Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 40]

651The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:22 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Man of Action didn't leave after writing three episodes for the Original Series. They wrote every single episode for the series with other writers helping them out. Man of Action was involved with the entire Original Series all the way throughout it's three year run time.

Go look up the Original Series on Internet Movie Database and look up the casting. I can't post the link since that I'm a new member and I can't post links for the first 7 days of me registering.

Okay then...but I've read so many different stories it's hard say what's true in that regard. I am guessing you have a problem with AF and UA too?

652The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:25 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse. I used to like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien when I was a kid but when I watched them today as an adult, I noticed a lot of flaws to the point where I just don't like them anymore.

653The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:33 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse. I used to like Alien Force and Ultimate Alien when I was a kid but when I watched them today as an adult, I noticed a lot of flaws to the point where I just don't like them anymore.

Sorry to hear that, but to each his own my new friend.

654The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:36 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Nice. Yeah, Omni Triforcer brought me over to this website to check it out. He and I hang out on the Ben 10 Club website.

655The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:42 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Nice. Yeah, Omni Triforcer brought me over to this website to check it out. He and I hang out on the Ben 10 Club website.
Well, welcome! Not that much happens around here but welcome.

656The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:43 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Thanks. Glad to be here.

657The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:48 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Thanks. Glad to be here.

So anything you want to talk about?

658The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:52 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Basically mostly about the Ben 10 reboot but really, not much at the moment. There's a topic page on the Ben 10 Club website that I made where I discuss all my arguments and criticisms on the Ben 10 reboot and the Ben 10 sequels. Overall, I don't really mind what anyone on here discusses.

Maybe some fan fiction? Any Ben 10 fan fiction that you've been into if you read any?

659The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 10:02 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Basically mostly about the Ben 10 reboot but really, not much at the moment. There's a topic page on the Ben 10 Club website that I made where I discuss all my arguments and criticisms on the Ben 10 reboot and the Ben 10 sequels. Overall, I don't really mind what anyone on here discusses.

Maybe some fan fiction? Any Ben 10 fan fiction that you've been into if you read any?

No I don't read fanfics. Not really much I have to say at the moment, though I will say this there is no such thing as a flawless show, but those flaws are merely from a person's perspective. If those flaws are actually there can 't be confirmed.

660The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 10:09 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Well, if you're interested, I would recommend reading two Ben 10 fan fiction stories called Little Moments and Breaking Point by a writer on the FanFiction.net website known as "shadows59." They're just amazingly well written and do so much better at being a sequel to the Original Series than what Cartoon Network did with AF, UA, and OV. There is a weird, yet very popular, concept that is used in those stories but it was done so well along with the rest of the fan fiction series. Heck, I'd say that Little Moments and Breaking Point are pretty much almost everything that I would rather want to see as a sequel to the Original Series than the actual sequel shows.

661The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 10:19 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Well, if you're interested, I would recommend reading two Ben 10 fan fiction stories called Little Moments and Breaking Point by a writer on the FanFiction.net website known as "shadows59." They're just amazingly well written and do so much better at being a sequel to the Original Series than what Cartoon Network did with AF, UA, and OV. There is a weird, yet very popular, concept that is used in those stories but it was done so well along with the rest of the fan fiction series. Heck, I'd say that Little Moments and Breaking Point are pretty much almost everything that I would rather want to see as a sequel to the Original Series than the actual sequel shows.

No thank you, I like the sequels well, OS/AF/UA. Omniverse can die in a fire, anyway I'm not big into fanfics.

662The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 10:26 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Ok, fair enough.

663The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th January 2016, 10:58 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Man of Action didn't leave after writing three episodes for the Original Series. They wrote every single episode for the series with other writers helping them out. Man of Action was involved with the entire Original Series all the way throughout it's three year run time.

Go look up the Original Series on Internet Movie Database and look up the casting. I can't post the link since that I'm a new member and I can't post links for the first 7 days of me registering.

Okay, i have to stop you there. Man of Action didnt write all the episodes of the OS, They pitch the idea for the show and develop it into the show you know. But the main writers of the OS were two:

-Tom Pugsley and Greg Klein who write 11 episodes together and 3 episodes each one, that means 14 episodes and you can add there the 3 episodes of "The Secret of the Omnitrix".

Along Tom Pugsley and Greg Klein, they were: Marty Isenberg who write 11 episodes, Greg Weisman who write 3 episodes, Kevin Hopps who write 2 episodes, Eugene Son who write 2 episodes, Marsha F. Griffin who write 2 episodes and Adam Beechen who write 1 episode.

That Means 35 episodes write for the staff and add to that Sean Jara, Jeff Hare, James Phillips, Michael Jelenic and Amy Wolfram freelance writers who each one make 1 episode (5 in total).

That means 40 episodes of 52 write for another people that doesnt belong to Man of Action, in another words the staff of writers of the OS.

However Man of Action and his members did write some episodes, like "The Krakken", "Tourist Trap" and "Last Laugh", while Joe Kelly write "The Galactic Enforcers", Steven T. Seagle write "Tough Luck", Duncan Rouleau write "Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray" and "Merry Christmas".

Tom Pugslay was the one who write "And Then There Were 10" and he along Gren Klein write the last episode of the OS "Goodbye and Good Riddance" and he along Greg Klein write too "The Secret of the Omnitrix".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also if you ask yourself who direct the 52 episodes of Omnitrix they were only 3 main directors: Scooter Tidwell who direct 31 episodes, Sebastian O. Montes III who direct 15 episodes, Alex Soto who direct 3 episodes and Sebastian Montes who direct 3 episodes (is the same guy only that i believe the credict was make wrong).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont mean to say with this, that Man of Action didnt write and create Ben 10, i only want to remember to the people that Ben 10 was a creation make by a team of people. The designs of the aliens, the Omnitrix, Gwen, Ben and Max wasnt Man of Action. The creation of some of the most important characters of Ben 10 wasnt only Man of Action. But that doesnt mean Man of Action didnt write some of the strangest, unique, full of roadtrip and unique episodes of the series...

But Man of Action did leave Ben 10 after they make the OS, because Cartoon Network wanted the show to go in another direction, to grown and be popular with a new generation of kids and the tendency from the year 2008 that the superheroes needed to be dark and mature like The Dark Knight wasnt...

That is why Cartoon Network bring to the show Dwayne McDuffie along Glenn Murakami (one of the designers of the old animation style of DC) and the both of them created Ben 10: Alien Force, with Matt Wayne, Charlotte Fullerton and Len Uhley writing a lot of episodes along Dwayne...

664The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th January 2016, 3:37 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Yes, I'm aware of all of this. If you look on IMDB, which I mentioned in my previous message, it lists everyone that worked on the Original Series so I'm aware of all of this. Wikipedia also mentions everyone that worked on a specific episode. Man of Action did create Ben 10 and were the ones that managed the Original Series.

However, Man of Action didn't leave the series. They wanted to make a sequel to the Original Series called Ben 10 Hero Generation, where a teenage Ben and Gwen would train a group of kids with mysterious powers. Cartoon Network, however, gave the series over to Dwayne McDuffie and Glen Murikami, who then went and made Alien Force. This is mentioned on the TV Tropes website. What I heard was that there was something that Cartoon Network didn't like about Hero Generation and transferred the Ben 10 series over to McDuffie and Murikami because an agreement couldn't be reached with Man of Action.

Also, in the second to last paragraph of your first post (I guess the lines mean that you made edits or something) you referred to Man of Action as a person. Man of Action is actually a group of comic book writers and artists. There's four members in Man of Action. Duncan Rouleau, Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, and Steven T. Seagle.

665The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th January 2016, 3:51 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Yes, I'm aware of all of this. If you look on IMDB, which I mentioned in my previous message, it lists everyone that worked on the Original Series so I'm aware of all of this. Wikipedia also mentions everyone that worked on a specific episode. Man of Action did create Ben 10 and were the ones that managed the Original Series.

However, Man of Action didn't leave the series. They wanted to make a sequel to the Original Series called Ben 10 Hero Generation, where a teenage Ben and Gwen would train a group of kids with mysterious powers. Cartoon Network, however, gave the series over to Dwayne McDuffie and Glen Murikami, who then went and made Alien Force. This is mentioned on the TV Tropes website. What I heard was that there was something that Cartoon Network didn't like about Hero Generation and transferred the Ben 10 series over to McDuffie and Murikami because an agreement couldn't be reached with Man of Action.

Also, in the second to last paragraph of your first post (I guess the lines mean that you made edits or something) you referred to Man of Action as a person. Man of Action is actually a group of comic book writers and artists. There's four members in Man of Action. Duncan Rouleau, Joe Kelly, Joe Casey, and Steven T. Seagle.

Yes i know that they are a group of people, that is why i say the episodes they write alone and the episodes they write like a team, only that is true they write some of the strangest and more unique episodes of the series, but they never write the main episodes.

I know about Ben 10: Hero Generation, that is why i would love to see in the reboot that, a young Ben 10 along Gwen with Max like a Plumber Teacher, Ben and Gwen form a team like Plumbers and they along some of his family and another strange teenagers fight aliens and strange situations all over the nation...

See Ben, Gwen, along Helena Validus, Lucy Mann and Michael Morningstar. I would really love to see how they find Kevin like some unstable young boy in the middle of some mission, how Cooper fight to control his powers and join the team. Also how Michael Morningstar is in love with Gwen but becames crazy after Gwen falls in love with Kevin and became obsessed with his powers.

I would see Ben 10: Hero Generation like the Reboot, like a new beginning, because in some way Alien Force took a lot of elements from that concept, AF is about Ben and Gwen finding people along his way and fighting strange situations. But i would love to see something similar make by Man of Action...

666The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th January 2016, 3:57 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Well, I don't know if I can agree on your approach but that is your opinion. I do agree that Hero Generation or some sequel to the Original Series that is made by Man of Action would be a much better approach to take for the Ben 10 series than what Cartoon Network is currently taking for a Ben 10 reboot. I'm currently trying to contact and convince Cartoon Network to take a sequel reboot approach for the Ben 10 series and to not make a reboot to the Original Series. To try and convince Cartoon Network to let Man of Action make the Ben 10 show that they truly want to make.

667The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th January 2016, 7:26 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Men stop doing that, Man of Action is alredy doing the reboot and that wont change anything. What i believe you should do is to expect at less something good about the Reboot. Because i would love a Reboot, i expect the reboot to be good and if is good this would mean another great steap for Ben 10, we could see another new version of everything we alredy saw, new dimension and space.

While if they make a Sequel it doesnt make any sense now, because Ultimate Alien alredy explain what happen to Kevin between that 5 years, later Omniverse explain in a good way what happen when Ben had 11 years old, like he fight againts this guy call Malware, Dr. Animo and also lost one of his aliens.

I dont believe we have a lot to see in a sequel like you want, because they would have to follow the AF universe, who is really straight forward with what happen, Ben had like 12 or 13 years old and find the way to take off the Omnitrix and then he spend like 2/3 years of his life without the watch...

668The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th January 2016, 8:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

This went from The Ben 10 Reboot to Discussing Ben 10 IN GENERAL in under 10 pages, lol js.

669The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th January 2016, 9:22 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:This went from The Ben 10 Reboot to Discussing Ben 10 IN GENERAL in under 10 pages, lol js.
Lol i know right what happened

670The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th January 2016, 9:28 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:This went from The Ben 10 Reboot to Discussing Ben 10 IN GENERAL in under 10 pages, lol js.
Lol i know right what happened
From what I've seen in the past WHO KNOWS HOW MANY pages, Tactical Ochoa, AleSIr19 and the Voice were basically describing WHAT BEN 10 SHOULD BE, AND THAT CERTAIN INCARNATIONS WERE WRONG, and basically describing their opinions in which I don't need to discuss any further details about it.
Look, I can make you guys a thread if you want if you really wanna continue this conversation, but PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC! This is the Ben 10 Reboot! Its fun to have something to talk about, but this isn't the conversation to discuss things like this, alright?
(I had to redo this quote TWICE, because I kept going back to the last page by accident and I'm trying to remember what I was going to say >.< damn it...)

671The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 3:49 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

I just joined this website so it's mostly AleSlr19 and The Voice. Also, that's what I'm focusing on. Talking about the Ben 10 reboot or at least trying to while having to deal with AleSlr19 causing a fuss.

Speaking of AleSlr19, no, I'm not going to stop with my effort to try and convince CN to take a different direction for a Ben 10 reboot. I'm going to continue on with this. You don't like it, too bad. Either deal with it or screw off. And no, I'm not going to expect this reboot to be good because I've based my opinion and prediction of how this reboot will turn out by analyzing every single side, corner, and angle there currently is at the moment and what I've found is not good at all.

Also, do you even know what a reboot does? One factor of a reboot is that it re-establishes continuity. Removing one continuity and replacing it with another. Making a reboot that acts as a sequel to the Original Series means that the continuity of the Original Series would be maintained while the continuity of Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse would be removed and wiped off. Gwen being half Anodite, gone. Kevin being a good guy, gone. The Plumbers being an intergalactic law enforcement agency, gone. Etc, etc, etc. Making a reboot that acts as a sequel to the Original Series means that everything that Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse no longer applies and no longer have to be taken into account of, giving the series, in my opinion, a much cleaner slate than the reboot to the Original Series as well as gives Man of Action the chance to make the Ben 10 sequel that they never got a chance to make and put the Ben 10 series down the path that it was really intended to take. In the end, one of the purposes of a reboot is to re-establish continuity. To remove one continuity and replace it with another.

Now with that done, I would like to go back on topic about the Ben 10 reboot. I would like to talk about the reboot and my thoughts and opinions on it with other members of this forum without having people like AleSlr19 derailing this thread.

672The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 3:54 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tactical Ochoa wrote:I just joined this website so it's mostly AleSlr19 and The Voice. Also, that's what I'm focusing on. Talking about the Ben 10 reboot or at least trying to while having to deal with AleSlr19 causing a fuss.

Speaking of AleSlr19, no, I'm not going to stop with my effort to try and convince CN to take a different direction for a Ben 10 reboot. I'm going to continue on with this. You don't like it, too bad. Either deal with it or screw off. And no, I'm not going to expect this reboot to be good because I've based my opinion and prediction of how this reboot will turn out by analyzing every single side, corner, and angle there currently is at the moment and what I've found is not good at all.

Also, do you even know what a reboot does? One factor of a reboot is that it re-establishes continuity. Removing one continuity and replacing it with another. Making a reboot that acts as a sequel to the Original Series means that the continuity of the Original Series would be maintained while the continuity of Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse would be removed and wiped off. Gwen being half Anodite, gone. Kevin being a good guy, gone. The Plumbers being an intergalactic law enforcement agency, gone. Etc, etc, etc. Making a reboot that acts as a sequel to the Original Series means that everything that Alien Force, Ultimate Alien, and Omniverse no longer applies and no longer have to be taken into account of, giving the series, in my opinion, a much cleaner slate than the reboot to the Original Series as well as gives Man of Action the chance to make the Ben 10 sequel that they never got a chance to make and put the Ben 10 series down the path that it was really intended to take. In the end, one of the purposes of a reboot is to re-establish continuity. To remove one continuity and replace it with another.

Now with that done, I would like to go back on topic about the Ben 10 reboot. I would like to talk about the reboot and my thoughts and opinions on it with other members of this forum without having people like AleSlr19 derailing this thread.

Let me finish things off and say good luck with that, but CN won't listen to what remains of the Ben 10 fans they've already killed, to be honest, I think approaching to comedy was their intent of moving another direction, but who knows whether it goes successful or fails miserably, only time will tell.
To be honest, whether it's this show or the next, I hope something unique is done, and something that's done different so that they can surprise the audience more often instead of what's been happening lately.

673The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 4:03 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Well, it's at least worth trying and either way, I hope to god that I'm wrong about my prediction that the reboot is going to fail because I really do want to see a great Ben 10 show again. One that does the series justice; especially considering all the problems that Cartoon Network created with the Ben 10 sequels. I'll give it a chance but I just don't see the likelihood that it's going to be good. At this point, Cartoon Network can't screw this up. If this reboot fails, it's going to hurt the Ben 10 series and Cartoon Network themselves a lot and I mean A LOT.

674The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 4:56 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:I think approaching to comedy was their intent of moving another direction, but who knows whether it goes successful or fails miserably, only time will tell.
To be honest, whether it's this show or the next, I hope something unique is done, and something that's done different so that they can surprise the audience more often instead of what's been happening lately.
There is currently no guarantee, cartoon network has been trying to adapt Ben 10 to fit current trend. We don't know what cartoon network will became in 3 years from now.

675The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 27 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th January 2016, 5:41 am

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Honestly, I don't think comedy is the current popular trend. I think it's more of the trend that Cartoon Network is trying to make popular and yet, for the most part, they're not doing a good job at it. There's some good shows such as Adventure Time and Steven Universe but just look at all the bad shows that Cartoon Network had made. I heard Clarence was bad but I don't even know much about that show. Uncle Grandpa looks like it was created off an acid trip and I heard that show even damaged some of Steven Universe's great reputation through that one crossover episode. Teen Titans Go is just atrocious. The list just goes on.

If Cartoon Network goes this route with the Ben 10 reboot and fails, chances are Cartoon Network is likely screwed. I honestly think that the Ben 10 reboot is getting the Teen Titans Go treatment. There's the flash art and animation that is being used, even though the western animation style that is based off of Japanese anime and was used in the Original Series obviously looks ten times better and the reboot episodes are getting 11 minute runtimes, which is very much not enough time to portray stories, action scenes, and character development, etc. There's really only enough time to set up just an action scene or just a proper and well designed and structured story. Even though it's stated that the Ben 10 reboot is going to be more action oriented, I highly doubt that considering Cartoon Network's recent history and shows. In my opinion, I'd say that Cartoon Network is doing to Ben 10 with this reboot what they did with Teen Titans with Teen Titans Go.

I don't think Man of Action's involvement with the Ben 10 reboot is enough to save it. Heck, I even know that this reboot isn't even the show that Man of Action doesn't really truly want to make. With the help of the Ben 10 Club, I managed to get my criticisms and arguments of the Ben 10 reboot, which includes my suggestion about a sequel reboot, to Man of Action months back and got a response from them. Someone from Man of Action (don't know who) did read my topic page on the Ben 10 Club website about my arguments and criticisms on the Ben 10 reboot and responded back saying "If we only could…". This isn't much but it tells me that Man of Action does agree with my arguments on the reboot, that this is not the Ben 10 show that they actually wanted to make, and they didn't have much of a choice to make it because of what Cartoon Network wanted for the next Ben 10 show.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum