Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 2:43 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:I wish I could be happy but I'm not this day I feel more sorrow than anything. For me this is a day morning...
Um why?

I shouldn't have to explain this to you Omni Triforcer, you've seen my posts. Omniverse, now the reboot. Besides you guys on here I don't see much celebration anywhere. The Ben 10 fandom is a ghost town and the series a shadow of it's former self.

602The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 4:00 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
The Voice wrote:I wish I could be happy but I'm not this day I feel more sorrow than anything. For me this is a day morning...
Um why?

I shouldn't have to explain this to you Omni Triforcer, you've seen my posts. Omniverse, now the reboot. Besides you guys on here I don't see much celebration anywhere. The Ben 10 fandom is a ghost town and the series a shadow of it's former self.
What about that live stream going on the the fandom is not a ghost town

603The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 5:15 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
Um why?

Yeah well good luck with that. Nothing lasts forever. You guys are probably watching Omniverse anyway.

604The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 5:19 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
The Voice wrote:
Um why?

Yeah well good luck with that. Nothing lasts forever. You guys are probably watching Omniverse anyway.
nope it was original ben 10

605The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 6:03 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Confirmed Paul Eiding not voicing grandpa max in the reboot. https://twitter.com/4pauleiding/status/681172960325926912

606The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 6:29 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Confirmed Paul Eiding not voicing grandpa max in the reboot. https://twitter.com/4pauleiding/status/681172960325926912
Welp.... I'm not happy.... I had to re-read that cause I thought it said Max was going to return... well dang...
I think this is probably the most of news of what we're going to get for the 10th anniversary, but I could be wrong, more things can happen... But at least we got some bit of info.

607The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 6:55 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Confirmed Paul Eiding not voicing grandpa max in the reboot. https://twitter.com/4pauleiding/status/681172960325926912
Welp.... I'm not happy.... I had to re-read that cause I thought it said Max was going to return... well dang...
I think this is probably the most of news of what we're going to get for the 10th anniversary, but I could be wrong, more things can happen... But at least we got some bit of info.
well max is returning he just wont have the same voice actor.

608The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 7:51 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
In a total reboot anything can happen he may not even appear in a Hawaiian shirt like the old shows. Just a different take on Max.

609The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 8:08 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
In a total reboot anything can happen he may not even appear in a Hawaiian shirt like the old shows. Just a different take on Max.
Well ben doesnt wear his black and white shirt so yeah his clothes could change.

610The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 11:18 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

So how was Live Stream @ Omni-TriForcer or if anybody else was on it?
Anything exciting or newsworthy?

611The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th December 2015, 12:04 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:So how was Live Stream @ Omni-TriForcer or if anybody else was on it?
Anything exciting or newsworthy?
I liked it the gameplay wasnt anything special so if you want watch the stream i would skip those but there was some cool info revealed in the q and a nothing ground breaking but some light reveals such as that tara strong will be returning and everyone will have different clothes you know stuff like that.

612The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th December 2015, 8:41 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Advice from Greg Weisman, if you don't want the Ben 10 reboot to be cancelled early:

"If you got a show that you like, now that's on, don't wait til it's cancelled to jump on board. While it's on the air, buy the merchandise from the stores".

613The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th December 2015, 9:53 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

MekongTiger wrote:Advice from Greg Weisman, if you don't want the Ben 10 reboot to be cancelled early:

"If you got a show that you like, now that's on, don't wait til it's cancelled to jump on board. While it's on the air, buy the merchandise from the stores".

Words of wisdom, right there...

614The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th December 2015, 3:27 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:Advice from Greg Weisman, if you don't want the Ben 10 reboot to be cancelled early:

Words of wisdom, right there...

That can be said about a lot of things, not just TV shows.

615The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th December 2015, 9:04 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I am sad for Ben 10, it was a great franchise, but i hope it can survive and be reborn from the ashes at less i hope so...

Because right now and from a long time ago CN dont care a shit about anything. It feels strange i have 18 years old and i dont feel the same for this shows anymore.

At less the reboot will present something new, fresh and really fun to watch like Omniverse was...

616The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th December 2015, 2:02 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Man of action says they are very involved in the reboot. My Faith is restored in it. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/681740188733706240

617The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th December 2015, 3:59 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Man of action says they are very involved in the reboot. My Faith is restored in it. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/681740188733706240

You are an idiot, i dont care man!

Sadly i know Man of Action is involved in the reboot, because i am sure they were choose to pitch something for this reboot and also choose to do this job. What i would like to see is a freaking teaser that at less present the tone, theme and designs...

618The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th December 2015, 4:18 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Man of action says they are very involved in the reboot. My Faith is restored in it. https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/681740188733706240

You are an idiot, i dont care man!

Sadly i know Man of Action is involved in the reboot, because i am sure they were choose to pitch something for this reboot and also choose to do this job. What i would like to see is a freaking teaser that at less present the tone, theme and designs...
First off dude you don't have to be such an a hole. I wasn't talking specifically to you i was talking to everyone on the forums so whether you care or not doesn't really matter to me or anyone else and there's probably a bunch of people that appreciate me giving this info. I don't appreciate being called an idiot for posting information for you guys to see. I also don't see how sharing info makes me an idiot please enlighten me. confused

619The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th December 2015, 5:27 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

You lost your fate? Suspect
Well I'm just glad to hear that Man of Action will be writing a lot of the episodes for this series, so it kinda pushes me away from thinking this will be too much of a comedy, regardless of it being 11 minutes.
And I can guess I can accept that Paul Eiding won't be returning, but still its kinda saddening. His role kind of upgrading after rarely being used in Alien Force/Ultimate Alien was impressive to me, I was even glad to hear that he was going to be voicing one of Ben's aliens in Omniverse.
Whoever plays the new Max, I hope he can play as good as role as Paul did.
I'm just grateful we're not getting totally screwed over... yet...

620The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th December 2015, 10:16 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Is only that i dont understand men how you lost your fate and later find it. When we dont know anything about the new show, only the basic stuff. How the hell you lost your fate in the first place in a case like this?

If you want to post news do it, only try to dont post strange things that doesnt make a lot of sense.

621The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th December 2015, 10:54 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:Is only that i dont understand men how you lost your fate and later find it. When we dont know anything about the new show, only the basic stuff. How the hell you lost your fate in the first place in a case like this?

If you want to post news do it, only try to dont post strange things that doesnt make a lot of sense.
A lot of people lost fate in Omniverse before it even started, all because of the animation and that Gwevin disappeared. It wasn't even before Omniverse took the comedy route when some people just watched like 3 episodes. Just take a look at The Voice, he doesn't like Omniverse at all.
However what those people didn't realized is that Omniverse actually had dark episodes, and really good ones. You'll have like a few good episodes every arc.
But trust me, now that everyone's seen a picture of the Reboot, everybody's really disappointed and won't check it out, even if a trailer launches, most people won't even check it out til when the show takes a dark turn/dramatic feel, like Rick and Morty and Steven Universe (and I liked those shows since before it hit that route.)

But some shows fail to turn into a dark direction however, look at Family Guy, they became a more serious show and the ratings have dropped since, Steven Universe I can't really say it failed, I mean ratings are back to how they were before but at the same time, the fandom has increased.

But what I'm saying is, a lot of people want dark, Ben 10 probably won't deliver that for awhile. That's why Teen Titans Go mocked Young Justice and why Omniverse mocked UAF, just because I hate TTG doesn't mean I don't watch it. The point of it all, a picture just describes how much people will rage about it until we actually get something or if something really BIG happens.

And we might get screwed over anyway, once a show turns dark, CN flips the switch and makes sure nobody checks it out, take a look at Pokemon, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Transformers, they're in a screwed situation already. The only few reasons Omniverse was burnt off was because of many reasons, episode leaks, ratings went down, and because they weren't a full on comedy show. That might be why Ben 10 is taking a more comedic like direction, but we don't know yet, so for now we hold our horses til then, but even if they do, they probably won't end up at all like what we fear the most.

622The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th December 2015, 11:42 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:And we might get screwed over anyway, once a show turns dark, CN flips the switch and makes sure nobody checks it out, take a look at Pokemon, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Transformers, they're in a screwed situation already. The only few reasons Omniverse was burnt off was because of many reasons, episode leaks, ratings went down, and because they weren't a full on comedy show. That might be why Ben 10 is taking a more comedic like direction, but we don't know yet, so for now we hold our horses til then, but even if they do, they probably won't end up at all like what we fear the most.
The original Ben 10 series was never intended to be a full on comedy show. If they are rebooting Ben 10 in order to go in different direction not possible in any sequel in the original continuity even with retconning.

623The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 1:28 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:Is only that i dont understand men how you lost your fate and later find it. When we dont know anything about the new show, only the basic stuff. How the hell you lost your fate in the first place in a case like this?

What doesn't make sense is why you are getting so mad about something i said get over it dude i wasnt offending you and i never really lost faith in the show it just made me feel better that moa is taking the lead so do me a favor and dont be such a duck.

624The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 2:37 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

https://www.instagram.com/p/_66z-PJZjX/
They fixed Ben's Omnitrix and Diamondhead's back YAY!
Here's a better look:
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 12436001_1251059334920908_1125974668_n

625The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 3:06 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/_66z-PJZjX/
They fixed Ben's Omnitrix and Diamondhead's back YAY!
Here's a better look:
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 25 12436001_1251059334920908_1125974668_n
Diamond head doesn't look that bad i don't know about ben though at least the omnitrix is fixed it looks better then in omniverse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum