Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 28 of 40]

676The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 8:26 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Honestly, I don't think comedy is the current popular trend. I think it's more of the trend that Cartoon Network is trying to make popular and yet, for the most part, they're not doing a good job at it. There's some good shows such as Adventure Time and Steven Universe but just look at all the bad shows that Cartoon Network had made. I heard Clarence was bad but I don't even know much about that show. Uncle Grandpa looks like it was created off an acid trip and I heard that show even damaged some of Steven Universe's great reputation through that one crossover episode. Teen Titans Go is just atrocious. The list just goes on.

If Cartoon Network goes this route with the Ben 10 reboot and fails, chances are Cartoon Network is likely screwed. I honestly think that the Ben 10 reboot is getting the Teen Titans Go treatment. There's the flash art and animation that is being used, even though the western animation style that is based off of Japanese anime and was used in the Original Series obviously looks ten times better and the reboot episodes are getting 11 minute runtimes, which is very much not enough time to portray stories, action scenes, and character development, etc. There's really only enough time to set up just an action scene or just a proper and well designed and structured story. Even though it's stated that the Ben 10 reboot is going to be more action oriented, I highly doubt that considering Cartoon Network's recent history and shows. In my opinion, I'd say that Cartoon Network is doing to Ben 10 with this reboot what they did with Teen Titans with Teen Titans Go.

I don't think Man of Action's involvement with the Ben 10 reboot is enough to save it. Heck, I even know that this reboot isn't even the show that Man of Action doesn't really truly want to make. With the help of the Ben 10 Club, I managed to get my criticisms and arguments of the Ben 10 reboot, which includes my suggestion about a sequel reboot, to Man of Action months back and got a response from them. Someone from Man of Action (don't know who) did read my topic page on the Ben 10 Club website about my arguments and criticisms on the Ben 10 reboot and responded back saying "If we only could…". This isn't much but it tells me that Man of Action does agree with my arguments on the reboot, that this is not the Ben 10 show that they actually wanted to make, and they didn't have much of a choice to make it because of what Cartoon Network wanted for the next Ben 10 show.
I agree with you Ochoa about the reboot, I know a lot of fans who have jumped ship like Ebomnitrix said. But even if Man Of Action could make the Ben 10 they wanted, where would that leave other factions of the Ben 10 community would we just be left out to dry? Also just because Man Of Action has done great things and have created and have a great rep. Doesn't mean that they would have turned the reboot into instant gold which is what I think Cartoon Network is thinking. Maybe if Dwanye McDDuffie hadn't died Omniverse wouldn't have become such a disaster the man was a true genius... All that aside most of my friends I talk to claim it's too early for a reboot and that it's turned into one Cartoon Network's cash grabs, heck I even talk to people who thinks the reboot would be good but they still wouldn't watch it!

677The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 11:18 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Honestly, I don't think comedy is the current popular trend. I think it's more of the trend that Cartoon Network is trying to make popular and yet, for the most part, they're not doing a good job at it. There's some good shows such as Adventure Time and Steven Universe but just look at all the bad shows that Cartoon Network had made. I heard Clarence was bad but I don't even know much about that show. Uncle Grandpa looks like it was created off an acid trip and I heard that show even damaged some of Steven Universe's great reputation through that one crossover episode. Teen Titans Go is just atrocious. The list just goes on.

If Cartoon Network goes this route with the Ben 10 reboot and fails, chances are Cartoon Network is likely screwed. I honestly think that the Ben 10 reboot is getting the Teen Titans Go treatment. There's the flash art and animation that is being used, even though the western animation style that is based off of Japanese anime and was used in the Original Series obviously looks ten times better and the reboot episodes are getting 11 minute runtimes, which is very much not enough time to portray stories, action scenes, and character development, etc. There's really only enough time to set up just an action scene or just a proper and well designed and structured story. Even though it's stated that the Ben 10 reboot is going to be more action oriented, I highly doubt that considering Cartoon Network's recent history and shows. In my opinion, I'd say that Cartoon Network is doing to Ben 10 with this reboot what they did with Teen Titans with Teen Titans Go.

I don't think Man of Action's involvement with the Ben 10 reboot is enough to save it. Heck, I even know that this reboot isn't even the show that Man of Action doesn't really truly want to make. With the help of the Ben 10 Club, I managed to get my criticisms and arguments of the Ben 10 reboot, which includes my suggestion about a sequel reboot, to Man of Action months back and got a response from them. Someone from Man of Action (don't know who) did read my topic page on the Ben 10 Club website about my arguments and criticisms on the Ben 10 reboot and responded back saying "If we only could…". This isn't much but it tells me that Man of Action does agree with my arguments on the reboot, that this is not the Ben 10 show that they actually wanted to make, and they didn't have much of a choice to make it because of what Cartoon Network wanted for the next Ben 10 show.

This is the best analysis of the situation I've heard so far. Agree entirely. I hope that despite the format, it will have that recognizable Ben 10 "heart" that will make it watchable and entertaining.

678The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 4:52 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Thank you.

679The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 5:35 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:

This is the best analysis of the situation I've heard so far. Agree entirely. I hope that despite the format, it will have that recognizable Ben 10 "heart" that will make it watchable and entertaining.
If they are going to have a reboot with episodes lasting 11 minutes I hope they take the powerpuff girls route rather than teen titans go.

680The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 7:57 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

First of all yes i now what a reboot does, but that is the fun part isnt it? Why the hell i would want a reboot to be good if i dont know what it is. In the writing world of creating a character exists something call "Character Arc" it is the development of a character. When we arrive to Omniverse we were in the last phase of the Character Arc of a lot of this characters, like Ben, Gwen and Kevin.

The next big step of a Sequel would be show a lot of dark stuff and adult stuff, Ben and Ester breaking up, Ben and Kai becoming friends, later dating and finally boyfriends. Show Gwen ending College and living with Kevin, Kevin finding a better job a becoming a expert in this new job. Some new enemy who would cause a big trauma in Ben and would make him really serious and boring. This would be cool, but CN never has done anything like this and i dont believe they will...

So I dont have any problems to see Kevin like a bad guy because that is what he was and become a good guy is the end of what we could call the first phase of his character development, his relationship with Gwen is the second step and the third one is he fighting his actions of the past and going to live together with Gwen.

If we get a reboot we finally could fix the problem of the continuity that AF created and UA/Omniverse try a lot to fix but never could resolve. Like in the OS Gwen uses Magic and in AF she was an alien.

Clarence is really fun, i really like that series, yes i like Clarence because the jokes and the way the characters act is really funny, but the best thing is that the voice actors were not kids (1 is a young boy), Clarence voice is really funny.

Uncle Grandpa never should happen, is a show that try to be gallant, unique and strange but only end up being stupid and strange.

Adventure Time was fun in the beginning and Regular Show was really good and hipster in the beginning.

Again i dont believe a show with comedy have to be bad, the OS series had a lot of comedy, AF/UA had a lot of comedy like play of words or things like that. For example we got in the 100 episode of Ben 10 (the 2 episode of UA) a line where Ben says "Rest is pieces" (like "Rest in peace") to a Forever Knight with a suit make of stone (a really stupid episode and plot)...

But the case is, we can and should expect comedy because all the Ben 10 series need comedy to work.

And by the way you doesnt know how the show will be, you doesnt know how will be, if the show is funny will be ok for me, if the show is dark but with some comedy it will be ok, i only want comedy in there, because i have a lot of time waiting another good series with comedy from CN...

681The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 8:21 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:First of all yes i now what a reboot does, but that is the fun part isnt it? Why the hell i would want a reboot to be good if i dont know what it is. In the writing world of creating a character exists something call "Character Arc" it is the development of a character. When we arrive to Omniverse we were in the last phase of the Character Arc of a lot of this characters, like Ben, Gwen and Kevin.

The next big step of a Sequel would be show a lot of dark stuff and adult stuff, Ben and Ester breaking up, Ben and Kai becoming friends, later dating and finally boyfriends. Show Gwen ending College and living with Kevin, Kevin finding a better job a becoming a expert in this new job. Some new enemy who would cause a big trauma in Ben and would make him really serious and boring. This would be cool, but CN never has done anything like this and i dont believe they will...

So I dont have any problems to see Kevin like a bad guy because that is what he was and become a good guy is the end of what we could call the first phase of his character development, his relationship with Gwen is the second step and the third one is he fighting his actions of the past and going to live together with Gwen.

If we get a reboot we finally could fix the problem of the continuity that AF created and UA/Omniverse try a lot to fix but never could resolve. Like in the OS Gwen uses Magic and in AF she was an alien.

Clarence is really fun, i really like that series, yes i like Clarence because the jokes and the way the characters act is really funny, but the best thing is that the voice actors were not kids (1 is a young boy), Clarence voice is really funny.

Uncle Grandpa never should happen, is a show that try to be gallant, unique and strange but only end up being stupid and strange.

Adventure Time was fun in the beginning and Regular Show was really good and hipster in the beginning.

Again i dont believe a show with comedy have to be bad, the OS series had a lot of comedy, AF/UA had a lot of comedy like play of words or things like that. For example we got in the 100 episode of Ben 10 (the 2 episode of UA) a line where Ben says "Rest is pieces" (like "Rest in peace") to a Forever Knight with a suit make of stone (a really stupid episode and plot)...

But the case is, we can and should expect comedy because all the Ben 10 series need comedy to work.

And by the way you doesnt know how the show will be, you doesnt know how will be, if the show is funny will be ok for me, if the show is dark but with some comedy it will be ok, i only want comedy in there, because i have a lot of time waiting another good series with comedy from CN...
I do admit comedy is ok (i only like the live action comedy shows like king of queens and the big bang theory not cartoon comedy) but that doesnt mean every show needs to be comedy especially shows like ben 10 and teen titans that arnt even meant to be comedy shows. What makes a tv network work is to have a wide variety of shows that caters to many genres and many people of many ages so that not only 1 type of person will watch their channel. What cn is doing is only comedy and that hurts them because the people that like action and mystery and adventures shows stop watching cn which makes cn lose viewers and thus sell less toys which is obviously their goal.

682The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 11:07 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:What makes a tv network work is to have a wide variety of shows that caters to many genres and many people of many ages so that not only 1 type of person will watch their channel. What cn is doing is only comedy and that hurts them because the people that like action and mystery and adventures shows stop watching cn which makes cn lose viewers and thus sell less toys which is obviously their goal.
I agree cartoon network needs to have variety so it can survive in the long term.

683The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 12:43 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I never liked The Big Bang Theory, i doesnt know why but i never liked.

Ben 10 was make to have some comedy, the Original Series of Ben 10 had a lot of elements in there like:

-A Road Trip.

-Adventure.

-Action.

-Mistery.

-Some strange stuff and discoveries.

-Comedy.

-A lot of Aliens and Alien Stuff.

-Ben 10 Universe.

-Character development or Arc.

That is what makes a series, a Ben 10 series. Without any of this elements isnt Ben 10. OS had all this elements. AF had all this elements, UA had all this elements and even Omniverse had all this elements.

So the Reboot needs all this elements too.

A Ben 10 series isnt a Ben 10 series if we doesnt have Ben saying strange and really bad jokes or if we doesnt see at less 1 funny situation. But in the same way a Ben 10 series isnt a Ben 10 series without action, adventure, mistery, a travel or investigation and off course the Alien Stuff.

By the way Cartoon Network did some great shows with 11 minutes segments that were only about action and adventure mix with good comedy like:

-Codename: Kids Next Door.

-The Powerpuff Girls.

And now we have another example like "Steven Universe" that doesnt use comedy, it uses something call "Comedy/Drama" or "Tragicomedy", in another words Steven Universe doesnt use comedy, it only uses the sad moments of steven and some characters to make jokes.

Until now Cartoon Network only does have 1 bad segment show and is call "Teen Titans Go!" and it wasnt make by Cartoon Network i believe was make by DC. Cartoon Network has done like 20 series base in the system of Segments about comedy and only 1 is bad.

I believe they can do a pretty good job only need to avoid what Teen Titans Go! did, make a satire on purpose of the original material...

684The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 1:04 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:I never liked The Big Bang Theory, i doesnt know why but i never liked.

Ben 10 was make to have some comedy, the Original Series of Ben 10 had a lot of elements in there like:

-A Road Trip.

-Adventure.

-Action.

-Mistery.

-Some strange stuff and discoveries.

-Comedy.

-A lot of Aliens and Alien Stuff.

-Ben 10 Universe.

-Character development or Arc.

That is what makes a series, a Ben 10 series. Without any of this elements isnt Ben 10. OS had all this elements. AF had all this elements, UA had all this elements and even Omniverse had all this elements.

So the Reboot needs all this elements too.

A Ben 10 series isnt a Ben 10 series if we doesnt have Ben saying strange and really bad jokes or if we doesnt see at less 1 funny situation. But in the same way a Ben 10 series isnt a Ben 10 series without action, adventure, mistery, a travel or investigation and off course the Alien Stuff.

By the way Cartoon Network did some great shows with 11 minutes segments that were only about action and adventure mix with good comedy like:

-Codename: Kids Next Door.

-The Powerpuff Girls.

And now we have another example like "Steven Universe" that doesnt use comedy, it uses something call "Comedy/Drama" or "Tragicomedy", in another words Steven Universe doesnt use comedy, it only uses the sad moments of steven and some characters to make jokes.

Until now Cartoon Network only does have 1 bad segment show and is call "Teen Titans Go!" and it wasnt make by Cartoon Network i believe was make by DC. Cartoon Network has done like 20 series base in the system of Segments about comedy and only 1 is bad.

I believe they can do a pretty good job only need to avoid what Teen Titans Go! did, make a satire on purpose of the original material...
Yes i never said ben 10 doesnt have comedy in it i said ben 10 shouldnt be only comedy alone comedy mixed in with the action is fine with me but only comedy really bores me. And btw dont mean to be rude but do you speak another language since some of your grammar is not good.

685The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 5:34 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Sorry for the long post. It's just something that I tend to do when making arguments and points and opinions most of the time.

AleSlr19: Comedy/Drama, Tragicomedy, or whatever Steve Universe uses, it's still a form of comedy which means that Steven Universe does use comedy. Great work contradicting yourself there. Oh and you said that there is only one bad show on Cartoon Network yet I did mention Uncle Grandpa as a bad show and you yourself even said that Uncle Grandpa should have never happened. Again, great work contradicting yourself and there are still more bad shows on Cartoon Network. Here's another example of a bad show. Johnny Test, which is seen by many as a terrible show. Here's two more examples. Problem Solverz and Annoying Orange.

Now let's get back to the Ben 10 reboot. Speaking of Cartoon Network making only comedy shows which cause many of their users to leave, I'm going to discuss Cartoon Network trying to cater to kids by making comedy shows. Let me just say this, kids are kids. What do I mean by that? Simple, at least most kids will like anything as long as it keeps them entertained and they are having fun with it. That's why I find Cartoon Network's reason for 11 minute episode lengths for the Ben 10 reboot to be total BS. Most kids don't understand between what is right and wrong and what is good and bad because they are learning what is right and wrong and what is good and bad. That is why, in my opinion, it's not that good of an idea to use kids as a test audience for a TV show. If they find it fun and entertaining, they won't care as to how good or bad it is. That is just how kids really are. In my opinion, it's better to have a test audience consisting of teens and adults (mostly adults) because they have a much better understanding of right and wrong and good and bad than kids. Teens and adults understand story, setting, characters, style, etc and can give a much better and more well thought out and structured response to how good a show is and where some improvements can be made to that show. I know this because we are all living examples of that. I used to like Star Wars The Phantom Menace when I was a kid. Now, as an adult, I see it as a very disappointing and terrible movie because I can now better see the flaws that that movie has. I mentioned before that I used to like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien when I was a kid but now as an adult, I don't like those two shows anymore because I now notice the many numerous flaws and problems that those two shows have and the same goes with Omniverse.

Not only that but if kids like comedy so much, then why is it that some, if not most, of the kids that Cartoon Network caters to by making comedy shows are also the same kids that are into stuff like Call of Duty games, first person shooters with Mature-rated content explaining that kids shouldn't be playing those type of games? Hell, some companies, like Activision with the Call of Duty series, cater their works to kids because they know that most kids don't know better and use that knowledge to exploit them, which really sickens me. As I said before, Cartoon Network is more of trying to make a trend more popular yet, for the most part, failing to do so at that.

Omni Triforcer is right. Cartoon Network needs to stop making all these comedy shows and start mixing things up. Bring in more action shows, mystery shows, adventure shows, etc. Get the viewers that Cartoon Network lost back onto the channel. Give the viewers that left Cartoon Network a strong enough reason to come back. The Ben 10 reboot shouldn't be only comedy. It more often needs to be an action show. Cartoon Network wants to put in comedy into Ben 10, fine but don't let the comedy elements overpower the action elements. This is just another reason why Cartoon Network can't screw this Ben 10 reboot up because they likely won't last through dealing with another failed series.

Again, sorry about typing up a long post here.

686The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 1:52 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Sorry for the long post. It's just something that I tend to do when making arguments and points and opinions most of the time.

AleSlr19: Comedy/Drama, Tragicomedy, or whatever Steve Universe uses, it's still a form of comedy which means that Steven Universe does use comedy. Great work contradicting yourself there. Oh and you said that there is only one bad show on Cartoon Network yet I did mention Uncle Grandpa as a bad show and you yourself even said that Uncle Grandpa should have never happened. Again, great work contradicting yourself and there are still more bad shows on Cartoon Network. Here's another example of a bad show. Johnny Test, which is seen by many as a terrible show. Here's two more examples. Problem Solverz and Annoying Orange.

Now let's get back to the Ben 10 reboot. Speaking of Cartoon Network making only comedy shows which cause many of their users to leave, I'm going to discuss Cartoon Network trying to cater to kids by making comedy shows. Let me just say this, kids are kids. What do I mean by that? Simple, at least most kids will like anything as long as it keeps them entertained and they are having fun with it. That's why I find Cartoon Network's reason for 11 minute episode lengths for the Ben 10 reboot to be total BS. Most kids don't understand between what is right and wrong and what is good and bad because they are learning what is right and wrong and what is good and bad. That is why, in my opinion, it's not that good of an idea to use kids as a test audience for a TV show. If they find it fun and entertaining, they won't care as to how good or bad it is. That is just how kids really are. In my opinion, it's better to have a test audience consisting of teens and adults (mostly adults) because they have a much better understanding of right and wrong and good and bad than kids. Teens and adults understand story, setting, characters, style, etc and can give a much better and more well thought out and structured response to how good a show is and where some improvements can be made to that show. I know this because we are all living examples of that. I used to like Star Wars The Phantom Menace when I was a kid. Now, as an adult, I see it as a very disappointing and terrible movie because I can now better see the flaws that that movie has. I mentioned before that I used to like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien when I was a kid but now as an adult, I don't like those two shows anymore because I now notice the many numerous flaws and problems that those two shows have and the same goes with Omniverse.

Not only that but if kids like comedy so much, then why is it that some, if not most, of the kids that Cartoon Network caters to by making comedy shows are also the same kids that are into stuff like Call of Duty games, first person shooters with Mature-rated content explaining that kids shouldn't be playing those type of games? Hell, some companies, like Activision with the Call of Duty series, cater their works to kids because they know that most kids don't know better and use that knowledge to exploit them, which really sickens me. As I said before, Cartoon Network is more of trying to make a trend more popular yet, for the most part, failing to do so at that.

Omni Triforcer is right. Cartoon Network needs to stop making all these comedy shows and start mixing things up. Bring in more action shows, mystery shows, adventure shows, etc. Get the viewers that Cartoon Network lost back onto the channel. Give the viewers that left Cartoon Network a strong enough reason to come back. The Ben 10 reboot shouldn't be only comedy. It more often needs to be an action show. Cartoon Network wants to put in comedy into Ben 10, fine but don't let the comedy elements overpower the action elements. This is just another reason why Cartoon Network can't screw this Ben 10 reboot up because they likely won't last through dealing with another failed series.

Again, sorry about typing up a long post here.

Tragicomedy is different from the comedy, because isnt mean to make laught, in some cases is mean to pass the sad moments or to make you feel bad for the character. In the Case of Steven Universe they use this a lot when Steven feels responsible for some situation.

I am talking about Segments shows, in another words, Uncle Grandpa isnt a Segment show. Cartoon Network have years without making Segments shows. In Another words series like Ed, Edd & Eddy or The Powerpuff Girls. Series where every episode have 22 minutes and it has 2 segments of 11 minutes.

I believe Cartoon Network will make again the segments shows with this new generation of shows, like The Powerpuff Girls and Ben 10.

Now about your statement about good and wrong, i understand what you mean with that, but in the same way i dont. Why i dont understand your statement?

Because one of the trademarks of Cartoon Network was the variety. Cartoon Network had his own trademark call the 11 minutes segments, a lot of good series that i love and care about where make in 11 minutes segments and almost all of them are good, dark, mature and pretty serious.

Cartoon Network later begin with the regular shows, of 22 minutes without segments. Like Samurai Jack, The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, Megas XLR, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, The Life and Times of Juniper Lee, My Gym Partner's a Monkey and off course Ben 10.

Cartoon Network later stop doing the segments shows for years and the last show they did with 11 minutes episodes was "We Bare Bears" (really unique by the way). If Cartoon Network is trying to make comedy a trend they have more than 30 years trying to do it. Because his first animated show "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" had a lot of bitter/black comedy in there, with a lot of unique elements in there.

Cartoon Network trademark have been comedy shows, segments shows with a lot of unique elements and unique designs. So i doesnt understand why almost 30 years later when someone pitch the idea of "Adventure Time" and "Regular Show" to Cartoon Network that was they trying to create a new trending topic, when they had years without a good full comedy, absurd and unique show, 3 elements that were in both shows.

And now years later CN do the wrong thing, they begin to make only comedy shows, but only some of these shows had good comedy and absurd elements none of them is unique.

They took the wrong decision canceling or putting on hold shows like The Secret Saturdays, Generator Rex and Sym-Bionic Titan. Only because "Adventure Time" and "Regular Show" became a huge success. But with this they get out of the grill the last full action, adventure and mistery shows the network had.

Only to give greelight to shows like Steven Universe and Omniverse, too unique and with comedy but that arent a full show of the genre. Steven Universe is a mix of Fantasy, Action, Science Fiction and tragicomedy. Ben 10: Omniverse was a mix of a Superhero show, Science fiction, Action, Adventure and Comedy.

While this shows are a mix of things, The Secret Saturdays was an Action/Adventure show, Sym-Bionic Titan an Action/Science Fiction show and Generator Rex an Action/Science fiction and Tragicomedy show.

Cartoon Network for some reason doesnt want to give any more full variety, only want to create bad comedy shows or at less a cookie cutter comedy show instead of giving the people what it wants.

687The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 4:15 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Tragicomedy is still a form of comedy. I do agree with your statement on Cartoon Network going under and making terrible comedy shows though.

688The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 5:39 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Should i make a new thread for you guys so you can talk there instead of here?

689The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 5:40 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Sorry. I'm trying to stay on topic here and trying to connect my points to the Ben 10 reboot.

690The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 7:03 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Three types of Ben 10 shows that I personally will not watch:

1. Continuation of Omniverse. Omniverse is beyond salvageable.

2. Any show that does not contain a main central female character who helps Ben.

3. A Rook series. Not my cup of tea.

691The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 7:58 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

MekongTiger wrote:Three types of Ben 10 shows that I personally will not watch:

1. Continuation of Omniverse. Omniverse is beyond salvageable.

2. Any show that does not contain a main central female character who helps Ben.

3. A Rook series. Not my cup of tea.
Well the reboot is obviously not a continuation of omniverse has a strong female role in gwen and no sign of rook so i guess this is "your cup of tea"

692The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 9:27 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Someone drew a picture of the reboot ben and diamondhead and i gotta say it doesnt look that bad i like seeing some positive reaction to this reboot it reassures me a little bit that there might still be hope http://www.deviantart.com/art/New-Year-New-BEN-581599958
Someone also pointed out the shadings to diamond heads reboot artwork so that shows its not super simplistic like ttg
Ive also heard the new scooby doo is pretty good and everyone hates its artstyle so if it turns out like that id be fine as long as the story is good im good

693The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 10:33 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I just noticed something on the reboot Diamondhead's design on that calendar cover. He has a horn on his head. What the hell?

694The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 10:41 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:I just noticed something on the reboot Diamondhead's design on that calendar cover. He has a horn on his head. What the hell?
Wow i just noticed that to

695The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 10:57 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

It looks so stupid on him.

696The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 11:08 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tactical Ochoa wrote:It looks so stupid on him.
it doesnt look that bad i barely noticed it

697The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 11:17 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

To me, it does look bad.

698The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 11:39 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

If the reboot fails what will become of the fanbase? Will we die out altogether?

699The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 11:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:If the reboot fails what will become of the fanbase? Will we die out altogether?
Well idk alot of you guys didnt like ov and your still here so who knows

700The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 28 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th January 2016, 11:54 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Here are some outcomes that I could see if this reboot fails.

Best case scenario, Man of Action could play their cards right and get the Ben 10 series back and away from Cartoon Network, find another network that will give them more freedom and control to make the Ben 10 show that they intended to make and will give the series the justice that it so very much needed. As for Cartoon Network, they're going to get a lot of hurt from the reboot's failure.

Either that or the Ben 10 series would manage to survive and hopefully Cartoon Network would decide that they can't do their typical bullshit anymore and focus on making actual good shows again. They would still receive a lot of hurt from the reboot though.

Worse case scenario, no more Ben 10. Ben 10 would officially come to an end. All that great potential and opportunities that the series still had will all be gone. Likely there would no longer be a fan base either. As for Cartoon Network, again, if this reboot fails, then it's going to cause a lot of damage on them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 28 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum