Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 40]

801The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 4:03 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19, just stop. Alright, just stop. As far as I know, nobody else had any problems with me discussing Bwen until you came in. All I did was discuss my thoughts, opinions, and arguments about Bwen, a concept that is very popular among many fans of the Ben 10 series as well as something that I thought was funny and thought-provoking about a certain episode in the Original Series. That's it and, again, apparently nobody else had a problem with it. You made this a problem. You caused things to go out of control. I made a mistake responding back with that angry rant and I accepted responsibility for it and apologized but you, you give out all these posts and poorly constructed arguments in a way as if you are always right. Just because you are becoming a writer and are studying film making does not mean that you are above us and that you are always right.

Is a cousin couple relationship strange? Yes it is. I even say so. Is it sick? No it's not and in the link to my Ben 10 Club topic page, I explained why. And yet, I don't even think you read anything from that link that I posted and looked into the other links that I put on my topic page. I don't even mention anything that is deemed inappropriate as what you stated because it's common sense not to do that type of stuff in a kid-friendly cartoon show. I believe I even stated that if Ben and Gwen do get into a relationship together that they shouldn't take things too far because of the fact that Ben 10 is a kid-friendly cartoon series. I don't even mention age so Ben and Gwen could either be 10, 12, 13, 15, 18, any age if they start this type of relationship. It's just a matter of which age would work best for them and for the series. Also, I explained before that the cousins excuse is not justifiable because in my topic page, I explain why. Did you even read my topic page and think about where me and many other fans of the series are coming from with this?

Again, I caused no problems when I mentioned Bwen. You, on the other hand, made this into a problem. You took things too far and look what happened. I was disappointed with myself when I posted that angry rant because I knew that I could've done better. As I stated before, you showed just how ignorant and arrogant and unprofessional you were when you made that post. You may have the right intentions but you performed the wrong execution. You've got on so many people's nerves on this forum topic here. You caused so many problems here. Just stop. Learn from the past and figure out a better way to deliver your thoughts, opinions, and arguments on here that won't cause such a freakin conflict with anybody else here. Learn from YOUR mistakes or be doomed to repeat them. I already learned from my mistakes with that angry rant. Now it's your turn.

802The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 5:26 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

And on that note, END OF THE BWEN CONVERSATION BEFORE SOMETHING BURSTS OUT!

REMINDER: Ben 10 Toy Fair is now a 3 weeks away in the US, for other countries I don't know a thing yet.

803The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd January 2016, 6:08 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Copy that.

804The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd January 2016, 7:49 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa, i respect your opinion, i was only giving my opinion like i always do and i always have find the theme of Ben and Gwen relationship a really interesting topic, because i ask myself why? and i like to know why some one would want to create that kind of fan-fiction, but ok.

In fact i read the link you post a while ago here about that kind of things and was ok, i read only the first chapter too long for me and it wasnt my thing. For me the best is Ben/Julie/Ester/Kai a really nice development of character you have there...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ebo, keep calm and live your life dont expect too much and pass the time, because we wont get anything more around the Reboot until 3 weeks from now and that if we are lucky.

About Latin America i dont know anything, but i really want that CN premiere the reboot here early. I hope we get to see something new in that Toy Fair and i really believe we will. But again i dont have expectations, because i know that if we got a lot o expectations this will end up like Omniverse.

I never expected anything about Omniverse because the design of Ben never buy me and i was expecting to see Gwen and Kevin there, not this new character call Rook. Also everything was new and different, nothing buy me at all.

Then i see the premiere in CN and wow! i get a big slap in the face. Yes the intro was really childish and stupid make me feel guilty of watching this kind of show with 15/16 years old. But later dat Background artwork was orgasmic the freacking trees and the forest looked beautiful. For fuck say we got Four Arms with that cool design and not the naked guy dress like a gladiator and Malware, oh god was perfect...

Omniverse buy me with every one of his scenes, was stupid and childish sometimes but in general was near pefect and that is why i dont believe in expectations, because you end up believing you will get another UA and you end up getting something like Omniverse/AF.

Until today i dont have seen a Main Stories so good like the ones Omniverse crafted and it hurts to say that because i know that the ones from AF/UA were pretty great but i never have seen something like that before...

So calm your expectations, expect the worst and maybe this show will give you the best...

805The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 2:32 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19, if you want to give your opinion, that's fine. That's what I wanted to ask about. To see what other people's thoughts are. The problem was that you gave your opinion in a way that was offensive, inappropriate, unacceptable, and very poorly executed. Again, nobody else had any problems about it until you came in. You made it into a problem. If you find the topic interesting, then what was with that outburst? Think before you type. If you disagree, go ahead and say so and explain why but don't take things too far. If anyone wants to discuss this topic, great, I would be more than happy to discuss it with them. I like to have discussions about various topic and I pulled up this relationship topic to bring in something that is interesting and unique but now thanks to you, we can't discuss this topic anymore because of the way you executed your opinion. I would like to continue discussing the topic of Ben and Gwen's relationship with other people if the admins are ok with it but I don't think that's likely now because of what you did. Again, think before you type and make extra sure that your comments and arguments are acceptable and appropriate for this forum topic segment.

Are you referring to the fan fiction stories that I linked here earlier. If so, well, you're missing out on it. It gets a lot better after the first chapter. In my best recommendation, I'd say you keep reading them because those stories that I linked are great fan fiction stories. Great story, great character development, great writing, great scenes, just overall great stories and you are missing out on them.

Honestly, I don't like the relationships that Cartoon Network set up for Ben and Gwen with some of the other characters. Gwen and Kevin doesn't make any sense and I just never really felt any connection at all with Ben and Julie, Ester, and Kai.

806The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 2:40 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:AleSir19, if you want to give your opinion, that's fine. That's what I wanted to ask about. To see what other people's thoughts are. The problem was that you gave your opinion in a way that was offensive, inappropriate, unacceptable, and very poorly executed. Again, nobody else had any problems about it until you came in. You made it into a problem. If you find the topic interesting, then what was with that outburst? Think before you type. If you disagree, go ahead and say so and explain why but don't take things too far. If anyone wants to discuss this topic, great, I would be more than happy to discuss it with them. I like to have discussions about various topic and I pulled up this relationship topic to bring in something that is interesting and unique but now thanks to you, we can't discuss this topic anymore because of the way you executed your opinion. I would like to continue discussing the topic of Ben and Gwen's relationship with other people if the admins are ok with it but I don't think that's likely now because of what you did. Again, think before you type and make extra sure that your comments and arguments are acceptable and appropriate for this forum topic segment.

Are you referring to the fan fiction stories that I linked here earlier. If so, well, you're missing out on it. It gets a lot better after the first chapter. In my best recommendation, I'd say you keep reading them because those stories that I linked are great fan fiction stories. Great story, great character development, great writing, great scenes, just overall great stories and you are missing out on them.

Honestly, I don't like the relationships that Cartoon Network set up for Ben and Gwen with some of the other characters. Gwen and Kevin doesn't make any sense and I just never really felt any connection at all with Ben and Julie, Ester, and Kai.
I honestly believe there was only a connection between ben and gwen because they meant for them to be friends early on in the show and their connection was a reference to that and alien force tried to get away from that connection between them by giving them their own love interests but hey thats my opinion.
Also how the heck do you guys write these huge multi paragraph responses honestly its really cool how much you guys think about what your discussing

807The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 3:15 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:AleSir19, if you want to give your opinion, that's fine. That's what I wanted to ask about. To see what other people's thoughts are. The problem was that you gave your opinion in a way that was offensive, inappropriate, unacceptable, and very poorly executed. Again, nobody else had any problems about it until you came in. You made it into a problem. If you find the topic interesting, then what was with that outburst? Think before you type. If you disagree, go ahead and say so and explain why but don't take things too far. If anyone wants to discuss this topic, great, I would be more than happy to discuss it with them. I like to have discussions about various topic and I pulled up this relationship topic to bring in something that is interesting and unique but now thanks to you, we can't discuss this topic anymore because of the way you executed your opinion. I would like to continue discussing the topic of Ben and Gwen's relationship with other people if the admins are ok with it but I don't think that's likely now because of what you did. Again, think before you type and make extra sure that your comments and arguments are acceptable and appropriate for this forum topic segment.

I honestly believe there was only a connection between ben and gwen because they meant for them to be friends early on in the show and their connection was a reference to that and alien force tried to get away from that connection between them by giving them their own love interests but hey thats my opinion.
Also how the heck do you guys write these huge multi paragraph responses honestly its really cool how much you guys think about what your discussing
The truth is Man of Action originally intended for Gwen and Ben to be classmates never cousins until a last minute change happen.

808The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 3:43 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The last minute change to make Ben and Gwen cousins happened because it wouldn't work for the show if Ben and Gwen were best friends and fellow classmates. Early in the Original Series, Ben and Gwen hated each other and couldn't stand being near each other. Therefore, why would Gwen even want to go on a road trip with Ben and why would Ben and Gwen even be best friends if they hated each other. It just wouldn't work for the show.

I heard a while back that with Ben and Gwen being best friends, there was a plan that they would end up being together like 5 years after the Original Series. I'm not sure where I heard this and when I tried to look it up, I couldn't find anything but I believe I heard of this bit of info somewhere a while back. Maybe it was nothing.

809The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 6:39 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

There is no singular moment for when the hate between the fans of Ben 10 happened, as I've seen many times before the hate usually exists even before the show starts. Man doesn't need a reason to hate or criticize, they'll make them up where none exist. What a pain...

810The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 4:02 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

That is because the biggest mistake of Ben 10: Alien Force was how they presented Kevin, they really scrub that event. Kevin and Ben become partners after only 1 episode, the relationship between Gwen and Kevin begin after 5 episodes i believe.

So i dont understand how in AF they try to make this kind of development work, when in the OS Kevin wanted to kill Ben with all his forces for send him to the Null Void and Gwen hated and dislike a lot Kevin and they never try to create a "bridge" between the two series to show how this characters had grown up from the OS to today. This is one of the reasons why Kevin relationship with Ben and Gwen dont make any sense. But for me it was fine.

While if you look in Ben 10 it take a lot of time for Ben and Gwen to become friends and it was part of the central development of the series.

Something really funny is that i would hate Ben 10 if Gwen and Ben werent Cousins and had a relationship, because it would feel too cliche, too boring, the development would be allright if they hate each other and later they became friends, but it would be really stupid.

Because the development of Gwen in the OS was really simple, dont get me wrong i love his character, but it is the regular development of the Strong, Intelligent and Tough girl who along the story become more soft, open and less surly. While the boy pass from being inmature, silly and really disinterested to mature, interested and comprehensive.

So the cousin situation takes this classic development to a whole new level and also makes work the story, because give context to the development of character, who doesnt have a cousin or sister, who is really hateful or annoying? Every one had one.

The same happen when Kevin gets mutated in the 3 Season of AF, who doesnt have feel insecure of how it looks and want to change? Every one.  

But the sad reality is that the writers always make womans/mens into this kind of characters, because it helps for the story to move forward and is a really simple way to create a good development of character or arc of character while also making interesting relationships to watch.

If you dont believe me go to see "Star Wars: The Force Awakens" how is "Rey"? Strong, Intelligent and Tough to the end of the movie she becames more Open and less surly.

So the context of the cousins like family at less for me adds a lot more that only friends who hate each other and later like each other for finally loving each other and having a relationship.

811The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 5:05 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Take a look at comedy movies. There are many examples of female characters that are portrayed as being stupid.

Well, there's finally something that we can finally agree on. Kevin in the sequels not making any sense. Don't know why you're fine with that but then again for some reason you like how bad the reboot artwork looks so whatever.

Kevin is the type of guy that constantly wants more for himself. That plus his ability to absorb energy and Kevin being in a relationship with Gwen, whose powers and abilities stem from an energy source called mana, just spells absolute disaster just waiting to happen. In fact, that very disaster did happen at the end of season 1 of Ultimate Alien and yet Kevin and Gwen are still together. Kevin is also just very severely mentally unstable. The abuse that he dealt with in his past turned Kevin into a psychopath and sociopath. Kevin never accepts any responsibility for his own actions either as in the Original Series, he constantly blames Ben for the mutation that Kevin went through even though Kevin was the one that absorbed the energy from Ben's Omnitrix. Everyone deserves a second chance but the problem with Kevin is that he already blew his second chance. In fact, he got four strikes. One on the episode when Ben and Kevin first met, one for when Kevin tried to frame Ben, one for when Kevin betrayed Ben on the episode "Grudge Match", and the final strike being when Kevin teamed up with Vilgax. Ben had tried numerous times to reform Kevin and help him make his life better but Kevin blew every chance that Ben gave him, instead opting to just try and kill Ben, Gwen, and Max on numerous occasions. He crossed the point of no return. Therefore, Kevin shouldn't even be a hero character in the sequels and shouldn't be paired with Gwen because it doesn't make any sense as to why and it does fit and suit Kevin as a character.

I mentioned before that I didn't like the relationships that Ben was set up in as well. In my opinion, I think certain fans only like the Ben and Julie pairing because Julie is sweet and nice and...that's it. That's just really it. Julie came out of nowhere, she doesn't have any past connection with Ben, and they both just get paired up with each other and that's it. I felt no connection between Ben and Julie at all. Julie felt more like an ally than being Ben's girlfriend. Ester was obviously temporary so I didn't bother with her and Ben. What bugged me was how Ben and Ester were hitting on each other and getting all paired up together and yet Ben thought he was still in a relationship with Julie before he found out that he accidentally and unintentionally broke up with her when he was playing video games. Kai is my second choice for being paired up with Ben but that's just because of their future son, Ken, and that's it, at least for me, with Ben and Kai's pairing. Not much else there between those two.

812The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 10:22 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Take a look at comedy movies. There are many examples of female characters that are portrayed as being stupid.

Well, there's finally something that we can finally agree on. Kevin in the sequels not making any sense. Don't know why you're fine with that but then again for some reason you like how bad the reboot artwork looks so whatever.

Kevin is the type of guy that constantly wants more for himself. That plus his ability to absorb energy and Kevin being in a relationship with Gwen, whose powers and abilities stem from an energy source called mana, just spells absolute disaster just waiting to happen. In fact, that very disaster did happen at the end of season 1 of Ultimate Alien and yet Kevin and Gwen are still together. Kevin is also just very severely mentally unstable. The abuse that he dealt with in his past turned Kevin into a psychopath and sociopath. Kevin never accepts any responsibility for his own actions either as in the Original Series, he constantly blames Ben for the mutation that Kevin went through even though Kevin was the one that absorbed the energy from Ben's Omnitrix. Everyone deserves a second chance but the problem with Kevin is that he already blew his second chance. In fact, he got four strikes. One on the episode when Ben and Kevin first met, one for when Kevin tried to frame Ben, one for when Kevin betrayed Ben on the episode "Grudge Match", and the final strike being when Kevin teamed up with Vilgax. Ben had tried numerous times to reform Kevin and help him make his life better but Kevin blew every chance that Ben gave him, instead opting to just try and kill Ben, Gwen, and Max on numerous occasions. He crossed the point of no return. Therefore, Kevin shouldn't even be a hero character in the sequels and shouldn't be paired with Gwen because it doesn't make any sense as to why and it does fit and suit Kevin as a character.

I mentioned before that I didn't like the relationships that Ben was set up in as well. In my opinion, I think certain fans only like the Ben and Julie pairing because Julie is sweet and nice and...that's it. That's just really it. Julie came out of nowhere, she doesn't have any past connection with Ben, and they both just get paired up with each other and that's it. I felt no connection between Ben and Julie at all. Julie felt more like an ally than being Ben's girlfriend. Ester was obviously temporary so I didn't bother with her and Ben. What bugged me was how Ben and Ester were hitting on each other and getting all paired up together and yet Ben thought he was still in a relationship with Julie before he found out that he accidentally and unintentionally broke up with her when he was playing video games. Kai is my second choice for being paired up with Ben but that's just because of their future son, Ken, and that's it, at least for me, with Ben and Kai's pairing. Not much else there between those two.
You are doing that thing I just posted about, there is a very Human need to weave a web of meaning where there may be none, I can't spoke much for our confused South American friend over their. But you Tactical should know better, that there is no such thing as a perfect story and dictating how it should have been is nonsense. I will not deny that I have my faults but at least I'm aware of where I stand.

813The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th January 2016, 11:37 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Take a look at comedy movies. There are many examples of female characters that are portrayed as being stupid.

You are doing that thing I just posted about, there is a very Human need to weave a web of meaning where there may be none, I can't spoke much for our confused South American friend over their. But you Tactical should know better, that there is no such thing as a perfect story and dictating how it should have been is nonsense. I will not deny that I have my faults but at least I'm aware of where I stand.
Not trying to nitpick but do you speak another language because ive noticed that you usually make grammar errors in your posts.

814The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 12:32 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:

Not trying to nitpick but do you speak another language because ive noticed that you usually make grammar errors in your posts.
No I do not, I am trying to make a point I not spell checking my words.

815The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 12:46 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
The Voice wrote:

No I do not, I am trying to make a point I not spell checking my words.
Make a point to who?

816The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 3:37 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice, what was it about my post that gave you such a red flag. All I did was give my opinion about Kevin and Ben and Gwen's relationships with some of the other characters and explained why. There may be no meaning to you but there is a meaning of my opinion and argument to me and some, if not many, other fans. I understand that nothing is perfect but that doesn't justify and excuse the Ben 10 shows from the very flaws that they have. I'm aware of where I stand as well. I don't like the Ben 10 sequel shows. If you like Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and/or Omniverse, then that's fine by me. You enjoy what you like and if you like the sequels, that's fine. Me, on the other hand, again, I don't like the sequels. They've created so many flaws that I couldn't even stand watching them. I like the Original Series better. In my opinion, despite the few and minor flaws that the Original Series has, that show did everything right for the Ben 10 series and did everything so much better than the sequel shows. That's where I stand here.

817The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 6:37 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Hit and a miss.

818The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 7:54 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I have say a lot of times before that i like AF/UA for what they are, they are good series with plot holes, big plot holes and i really dont care because a long time ago when the first series premiere i understand that the AF production team had not intention to fix these "plot holes".

Again the problem with a Alien Force and the mistake more stupid of the world, is the themes and arcs they decide to put on the spotlight in the series.

-How become a mature leader.

-How Gwen and Kevin get in a relationship togethers.

-The insecurities and cliche problems of being a teenager.

-The Lost of a father figure.

But sadly they never try to put the most important two Arcs:

-Kevin past, how Kevin needs to fight and reform for Gwen.

-How Ben forgive Kevin and Kevin forgive Ben and how the two becames friends.

The problem is that for this to happen, we need to see OS Ben in AF at less in the first 5 episodes and later begin to see the more regula and later more mature teenager Ben, because that is the problem of development, the development is change and sadly in AF the change happen too quickly, too fast or from the beginning we alredy start in one point really close to the ending.

819The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 11:59 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:I have say a lot of times before that i like AF/UA for what they are, they are good series with plot holes, big plot holes and i really dont care because a long time ago when the first series premiere i understand that the AF production team had not intention to fix these "plot holes".

Again the problem with a Alien Force and the mistake more stupid of the world, is the themes and arcs they decide to put on the spotlight in the series.

-How become a mature leader.

-How Gwen and Kevin get in a relationship togethers.

-The insecurities and cliche problems of being a teenager.

-The Lost of a father figure.

But sadly they never try to put the most important two Arcs:

-Kevin past, how Kevin needs to fight and reform for Gwen.

-How Ben forgive Kevin and Kevin forgive Ben and how the two becames friends.

The problem is that for this to happen, we need to see OS Ben in AF at less in the first 5 episodes and later begin to see the more regula and later more mature teenager Ben, because that is the problem of development, the development is change and sadly in AF the change happen too quickly, too fast or from the beginning we alredy start in one point really close to the ending.
Okay you can argue that but now give me list of what was wrong with Omniverse, actually no don't do that. Because even your words can't justify Omniverse.

820The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 1:47 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice, it's "Swing and a miss." If you're going to argue with anyone, make sure that your spelling and grammar are spot on because that alone can kill your argument and credibility. Again, what is it that you think I "miss" on with my previous post?

821The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 4:01 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:The Voice, it's "Swing and a miss." If you're going to argue with anyone, make sure that your spelling and grammar are spot on because that alone can kill your argument and credibility. Again, what is it that you think I "miss" on with my previous post?
It's irrelevant at this point, I don't feel making an argument would matter now that I think about it. I don't have anything against you Tactical, I just feel strained as I do when I come here sometimes.

822The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 6:00 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice: Fair enough. I don't have anything against you either. I'm just more confused as to what you were referring to and just wanted some extra clarity, really. I'm just giving my opinions and arguments here. Either way, again, I'm fine if you like the sequels even though I don't because those are your interests. I'm fine if you disagree with me as well. You enjoy what you find interesting and enjoyable. Heck, you're even on my good side because at least you give better structured arguments than many other fans of the series and I like that. I like having discussions with people that can give actual proper arguments.

823The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th January 2016, 9:13 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I alredy had give you a list 10 times alredy of the Omniverse mistakes and that is one of the central mistakes of AF not the only one, but one of them, again for me is ok. You want a list about the Omniverse mistakes? Here you have it for eleven time.

1-Biggest mistake of Omniverse? Ben becomes a multidimensional hero, he stops being only mature and serious, because he had 15 and his grandfather was kidnaped by aliens and that make him need to become dark and gritty. In Omniverse Ben begins to be more like his initial AF version (the first 5 episode one) mix with the OS version. Sometimes Ben is serious-smart-mature, another is goofy and only from the final episodes of 5 season he becames stupid and even worst... Annoying.

The best example of this is how Ben is in "A Fistful of Brains" or "Showdown", when Ben is his better version the AF one, but later we had Ben goofy version the "Rad Monster Party" and "Charmed, I'm Sure!" one. Then we had the worst one the "Fight at the Museum" one, this version of Ben isnt only stupid, is a moron and really painful to see.

2-The Childish Comedy, some times is okay, anothers it isnt, so simple like that. In AF/UA there was a lot of comedy, but dark and acid comedy, really muted. In Omniverse the comedy is colorful and some times it works another ones it doesnt. Because almost all the good jokes begin to be overused and end up being boring or really annoying.

-How Ben miss his aliens or the Omnitrix fails, this make really realistic and gritty Ben powers, because this make feel Ben really human, like this device wont always be perfect and this was perfect for this show, but the problem is that after the 3 season this begin to be overused and become annoying, begin to be used like a lazy plot device.

-Rook acting like a foreigner was interesting to see and how Ben needs to explain things to him was okay, but after only a season this become really frustrating and a stupid skecht between the two characters.

-Also Rook being such a stiff guy was also really interesting to see, because Rook and Ben relationship was like the regular relationship of two cops, one is acts really stupid and breack the rules but at the end he knows the job (Ben) and you have the stiff partner the one who always follow the rule and while he is good, he becomes pretty irritating, this become exhausting after a while too.

-After the 4 Arc the comedy in Ben 10 become a serious problem who begin to ruin the perfect plots they crafted, the action and the development, they begin to put to many effort in comedy value and this was so wrong. Because almost the 70 % of the Childish Jokes and Comedy were pretty stupid and disturbing.

3- Omniverse had a lot of stupid and irritating villains, the funny thing is that almost all the ones in the list tell or try to say a interesting message: Pax (the regular activist who fight for the animal rights but he is a hypocrite and also the things for what he fight are really dangerous), Princess Looma, Punchinello (why?), Bill Gacks (wtf?) and Collectimus.

4-Also you want a list of the worst episodes of Omniverse? Have I Got a Deal For You!, Arrested Development, Special Delivery, Rules of Engagement, Max's Monster, Bengeance Is Mine!, Rad Monster Party, Charmed, I'm Sure!, Catfight, Collect This!, Blukic and Driba Go to Area 51, No Honor Among Bros, Clyde Five, From Hedorium to Eternity, Stuck on You!, Malgax Attacks and the Most Dangerous Game Show. Of course the worst episodes of Ben 10 are Bengeance Is Mine! and From Hedorium to Eternity.

I believe that are all the big mistakes...

824The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th January 2016, 12:38 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

NEW BEN 10 Reboots name is Ben 10 Reboot?
https://m.facebook.com/Ben10Reboot/photos/a.1596279153956909.1073741825.1596279017290256/1639507089634115/?type=3&source=48&
Probably fake just thought id post it

825The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 33 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th January 2016, 12:54 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Yeah, it was also posted on the Ben 10 Club website. It could maybe be the name for the Ben 10 reboot but if it is, then this is just lazy as all hell.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum