Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 12:21 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:It looks so stupid on him.
it doesnt look that bad i barely noticed it

You really dont noticed it? That was one of the reasons why i liked so much this new design, the "Horn" looks like Hair, even better looks like "Mohican Haircut" and i really like this, because makes Diamonhead look more young, athletic and cool. It is like the "Cristiano Ronaldo" haircut or the new style of haircut, really low to the sides and long in the front...

But i dont believe this Reboot will be bad, the problem is the people not the show. For example Omniverse, why Omniverse became a huge fail?

Because the Fandom became some pussys who never understood how a series or a linear storyline worked. Yes maybe Omniverse had his faults. But Omniverse was condemned and judged like a terrible show, when it was only by the second episode of sixty.

I see Omniverse like a fan, before i even know this site, only hoping it was better than AF/UA hoping it would save the Franchise and for me it did, it was the best seires of Ben 10 i never saw after OS. I never liked AF/UA because they waste a great chance and a lot of plots, themes. I loved the relationships and development of character, but hated everything else.

So i really hope that with this reboot this wont happen, the fans have the guilt, because they still think Dwayne McDuffie is Ben 10 and that is a lie, a big lie. Dwayne McDuffie was a genius in some sense, because he make some black superheroes and one of the best young black superheroes of DC. But that doesnt mean he was a genious in Ben 10. His episodes always had plot holes and the design never helped.

But my problem isnt with Dwayne, is with the fans, that wont watch another Ben 10 series if Dwayne doesnt write it. If Gwen, Kevin and Ben arent team, if they doesnt get the relly childish AF/UA plots and off course design.

This kind of things put me angry, when the people rejects and destroy the Franchise, they supposedly "love" only for some kind of foolishness.

If the Reboot is bad, i will be the first to say it, but i am a die hard fan of Ben 10, i always will love Ben 10 in different genres (if they doesnt do a satire). Because please is Ben 10, if AF/UA never did it wrong and they are the worst series of Ben 10, how could a reboot go wrong?

702The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 12:29 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

A few things I should key out before we go any further.
1) Bashing Ben 10 will mean no more Ben 10 and will make it harder for people to like it general, and will likely cause CN to stop making Ben 10, and a lot of us don't want that honestly.
2) If those show does well and is completely like the things we fear, that means Cartoon Network will continue to go this route and who knows what. I'm not saying we shouldn't watch if it does go this route, but what I'm saying is what CN is going to obviously do.
3) The more we BASH AF/UA, the more we lose elements and keep trying to be like the original, I mean Omniverse already took key points out of UAF, including a few of the aliens who some of which barely ever appeared. The more we bash it, the more we might not even see other aliens as well until we no longer see ANY alien from UAF at all. Same goes for Omniverse, what if it enters that route as well, we don't want all key elements of a franchise ignored just for it to hurt some of the things we've loved.
4) Let's be more rashionite about this guys, alright?
5) The more we push for CN to be like the OS, the more crap we're going to get thrown in our faces, and we don't want that honestly, because Ben 10's been trying since Season 3 of AF, UA tried and eh'd it, and Omniverse just literally threw that in our face and put it to our disgust, and now that we're getting a Reboot, this shows how much you shouldn't ask for it to be like OS unless you're specific about THE TONE, not the elements, so be SPECIFIC OR WE'RE SCREWED!
6) Lastly 6, I've noticed the Diamondhead face change way longer than you have, the horn on his head is to represent the giant horn he had sticking out the back of his head in OS-OV. So that's what he's going to kind of look like.

703The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 2:48 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:A few things I should key out before we go any further.
1) Bashing Ben 10 will mean no more Ben 10 and will make it harder for people to like it general, and will likely cause CN to stop making Ben 10, and a lot of us don't want that honestly.
2) If those show does well and is completely like the things we fear, that means Cartoon Network will continue to go this route and who knows what. I'm not saying we shouldn't watch if it does go this route, but what I'm saying is what CN is going to obviously do.
3) The more we BASH AF/UA, the more we lose elements and keep trying to be like the original, I mean Omniverse already took key points out of UAF, including a few of the aliens who some of which barely ever appeared. The more we bash it, the more we might not even see other aliens as well until we no longer see ANY alien from UAF at all. Same goes for Omniverse, what if it enters that route as well, we don't want all key elements of a franchise ignored just for it to hurt some of the things we've loved.
4) Let's be more rashionite about this guys, alright?
5) The more we push for CN to be like the OS, the more crap we're going to get thrown in our faces, and we don't want that honestly, because Ben 10's been trying since Season 3 of AF, UA tried and eh'd it, and Omniverse just literally threw that in our face and put it to our disgust, and now that we're getting a Reboot, this shows how much you shouldn't ask for it to be like OS unless you're specific about THE TONE, not the elements, so be SPECIFIC OR WE'RE SCREWED!
6) Lastly 6, I've noticed the Diamondhead face change way longer than you have, the horn on his head is to represent the giant horn he had sticking out the back of his head in OS-OV. So that's what he's going to kind of look like.
I agree with everything youve said

704The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 2:52 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Honestly, I'm hoping that was just a visual mistake that I made with the reboot Diamondhead having a horn on the top of his head. The angle of the image on Diamondhead could just be off or something. If it is a mistake that I made, then thank god for that.

705The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 3:51 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Honestly, I'm hoping that was just a visual mistake that I made with the reboot Diamondhead having a horn on the top of his head. The angle of the image on Diamondhead could just be off or something. If it is a mistake that I made, then thank god for that.
If the angle of the diamondhead image were off as you said and with some misspelling of a word. It's possible the calendar has not been designed by an experienced professional.

706The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 3:52 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Yeah, I can agree on that.

707The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 4:40 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:Honestly, I'm hoping that was just a visual mistake that I made with the reboot Diamondhead having a horn on the top of his head. The angle of the image on Diamondhead could just be off or something. If it is a mistake that I made, then thank god for that.
If the angle of the diamondhead image were off as you said and with some misspelling of a word. It's possible the calendar has not been designed by an experienced professional.
No NO NO that definitely a experienced professional just look at that awesome spelling of the word calendar whoops i mean calender. See hes so experienced he knows the correct way to spell words.

708The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 4:45 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

i always thought ben 10 would be good as a full on comic book series i mean just look at these covers to some of the ov comics
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Latest?cb=20140812194604
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Latest?cb=20140812194502
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Ben10_01-cvrRI
I would love to see more covers like this it just shows how much potential ben 10 has for comics and other things. I dont mean replace the show with comics i mean have it alongside the show i mean man of action are comic writers im sure they could make a good ben 10 comic book series if they wanted to. I wouldnt want just a 4 issure series though i want a full long running comic book series.

709The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 7:08 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I think Ben 10 trying to look more like the anime's would be a big stretch for the series, and Cartoon Network's only successful show that's made it passed that mark is Generator Rex. Meanwhile Legend of Korra, Young Justice and Thundercats we're given the hammer, and personally I don't know what would happen if Ben 10 were to be given a stretch this big, but knowing how other shows tried, US isn't really popular with making shows look more like that, especially with the trash it's been getting since 2012.
Anyway, to speak with a Diamondhead discussion going on with Ben 10 Club, Deviantart, and here, I posted a picture of Diamondhead on my Deviantart to give you a good example of what we're seeing with his head. Although its not the best sketch ever, still it should help you get a better look.
Meanwhile I also posted a Stinkfly, despite it doesn't look it would belong in this show sadly, it's still epic to me either way.
If you wanna take a look, its the same username as here.

710The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 7:20 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

So the Original Series having that more Japanese anime look to it while also being one of Cartoon Network's best and most successful shows out there doesn't count alongside Generator Rex? Also, Legend of Korra was on Nickelodeon; not Cartoon Network. Legend of Korra also didn't "get the hammer.' It was just finished. Everything was finished so there was no need to continue the show any further.

It would make sense if the horn on Diamondhead was a design choice that came from Chromastone. Still looks stupid on Diamondhead in my opinion. Also, a while back, I did receive a source who claimed to have the entire artwork for the reboot that he received from a family friend who went to the auditions for the voice acting roles for the Ben 10 reboot. He said that Wildvine and Stinkfly will be in the reboot and were redesigned to look more human. He also said that Max would have a more muscular build in the torso area on his body and will wear a fishing vest on him as well. My source also discussed a new alien for the reboot called Overflow, which is based off of a fan made alien of the same name. However, it's been months now and my source hasn't shared any of the images from the artwork at all and eventually I got tired of waiting and decided to come to the conclusion that my source was lying about the info. Although, there's still some things that makes me think otherwise but until my source does finally post something from the artwork, unfortunately, I'm just going to have to say that my source was lying. I'm trying to check back in though just to see what's been going on.

711The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 7:36 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tactical Ochoa wrote:So the Original Series having that more Japanese anime look to it while also being one of Cartoon Network's best and most successful shows out there doesn't count alongside Generator Rex? Also, Legend of Korra was on Nickelodeon; not Cartoon Network. Legend of Korra also didn't "get the hammer.' It was just finished. Everything was finished so there was no need to continue the show any further.

It would make sense if the horn on Diamondhead was a design choice that came from Chromastone. Still looks stupid on Diamondhead in my opinion. Also, a while back, I did receive a source who claimed to have the entire artwork for the reboot that he received from a family friend who went to the auditions for the voice acting roles for the Ben 10 reboot. He said that Wildvine and Stinkfly will be in the reboot and were redesigned to look more human. He also said that Max would have a more muscular build in the torso area on his body and will wear a fishing vest on him as well. My source also discussed a new alien for the reboot called Overflow, which is based off of a fan made alien of the same name. However, it's been months now and my source hasn't shared any of the images from the artwork at all and eventually I got tired of waiting and decided to come to the conclusion that my source was lying about the info. Although, there's still some things that makes me think otherwise but until my source does finally post something from the artwork, unfortunately, I'm just going to have to say that my source was lying. I'm trying to check back in though just to see what's been going on.

I'm talking about multiple kid channels that pull this plug. Also Legend of Korra was rushed in an entire half year because Spanish Nick was releasing Season 3, and the hammer was pulled on Season 4 to be an online exclusive only, meaning it was pulled into a direction where they gave up on airing it in the network in general.

And alright, I read that in your post about it, its too bad, even a silhouette would've been fine for my perspective. And Max to have a muscular build!? The fishing thing makes sense, but for him to be more muscular instead old and somewhat fat... geez CN... this is already hurting me already...

And honestly, I think that IF HE IS telling the truth, than CN might consider changing Overflow's name to fit something different. If they are giving out designs to the cast, I bet at most its prototypes because I don't think people in Hollywood would just give you that information without some sort of warrant or something, and by warrant I mean a contract and copyright thingy...

I also decided not to post my Wildvine or Ghostfreak, because that would just bring up a lot of rage to the designs I had for them, and that Wildvine's needed some more altering before posting. If you're curious about the Ghostfreak, I made him look more like the Anur Citizens who had a bag over their head with the Omnitrix keeping it attached, while also giving him a mouth... trust me it's something you may or may not wanna see...

712The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 11:57 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I think Ben 10 trying to look more like the anime's would be a big stretch for the series, and Cartoon Network's only successful show that's made it passed that mark is Generator Rex. Meanwhile Legend of Korra, Young Justice and Thundercats we're given the hammer, and personally I don't know what would happen if Ben 10 were to be given a stretch this big, but knowing how other shows tried, US isn't really popular with making shows look more like that, especially with the trash it's been getting since 2012.
Anyway, to speak with a Diamondhead discussion going on with Ben 10 Club, Deviantart, and here, I posted a picture of Diamondhead on my Deviantart to give you a good example of what we're seeing with his head. Although its not the best sketch ever, still it should help you get a better look.
Meanwhile I also posted a Stinkfly, despite it doesn't look it would belong in this show sadly, it's still epic to me either way.
If you wanna take a look, its the same username as here.
I didnt mean i wanted the show to be like anime i said a ben 10 comic book would be awesome i said nothing about the shiw

713The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 1:08 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

People I want to see in the reboot:

Argit: In some way, shape or form. I know a lot of people and I mean A LOT of people who will burn CN down if that doesn't happen.

Professor Paradox: I love his character, he is so witty and knowledgeable. I like his backstory too.

Clancy and Sublimino: I felt they deserved more backstory and more than small time villains.

The Road Crew: More underrated villains.

The Forever Knights: All of them.

714The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 1:11 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix: Oh ok, I see what you mean now with Legend of Korra.

715The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 1:12 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:People I want to see in the reboot:

Argit: In some way, shape or form. I know a lot of people and I mean A LOT of people who will burn CN down if that doesn't happen.

Professor Paradox: I love his Yeacharacter, he is so witty and knowledgeable. I like his backstory too.

Clancy and Sublimino: I felt they deserved more backstory and more than small time villains.

The Road Crew: More underrated villains.

The Forever Knights: All of them.

Paradox needs to he in this and since hes a time traveler theres no reason he shouldnt be in.
I miss clancy and sublimino they had so much potential so yes i want to see them.
Argit i could wait to see till a couple seasons in.
Same with forever knights they are cool but i want a break from them

716The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 1:14 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tactical Ochoa wrote:So the Original Series having that more Japanese anime look to it while also being one of Cartoon Network's best and most successful shows out there doesn't count alongside Generator Rex? Also, Legend of Korra was on Nickelodeon; not Cartoon Network. Legend of Korra also didn't "get the hammer.' It was just finished. Everything was finished so there was no need to continue the show any further.

I'm talking about multiple kid channels that pull this plug. Also Legend of Korra was rushed in an entire half year because Spanish Nick was releasing Season 3, and the hammer was pulled on Season 4 to be an online exclusive only, meaning it was pulled into a direction where they gave up on airing it in the network in general.

And alright, I read that in your post about it, its too bad, even a silhouette would've been fine for my perspective. And Max to have a muscular build!? The fishing thing makes sense, but for him to be more muscular instead old and somewhat fat... geez CN... this is already hurting me already...

And honestly, I think that IF HE IS telling the truth, than CN might consider changing Overflow's name to fit something different. If they are giving out designs to the cast, I bet at most its prototypes because I don't think people in Hollywood would just give you that information without some sort of warrant or something, and by warrant I mean a contract and copyright thingy...

I also decided not to post my Wildvine or Ghostfreak, because that would just bring up a lot of rage to the designs I had for them, and that Wildvine's needed some more altering before posting. If you're curious about the Ghostfreak, I made him look more like the Anur Citizens who had a bag over their head with the Omnitrix keeping it attached, while also giving him a mouth... trust me it's something you may or may not wanna see...
I kinda wanna see them now lol.
Also i wonder does wildvine being confirmed meam hes part of the lets call it reboot 10

717The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 6:12 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Again people you prove how much your understand about a linear story, let me explain to you how a Reboot work:

We are in zero. Forget everything we have seen and know, that doesnt exists anymore.

Now you understand how it works? You cant present Paradox in the first season if first you dont present in a good way the main theme and Arc of the season and the series.

Is like if Paradox had appeared in the episode 11 of the first season of the OS. It would have been ok to see something like that?

I dont think so, because in the first season of the OS we know really nothing about Ben 10, we never know who the Forever Knights were, who was Vilgax and even Dr. Animo. There were a lot of questions in the air. That is how it works the Reboot.

The Reboot is the OS.

If you people wanted AF/UA to be like OS, ok, that is you. But i dont believe the writers care about being like the OS, because in the OS we have one theme, we have a first arc. In AF we have another theme, a second act, UA we have another theme, a third act, in Omniverse we have another theme and a four act.

The Reboot needs to be like the OS and not like AF/UA or Omniverse. Because in the Reboot Ben is in the beginning of a great road to become a Superhero, in Omniverse he is alredy a Superhero, in AF/UA he is in his way to become a mature young boy and later a mature hero.

But in the OS Ben is in the beginning of the road and in the Reboot he is in the beginning of that road. Is like in the OS Ben discover the Omnitrix, Gwen and Ben have to find the way to be friends and later to care a lot about each other and off course Ben, Gwen and Max discover the universe and fight a lot of problems.

So yes i dont want any of the shit of AF/UA/Omniverse in the Reboot, at less not in the beginning. Maybe Dr. Animo, The Forever Knights, but i want the Reboot to present first his theme, his tone, his message and of course the Arc of the Characters, all of this before we begin with the madness of fan service.

The Fan Service destroy Omniverse, Omniverse give to the fans everything they wanted and what the fans did, they call Omniverse a piece of shit, i prefer this reboot to destroy the entire universe and create a new one full of new themes, tones, arcs and villains.

And later in the second season or the third season i want to see, if the theme and the history needs it or let it happen, some shit of AF/UA and Omniverse.

718The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th January 2016, 6:31 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

@Ebomnitrix

The Main problem of The Legend of Korra is that it became too mature for Nickelodeon and they preferred with motive of one episode when we see how "Zaheer" kills the "Earth Queen" in screen and we see the agony in his eyes while she suffocates put the show in their website. Also we had in the Finale of the season 3 how Korra is torture in first plane and his face would scare and give nightmares to some kids.

While in the season 4 we get a lot of violence and a bisexual ending. But at less they put the rest of the seasons in tv.

That is what happen to Legend of Korra become too mature for Nickelodeon and that is what would happen to a Ben 10 series too mature, only that we would never see the rest of the episodes.

@The Voice

I would love to see all the old Secondary Villains of the OS Ben 10, like Clancy, Sublimino, Zombozo, Rojo, beings like the Great One and the Road Crew. But i am pretty sure the role of this villains will be take by the new villains.

I believe we will never see the Road Crew, Clancy and Sublimino again, but i still hope for them.

The Villains that i am pretty sure they have to put in the new series are Kevin Levin, Zs'Skayr, The Forever Knights (i would love to see Driscoll working with Chadwick or even coolest to see the Old George like the Forever King from the beginning...), Charmcaster, Hex and Dr. Animo.

Vilgax would be cool to see back i guess...

719The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 3:20 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

So green eyes and chest-trixes confirmed.
Also... Look at the dates...
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 1452380800504-leaked

720The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 3:22 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

What about the dates?

Also, here are my thoughts on the reboot Cannonbolt and Four Arms. So it's weird that Cannonbolt doesn't have the armor plating on his head like in the previous shows but I guess he doesn't look that bad (emphasis on "I guess"). I just don't know about Cannonbolt's design. What confuses me the most is Four Arms. It's strange enough that Diamondhead has the gold or yellow and black pattern on his torso but why does Four Arms have Ben's Original Series shirt? Yeah it's pretty cool to see him wearing that shirt again but considering what the reboot Ben is wearing and that the Omnitrix is designed to shape Ben's clothes to fit and suit his alien forms, it doesn't even make sense as to why Four Arms would be wearing Ben's Original Series shirt and that's what confuses me the most here.

721The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 3:29 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

I saw the dates and it's says June 2016 but I don't know why they are using the Ben 10 Omniverse logo since the next Ben 10 show is supposed to be a reboot.

722The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 3:32 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Don't you mean September 2016? Also, yeah that is weird that they're using the Omniverse logo.

723The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 3:38 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Don't you mean September 2016? Also, yeah that is weird that they're using the Omniverse logo.
I must be looking at the calendar wrong they have a slightly different calendar then mine so it's September. But I don't know why they would be using the Omniverse logo when they are using Ben 10 reboot character designs. Unless they are not paying attention.

724The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 5:55 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

yeah i suspect they are using the ov logo because they dont have a set title for the new ben 10 show and remember its a calender theres bound to be some mistakes. ben doesnt look that bad when you see him up close

725The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 29 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th January 2016, 5:58 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I still have that problem that Ben looks like he's 5-years-old when his actual age in the reboot is 10. He just looks too cartoonish; especially when compared to Ben's design in the Original Series.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum