good out of the reboot, me along with many other fans and viewers are just going to continue giving it crap because this is not what we truly want out of Ben 10. Until we actually get something good out of CN, we are just going to continue giving the network crap because CN is not giving us what we want and is not doing what we are telling them to do. You don't make the viewers happy, we are just going to complain and criticize. Piss us off, and we are going to leave and find a network that provides better quality shows.

865The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 3:30 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Hey!, Please don't pre-hate Justice League Action!!!! The producers were maybe trying to go back to the roots of Batman: Brave & the Bold (The character designs certainly do not look like Teen Titans Go).

Another reason why JLA was made was because of the releases of Batman vs Superman & Suicide Squad..

Can we please stop comparing every brand new DC Comics Cartoon with Teen Titans Go!!!!

BTW these two people on Twitter have criticized your disgraceful pre-hating of Justice League Action!!!!:

https://twitter.com/Thomas_Dreyfuss/status/693171463994486784

https://twitter.com/WCReaf/status/693253945179947008

Do I even need to bring up Greg Weisman's advice on "supporting a show that you really like so it doesn't get cancelled early" again?!

866The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 3:55 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

MekongTiger wrote:Hey!, Please don't pre-hate Justice League Action!!!! The producers were maybe trying to go back to the roots of Batman: Brave & the Bold (The character designs certainly do not look like Teen Titans Go).

Another reason why JLA was made was because of the releases of Batman vs Superman & Suicide Squad..

Can we please stop comparing every brand new DC Comics Cartoon with Teen Titans Go!!!!

BTW these two people on Twitter have criticized your disgraceful pre-hating of Justice League Action!!!!:

https://twitter.com/Thomas_Dreyfuss/status/693171463994486784

https://twitter.com/WCReaf/status/693253945179947008

Do I even need to bring up Greg Weisman's advice on "supporting a show that you really like so it doesn't get cancelled early" again?!
Your right we shouldnt prehate shows and we should love them for what it is instead of what its not and if its action like in the title im sure it will be awesome same for ben 10 as long as its action and story im good.

867The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 4:13 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Like I said, until we get something that is actually good out of CN, people are just going to keep giving them crap and hate and those people are in the right as I mentioned before as to why. The character design may not look like TTG but it's certainly at they typically bad, cheap flash art quality that other CN shows have such as Be Cool Scooby-Doo and, in my opinion, the Ben 10 reboot. Therefore, in regards to quality, Justice League Action's art design is comparable to that of TTG.

In my opinion, I wouldn't really recommend taking Weisman's words for grant at least not completely. Weisman makes these very shows that he's talking about here so of course he would say something like that because he wants viewers to support the shows that he makes so that they stay on the air and he receives credit for those shows. Maybe that isn't the case but still, since that he's a writer and producer, that line of his that MekongTiger is referring to could likely come off as biased. Again, maybe it isn't but that's my opinion. He makes a good point though. If people like a show, go ahead and support it.

However, let me counter argue Weisman's point. What if the shows that people choose to support comes out and they turn out to be bad? How are people going to react to that? They're going to be disappointed and pissed off that a show that they really like turned out to be terrible. This happens many many times with shows, movies, video games, etc. In my opinion, I'd say screw Weisman's quote and go with this approach instead. Do your research. Figure out who is making these shows and look into any works that these production teams and the company itself had made in the past. Get the history of the company (such as CN) and the team working on the show (such as CN Studios, Man of Action, John Fang, the voice actors, etc). Understand what these people are capable of and what their pros and cons are. The good that they've done and the flaws and problems that they created. Get all of that stuff and be thorough with your research. Then determine your expectations and whether or not you should support what is being made. Just because there is a certain franchise or series that you like does not mean that you should support a crappy team and/or a crappy publishing company; CN with most of their shows being an example of this. Also, just because a certain franchise or series hasn't been doing well lately does not mean you shouldn't support a good team and/or a good publishing company that is more passionate with their works and creations; Disney and Star Wars being an example of this. In my opinion, I'd recommend for people not to listen to Weisman and not to get too hyped and excited for a certain show, movie, game, etc and to instead do their research and do it thoroughly and set their own expectations and decisions based off of that research. That's just my take on this here.

868The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 5:55 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

New Alien Overflow
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 1454129375355-img_20160129_204704

869The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 6:32 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Like I said, until we get something that is actually good out of CN, people are just going to keep giving them crap and hate and those people are in the right as I mentioned before as to why. The character design may not look like TTG but it's certainly at they typically bad, cheap flash art quality that other CN shows have such as Be Cool Scooby-Doo and, in my opinion, the Ben 10 reboot. Therefore, in regards to quality, Justice League Action's art design is comparable to that of TTG.

Are you telling me that JLA's character designs needs to be expensive as hell to be passed off as "good"? There are people out there who have compared the designs to Bruce Timm's old work. I'll only watch JLA because they've confirmed that Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes (who I'm very obsessed with) will appear.

I really think Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry & Scooby Doo is completely pointless in this day & age. Why people still watch them, I really don't know.

I only watch Adventure Time if it's a special episode, I started Steven Universe early this year, I watch We Bare Bears when a new episode is on & I watch a CN miniseries if it appeals to me. I will watch the Powerpuff Girls reboot.

I absolutely do not want to see Gwen wear skirts or heels in the Ben 10 reboot.

TBH the only Disney cartoon I'm watching at the moment is Star Wars Rebels mainly because I don't have the time to sit through a ton of Disney cartoons. I almost never watch Nickelodeon.

870The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 6:46 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

No. You don't need to dump a ton of money into the artwork alone just to pass it off as good. Just make it look at least good; especially when compared to previous portrayals and depictions of these characters in the past.

Also, don't just watch JLA just because one superhero you really like is in it. Do some thorough research on the show, the team working on the show, and CN themselves and set your expectations based off of that research. Just because the Blue Beetle is in this show and you really like that superhero doesn't mean that the show will be good. Just like how just because Man of Action are the Executive Producers of the Ben 10 reboot doesn't mean that the reboot will be good. That's just a recommendation. If you don't want to follow it, fine but following this recommendation can help you and many others out a lot.

By the way, wow, I just took a look at an image of Blue Beetle and well, looks like I know where the design for Big Chill came from.

871The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 8:02 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

At this point, 6 aliens confirmed...
- Diamondhead
- Cannonbolt
- Four Arms
- Overflow/Water Hazard
- Stinkfly
- Wildvine
I'M READY FOR MORE!
(Tell the guy who released it to show Wildvine and Stinkfly, I'm eager.)

872The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 8:12 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

We haven't seen Stinkfly and Wildvine yet but the person that posted that image of Overflow on the Ben 10 Club website told me a while back that those two aliens were redesigned to look more human. To have a more humanoid look to them.

873The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 11:19 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:At this point, 6 aliens confirmed...
- Diamondhead
- Cannonbolt
- Four Arms
- Overflow/Water Hazard
- Stinkfly
- Wildvine
I'M READY FOR MORE!
Overflow is not like water hazard water hazard could only shooy water overflow can control and manipulate water.

874The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 1:56 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

- Diamondhead
- Cannonbolt
- Four Arms
- Overflow/Water Hazard
- Stinkfly
- Wildvine
I'M READY FOR MORE!
Overflow is not like water hazard water hazard could only shooy water overflow can control and manipulate water.
Water Hazard could manipulate the moisture in water too. Remember what did to Captain Nemesis's armor?

875The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 35 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th January 2016, 2:35 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
- Diamondhead
- Cannonbolt
- Four Arms
- Overflow/Water Hazard
- Stinkfly
- Wildvine
I'M READY FOR MORE!
Water Hazard could manipulate the moisture in water too. Remember what did to Captain Nemesis's armor?
Yeah but this one is more lile a water bender he can control iy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum