Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 5:35 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:If the reboot becomes part of a larger Ben 10 multiverse. They may have a opportunity to fix the conflicting continuity from the original series down the road in time.
what do they need to fix its a different dimension why would it be conflicting
That would be an easy fix.
I dont get what needs fixing
What I mean is the changes that happen in the first 4 Ben 10 shows. The reboot can easily take place in it's own universe. If they want they can go back to the original Ben 10 timeline.
Thats what i said thats why its good ben 10 introduced the multiverse

177The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 6:11 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Omnitriforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:If the reboot becomes part of a larger Ben 10 multiverse. They may have a opportunity to fix the conflicting continuity from the original series down the road in time.
what do they need to fix its a different dimension why would it be conflicting
That would be an easy fix.
I dont get what needs fixing
What I mean is the changes that happen in the first 4 Ben 10 shows. The reboot can easily take place in it's own universe. If they want they can go back to the original Ben 10 timeline.
Thats what i said thats why its good ben 10 introduced the multiverse
Considering how cartoon network burn off Omniverse last year tells us something is wrong. I would not be surprised if they retcon Omniverse as a branch timeline later on.

178The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 8:26 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
Considering how cartoon network burn off Omniverse last year tells us something is wrong. I would not be surprised if they retcon Omniverse as a branch timeline later on.

I believe the previous 4 Ben 10 shows should be left alone.

179The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 9:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ntkyeung wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

True dat thats usually why people make reboots to start over its just that if they ever wanna revisit ben prime they can

180The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 9:46 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Basketball
Omnitriforcer wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

True dat thats usually why people make reboots to start over its just that if they ever wanna revisit ben prime they can
True in a complete reboot they discard all continuity. They can make a number of revisions to any old number of stories without any further use of retcons even discard ones that did not turn out good in their eyes. Whether will be any connection to the old series in a multiverse remains to be seen. CNASIA put the lucky girl spin off on hold likely because of the reboot.

181The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th September 2015, 11:35 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Yeah, Omniverse did horrible in the US alone and a lot of people have been screaming bloody murder for it to be place in a different universe or whatever, you'll find a lot of fanfics on deviantart that make this so. If I added Ominverse to the continuity it would be with a large grain of salt.

182The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 2:22 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:

Yeah, Omniverse did horrible in the US alone and a lot of people have been screaming bloody murder for it to be place in a different universe or whatever, you'll find a lot of fanfics on deviantart that make this so. If I added Ominverse to the continuity it would be with a large grain of salt.
omniverse doesnt need to be acknowledged at all just know it did happen in another universe kinda like here in our world if you believe in that kinda stuff in another universe i might not have made this post.

183The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 8:21 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Yeah, I believe in that kind of stuff and you make a good point.

184The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 4:57 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 11998394_491618761006497_1325265347_n
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 11997865_491621807672859_619391027_n

185The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 5:37 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 11998394_491618761006497_1325265347_n
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 11997865_491621807672859_619391027_n
Already posted those if you look a couple posts ago

186The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 5:58 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I don't see it @ Omniforcer, I looked through pages 16-here, and there was nothing.

187The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 6:21 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

What are these pictures suppose to tell us?

188The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 6:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Voice wrote:What are these pictures suppose to tell us?
The International Release for the Ben 10 Reboot, October 2016

189The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 7:09 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:The International Release for the Ben 10 Reboot, October 2016

Oh, I see. Sorry I'm a bit tired.

190The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th September 2015, 7:20 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Voice wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:The International Release for the Ben 10 Reboot, October 2016

Oh, I see. Sorry I'm a bit tired.
It's fine

191The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th September 2015, 6:35 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I don't see it @ Omniforcer, I looked through pages 16-here, and there was nothing.
Its on page 16 second to last post

192The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th September 2015, 8:15 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

For god sake, 10 years have passed, i will say this over and oven again:

Cartoon Network has changed, the target of Ben 10 has changed, the audience now prefer the bizarre and strange comedy, after Adventure Time and Regular Show saw the light everything in that Channel change.

The Action/Adventure show's were slowly canceled, Generator Rex, Secret Saturdays, Sym-Bionic Titan, Young Justice, Green Lantern, Beware the Batman, Scooby Doo Mistery Inc.

This is the list of the last pure action/adventure show's that CN released, every single one of this show's were taken off the air and changed by comedy show's.

Now only one or two show's who are within the Action genre still remain in CN grill, Steven Universe and Ben 10: Omniverse.

Ben 10 survive because it changed, slowy but changed, into a bizarre and strange comedy, in the sense of the nowdays comedy.

193The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th September 2015, 9:20 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:For god sake, 10 years have passed, i will say this over and oven again:

Cartoon Network has changed, the target of Ben 10 has changed, the audience now prefer the bizarre and strange comedy, after Adventure Time and Regular Show saw the light everything in that Channel change.

The Action/Adventure show's were slowly canceled, Generator Rex, Secret Saturdays, Sym-Bionic Titan, Young Justice, Green Lantern, Beware the Batman, Scooby Doo Mistery Inc.

This is the list of the last pure action/adventure show's that CN released, every single one of this show's were taken off the air and changed by comedy show's.

Now only one or two show's who are within  the Action genre still remain in CN grill, Steven Universe and Ben 10: Omniverse.

Ben 10 survive because it changed, slowy but changed, into a bizarre and strange comedy, in the sense of the nowdays comedy.

In the words of Facebook, "Ebomnitrix likes this."
But seriously, I totally agree with this, CN has changed just because they had 2 successful comedies that CN is now doing everything in its power to take them down, and they're doing the same to Steven Universe, just like they did to Omniverse.
And you forgot Transformers: Robots in Disguise, its an action show that still counts as CN, despite its a sequel series to a show on another channel, it still counts.
Oh and for CN grill, Sonic Boom kind of counts.
The reboot I'm waiting for more announcements before I know completely what the show is going to be like.

194The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th September 2015, 9:38 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:For god sake, 10 years have passed, i will say this over and oven again:

Now only one or two show's who are within  the Action genre still remain in CN grill, Steven Universe and Ben 10: Omniverse.

In the words of Facebook, "Ebomnitrix likes this."
But seriously, I totally agree with this, CN has changed just because they had 2 successful comedies that CN is now doing everything in its power to take them down, and they're doing the same to Steven Universe, just like they did to Omniverse.
And you forgot Transformers: Robots in Disguise, its an action show that still counts as CN, despite its a sequel series to a show on another channel, it still counts.
Oh and for CN grill, Sonic Boom kind of counts.
The reboot I'm waiting for more announcements before I know completely what the show is going to be like.
Steven Universe is still airing but I think for the sake of the network they should stop overplaying the same shows constantly especially in an era of online streaming and DVR's.

195The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th September 2015, 2:17 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

That's another thing that bothers me, people assume that just because Man of Action is working on this it's going to make it a good show. Two problems: Man of Action hasn't worked on the Ben 10 series since the first show and two when they hand it over to CN they can make all the changes they want, including watering it down to just comedy.

196The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th September 2015, 10:07 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I really never undestood well what Man of Action did in the original series, because they only write like a team 3 episodes and this were "The Krakken", "Tourist Trap" and the "Last Laugh".

Yes maybe members of the team also write separately some episodes, like Joe Kelly who wrote "The Galactic Enforcers", Steve T. Seagle who wrote too "Tough Luck or Duncan Rouleau who write by himself two episodes "Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray and Merry Christmas.

But for the people that doesnt know (and a lot of people doesnt know this) Ben 10 really have only 3 or 4 main writers and 2 main directors who made and create everything, the people that take this characters and bring them to life.

Of course this writer is "Tom Pugsley" this guy write the first episode of Ben 10 and the last one, he create a lot of characters, the other one is call "Greg Klein" he was the another main writer of Ben 10 and he create Kevin 11 the crazy and mutant one and of course it was also "Marty Isenberg" the guy who was in charge of every single episode around Vilgax like "Secret" or "Back With a Vengeance".

The main director of Ben 10 who direct almost every single one of the episodes was Scooter Tidwell and the other director who also was in charge of a lot of episodes was Sebastian Montes.

Of course it was too the Main Character Designer (the position that Derrick J. Wyatt have later) call "Dave" Cornelius" Johnson" who was behind the design of every single one of this characters.

Why i tell you all this? Because thanks to this people we get, what we get, this writers, directors and designer make the show what it was.

Man of Action did little to nothing to the show and that is clear, because Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein and Marty Isenberg never write a single one episode of AF or UA and that shows were really different.

197The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th September 2015, 10:24 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:I really never undestood well what Man of Action did in the original series, because they only write like a team 3 episodes and this were "The Krakken", "Tourist Trap" and the "Last Laugh".

Yes maybe members of the team also write separately some episodes, like Joe Kelly who wrote "The Galactic Enforcers", Steve T. Seagle who wrote too "Tough Luck or Duncan Rouleau who write by himself two episodes "Dr. Animo and the Mutant Ray and Merry Christmas.

But for the people that doesnt know (and a lot of people doesnt know this) Ben 10 really have only 3 or 4 main writers and 2 main directors who made and create everything, the people that take this characters and bring them to life.

Of course this writer is "Tom Pugsley" this guy write the first episode of Ben 10 and the last one, he create a lot of characters, the other one is call "Greg Klein" he was the another main writer of Ben 10 and he create Kevin 11 the crazy and mutant one and of course it was also "Marty Isenberg" the guy who was in charge of every single episode around Vilgax like "Secret" or "Back With a Vengeance".

The main director of Ben 10 who direct almost every single one of the episodes was Scooter Tidwell and the other director who also was in charge of a lot of episodes was Sebastian Montes.

Of course it was too the Main Character Designer (the position that Derrick J. Wyatt have later) call "Dave" Cornelius" Johnson" who was behind the design of every single one of this characters.

Why i tell you all this? Because thanks to this people we get, what we get, this writers, directors and designer make the show what it was.

Man of Action did little to nothing to the show and that is clear, because Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein and Marty Isenberg never write a single one episode of AF or UA and that shows were really different.
Um man of action pitched the idea of ben 10 to cartoon network when they were looking for a new action show idea so they created ben 10 i think that counts as something they did for the original ben 10.

198The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th September 2015, 11:16 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Omnitriforcer wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:I really never undestood well what Man of Action did in the original series, because they only write like a team 3 episodes and this were "The Krakken", "Tourist Trap" and the "Last Laugh".

Um man of action pitched the idea of ben 10 to cartoon network when they were looking for a new action show idea so they created ben 10 i think that counts as something they did for the original ben 10.
Well Man of Action never had executive produced any Ben 10 series. The person who executive produce the original series was Sam Register.

199The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th September 2015, 11:52 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Don't forget Thomas Pugsley returned for Omniverse to write: Evil's Encore, And Then There Was... (with Eugene Son), The Ballad of Mr. Baumann, An American Benwolf in London
Marty Isenberg also returned to Omniverse to write Of Predators and Prey, Showdown, The Frogs of War, Universe VS Tennyson, and It's A Mad Mad Mad Ben World.
Meanwhile Matt Youngberg has been working on Ben 10 since the original series, and he wrote the final episode for Omniverse as well as other episodes throughout the series.
In fact, a lot of the writers from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien returned for Omniverse just to write them, I think at most we got like 2 or 3 new writers, but still, I don't need to go into full detail on who wrote what.

200The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 8 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th September 2015, 12:37 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Don't forget Thomas Pugsley returned for Omniverse to write: Evil's Encore, And Then There Was... (with Eugene Son), The Ballad of Mr. Baumann, An American Benwolf in London
Marty Isenberg also returned to Omniverse to write Of Predators and Prey, Showdown, The Frogs of War, Universe VS Tennyson, and It's A Mad Mad Mad Ben World.
Meanwhile Matt Youngberg has been working on Ben 10 since the original series, and he wrote the final episode for Omniverse as well as other episodes throughout the series.
In fact, a lot of the writers from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien returned for Omniverse just to write them, I think at most we got like 2 or 3 new writers, but still, I don't need to go into full detail on who wrote what.
I don't think Matt Youngberg had ever work on the original series.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum