Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 2:49 am

jesse220

Human
Human

I know he had 1 line, but what if the reboot would be different? I mean he would halved assaulted Ben, accused him for commiting a so called high treason, and attempting to murder him. I know I'm nuts but, what if he fell to the dark side?

I had a nightmare about him whipping Ben with his whip while trying to calm him down, but it was too late Ben snapped and tried to drown him.

Look at my topic I've made about him a while ago. You might not like it.

https://ben10.forumotion.co.uk/t298-what-if-that-hotel-guard-discovers-that-ben-is-an-alien

252The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 3:11 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

jesse220 wrote:I know he had 1 line, but what if the reboot would be different? I mean he would halved assaulted Ben, accused him for commiting a so called high treason, and attempting to murder him. I know I'm nuts but, what if he fell to the dark side?

I had a nightmare about him whipping Ben with his whip while trying to calm him down, but it was too late Ben snapped and tried to drown him.

Look at my topic I've made about him a while ago. You might not like it.

https://ben10.forumotion.co.uk/t298-what-if-that-hotel-guard-discovers-that-ben-is-an-alien
i saw the topic and if you looked i even commented on it with my own theory my the truth is cn really doesnt care about their characters like marvel or dc does i doubt they are gonna pull any characters that werent major from the original series to be in the reboot. And this is as minor a character you can get the only thing below this is if your in the backround with no lines. So i doubt we will be seeing this guy ever.

253The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 3:23 am

jesse220

Human
Human

I'm so sorry. In just worried about what would halved happened. Maybe I should write a fanfiction about it. And I guess we'll wait and see

254The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 3:43 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

jesse220 wrote:I'm so sorry. In just worried about what would halved happened. Maybe I should write a fanfiction about it. And I guess we'll wait and see
first of all why are you worried because its never stated that it will or have happened and second its a cartoon and you shouldnt be that worried about it.

255The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 3:48 am

jesse220

Human
Human

In sorry I have anxiety

256The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 3:59 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

jesse220 wrote:In sorry I have anxiety
About a cartoon? not trying to be rude but its not real you know. Not trying to be rude I love ben 10 as much as maybe even more then anyone here but even i know its just a cartoon.

257The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 4:01 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

You and me both. I had a horrific nightmare about watching the reboot, it was so terrible it woke up in the middle of the of the night, I couldn't think straight that entire day.

258The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 4:03 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:

You and me both. I had a horrific nightmare about watching the reboot, it was so terrible it woke up in the middle of the of the night, I couldn't think straight that entire day.
Thats understandable though but having a dream about a character in the show now thats kinda different.

259The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 9:35 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

I've had enough of Ashley Johnson. I'm fine with getting a brand new younger actress to voice Gwen & Lucky Girl.

I couldn't stand gamers banging on about Troy Baker & The Last of Us along with Ellie's swearing & constantly ignoring Greg Cipes. As a result I got into Star Wars Rebels and I was forced to like Sabine Wren.

When people started banging on about some new TV show called "Blindspot", it really crossed the line for me. I don't like Ashley Johnson anymore & I don't care about her anymore because I will never sellout the Ben 10 franchise for The Last of Us nor Blindspot.

In conclusion, get a younger actress to voice Gwen & Lucky Girl this time.

260The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 12:32 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Do you really think CN cares about what we want? If so I suggest you get a reality check, nothing we say or think here really matters.

261The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 1:51 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Thanks for understanding. It was the character that gives me anxiety

262The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 3:58 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I know this is a little late talking about this, but the Ben 10 wikia just released awhile ago some information about the planets and some info on other stuff for Bloxx, Feedback, Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Articguana, Eye Guy and Khyber.
The info really interests me, I didn't think Articguana had nationalities, or that Eye Guy could shoot eye-goop.
Anyway, the info is up here, take a look and enjoy!
http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:252642
This could effect some of these changes to our reboot
You never know guys....

Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 29th September 2015, 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

263The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 5:23 pm

jesse220

Human
Human

Alright I'll look into it soon

264The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 7:23 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:Do you really think CN cares about what we want? If so I suggest you get a reality check, nothing we say or think here really matters.

I'm only saying this because I really need to vent my frustration. Plus I've lost a voice actress that I use to like.

Last edited by MekongTiger on 29th September 2015, 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

265The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 7:33 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I know this is a little late talking about this, but the Ben 10 wikia just released awhile ago some information about the planets and some info on other stuff for Bloxx, Feedback, Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Articguana, Eye Guy and Khyber.
The info really interests me, I didn't think Articguana had nationalities, or that Eye Guy could shoot eye-goop.
Anyway, the info is up here, take a look and enjoy!
http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:252642
This could effect some of these changes to our reboot
You never know guys....
where are they getting these info from i mean you could guess all these but i dont think they were confirmed

266The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th September 2015, 11:19 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

MekongTiger wrote:I've had enough of Ashley Johnson. I'm fine with getting a brand new younger actress to voice Gwen & Lucky Girl.

I couldn't stand gamers banging on about Troy Baker & The Last of Us along with Ellie's swearing & constantly ignoring Greg Cipes. As a result I got into Star Wars Rebels and I was forced to like Sabine Wren.

When people started banging on about some new TV show called "Blindspot", it really crossed the line for me. I don't like Ashley Johnson anymore & I don't care about her anymore because I will never sellout the Ben 10 franchise for The Last of Us nor Blindspot.

In conclusion, get a younger actress to voice Gwen & Lucky Girl this time.

Ashley Johnson never was the voice of the original young Gwen, any of the actors who made the voices of Ben and Kevin in AF/UA/Omniverse were either.

So yes, they need to get back the old original actors or get new good actors.

267The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th September 2015, 7:36 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Found some useful stuff about a big announcement next week or so. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/648392011553177600

268The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th September 2015, 10:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:Found some useful stuff about a big announcement next week or so. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/648392011553177600
YAY what do you think it is maybe a photo or it could be the reveal of the voice actors of the show oh im so excited

269The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th September 2015, 10:52 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

He said lots of new villains, I wonder what that entails...

270The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th September 2015, 11:23 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:He said lots of new villains, I wonder what that entails...
He said that a while ago

271The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th September 2015, 11:44 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
He said that a while ago

He did? I didn't know that, but I am not up date on this. But still I wonder what direction this going.

272The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th September 2015, 11:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
He said that a while ago

He did? I didn't know that, but I am not up date on this. But still I wonder what direction this going.
What do you think the announcement will be?

273The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th September 2015, 11:56 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Heck if I know, I know I probably won't like it whatever it is.

274The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th September 2015, 11:58 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:Heck if I know, I know probably won't like it whatever it is.
How do you know it could always be another piece of artwork that might actually be better then the last one you never know the shows been in development for a couple months. If this were a live action show they would have about half the season done by now but i know cartoons are different then live action but hey maybe they are moving up the premiere to next year who really knows right?

275The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 11 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st October 2015, 12:08 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I am in the Ben 10 demographic that is still raging and feel betrayed after Omniverse. They want us back? They better pull off the miracle of the century.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum