Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 3:13 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/_66z-PJZjX/
They fixed Ben's Omnitrix and Diamondhead's back YAY!
Here's a better look:
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 12436001_1251059334920908_1125974668_n
Diamond head doesn't look that bad i don't know about ben though at least the omnitrix is fixed it looks better then in omniverse
Ben looks a little better than the one when the reboot first announced. however I would prefer a better quality picture to make a full assessment.

627The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 3:17 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Here's a better look:
Diamond head doesn't look that bad i don't know about ben though at least the omnitrix is fixed it looks better then in omniverse
Ben looks a little better than the one when the reboot first announced. however I would prefer a better quality picture to make a full assessment.
yeah but to make a full judgement i need to see him animated i don't want this to be like omniverse where it looks good animated but horrible in the artwork.

628The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 3:51 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

anyone else not get why diamondhead has gold on him?

629The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 3:54 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:anyone else not get why diamondhead has gold on him?
Well in AF and UA the Omnitrix didn't have the users clothes adapted to the user as shown in fourarms.

630The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 3:56 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:anyone else not get why diamondhead has gold on him?
Well in AF and UA the Omnitrix didn't have the users clothes adapted to the user as shown in fourarms.
Thats a really good point

631The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 12:56 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

First off I would like to say, new Ben pic looks worse than the prototype and a picture is worth a thousand words. Second if you have a problem of being a Ben 10 Hardliner that's too bad. Three and I've said this one before, if Dwayne McDuffie hadn't died thinks would have turned out different, better. Finally I want to settle this, OS IMDb 7/10 rating, TV.com 8.5/10 rating. Alien Force, IMDb 7/10, TV.com 8.3/10, Ultimate Alien, IMDb 7.4/10, TV.com 8/10. Ratings look good right? And with good reason now you can like Omniverse I'm not saying that, just don't drown people like me in yourself pity of OV and be thick headed imbeciles about! I hate OV not because of the changed art direction (That's a small part of it.) I hate it because it didn't go anywhere, the comedy aside which at times I found funny. It was lacking direction or anything interesting that's why they retconned a lot of things from the other shows to make up for the lack of ideas floating around. I am done ranting it hardly needs to be said but my rage boils as if it were yesterday. Ben 10 OV ratings, IMDb 6/10, Common Sense Media 4/5. I think some of you need to reassess what if means to be a Ben 10 fan.

632The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 11:12 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
Here's a better look:
yeah but to make a full judgement i need to see him animated i don't want this to be like omniverse where it looks good animated but horrible in the artwork.

Now Men that is finally the first proof we ever had. Is like i dont understand are you stupid?

You cant make a judgment base in nothing, like a lot of the people who doesnt like Omniverse do and like a lot of the people that doesnt like the reboot are doing. We doesnt have seen anything and this is the first proof...

This artwork alredy says to me the Reboot join the club of the well drawn and really good designed Ben 10 series, that AF/UA never have been in. So just for that design of Ben 10 and Diamondhead i can clearly say this series is alredy in the top 3 of the best designs along the original tv series, Omniverse and now the Reboot.

But Baby Jesus, they did it right, they make a teenager Ben 10 and Diamondhead in a way that doesnt look too much like a kid, but doesnt is an adult and also is a young boy. Perfect mix of design. Also i like they are making into the new design parts of the original Omnitrix Suits designs.

So now please give me a trailer/teaser full of a bunch of good comedy, entertaining action, good themes, interesting and new history and of course adventure, a lot of adventure...

633The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 31st December 2015, 11:30 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

By the way what the people dont seen to understand is that Ben 10 is a franchise, they can do and need to do new things with every season, the people always complain about how Omniverse drop the ball, but really the series that drop the ball was Ultimate Alien, a series that did everything it could do wrong, wrong and it wasnt fault of McDuffie death, he was there while every single episode was done.

The Big Problem of Ben 10 isnt make a stream line story, the problem with Ben 10 is understand how to make a stream line story and sadly AF/UA dont understand that well, they were great series and make some of the best character development ever, but sadly, AF/UA was the regular serie that makes with every finale the stakes bigger, first Ben 10 save the planet earth 2 times and later he saves the universe, What the hell?

So Omniverse did the right choice, instead of try to make the same story over and over again like the 90's sitcoms try to do and like AF and UA never did but try to do, Omniverse did the big next step, develop the Gwen and Kevin in a organic way, change into a new way the Ben 10 role but they also ruin it and make a whole new "Omniverse" creating the most entertaining and fun series in the franchise...

Ben 10 doesnt need to be serious the Voice and people, Ben 10 can be fun and be really good, because like a say before every series have it is themes and character development, if the reboot do in the right way that 2 times and adds a great history, with this great character design we alredy seen, we have a winner, because Ben 10 can have and could have a great funny, entertaining series, if the jokes are done in the right way...

That is the diference with AF/UA where the realistic, boring and dark stuff was done in a really okay way...

634The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st January 2016, 2:26 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:By the way what the people dont seen to understand is that Ben 10 is a franchise, they can do and need to do new things with every season, the people always complain about how Omniverse drop the ball, but really the series that drop the ball was Ultimate Alien, a series that did everything it could do wrong, wrong and it wasnt fault of McDuffie death, he was there while every single episode was done.

The Big Problem of Ben 10 isnt make a stream line story, the problem with Ben 10 is understand how to make a stream line story and sadly AF/UA dont understand that well, they were great series and make some of the best character development ever, but sadly, AF/UA was the regular serie that makes with every finale the stakes bigger, first Ben 10 save the planet earth 2 times and later he saves the universe, What the hell?

So Omniverse did the right choice, instead of try to make the same story over and over again like the 90's sitcoms try to do and like AF and UA never did but try to do, Omniverse did the big next step, develop the Gwen and Kevin in a organic way, change into a new way the Ben 10 role but they also ruin it and make a whole new "Omniverse" creating the most entertaining and fun series in the franchise...

Ben 10 doesnt need to be serious the Voice and people, Ben 10 can be fun and be really good, because like a say before every series have it is themes and character development, if the reboot do in the right way that 2 times and adds a great history, with this great character design we alredy seen, we have a winner, because Ben 10 can have and could have a great funny, entertaining series, if the jokes are done in the right way...

That is the diference with AF/UA where the realistic, boring and dark stuff was done in a really okay way...

I am defending what was great and sacred to me and thousands of other Ben 10 fans, I am not the first person to speak my voice. Also how I came up with this name but you sir, defend Omniverse to no end and that's good I will never stop and it seems neither will you.

635The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st January 2016, 7:11 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Well we are probably less then a year away from the reboot.

636The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st January 2016, 10:56 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice what all the Ben 10 Fans wants is a good and mature tv show, you even know how works the adult mind?

Kevin and Gwen moving together to live together aside from their families and Ben was mandatory and necessary that is more mature and dark that have Kevin, Gwen and Ben like a team for another 60 episodes that would be stupid and boring.

What i want more isnt a Dark and mature series, because AF/UA was far away from being dark and mature, it touch some themes, but they never get into them. What i want is another good tv series...

If you grow up seeing AF/UA great for you, but they werent good in the only area they needed to be, touching mature and dark themes. Someday i will list to you some really real, dark and mature series and movie for you to understand what a real dark plot is...

But my point is that Omniverse was in another genre and in another area that AF/UA were and they both did a great work in their areas, by example Omniverse area was to make a fun and entertaining show while developing the Ben 10 history one step forward.

While AF/UA main area was to take this fun, entertaining show call Ben 10 and give it a twist, making it dark, mature and realistic and they fail, the animation never work because was plain, simple, boring and they even were so lazy to reuse designs of Kevin for Cooper, the plot holes destroy the reality and the seriousness of the show, is like have a great development, but the worst design of character and plot holes in both design and history sides...

I dont say Omniverse is better than AF/UA and i am not defending it, i only say that both series have different genres and is really stupid to believe AF/UA is better than Omniverse, when you can only say how good this series did to their genres. Omniverses did it better because the series did well his main goal in his 60 episodes and present a wonderful main theme, like it is diversity and mixtures of races/cultures. While AF/UA fall short to trap and buy the viewer with his story and design.

And i hope, you people, that call you the majority finally understand this, that a great series dont need to be dark, serious, real and mature, if the series try to be that and fails is bad, but if a series try to be fun, entertaining and light hearted is instantly bad?

NO!

A Fun, light hearted and entertaining show is good if present this things in a organic and nice way like Omniverse did in 60 episodes or like the Original Tv Series did too. Because yes, the Original series never was a dark, mature and real series, it was a light hearted, full of jokes, comedy, action and adventure show.

So i hope the reboot present and make in a good way the jokes it wants to do and find the right way to mix it with Action, because if it does, it will another good series into his own genre and you The Voice cant say and be right never, AF/UA is better than Omniverse or Original Tv Series, because each series is unique, even UA is different from AF because it had more comedy and fun things...

637The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st January 2016, 11:04 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

By the way i am from Venezuela and i could say to you if something around the Reboot happens in 2016, but for me is pretty clear that if the show airs in USA in 2017 that means:

1-Cartoon Networks needs to see if the show fails like they did with Omniverse after they lost fate in Ben 10 after Ultimate Alien drop the ball in Toy Sales

2-Cartoon Network will air the show in the end of 2016 in Latin America and the beginning of 2017 in US.

So i will see what happen this year...

638The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st January 2016, 11:42 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

One of Omniverse's failures IMO was not having a main female character.

I still believe reducing Gwen to a minor character was a bad idea. Also give her practical outfits & better writing in the reboot.

The whole "buddy cop" thing in Omniverse just didn't appeal to me in the long term.

AF Season 3 IMO was more rewatchable than UA & OV combined.

I actually forgotten every event that has happened in UA & OV.

I don't have to like Ben in order to enjoy the Ben 10 franchise.

639The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 1st January 2016, 1:35 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:The Voice what all the Ben 10 Fans wants is a good and mature tv show, you even know how works the adult mind?

Kevin and Gwen moving together to live together aside from their families and Ben was mandatory and necessary that is more mature and dark that have Kevin, Gwen and Ben like a team for another 60 episodes that would be stupid and boring.

What i want more isnt a Dark and mature series, because AF/UA was far away from being dark and mature, it touch some themes, but they never get into them. What i want is another good tv series...

If you grow up seeing AF/UA great for you, but they werent good in the only area they needed to be, touching mature and dark themes. Someday i will list to you some really real, dark and mature series and movie for you to understand what a real dark plot is...

But my point is that Omniverse was in another genre and in another area that AF/UA were and they both did a great work in their areas, by example Omniverse area was to make a fun and entertaining show while developing the Ben 10 history one step forward.

While AF/UA main area was to take this fun, entertaining show call Ben 10 and give it a twist, making it dark, mature and realistic and they fail, the animation never work because was plain, simple, boring and they even were so lazy to reuse designs of Kevin for Cooper, the plot holes destroy the reality and the seriousness of the show, is like have a great development, but the worst design of character and plot holes in both design and history sides...

I dont say Omniverse is better than AF/UA and i am not defending it, i only say that both series have different genres and is really stupid to believe AF/UA is better than Omniverse, when you can only say how good this series did to their genres. Omniverses did it better because the series did well his main goal in his 60 episodes and present a wonderful main theme, like it is diversity and mixtures of races/cultures. While AF/UA fall short to trap and buy the viewer with his story and design.

And i hope, you people, that call you the majority finally understand this, that a great series dont need to be dark, serious, real and mature, if the series try to be that and fails is bad, but if a series try to be fun, entertaining and light hearted is instantly bad?

NO!

A Fun, light hearted and entertaining show is good if present this things in a organic and nice way like Omniverse did in 60 episodes or like the Original Tv Series did too. Because yes, the Original series never was a dark, mature and real series, it was a light hearted, full of jokes, comedy, action and adventure show.

So i hope the reboot present and make in a good way the jokes it wants to do and find the right way to mix it with Action, because if it does, it will another good series into his own genre and you The Voice cant say and be right never, AF/UA is better than Omniverse or Original Tv Series, because each series is unique, even UA is different from AF because it had more comedy and fun things...

I never said the original show was bad I loved the original Ben 10, nor did I say the main factor for me liking AF/UA was "dark and mature". You sir are going to have a war on your hands if you think you talk down to me telling me what reasons I should or should not like a TV show! But go ahead keeping thinking you know better than everyone else, you disgust me. I am not saying I'm right or wrong about Ben 10 and I admit the shows all have their flaws, but I never would be as self-righteous as you are about this subject matter! OS/AF/UA will be my legacy of Ben 10 and how I will remember it, but it appears you no honor in respecting the simplest things.

640The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd January 2016, 3:04 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Now i have to explain to you the simple things "The Voice"...

Ben 10 first four series try to be a linear story, in another words, to follow and open with every series the universe the original series created.

But in the same way each series is and needs to be unique, because every series isnt only about Ben in another age but also about the development of character and themes they try to touch while also trying to touch and expand the problems of the age.

That is why you cant say Omniverse isnt part of the OS/AF/UA, because the 4 series make a big and unique arc, while each series not only have different themes but also different tones.

Alien Force tone was more serious, focus in the teenage relationships, also how this boy needed to become a mature teenager to defeat this bunch of aliens. The design of Alien Force follows in a great way this tone, because is plane, simple and isnt realistic. AF design is more cartoon in some way, like Batman: The Animated Series was.

Ultimate Alien tone was more light hearted, the jokes of before became more prominent, they make some villains like Dr. Animo a joke only because he was "crazy", in this sense UA was less serious about the themes it touch, UA was a mixture of tones and themes, because Agreggor Arc was regular, to stupid, without sense and finally interesting, Kevin Arc was great and have the 3 more mature/dark/serious and realistic episodes of Ben 10.

Omniverse tone was Fun, entertaining, light hearted while also serious when it needed to be. The design of Omniverse follows in a great way this tone.

Now what the hell this say to you?

Development, the characters cant be the same over and over again, the people change, some kids grown up and became mature and serious only to understand that the adults can act like kids too later...

This is why Ben 10 road is great, because in 4 series we see how the characters changes, in a bad way but it does, is the same kind of development we see in one of the best action/adventure of all times Avatar: The Last Airbender and also in The Legend of Korra, this two series are a lesson of how to develop characters in only 1 series and 50 episodes.

Ben 10 maybe never find the way to do this well, but it does find the way to be his own thing, a fun, entertaining show. Ben, Gwen and Kevin change over time, we never see from OS to AF how they change and AF did the worst kind of job showing this change of development, but at less show some good development around Ben and the relationships...

Ultimate Alien try to make everything more mature and adult, again they never do it in a perfect way, but do it in an entertaining way.

Omniverse never drop the ball, because it did the same AF did years before, it push the developme forward, put Ben doing something new, maybe the development was shitty, but again in AF and UA werent holes also? They never touch this holes, at less Omniverse put effort and time in finish a great development not only to heroes but also to villains. Put Gwen and Kevin living together is the right choice.

Because that is how adults acts, the people know someone and if they like each other and if they do the things right, they end up having sex or knowing each other, sometimes they have sex and leave and this is the end of the relationship, but anothers they see again or another they go to live alone from his family...

So in that sense what Omniverse did with Kevin and Gwen was pretty mature and dark.

My point with all this is that The Reboot is OS all over again, is the beginning of the development of character, the beginning of the big Arc, they cant do the same thing that AF/UA did, because they were about another age, about another troubles, not about Ben with 10 years old, but about Ben with 15 years old fighting teenage problems...

641The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd January 2016, 6:57 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:Now i have to explain to you the simple things "The Voice"...

Ben 10 first four series try to be a linear story, in another words, to follow and open with every series the universe the original series created.

But in the same way each series is and needs to be unique, because every series isnt only about Ben in another age but also about the development of character and themes they try to touch while also trying to touch and expand the problems of the age.

That is why you cant say Omniverse isnt part of the OS/AF/UA, because the 4 series make a big and unique arc, while each series not only have different themes but also different tones.

Alien Force tone was more serious, focus in the teenage relationships, also how this boy needed to become a mature teenager to defeat this bunch of aliens. The design of Alien Force follows in a great way this tone, because is plane, simple and isnt realistic. AF design is more cartoon in some way, like Batman: The Animated Series was.

Ultimate Alien tone was more light hearted, the jokes of before became more prominent, they make some villains like Dr. Animo a joke only because he was "crazy", in this sense UA was less serious about the themes it touch, UA was a mixture of tones and themes, because Agreggor Arc was regular, to stupid, without sense and finally interesting, Kevin Arc was great and have the 3 more mature/dark/serious and realistic episodes of Ben 10.

Omniverse tone was Fun, entertaining, light hearted while also serious when it needed to be. The design of Omniverse follows in a great way this tone.

Now what the hell this say to you?

Development, the characters cant be the same over and over again, the people change, some kids grown up and became mature and serious only to understand that the adults can act like kids too later...

This is why Ben 10 road is great, because in 4 series we see how the characters changes, in a bad way but it does, is the same kind of development we see in one of the best action/adventure of all times Avatar: The Last Airbender and also in The Legend of Korra, this two series are a lesson of how to develop characters in only 1 series and 50 episodes.

Ben 10 maybe never find the way to do this well, but it does find the way to be his own thing, a fun, entertaining show.  Ben, Gwen and Kevin change over time, we never see from OS to AF how they change and AF did the worst kind of job showing this change of development, but at less show some good development around Ben and the relationships...

Ultimate Alien try to make everything more mature and adult, again they never do it in a perfect way, but do it in an entertaining way.

Omniverse never drop the ball, because it did the same AF did years before, it push the developme forward, put Ben doing something new, maybe the development was shitty, but again in AF and UA werent holes also? They never touch this holes, at less Omniverse put effort and time in finish a great development not only to heroes but also to villains. Put Gwen and Kevin living together is the right choice.

Because that is how adults acts, the people know someone and if they like each other and if they do the things right, they end up having sex or knowing each other, sometimes they have sex and leave and this is the end of the relationship, but anothers they see again or another they go to live alone from his family...

So in that sense what Omniverse did with Kevin and Gwen was pretty mature and dark.

My point with all this is that The Reboot is OS all over again, is the beginning of the development of character, the beginning of the big Arc, they cant do the same thing that AF/UA did, because they were about another age, about another troubles, not about Ben with 10 years old, but about Ben with 15 years old fighting teenage problems...

Nobody cares anymore. People are unlikely to read and agree with your entire long "simple things" post.

642The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd January 2016, 3:52 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

I miss this show. Come on reboot

643The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd January 2016, 9:10 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:I miss this show. Come on reboot
Me to i hope the reboot is good i really want another good ben 10 show.

644The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 4:33 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Heard a war is about to break out here.

645The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 8:24 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Heard a war is about to break out here.

Yes, I won't deny that and it isn't the first time.

646The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 8:27 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Ouch. Well, it's not like it wasn't going to happen anyways. In my opinion, arguments tend to be a major element to have in discussions.

647The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 8:42 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Ouch. Well, it's not like it wasn't going to happen anyways. In my opinion, arguments tend to be a major element to have in discussions.
It's annoying beyond belief, but I won't back down because it's my right to think this way.

648The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 8:47 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Agree. Honestly, I don't have much faith in this Ben 10 reboot. I've looked at every side, corner, and angle there is at the moment and it doesn't look good at all. I'll give the reboot a chance but in my opinion, I think this reboot is most likely, maybe even guaranteed, to fail and cause more harm and damage to the series as a whole and Cartoon Network themselves.

I'm currently in an effort right now to try and contact Cartoon Network and convince them to take a different and better direction for the Ben 10 series. In my opinion, it would be better to make a Ben 10 reboot that acts as a sequel to the Original Series where Man of Action could go down the path that they intended to take for the series before Cartoon Network kicked them out and replaced them with new writers and thus making Alien Force. To let Man of Action make the Ben 10 Hero Generation show that they never got a chance to make.

649The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 8:53 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Tactical Ochoa wrote:Agree. Honestly, I don't have much faith in this Ben 10 reboot. I've looked at every side, corner, and angle there is at the moment and it doesn't look good at all. I'll give the reboot a chance but in my opinion, I think this reboot is most likely, maybe even guaranteed, to fail and cause more harm and damage to the series as a whole and Cartoon Network themselves.

I'm currently in an effort right now to try and contact Cartoon Network and convince them to take a different and better direction for the Ben 10 series. In my opinion, it would be better to make a Ben 10 reboot that acts as a sequel to the Original Series where Man of Action could go down the path that they intended to take for the series before Cartoon Network kicked them out and replaced them with new writers and thus making Alien Force. To let Man of Action make the Ben 10 Hero Generation show that they never got a chance to make.

Man Of Action didn't get kicked out, they left the show after writing three episodes for the Original series. But yeah I agree with you on the reboot.

650The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 26 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th January 2016, 9:12 pm

Tactical Ochoa

Plumber
Plumber

Man of Action didn't leave after writing three episodes for the Original Series. They wrote every single episode for the series with other writers helping them out. Man of Action was involved with the entire Original Series all the way throughout it's three year run time.

Go look up the Original Series on Internet Movie Database and look up the casting. I can't post the link since that I'm a new member and I can't post links for the first 7 days of me registering.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum