Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th January 2016, 11:18 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I mean yeah i expect to see some toys from the reboot soon but does anyone remember how early the ov toys were revealed before the series aired?

777The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th January 2016, 12:27 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:Then we have one month until we see at less the title of the new show and i guess that like this is a reboot, they will launch at less the main character figures like "Ben", "Gwen" and "Max, along of course the main Evil Guy.

Later they will realese i hope so some figures of recurrent villains like the new villains and the old redesign villains.

If we are lucky we wont get only 5 or 6 aliens but the 10 aliens from the beginning. Also i hope to see the Rust Bucket and at less some ship of the bad guy (because the Bad Guy always needs a ship).

i doubt we are gonna see every alien as toys from the start but who really knows
I doubt we'll see every alien as toys. But like I said, if they're going to show off things it'll most likely be 5-6.
The poster in the background will probably be that picture we've been given a few weeks ago.
And if my hunch is correct, we'll probably see 2/3 of the aliens on that poster, if not, all 3, and we'll get a look at 3-4 of Ben's aliens. But I highly doubt we're going to see Gwen or Max figures so early in. We might even get battle versions or the 6 inch figures. I know we are certainly getting a good look at what will be the Omnitrix.

778The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th January 2016, 1:04 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:Then we have one month until we see at less the title of the new show and i guess that like this is a reboot, they will launch at less the main character figures like "Ben", "Gwen" and "Max, along of course the main Evil Guy.

Later they will realese i hope so some figures of recurrent villains like the new villains and the old redesign villains.

If we are lucky we wont get only 5 or 6 aliens but the 10 aliens from the beginning. Also i hope to see the Rust Bucket and at less some ship of the bad guy (because the Bad Guy always needs a ship).

i doubt we are gonna see every alien as toys from the start but who really knows
I doubt we'll see every alien as toys. But like I said, if they're going to show off things it'll most likely be 5-6.
The poster in the background will probably be that picture we've been given a few weeks ago.
And if my hunch is correct, we'll probably see 2/3 of the aliens on that poster, if not, all 3, and we'll get a look at 3-4 of Ben's aliens. But I highly doubt we're going to see Gwen or Max figures so early in. We might even get battle versions or the 6 inch figures. I know we are certainly getting a good look at what will be the Omnitrix.
I remeber when ov was first being developed they showed toys for it at a tpy fair and it had a poster with a bunch of new ov aliens along with rook and ben if i can find the video on YouTube i will show the link

779The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th January 2016, 6:03 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Hi guys. It's been a while since that I've been on here. I have a question that I would like to ask and see what other people's opinions are on it. What are your thoughts on a concept called Bwen?

For those who don't know what Bwen is, it's basically a short way of labeling romantic pairings most often in fan fiction and fan art. For example, Gwevin is Gwen and Kevin, Benlie is Ben and Julie, Bevin is Ben and Kevin, and Bwen is a romantic pairing between Ben and Gwen. Yes, Bwen is a strange and bizarre relationship since that Ben and Gwen are cousins but this pairing is actually very popular among Ben 10 fans and it even greatly populates fan fiction and fan art.

Again, it is a strange and bizarre pairing but I actually agree with why many fans like this pairing and in my opinion, I say it makes the most amount of sense for the series. All the other pairings in the Ben 10 series just, at least to me, don't seem to work out well. Gwen and Kevin's relationship just doesn't make any sense at all and I never felt any connection between all of Ben's love interests in the shows. Ben and Gwen being paired together just makes the most amount of sense here. I even think that Man of Action wanted for Ben and Gwen to be paired together, regardless as to whether or not they're even cousins. I'll post a link to a topic page that I made that discusses my thoughts and arguments about Bwen if anyone here is interested in reading it and wanting to know why I agree with this pairing. If anyone has any thoughts on it, feel free to post a reply.

http://ben10club.org/topic/26/bwen

Anyways, so yeah, what are your guys' thoughts on Bwen? I'm curious to know what you guys think.

780The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th January 2016, 6:12 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Will never be cannon. Other than that, to each his own. The internet probably paired every single character by now. I wouldn't be surprised even by Kevgax honestly.

781The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th January 2016, 6:30 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

So I logged in on my tumblr and found this.
http://silverlady7.tumblr.com/post/137675944274/ben-10-over-the-years
And this kinda just says it all.

782The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th January 2016, 6:58 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Voice wrote:So I logged in on my tumblr and found this.
http://silverlady7.tumblr.com/post/137675944274/ben-10-over-the-years
And this kinda just says it all.
Oh my god, okay! We get it, you don't like Ben 10 after UA.
But we don't even know what direction Ben 10 is heading at this point, all we got is a few designs and nothing else! So for once, can we not have another 200 page argument about how much people hate this or liked that better?!
This is getting really annoying man...
I get that you have an opinion, I just don't want it to start things again, okay?!

783The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th January 2016, 7:05 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I think the reboot even if it is good won't be able to make up for all the damage that's been done. It's hard to see and let go of something you loved for so long..I am very bitter sorry.

784The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th January 2016, 7:38 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:Will never be cannon. Other than that, to each his own. The internet probably paired every single character by now. I wouldn't be surprised even by Kevgax honestly.

Yeah, I forgot to point this out as well. The excuse that Bwen will never happen in the show and will never be canon is an unjustifiable excuse because I already rebuttal, debunked, and counter argued that very excuse on the topic page that I've linked here. I even posted a link to Tv Tropes that provides a list of most, if not every, works of literature and entertainment media that portrays cousin romances. This includes kid friendly works such as comic books by DC and Marvel, anime, and cartoon shows. I also pointed out the cultural views of other countries with Japan being a prominent example of a culture that accepts cousin couple relationships. Again, this excuse is not justifiable because a concept like this has been used before many times in other works and will continue to be used for years and years to come. Therefore, Bwen can happen in the Ben 10 series.

By the way, oh god that Teen Titans Go gif on that Tumblr link. Just sums up everything that's wrong with that show.

785The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th January 2016, 9:58 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I think you may have missed the point of what that post meant.

786The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 12:25 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice: What do you think that post meant?

787The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 3:04 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Speaking of Bwen, there's one thing about the episode "Big Fat Alien Wedding" that really got me thinking recently. Gwen was really excited for Joel and Camille's wedding and was really looking forward to being the flower girl. Yet considering that Ben was the ring bearer, does Gwen even know that she would have to dance with Ben at the wedding? If Gwen knew this and didn't like Ben a lot, wouldn't she not be looking forward to the wedding and not want to be the flower girl like how Ben wasn't looking forward to the wedding and didn't want to be the ring bearer? In fact, Gwen seemed really disappointed when she found out that Lucy was going to be the flower girl and I believe she was still disappointed about not being the flower girl even though she was there when Ben found out that he was going to dance with Lucy. I basically see two possibilities out of this. One, Gwen maybe didn't know that if she was the flower girl, then she would end up dancing with Ben but considering that this is Gwen we're talking about here and she's very intelligent in the series, I doubt that she didn't know about the dance. The more likely possibility could be that Gwen did know that she was going to dance with Ben and want to dance with Ben at the wedding or something. She even seemed quite prepared when she was teaching Ben how to dance. It's just something that came to mind when I thought more about that episode.

788The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 4:30 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:@The Voice

I understand you hate Omniverse is ok, because Omniverse give to the fans something that Ultimate Alien never give to them and i personally always wanted to see, a dark, mature, realistic and serious "Ultimate Humungousaur" design, no that Green and Blue piece of shit.

For that i am thankful with Omniverse they give to an AF/UA fan the only thing he was asking for and the only thing he always see missing in both series, A good design, thank you Omniverse for complete the work of AF/UA and making right all his wrongs and plot holes. Thank you Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne, Dwayne McDuffie would be proud to see how you get ride of the idiot behind "Justice League" design and put Derrick there.

Derrick the only guy who could understand Albedo wasnt a copy of Ben, he never needed to have the same design of Ben, it was revolutionary to see Albedo had not only the same design of AF/UA but also he was a reverse Ben, it was a really cool touch and understanding of Character to put the "10" in Albedo t-shirt backwards and also that he used the Omnitrix in his left wrist, that level of detail is what was missing in AF/UA...

Why do you to be such a pain!? McDuffie worked on Justice League and Justice League: Unlimited, I like the Justice League design to Ben 10 it gives it that comic book feel. But of course you couldn't understand such things you are way too dense to even take a hint.

789The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 4:56 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I am sorry AleSir19 and Tactical Ochoa, but I had to delete your post under certain circumstances.
Remember this is a site kids can view, we shouldn't be using such strong language like that, nor be talking about those kinds of topics. We might even have children viewing this right now for crying out loud, remember the Ben 10 fanbase is aimed at children and they can be viewing this at the moment, we should tone it down a notch before people get the wrong idea.
Also AleSir19, I get why you discussed this as well, but again... use more calm words before you discuss such things.
I get the reasons why you wanted to go defend yourself, but calm down with the way you say certain things alright?

(Also sorry Tactical if you're just getting this before the edit, I didn't read Ale's message before I read yours so if there's any misunderstanding I completely apologize.)

790The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 4:59 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

That's why I said that I apologize for the angry rant and strong language and any mistakes that I made. Still, AleSir19, really needs to stop causing so many problems and so many unnecessary conflicts here with his absurd posts. Again, I'm sorry.

791The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 5:02 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tactical Ochoa wrote:That's why I said that I apologize for the angry rant and strong language and any mistakes that I made. Still, AleSir19, really needs to stop causing so many problems and so many unnecessary conflicts here with his absurd posts. Again, I'm sorry.
I know, it's alright, I will talk to him once I can so we can straighten this out, for now no more of this mess, okay?
I don't wanna see something outburst on this forum.

792The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 5:06 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Understood. I really am a patient and calm individual here. Although, like anyone else, eventually there is going to be something that can really push me. I'm here to discuss the reboot and my thoughts and ideas that I have. Not to do this kind of stuff because somebody else can't seem to get things straight and can't seem to stop making problems here and I'm not here to create problems either. Again, I'm sorry and thank you for removing both our posts.

Edit: You did a great job and made the right call with what you did.

793The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 6:22 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:That's why I said that I apologize for the angry rant and strong language and any mistakes that I made. Still, AleSir19, really needs to stop causing so many problems and so many unnecessary conflicts here with his absurd posts. Again, I'm sorry.
I know, it's alright, I will talk to him once I can so we can straighten this out, for now no more of this mess, okay?
I don't wanna see something outburst on this forum.
I am sorry too, there is still a lot of rage and when you hold something value and you can't control what happens to it your whole world buckles...I don't know where Ben 10 stands anymore. I digress.

794The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st January 2016, 2:11 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice: Agree. I'd rather put some, if not most, of the blame on CN. Considering the way that they treated Ben 10 with it's sequels, the fan base became so badly divided that many of the fans turn on each other on which show is considered the best instead of just focusing on the overall picture and working together to address the issues of the series to CN and convince the network to do a better job at making these shows. Some fans will even try to shut you and your opinion up if there is something about Ben 10 that you don't like. I have come across instances and encounters like this quite often and I'm getting really sick of it, honestly. It's so freakin ridiculous now.

795The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 3:16 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:The Voice: Agree. I'd rather put some, if not most, of the blame on CN. Considering the way that they treated Ben 10 with it's sequels, the fan base became so badly divided that many of the fans turn on each other on which show is considered the best instead of just focusing on the overall picture and working together to address the issues of the series to CN and convince the network to do a better job at making these shows. Some fans will even try to shut you and your opinion up if there is something about Ben 10 that you don't like. I have come across instances and encounters like this quite often and I'm getting really sick of it, honestly. It's so freakin ridiculous now.
I also agree and btw happy early birthday Tactical

796The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 3:48 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Thank you. We're going to Benihana tomorrow to celebrate my 21st birthday. It's going to be fun.

797The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 5:09 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Thank you. We're going to Benihana tomorrow to celebrate my 21st birthday. It's going to be fun.
Nice! I hope you have an awesome 21st.

798The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 5:14 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Thank you.

799The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 9:44 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

My post was absurd? Tactical Ochoa, what is really absurd and strange (If not sick), is create that kind of fan-fiction, i really like Fan-Fiction and i dont have problems with it, even the strange type of fan fiction. But that doesnt mean the people who create that kind of things or really like them are not at less a little bit sick.

Because again they are cousins, Ben and Gwen are cousins, i dont understand how a fan-fiction about they having a relationship isnt strange (if not sick) but ok if that is your kind of thing, i dont know what to say.

Only that Ben and Gwen had 11 years old and they are cousins, is strange/sick you have to admit it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Voice, again AF/UA were part of my favorites shows, because i will always say it, AF/UA development of character and main story are really great, the development of story and Ben/Julie relationship had some holes (for not say mistakes), but something is pretty clear the design even if it was good for the tone and themes of the series, a teenager having relationships and how he needs to save the planet in the middle of the night after school. Was boring, at less i find it boring, without a lot of detail and really simple.

That is why i always will ask myself how the hell would have been a series with the design of Young Justice and the story of AF/UA, i believe that would have been perfect. But what we can do?, we got the cheap version of the same design, not the fancy one.

So understand it one for all, Dwayne McDuffie wasnt the designer of this show, if was some chinese guy and Glenn Murakami, two persons who i dont believe are the best designers of the world. So when i say AF/UA had a boring/simple design without detail i am not trying to say "Fuck Dwayne McDuffie he is the worst!", no, because Dwayne McDuffie only write 10 episodes of this series and develop it, he never make it all for his own. I am saying really simple, the design is shitty could have been better, but the story is ok and the development is near perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand why you removed the post, in the Unitated States the people have some traumas with certain things and is ok, i understand it...

800The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 32 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 1:58 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:My post was absurd? Tactical Ochoa, what is really absurd and strange (If not sick), is create that kind of fan-fiction, i really like Fan-Fiction and i dont have problems with it, even the strange type of fan fiction. But that doesnt mean the people who create that kind of things or really like them are not at less a little bit sick.

Because again they are cousins, Ben and Gwen are cousins, i dont understand how a fan-fiction about they having a relationship isnt strange (if not sick) but ok if that is your kind of thing, i dont know what to say.

Only that Ben and Gwen had 11 years old and they are cousins, is strange/sick you have to admit it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Voice, again AF/UA were part of my favorites shows, because i will always say it, AF/UA development of character and main story are really great, the development of story and Ben/Julie relationship had some holes (for not say mistakes), but something is pretty clear the design even if it was good for the tone and themes of the series, a teenager having relationships and how he needs to save the planet in the middle of the night after school. Was boring, at less i find it boring, without a lot of detail and really simple.

That is why i always will ask myself how the hell would have been a series with the design of Young Justice and the story of AF/UA, i believe that would have been perfect. But what we can do?, we got the cheap version of the same design, not the fancy one.

So understand it one for all, Dwayne McDuffie wasnt the designer of this show, if was some chinese guy and Glenn Murakami, two persons who i dont believe are the best designers of the world. So when i say AF/UA had a boring/simple design without detail i am not trying to say "Fuck Dwayne McDuffie he is the worst!", no, because Dwayne McDuffie only write 10 episodes of this series and develop it, he never make it all for his own. I am saying really simple, the design is shitty could have been better, but the story is ok and the development is near perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand why you removed the post, in the Unitated States the people have some traumas with certain things and is ok, i understand it...
He didnt remove the posts just because of the us no kid anywhere should have to see this kind of stuff and stop bringing the fan fic bwen thing up theres a reason he deleted those posts and you just brang it up again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum