Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th October 2015, 4:10 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Gravattacker wrote:Have you seen the new logo?

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Ben10r11
Yeah, I'm the one who showed it to everyone a few pages ago lol
And it's not official yet, the logo is going to change once MOA gives it a name.

427The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th October 2015, 10:46 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:

Yeah, I'm the one who showed it to everyone a few pages ago lol
And it's not official yet, the logo is going to change once MOA gives it a name.
Hopefully they will keep this as the new ben 10 franchise logo

428The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st October 2015, 9:12 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Off topic but just wanted to say happy halloween everyone!

429The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st October 2015, 9:26 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Off topic but just wanted to say happy halloween everyone!

Thanks!

But not so happy in Romania. Sad We just had our worst tragedy in recent decades...27 died in a nightclub fire, hundreds are hurt.

430The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st October 2015, 10:02 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Off topic but just wanted to say happy halloween everyone!

Thanks!

But not so happy in Romania. Sad We just had our worst tragedy in recent decades...27 died in a nightclub fire, hundreds are hurt.
Thats horrible! I give my condolence to all the families of the people who died and got hurt in that fire. Just awful.

431The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st October 2015, 10:46 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

Thanks!

Thats horrible! I give my condolence to all the families of the people who died and got hurt in that fire. Just awful.

I saw that on CNN.

432The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st November 2015, 9:51 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Yeah...it makes you think twice about making fun about death. I actually went to a concert exactly on that night, but I don't live in the capital. It could have very well been me, scary stuff.

Anyways, to get back on topic. I kinda regret not watching the Halloween episodes from Omniverse again yesterday. Oh well, next year. Smile
Maybe by then we'll have some episodes with a new Ghostfreak in the Reboot. Or is it supposed to be released in December 2016?

433The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st November 2015, 10:21 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:Yeah...it makes you think twice about making fun about death. I actually went to a concert exactly on that night, but I don't live in the capital. It could have very well been me, scary stuff.

Anyways, to get back on topic. I kinda regret not watching the Halloween episodes from Omniverse again yesterday. Oh well, next year. Smile
Maybe by then we'll have some episodes with a new Ghostfreak in the Reboot. Or is it supposed to be released in December 2016?
Nope its fall 2016 unless they delay it which i dont think they will since they will have been workin on it for so long but who knows hopefully there will be. And damn i shouldve watched galactic monsters ughh all i did was watch my favorite youtubers halloween livestreams all day which was still pretty fun.

434The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st November 2015, 6:40 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

lol that's what I did, I watched the episodes and the prequels in Arc 8
So I basically watched Something Zombozo This Way Comes, From Hedorium to Eternity, Mystery Incorporeal, Rad Monster Party, Charmed I'm Sure, The Vampire Strikes Back, Charm School, and Third Time's The Charm, that's literally the connecting order to Galactic Monsters, so that's like... 8 episodes or something

I just realized... dang... we've had more Halloween specials than any other Ben 10 series, but to be fair only OS and OV had halloween specials.
WHO WANTS TO BET IT'LL BE THE 7TH SERIES BY THE TIME WE GET OUR NEXT HALLOWEEN ARC!

435The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st November 2015, 7:36 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:lol that's what I did, I watched the episodes and the prequels in Arc 8
So I basically watched Something Zombozo This Way Comes, From Hedorium to Eternity, Mystery Incorporeal, Rad Monster Party, Charmed I'm Sure, The Vampire Strikes Back, Charm School, and Third Time's The Charm, that's literally the connecting order to Galactic Monsters, so that's like... 8 episodes or something

I just realized... dang... we've had more Halloween specials than any other Ben 10 series, but to be fair only OS and OV had halloween specials.
WHO WANTS TO BET IT'LL BE THE 7TH SERIES BY THE TIME WE GET OUR NEXT HALLOWEEN ARC!
Im just wondering when we will get our next christmas special and i guess you say a change of face was kinda a thanksgiving episode. But what episode was halloween in os?

436The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st November 2015, 7:38 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:lol that's what I did, I watched the episodes and the prequels in Arc 8

Im just wondering when we will get our next christmas special and i guess you say a change of face was kinda a thanksgiving episode. But what episode was halloween in os?
The Ghostfreak arc. The Wolf, the Mummy, and Dr. Viktor were all related to it, but it was like 4 episodes.

437The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st November 2015, 8:49 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:

The Ghostfreak arc. The Wolf, the Mummy, and Dr. Viktor were all related to it, but it was like 4 episodes.
Oh yeah i loved that it was like the first multi episode arc ben 10 had

438The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st November 2015, 11:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I saw this on the ben 10 extranet blog and i love the artwork even though i dont know what the event is since its in another country still worth sharing.
[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-MjBGia2UBOo/VhxkkgUfjbI/AAAAAAAArGI/VR0NuzJS5P4/s1600/12122787_1016916408329682_1729652773161203221_n.jpg[/img

Also dont know if posted this but https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/658159667042848772

439The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 3:27 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Im glad none of these have been used but if you had to pick one of them what would it be? http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/images/e/e0/Ben_10_reboot_development_work_by_Andy_Ristaino.png/revision/latest?cb=20150716124928

440The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 9:08 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I like the Artwork, it is nothing new, but i like.

The Artwork of the letters feels just great, it feels like at a midpoint between OS and Omniverse lettering style. I dont know about the colors, the green feels to strong in a way that even in the OS logo never felt so i dont know if this is real or just fan art.

But i really like how they mix OS "Ben" with AF/UA/Omniverse "10".

By the way, the OS has 2 specials, one was the christmas episode were Grandpa Max is Santa and is the only episode i can say dont make any sense into the tone of the franchise. The second was the 3 part episode of how they find the Mummy and how the fight againts Viktor and Zs'Skyar.

In AF/UA they never did specials of anything, the 100 episode i can say is one of the worst, more simple and basic episodes i had seen. Not only because Ben is a jerk with poor Julie that even forgives him, but also because the Forever Knights and the bad joke of "Rest in Pieces" is enought to see how bad the episode was.

Omniverse had like 3 Specials at less, the Incursean Invasion Special that was like a 44 minute movie, and that make sense, because that was the moment when the humans and aliens come together and all Omniverse was around how Humans and Aliens come together.

The 5 Season was a big special for Halloween, i suspect they believe the episodes would air in October of 2014 but they air them in some strange order, so they are like 6-7 episodes really dark and gothic.

And the 200 episode Special, that was a two part special episodes around an epic event.

441The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 8:07 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

The Artwork of the letters feels just great, it feels like at a midpoint between OS and Omniverse lettering style. I dont know about the colors, the green feels to strong in a way that even in the OS logo never felt so i dont know if this is real or just fan art.

By the way, the OS has 2 specials, one was the christmas episode were Grandpa Max is Santa and is the only episode i can say dont make any sense into the tone of the franchise. The second was the 3 part episode of how they find the Mummy and how the fight againts Viktor and Zs'Skyar.

In AF/UA they never did specials of anything, the 100 episode i can say is one of the worst, more simple and basic episodes i had seen. Not only because Ben is a jerk with poor Julie that even forgives him, but also because the Forever Knights and the bad joke of "Rest in Pieces" is enought to see how bad the episode was.

Omniverse had like 3 Specials at less, the Incursean Invasion Special that was like a 44 minute movie, and that make sense, because that was the moment when the humans and aliens come together and all Omniverse was around how Humans and Aliens come together.

The 5 Season was a big special for Halloween, i suspect they believe the episodes would air in October of 2014 but they air them in some strange order, so they are like 6-7 episodes really dark and gothic.

And the 200 episode Special, that was a two part special episodes around an epic event.
Yeah i do like the logo i always liked the omnitrix part of the logo way more then that energy thing

442The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 8:07 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

Yeah i do like the logo i always liked the omnitrix part of the logo way more then that energy thing

443The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 8:08 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

Yeah i like the green Ben way more then the black one. And i always liked the omnitrix in the logo way more then that energy thing.

444The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 8:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

Yeah i like the green Ben way more then the black one. And i always liked the omnitrix in the logo way more then that energy thing.

445The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 8:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

Yeah i like the green Ben logo way more then the black one. And i always liked the omnitrix in the logo way more then that energy thing.

446The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 9:26 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

Yeah i like the green Ben logo way more then the black one. And i always liked the omnitrix in the logo way more then that energy thing.

447The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 10:30 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:

Thanks AleSIr now I want to go back watch those OS/AF/UA episodes again..Those were the days.

448The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th November 2015, 11:57 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Yes i remind those days too. I remember i liked a lot the first episode of UA, it was strange, really rare tone. But i like Agreggor and how he was a villain in the shadows, acting and creating a mess that Ben never understood really well until the finale.

I liked a lot Agreggor Arc, for me the biggest mistakes were the episodes where Argit became a Forever King. The episodes of Harangue that lack a lot of realistic and emotional things and also the infinity key that for me doesnt make any sense. Because how the hell Azmuth creates a Key for a reality? and also how a paradox helps in that?

But i liked, but i feel really bad for Julie, maybe in Omniverse Ben was really stupid and really mature somethings, but in UA he was a big dick and asshole with Julie, poor Julie...

By the way i liked how in this episode he became 3 Bens, 1 Upchuck, 1 BigChill and i dont remember the third.

449The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th November 2015, 12:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:Yes i remind those days too. I remember i liked a lot the first episode of UA, it was strange, really rare tone. But i like Agreggor and how he was a villain in the shadows, acting and creating a mess that Ben never understood really well until the finale.

I liked a lot Agreggor Arc, for me the biggest mistakes were the episodes where Argit became a Forever King. The episodes of Harangue that lack a lot of realistic and emotional things and also the infinity key that for me doesnt make any sense. Because how the hell Azmuth creates a Key for a reality? and also how a paradox helps in that?

But i liked, but i feel really bad for Julie, maybe in Omniverse Ben was really stupid and really mature somethings, but in UA he was a big dick and asshole with Julie, poor Julie...

By the way i liked how in this episode he became 3 Bens, 1 Upchuck, 1 BigChill and  i dont remember the third.
I loved the evil kevin arc of ua. First off because it was so unexpected to me that kevin would become mutated again. It brought up alot of realistic issues like whether he has to put kevin down and they were playing with emotions in that arc that they never really played with before.

450The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 18 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th November 2015, 11:48 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:Yes i remind those days too. I remember i liked a lot the first episode of UA, it was strange, really rare tone. But i like Agreggor and how he was a villain in the shadows, acting and creating a mess that Ben never understood really well until the finale.

By the way i liked how in this episode he became 3 Bens, 1 Upchuck, 1 BigChill and  i dont remember the third.
I loved the evil kevin arc of ua. First off because it was so unexpected to me that kevin would become mutated again. It brought up alot of realistic issues like whether he has to put kevin down and they were playing with emotions in that arc that they never really played with before.

For me the last 4 episodes of season 1, were the best of AF/UA, because finally the serie became and went into real emotional territory.

Until then AF/UA were only two series for kids desperately playing to be dark, mature, adult and serious. Because they believed that could bring emotional and character development. This wasnt need in any anyform, because they never could reach in any way, any real emotional feeling. They never get to touch the underground layers of heroes and villains until this 4 episodes.

In the first 2 (...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, The Enemy of My Enemy) deal with how betray Kevin feel, how he finally begin to understand and feel right about his feelings, his anger, all that elements that make him become Kevin 11. Elements like: He never had a family or feel that kind of love, he never had the power over his life and what happen around this, he never had any of the things Ben had and he believed he deserves them more that Ben.

The First 2 episodes deal really well showing how Kevin finally understand his feelings and how to get over them, but he never really deal with them. In the second episode we see a really nice advance of how he feel betray by his partners and friends, that never help him and use him.

Finally in 4 episodes we deal with the underground layers of a character, we deal with emotions, feelings of insecurity, love, anger, betrayal, comprehension, sacrifice, incomprehension and finally overcoming.

Is great how extreme Ben and Kevin personalities are in this episodes, maybe is something strange, because i believe this should happen way back in "Ben 10 Returns". But is the prove they never understood really well how to deal with real emotional and adult elements until UA.

So yes, great stuff. Especially the part when the stepfather of Kevin confronts him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum