Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th November 2015, 1:06 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:Yes i remind those days too. I remember i liked a lot the first episode of UA, it was strange, really rare tone. But i like Agreggor and how he was a villain in the shadows, acting and creating a mess that Ben never understood really well until the finale.

I liked a lot Agreggor Arc, for me the biggest mistakes were the episodes where Argit became a Forever King. The episodes of Harangue that lack a lot of realistic and emotional things and also the infinity key that for me doesnt make any sense. Because how the hell Azmuth creates a Key for a reality? and also how a paradox helps in that?

But i liked, but i feel really bad for Julie, maybe in Omniverse Ben was really stupid and really mature somethings, but in UA he was a big dick and asshole with Julie, poor Julie...

By the way i liked how in this episode he became 3 Bens, 1 Upchuck, 1 BigChill and  i dont remember the third.

Azmuth didn't create The Map of Infinity that which you called a key. The Map Of Infinity was the only way to find The Forge of Creation, and Paradox put up the Chrono Ramdomization Barrier to keep out intruders. The Forge of Creation exists outside of the multiverse. Also Agreggor is one of my favorite villains.

452The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th November 2015, 7:13 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

If i dont remember wrong, in UA they clearly say or explain that Azmuth created the Map of Infinity like the only physical key to this three-dimensional or 4D/5D place...

4 episodes of Agreggor Arc are about how Agreggor and Ben try to find the pieces of the Map of Infinity to open the breach to that reality.

And if i remember rigt, Paradox was also in some way into this and i will say that he do what you say.

Agreggor is one if not the only good villain of UA, in UA we get only 2 main villains: Diagon and Agreggor both are really cool and are surrounded of secrets and mystery.

The Highbreed were also cool, along the DNAlien are a really nice concept, but the execution of the concept let a lot to wish. Better development less plot holes and they also dont have the strange tone around Diagon or Agreggor of mystery.

But in Omniverse we get Khyber, Malware, Incurseans, Albedo, Zs'Skyar, Lord Transyl, Viktor, Kevin, Dr. Animo, Rojo, Charmcaster and Forever Knights back in the line.

So i guess i love what Omniverse did to Albedo, i love Malware, Galactic Monster Arcs, Charmcaster Arc and of course my favorite Original Series ones: Dr. Animo, Rojo and The Forever Knights.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never liked Vilgax, not because it wasnt good, but because it was really a badass moderfucker, the kind of guy that never fail and for me like AF/UA begin to make Vilgax the only villain i started to get bored and doubt of Vilgax like the badass moderfucker he was before.

Until Omniverse i begin to believe he has become a big failure and a joke, because he was defeated only in AF 4 or 5 times in a row. In the OS he was defeated 3 times and there was a lot of space between them and even worst the 3 times he almost won, in his first battle he defeated Ben easily and was going to cut his arm.

In his Revenge he again won and got the Omnitrix, but Kevin give time to Ben to try to get back the watch and it the Secret of the Omnitrix, Ben needed his most powerfull alien and the biggest deux ex machina in all the series to stop him.

In AF Vilgax was defeat by Ben easily by the same alien he alredy fight againts like 3 or 4 times and he defeat him 2 of that 3 or 4 times. Vilgax plan for 5 years his revenge and was defeat in less that some hours.

Later he was defeat in Primus because he believe become a giant Vilgax after stole the Omnitrix would make him win?

He later become really stupid and some way heard about Zs'Skyar and was stupid enough to release him, something i know the real Vilgax would never had done, ever.

And later he betray Albedo, stole the Ultimatrix, for some reason believe he needed the Omnitrix when alredy the Ultimatrix was an Omnitrix and even worst the fandom has believe for years that the Ultimatrix was most powerfull that the Omnitrix or even the Perfect Omnitrix so da fuq? Vilgax is freacking retarded in AF?

So yes 4 defeats in a row in a really stupid way, because he alredy had the Omnitrix in his wrist "for the first time in forever" (Sorry for the Frozen quote)...

In UA at less we get less Vilgax but lose in a really stupid way, but i dont know i guess i dont care.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I prefer the type of Villains that have a nice Arc, Vilgax always have been the regular and typical nemesis, no offense because he is a big part of the mythology of the show.

But i like more villains like Dr. Animo that have a reason to do what they do or like Charmcaster that have a really good character Arc through the 4 series. Even Malware or Albedo, or Zs'Skyar/Viktor. The best example is Kevin 11 and how it passed to be Kevin.

Or villains that have a orgasmic character design, like Rojo, Diagon, Agreggor, DNAliens, Khyber, Forever Knights. Because this villain or have a really cool design or have a really strong mythology and mystery around they.

453The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 2:00 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Anyone hear anything?

454The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 2:30 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Anyone hear anything?
We won't know anything FOR MONTHS
I repeat, MONTHS

455The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 3:16 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
I repeat, MONTHS
And where did you hear this?

456The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 4:57 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
I repeat, MONTHS
I'm just being realistic, I mean it's going to be another year before it comes out, so it won't be til months before something is actually released. I mean right now we're getting a real little amount, the big stuff won't be til... probably if Toy Fair releases stuff, but if not than, then probably not til Summer, but I hope that's not the case, I hope we get a teaser on the 10th anniversary.

457The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 5:44 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
I repeat, MONTHS
I'm just being realistic, I mean it's going to be another year before it comes out, so it won't be til months before something is actually released. I mean right now we're getting a real little amount, the big stuff won't be til... probably if Toy Fair releases stuff, but if not than, then probably not til Summer, but I hope that's not the case, I hope we get a teaser on the 10th anniversary.
I would hope so i dont think man of action will ignore the 10th anniversary

458The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 6:51 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
I repeat, MONTHS
I would hope so i dont think man of action will ignore the 10th anniversary
Well it's possible, Ben 10 did come out on December 27th, and its after Christmas, I'm not sure if anything could get released by then, we all just have to cross our fingers, maybe an unexpected Ben 10 event will be airing in December, who knows! They have to throw some kind of bomb then...

459The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 9:13 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

They have no honor at least not anymore, so don't expect too much.

460The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 12:34 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

I do expect a bit of information of the 5th series to be released at the 2016 cartoon network upfront.

461The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 3:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:They have no honor at least not anymore, so don't expect too much.
Cn has no honor man of action does

462The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 7:42 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:They have no honor at least not anymore, so don't expect too much.
I have faith in them. I know they wouldn't be doing this if it wasn't good.

463The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th November 2015, 8:04 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
Me to

464The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th November 2015, 11:26 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
Me to

They do both of the worst shows and two of the biggest nonsense in Marvel Animated History: Ultimate Spiderman and Avengers Assemble.

Two really bad show, who never find his main audience and for make it worst two shows that were the main reason to cancel two of the best tv shows Marvel never have air: Avengers Earth Mightiest Heroes and The Spectacular Spider-Man.

So yes, Man of Action created two of the biggest craps out there, two series make with the only purpose of merchandise and money. Because Ultimate Spiderman was created because Sony rights around Animated Spiderman expired and Marvel wanted to make another series.

Avengers Assemble was to exploit the success of Avengers Movie back in 2012.

But both series quickly became the worst series in Marvel history, because the story of the show was stupid, dont make any sense and even worst dont respect in any sense the original material.

Until now has try for 3 seasons became better, the last try was create a season base in the comics (finally). While Avengers Assemble again became what they always have been a way to exploit the success of the Avengers movies and created the Age of Ultron Arc.

465The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th November 2015, 11:34 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Me to

They do both of the worst shows and two of the biggest nonsense in Marvel Animated History: Ultimate Spiderman and Avengers Assemble.

Two really bad show, who never find his main audience and for make it worst two shows that were the main reason to cancel two of the best tv shows Marvel never have air: Avengers Earth Mightiest Heroes and The Spectacular Spider-Man.

So yes, Man of Action created two of the biggest craps out there, two series make with the only purpose of merchandise and money. Because Ultimate Spiderman was created because Sony rights around Animated Spiderman expired and Marvel wanted to make another series.

But both series quickly became the worst series in Marvel history, because the story of the show was stupid, dont make any sense and even worst dont respect in any sense the original material.

Until now has try for 3 seasons became better, the last try was create a season base in the comics (finally). While Avengers Assemble again became what they always have been a way to exploit the success of the Avengers movies and created the Age of Ultron Arc.
First of all avengers assemble isnt bad ultimate spiderman yes but not avengers and they didnt make it they just write some episodes i believe

466The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th November 2015, 12:14 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Me to

First of all avengers assemble isnt bad ultimate spiderman yes but not avengers and they didnt make it they just write some episodes i believe
The biggest factor is because they air on Disney XD and not everyone has it.

467The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th November 2015, 7:25 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Me to

The biggest factor is because they air on Disney XD and not everyone has it.
That doesn't make them bad Avengers assemble is actually a pretty good show i love it. I can see how you hate Ultimate spiderman i agree with you but thats not how they are gonna do ben 10 besides marvel had them make the show that way.

468The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th November 2015, 4:58 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I know Man of Action wont fail in this, but is really a nosense to say that they had created some of the best series in the world.

Man of Action help to create the basic idea of the universe of the Original Ben 10, Cartoon Network wanted to do something new with the show in AF and they leave the show.

Man of Action also created Generator Rex who was a really good show and i dont know a lot about it.

But Ultimate Spiderman and Avengers Assemble are bad or at less were really bad. They look even worst when the series before them was some of the best animation show never done in Marvel history along X-Men and Spiderman Animated.

Ultimate Spiderman has a lot of comedy, in the first seasons the show played a lot with the reality show, like making pause in the middle of the action to do bad jokes and the show never was respectful to the villains, maybe the design of the show is great but the rest is really bad. Is like Style vs substance.

In Avengers Assemble the design is just bad, because for like 2 seasons they try to follow the same design that Avengers movie has and Avengers had some of the worst suits in all history of Marvel i am not kidding.

The Captain America suit in Avengers 1 is just ridiculous and really ugly, the suit of Black Widow gets plain simple, Tony gets back to the classic Iron Man suit, i never been a fan of Hawkeye suit and Thor suit for some reason lost the sleeves of metal mesh from his first movie and also lost the shine in the suit.

The Suit in Avengers Assemble just looks ridiculous, especially falcon. The plot is over convulsed, is not bad but isnt the best they could do.

And like in the case of Ultimate Spiderman if the series before you do everything right that you did from regular to bad them you are lost. In the case of Avengers Assemble that was the case.

469The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th November 2015, 5:22 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:I know Man of Action wont fail in this, but is really a nosense to say that they had created some of the best series in the world.

Man of Action help to create the basic idea of the universe of the Original Ben 10, Cartoon Network wanted to do something new with the show in AF and they leave the show.

Man of Action also created Generator Rex who was a really good show and i dont know a lot about it.

But Ultimate Spiderman and Avengers Assemble are bad or at less were really bad. They look even worst when the series before them was some of the best animation show never done in Marvel history along X-Men and Spiderman Animated.

Ultimate Spiderman has a lot of comedy, in the first seasons the show played a lot with the reality show, like making pause in the middle of the action to do bad jokes and the show never was respectful to the villains, maybe the design of the show is great but the rest is really bad. Is like Style vs substance.

In Avengers Assemble the design is just bad, because for like 2 seasons they try to follow the same design that Avengers movie has and Avengers had some of the worst suits in all history of Marvel i am not kidding.

The Captain America suit in Avengers 1 is just ridiculous and really ugly, the suit of Black Widow gets plain simple, Tony gets back to the classic Iron Man suit, i never been a fan of Hawkeye suit and Thor suit for some reason lost the sleeves of metal mesh from his first movie and also lost the shine in the suit.

The Suit in Avengers Assemble just looks ridiculous, especially falcon. The plot is over convulsed, is not bad but isnt the best they could do.

And like in the case of Ultimate Spiderman if the series before you do everything right that you did from regular to bad them you are lost. In the case of Avengers Assemble that was the case.

What are you talking about? Man of Action pitched Ben 10 to Cartoon Network, they wrote like three episodes and then left to do other things. They've had little to no involvement with the franchise until this point.

470The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th November 2015, 11:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:I know Man of Action wont fail in this, but is really a nosense to say that they had created some of the best series in the world.

Ah i get it your one of those people that think bad design = bad show like omniverse its design wasnt great but it was a good show and the samw with avengers the art style isnt that great but if you watch the storylines you will come to like it. Its like how people were with windwaker no onw liked the toony style but now that they know its a good game and people love the toon link style and wind waker is regarded as one of the best zelda if not one of the best overall games. So please dont base a series on its artstyle base it on the writing

471The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th November 2015, 11:54 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ah i get it your one of those people that think bad design = bad show like omniverse its design wasnt great but it was a good show and the samw with avengers the art style isnt that great but if you watch the storylines you will come to like it. Its like how people were with windwaker no onw liked the toony style but now that they know its a good game and people love the toon link style and wind waker is regarded as one of the best zelda if not one of the best overall games. So please dont base a series on its artstyle base it on the writing

472The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th November 2015, 1:28 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

First of all that is what i say "The Voice", that Man of Action pitched the main character and the 10 superheroes idea but the rest was make by Cartoon Network, who changed superheroes for aliens and later the 2 main writers of the show who each one write like 20 episodes took charge of develop the characters.

The reason why i dont like Avengers Assemble is because the episodes i have seen of the show, arent good. I dont like it, i just dont like the plots because like i alredy tell you is too convulsed.

I have my reasons to hate what the design department in AF did to the series, but i never hate the character development or the main plots, i hate how they develop that.

In Avengers Assemble and Ultimate Spiderman is just, i dont know i dont like the story, but the design in one is at less good and in the other the suits looks bad. Is like mix the realistic superhero suits with the cartoon design.

473The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th November 2015, 8:16 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:First of all that is what i say "The Voice", that Man of Action pitched the main character and the 10 superheroes idea but the rest was make by Cartoon Network, who changed superheroes for aliens and later the 2 main writers of the show who each one write like 20 episodes took charge of develop the characters.

The reason why i dont like Avengers Assemble is because the episodes i have seen of the show, arent good. I dont like it, i just dont like the plots because like i alredy tell you is too convulsed.

I have my reasons to hate what the design department in AF did to the series, but i never hate the character development or the main plots, i hate how they develop that.

In Avengers Assemble and Ultimate Spiderman is just, i dont know i dont like the story, but the design in one is at less good and in the other the suits looks bad. Is like mix the realistic superhero suits with the cartoon design.
Well they didnt create avengers assemble or ultimate spiderman so lets drop that. I still have faith in them because remember they are comic book writers and they did create generator rex so i hope they use those talents on the new ben 10 show plus they are making a mega man show so they are fine with me.

474The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 13th November 2015, 11:59 pm

Rexryder

What were aspects from your least favorite Ben 10 series that you actually liked and would like to see in the reboot, as long as it makes sense? Like say, any character from AF-OV that could exist in the Original series without any problem?

475The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 19 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th November 2015, 2:23 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Rexryder wrote:What were aspects from your least favorite Ben 10 series that you actually liked and would like to see in the reboot, as long as it makes sense? Like say, any character from AF-OV that could exist in the Original series without any problem?

Hey someone new we dont get many new people around here anymore. Welcome to the forums! I actually liked all the ben 10 series the same but if i had to pick something i would like to see the ultimate forms at some point maybe not right away but at some point maybe when we first meet albedo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum