Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 40]

826The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th January 2016, 4:09 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:NEW BEN 10 Reboots name is Ben 10 Reboot?
https://m.facebook.com/Ben10Reboot/photos/a.1596279153956909.1073741825.1596279017290256/1639507089634115/?type=3&source=48&
Probably fake just thought id post it

Hahaha! Oh wow if that's it I was right along! I may be laughing but this is painful as well.

827The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th January 2016, 12:29 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:NEW BEN 10 Reboots name is Ben 10 Reboot?
https://m.facebook.com/Ben10Reboot/photos/a.1596279153956909.1073741825.1596279017290256/1639507089634115/?type=3&source=48&
Probably fake just thought id post it

828The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th January 2016, 3:21 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

AleSir19, are you calling Omni Triforcer a liar and are you implying with that video that he always lies? If so, then yeah, that's really mature of you to do that.

829The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th January 2016, 4:38 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:AleSir19, are you calling Omni Triforcer a liar and are you implying with that video that he always lies? If so, then yeah, that's really mature of you to do that.
I don't think it was a personal attack. I think the song was for the creator of the picture AleSir19 posted.

830The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th January 2016, 4:43 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I hope it wasn't a personal attack. If I misunderstood what the video was for, good, I'm glad that I was wrong there. Either way, to me at least, that wasn't even a good video to use to sum up AleSir19's thoughts on the image that Omni Triforcer posted.

831The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th January 2016, 9:42 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The video was for the guy who created the image in photoshop and also the page where you take that from has a lot of fan-art about the Reboot, but the kind make in paint and that looks really bad.

Again "Why you fucking lying?"

832The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th January 2016, 1:08 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:The video was for the guy who created the image in photoshop and also the page where you take that from has a lot of fan-art about the Reboot, but the kind make in paint and that looks really bad.

Again "Why you fucking lying?"
Thanks for clearing that up because honestly if you were talking about me i would have been really confused and a little pissed off since i put right under the post that it was probably fake.

833The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th January 2016, 1:31 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Same here.

834The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th January 2016, 2:35 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Its like that Jetray image for T.G.I.S. no matter how believable it was, it was not...

835The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th January 2016, 3:15 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I have come to a very interesting conclusion, I've been rewatching the old X-Files and realized that OS/AF/UA all take elements from The X-Files, even some of the Ben 10 episodes are X-Files based off that said show.

836The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th January 2016, 5:55 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I have come to a very interesting conclusion, I've been rewatching the old X-Files and realized that OS/AF/UA all take elements from The X-Files, even some of the Ben 10 episodes are X-Files based off that said show.
How so? and on an unrelated note is the x files good should i watch it ive been meaning to i just never got around it.

837The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th January 2016, 7:57 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

On another topic page on this website, I mentioned that I had an idea for a Ben 10 video game that I wanted to get people's thought on. I'll try posting the link to my Ben 10 Club topic page where I discussed my Ben 10 video game idea on this page. I'm really interested in wanting to know more people's thoughts on this idea. I'm also trying to contact PlatinumGames to see if they're interested in making this game since that I believe that they are the best and most suitable team to work on this game. If anyone has any thoughts, feel free to send a reply on here.

http://ben10club.org/topic/17/my-ben-10-video-game-idea

Yeah, I know this is at least a bit off topic but, again, I wanted to know what people's thoughts are on it.

838The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th January 2016, 11:45 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:I have come to a very interesting conclusion, I've been rewatching the old X-Files and realized that OS/AF/UA all take elements from The X-Files, even some of the Ben 10 episodes are X-Files based off that said show.
How so? and on an unrelated note is the x files good should i watch it ive been meaning to i just never got around it.
I just explained how so and if you haven't seen the show you can't really understand, but yes you should watch it.

839The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th January 2016, 8:16 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

http://www.licensing.biz/news/read/cartoon-network-taps-pacific-licensing-for-southeast-asia-push/043297

Just some news regarding Cartoon Network's licencing in Asia.

840The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th January 2016, 1:22 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
I just explained how so and if you haven't seen the show you can't really understand, but yes you should watch it.

Ben 10 and the X-Files have a similar "thematic", in the X-Files they are two agents who are call to attend and try to solve strange cases, around the U.S cities and towns. In Ben 10 Ben, Gwen and Max travel around the cities and towns of the U.S finding in their way strange things and villains who want the Omnitrix or take revenge.

But that kind of thematic is really popular, even "Supernatural" uses it.

841The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th January 2016, 4:30 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Wish they could do that with ben 10 http://comicbook.com/2016/01/28/dc-comics-to-reboot-scooby-doo-the-flintstones-more-hanna-barber/

Last edited by The Omni Triforcer on 28th January 2016, 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

842The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th January 2016, 5:07 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Wish they could do that with ben 10http://comicbook.com/2016/01/28/dc-comics-to-reboot-scooby-doo-the-flintstones-more-hanna-barber/

You should go back and edit that link you posted or try to re-post the link up because you didn't put a space between the "10" and the link and it screwed the link up. Just want to let you know.

843The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th January 2016, 6:22 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Wish they could do that with ben 10 http://comicbook.com/2016/01/28/dc-comics-to-reboot-scooby-doo-the-flintstones-more-hanna-barber/

The ironic thing is that CN do it again, Ben 10 needs this kind of comics and they give it to the only two shows who doesnt need it.

Scooby Doo and Flintstones looks so strange and bad with this kind of mature/hipster designs/comics.

Why? Only Why?

Cartoon Network only have 1 original superhero show based in DC and you know what show this is? Ben 10! But you know what? We cant have a comic of Ben 10 created by DC the same company who create Dial H for Hero.

844The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 8:02 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Wish they could do that with ben 10 http://comicbook.com/2016/01/28/dc-comics-to-reboot-scooby-doo-the-flintstones-more-hanna-barber/

The ironic thing is that CN do it again, Ben 10 needs this kind of comics and they give it to the only two shows who doesnt need it.

Scooby Doo and Flintstones looks so strange and bad with this kind of mature/hipster designs/comics.

Why? Only Why?

Cartoon Network only have 1 original superhero show based in DC and you know what show this is? Ben 10! But you know what? We cant have a comic of Ben 10 created by DC the same company who create Dial H for Hero.

Well CN probably doesn't want to put the money into getting DC involved to make comics of Ben 10, but DC was the one who worked on the previous series comics that and IDW.

845The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 8:27 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Apparently theres another teen titans go coming http://comicbook.com/2016/01/29/justice-league-action-coming-to-cartoon-network-with-kevin-conro/ and apparently the 11 minute episodes are to put you straight into the action so maybe they will do that for ben 10

846The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 8:31 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Apparently theres another teen titans go coming http://comicbook.com/2016/01/29/justice-league-action-coming-to-cartoon-network-with-kevin-conro/ and apparently the 11 minute episodes are to put you straight into the action so maybe they will do that for ben 10

Yeah, I saw that myself as well. Again, 11 minutes is not going to work out that well. Doing an action scene is really or mostly all they can do for an 11 minutes runtime. Viewers aren't going to accept just an action scene.

847The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 8:35 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Apparently theres another teen titans go coming http://comicbook.com/2016/01/29/justice-league-action-coming-to-cartoon-network-with-kevin-conro/ and apparently the 11 minute episodes are to put you straight into the action so maybe they will do that for ben 10

Yeah, I saw that myself as well. Again, 11 minutes is not going to work out that well. Doing an action scene is really or mostly all they can do for an 11 minutes runtime. Viewers aren't going to accept just an action scene.
vary true i need an actual story which we cant get in 11 minutes

848The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 8:42 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Exactly. If all we're going to get are just episodes that are just about random action scenes where the main characters just battle bad guys that are just doing bad guy things and that's it, people are not going to be happy and many, if not most, are likely not going to be sticking around to continue watching those shows. There needs to be a story to back up those action scenes to help keep the viewers captivated and coming back for more but that means that CN needs to extend the runtime for their episodes in order for that to work and happen.

849The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 8:50 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Exactly. If all we're going to get are just episodes that are just about random action scenes where the main characters just battle bad guys that are just doing bad guy things and that's it, people are not going to be happy and many, if not most, are likely not going to be sticking around to continue watching those shows. There needs to be a story to back up those action scenes to help keep the viewers captivated and coming back for more but that means that CN needs to extend the runtime for their episodes in order for that to work and happen.
why does cn have to ruin everything thank god they dont have access to the avengers because avengers assemble is awesome

850The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 34 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th January 2016, 8:55 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Because CN is cheap and lazy and all they really truly care about is banking off toy lines while disregarding what their viewers say and want and deciding to give out typical PR bullshit that many can see through very easily as some poor attempt to try and hide their true intentions. I'm glad Disney owns the Avengers and Star Wars because they treat their products with so much more respect and quality than CN and yet, CN wonders why they are losing viewers to Disney.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum