Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 40]

326The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 11:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Anyone hear anything about that big announcement yet?

327The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 11:41 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Anyone hear anything about that big announcement yet?
That's what I was planning on asking, but apparently nothing according to all my research.

328The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th October 2015, 12:13 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Anyone hear anything about that big announcement yet?
That's what I was planning on asking, but apparently nothing according to all my research.
Aw

329The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th October 2015, 4:21 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:The problem with the reboots is that they should not touch the same storys that before, yes i know that is shit, but they have to change Gwen, Ben, Max and all the Ben universe in this reboot because they have to, not because they want.

Touching or making again the same old story would and will become boring, so yes, they can put Vilgax there but need to find a new way to do it, because if they dont do it right it will be the same over and over again.

So the reboot need to erase villains, characters, all the world and begin from zero, if they want to do it right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, erase from your mind you will see anything that happen in Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse. Only the original series events can be take in count, a lot of villains, the development and relationships on the original series will and have to be rewriten, erase and reworked from zero, because this is a reboot.
What may be worst is there is no guarantee the reboot may be successful as the original series. Cartoon network is better off settling for good ratings and toy sales at best.

They focusing on toy sales, they signed a deal with Playmates toys to make them CN has been pushing this reboot towards the dollar sign. They are also focusing on apps for mobile devices for this kind of thing. Cha-ching.

330The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th October 2015, 12:17 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:The problem with the reboots is that they should not touch the same storys that before, yes i know that is shit, but they have to change Gwen, Ben, Max and all the Ben universe in this reboot because they have to, not because they want.

Touching or making again the same old story would and will become boring, so yes, they can put Vilgax there but need to find a new way to do it, because if they dont do it right it will be the same over and over again.

So the reboot need to erase villains, characters, all the world and begin from zero, if they want to do it right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, erase from your mind you will see anything that happen in Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse. Only the original series events can be take in count, a lot of villains, the development and relationships on the original series will and have to be rewriten, erase and reworked from zero, because this is a reboot.
What may be worst is there is no guarantee the reboot may be successful as the original series. Cartoon network is better off settling for good ratings and toy sales at best.

They focusing on toy sales, they signed a deal with Playmates toys to make them CN has been pushing this reboot towards the dollar sign. They are also focusing on apps for mobile devices for this kind of thing. Cha-ching.
I had suspected the reboot would be a retelling of the original series if you read between the lines in the articles.

331The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th October 2015, 1:50 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

I had suspected the reboot would be a retelling of the original series if you read between the lines in the articles.

Men stop, alredy stop please, the reboot wont be a retelling of the original series, because is a reboot, that means Ben, Gwen and Max need to be introduce again, Vilgax story needs to be tell again, everything needs to be make from zero, that allows the creators to create new villains or to retell the story.

The original aproach of Ben 10 was that Ben had 10 superheroes, CN never liked that, but also in the original aproach Gwen wasnt the cousin was a classmate.

A lot of things can be change, but everything depends in the aproach they want to take, one for kids, one for comedy, one for action/adventure, everything depends, so no i really dont believe the reboot will be a retelling.

Because a Retelling would be boring like hell, i wouldnt watch the same again, i would want to watch something new and interesting, not a copy of something alredy make.

332The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th October 2015, 5:37 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

Men stop, alredy stop please, the reboot wont be a retelling of the original series, because is a reboot, that means Ben, Gwen and Max need to be introduce again, Vilgax story needs to be tell again, everything needs to be make from zero, that allows the creators to create new villains or to retell the story.

The original aproach of Ben 10 was that Ben had 10 superheroes, CN never liked that, but also in the original aproach Gwen wasnt the cousin was a classmate.

A lot of things can be change, but everything depends in the aproach they want to take, one for kids, one for comedy, one for action/adventure, everything depends, so no i really dont believe the reboot will be a retelling.

Because a Retelling would be boring like hell, i wouldnt watch the same again, i would want to watch something new and interesting, not a copy of something alredy make.
I do not expect the reboot to be an exact copy of the original series. Since the reboot will have brand new aliens alongside with the fan favorites.

333The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th October 2015, 10:53 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I don't know why am bringing this up now, but when Dwayne McDuffie introduced Micheal Morningstar he wanted to flesh out his character and backstory after 'All That Glitters' but didn't have the time.

334The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th October 2015, 11:44 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:I don't know why am bringing this up now, but when Dwayne McDuffie introduced Micheal Morningstar he wanted to flesh out his character and backstory after 'All That Glitters' but didn't have the time.
Getting back to these characters may require making the reboot taking place in parallel universe for future series or they will have to develop those characters again in the rebooted continuity.

335The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th October 2015, 11:46 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:I don't know why am bringing this up now, but when Dwayne McDuffie introduced Micheal Morningstar he wanted to flesh out his character and backstory after 'All That Glitters' but didn't have the time.

That would had make a lot of more sense, because that is one of the reasons the great episode of All That Glitters was difficult to take seriously, how Michael Morningstar has all this things, the plate, everything...

336The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th October 2015, 1:37 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:

That would had make a lot of more sense, because that is one of the reasons the great episode of All That Glitters was difficult to take seriously, how Michael Morningstar has all this things, the plate, everything...

Yeah, McDuffie wanted to explain that stuff but there just was no time to expand on the character.

337The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th October 2015, 2:41 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I just realized this week is comic con maybe we will get the announcement duncan rouleau was talking about there.
Also heres a moa interview from july i never saw it (or at least don't remember it) they talk about the reboot in it so i thought it bring it up just in case http://comicbook.com/2015/07/22/man-of-action-talk-officer-downe-ben-10-deadpool-and-more/

edit: this has nothing to do with what im talking about but i just wanted to share the wierd dream i had about ben 10. I don't know who he was fighting but ben was fighting someone he was all bloody and about to die and rook was there to for some reason ben had the ultimatrix and just before ben was about the die the ultimatrix jumped off bens wrist and went onto rook and thats how the dream ended. Wierd right
Also i found this online
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 CQ7m7k3WIAAUU64

338The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th October 2015, 12:43 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Do we have anything concrete on when the reboot hits?

339The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th October 2015, 3:04 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:Do we have anything concrete on when the reboot hits?

In 2016/2017...

340The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th October 2015, 3:42 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

2016 Internationally, 2017 North America. Also on a related note cheek this out. http://www.comicsbeat.com/matt-wayne-on-what-dwayne-mcduffie-meant-to-comics/

341The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 13th October 2015, 7:51 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Hello? Why aren't we talking anymore?

342The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 13th October 2015, 8:13 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:Hello? Why aren't we talking anymore?
Theres nothing to talk about. Theres no news as far as i know and we can't keep talking about the old ben 10s forever so we just wait for news to come out.

343The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th October 2015, 1:48 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Yep the show we all talked about is in limbo.

344The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th October 2015, 3:16 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The only news so far:
Another new art style, which resembles a similar version of Generator Rex.
Man of Action has more control in this series than the Original Series.
Ben's aliens and bad guys are getting rebooted.
The Omnitrix MAY not have as much detail as it originally did.
It releases in 2016 for everywhere but the US, I don't know about Canada though, but if they get it before we do then that is definitely telling you that the US does not like this franchise.
(Just like Pokemon, the US hates everything after Kanto, but everywhere else actually gives a crap about the newer stuff. (This does not include the games.) (I defend too many franchises lol))
ANYWAY, that's all we know, not to start up something that will lead to crazy stuff.
Hopefully our next announcement will come soon, hopefully the US release isn't til after Robots in Disguise stops airing on CN, or til March 2017, I'd rather have it ASAP.

345The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th October 2015, 3:45 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:The only news so far:
It releases in 2016 for everywhere but the US, I don't know about Canada though, but if they get it before we do then that is definitely telling you that the US does not like this franchise.
(Just like Pokemon, the US hates everything after Kanto, but everywhere else actually gives a crap about the newer stuff. (This does not include the games.) (I defend too many franchises lol))
ANYWAY, that's all we know, not to start up something that will lead to crazy stuff.
Hopefully our next announcement will come soon, hopefully the US release isn't til after Robots in Disguise stops airing on CN, or til March 2017, I'd rather have it ASAP.
wait where did you hear about a art style similar to generator rex?
Its funny that you say that the us hates ben 10 since i live in the us and love it but hey i don't know anyone else that does so...

346The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th October 2015, 6:21 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Its funny that you say that the us hates ben 10 since i live in the us and love it but hey i don't know anyone else that does so...
Eh, when I talk to someone about Ben 10, they only say OS or AF were better and say all the others are worse.
You can tell its Generator Rex's animation if you compare the eye animations for Prototype Reboot Ben, and the animation used in Rex episodes.
But again its a prototype so that could've changed (I hope not)

347The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th October 2015, 10:39 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Eh, when I talk to someone about Ben 10, they only say OS or AF were better and say all the others are worse.
You can tell its Generator Rex's animation if you compare the eye animations for Prototype Reboot Ben, and the animation used in Rex episodes.
But again its a prototype so that could've changed (I hope not)
Oh i thought you meant they scraped the first style and made a new one

348The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th October 2015, 4:51 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Hey I am from the USA too, and I love Ben Ten OS,AF,UA but I've made my points about all that stuff. Also before I joined this forum I had contacted Man Of Action's publicist Brenda Feldman this from e-mails.

Me: I would like to know if there is a way to contact Duncan Rouleau via e-mail or any of the other Ben 10 creators, this is a urgent matter from the fans of Ben 10 series. We wish to have a moment of their time.

Brenda: I am the publicist for Man of Action. If you would like to send something along, I am happy to forward it as long as it doesn't contain unsolicited script ideas, which the network doesn't allow us to forward for legal reasons because we live in a litigious society.

Me: Hmm...what would be acceptable to send you, no it's not a script idea but I don't want to get in any trouble either. Anything else I should know?

Brenda: Probably just know that Man of Action is passionate about Ben 10 and they have strong ideas about the new series as the creators of Ben 10. If it is a list of instructions about what to do or not to do with the new series, that is essentially the same thing as sending script ideas and I am not allowed to send those along.

Thanks in advance for understanding

Me: I see well thank you for your time, I hope Man of Action is fruitful in this future endeavor.  

Brenda: Thank you. They have been working on it for months already.

Me: I just wish, that there was something 'we' the older fans could have a say.

Brenda: I suspect that bringing Man of Action back was meant to please the older BEN 10 fans! No one cares about BEN 10 more than Man of Action, it's their creation and their baby.

Brenda: I have been an entertainment publicist for over 30 years and I've handled many actors, creators and writers. I can tell you with complete conviction and honesty that Man of Action are some of the kindest, smartest, most creative, ethical and honest people I have ever worked with. I have such faith in them. They are in constant demand to create/executive produce and write shows and movies and they turned down other offers to do BEN 10 the right way, the way they had always intended for it to be. I think if you have faith in them too, you will not be disappointed.

(But yeah pretty much what I got.)

349The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th October 2015, 7:09 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:Hey I am from the USA too, and I love Ben Ten OS,AF,UA but I've made my points about all that stuff. Also before I joined this forum I had contacted Man Of Action's publicist Brenda Feldman this from e-mails.

Me: I would like to know if there is a way to contact Duncan Rouleau via e-mail or any of the other Ben 10 creators, this is a urgent matter from the fans of Ben 10 series. We wish to have a moment of their time.

Brenda: I am the publicist for Man of Action. If you would like to send something along, I am happy to forward it as long as it doesn't contain unsolicited script ideas, which the network doesn't allow us to forward for legal reasons because we live in a litigious society.

Me: Hmm...what would be acceptable to send you, no it's not a script idea but I don't want to get in any trouble either. Anything else I should know?

Brenda: Probably just know that Man of Action is passionate about Ben 10 and they have strong ideas about the new series as the creators of Ben 10. If it is a list of instructions about what to do or not to do with the new series, that is essentially the same thing as sending script ideas and I am not allowed to send those along.

Thanks in advance for understanding

Me: I see well thank you for your time, I hope Man of Action is fruitful in this future endeavor.  

Brenda: Thank you. They have been working on it for months already.

Me: I just wish, that there was something 'we' the older fans could have a say.

Brenda: I suspect that bringing Man of Action back was meant to please the older BEN 10 fans! No one cares about BEN 10 more than Man of Action, it's their creation and their baby.

Brenda: I have been an entertainment publicist for over 30 years and I've handled many actors, creators and writers. I can tell you with complete conviction and honesty that Man of Action are some of the kindest, smartest, most creative, ethical and honest people I have ever worked with. I have such faith in them. They are in constant demand to create/executive produce and write shows and movies and they turned down other offers to do BEN 10 the right way, the way they had always intended for it to be. I think if you have faith in them too, you will not be disappointed.

(But yeah pretty much what I got.)
I have complete faith in them. She said what ive been saying that Ben 10 is moas baby and they want to do right by it and please older fans and new fans alike.

350The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 14 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th October 2015, 7:26 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

The writers of the reboot must learn from Star Wars Rebels & DC Super Hero Girls on how to give Gwen better writing than the sequels.

Gwen must wear practical outfits in all future Ben 10 shows. I still believe it's very stupid that the character designers gave her a school uniform & high heels in the first place especially ever since I've started watching DC Super Hero Girls.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum