Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 40]

201The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th September 2015, 1:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Don't forget Thomas Pugsley returned for Omniverse to write: Evil's Encore, And Then There Was... (with Eugene Son), The Ballad of Mr. Baumann, An American Benwolf in London
Marty Isenberg also returned to Omniverse to write Of Predators and Prey, Showdown, The Frogs of War, Universe VS Tennyson, and It's A Mad Mad Mad Ben World.
Meanwhile Matt Youngberg has been working on Ben 10 since the original series, and he wrote the final episode for Omniverse as well as other episodes throughout the series.
In fact, a lot of the writers from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien returned for Omniverse just to write them, I think at most we got like 2 or 3 new writers, but still, I don't need to go into full detail on who wrote what.
I don't think Matt Youngberg had ever work on the original series.
yeah i believe he started in alien force

202The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th September 2015, 6:01 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Lots of trivia.

203The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th September 2015, 5:05 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:Lots of trivia.
Um what?

204The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th September 2015, 11:31 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Omnitriforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Don't forget Thomas Pugsley returned for Omniverse to write: Evil's Encore, And Then There Was... (with Eugene Son), The Ballad of Mr. Baumann, An American Benwolf in London
Marty Isenberg also returned to Omniverse to write Of Predators and Prey, Showdown, The Frogs of War, Universe VS Tennyson, and It's A Mad Mad Mad Ben World.
Meanwhile Matt Youngberg has been working on Ben 10 since the original series, and he wrote the final episode for Omniverse as well as other episodes throughout the series.
In fact, a lot of the writers from Alien Force and Ultimate Alien returned for Omniverse just to write them, I think at most we got like 2 or 3 new writers, but still, I don't need to go into full detail on who wrote what.
I don't think Matt Youngberg had ever work on the original series.
yeah i believe he started in alien force

He was the Director of a lot of episodes of AF and UA, later he became executive i dont know what...

205The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th September 2015, 11:42 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I meant we've been talking about people who worked on Ben 10, it just seems like trivia. For AF and UA, it was Dwayne McDuffie (R.I.P.), Matt Youngberg and Glen Murakami.

Last edited by The Voice on 11th September 2015, 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total

206The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th September 2015, 6:29 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:I meant we've been talking about people who worked on Ben 10, it just seems like trivia. For AF and UA, it was Dwayne McDuffie (R.I.P.), Matt Youngberg and Glenn Murakami.

That is not right men, Glenn Murakami and Dwayne McDuffie maybe were the producers and the director of the show.

But Matt Wayne and Charlotte Fullerton, Eugene Son and a lot of other talent people worked in AF writing the episodes.

Later in Ultimate Alien, Eugene Son, Matt Wayne and Charlotte Fullerton became the head of the series writing.

The Character Designer of AF/UA was a guy with a name so long and chinese that i dont wanna to say it, but it wasnt Glenn Murakami.

207The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th September 2015, 12:16 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Well, we're off topic, let's keeping talking about the reboot shall we?

208The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th September 2015, 1:22 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:Well, we're off topic, let's keeping talking about the reboot shall we?
What else is their to talk about? I guess maybe we could speculate on what new aliens there will be or new ones you want. I would like an alien that is kinda like ant man and giant man he can turn small and big. Also i would like an alien that could control water instead of producing it kinda like a water bender. Also an alien that can teleport could be cool (alien x doesnt count) like have teleporting as his main power. I would also like squidstrictor and rocks since we never really saw them in action because im guessing most of us including me haven't seen the play.

209The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th September 2015, 8:01 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Omnitriforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:Well, we're off topic, let's keeping talking about the reboot shall we?
What else is their to talk about? I guess maybe we could speculate on what new aliens there will be or new ones you want. I would like an alien that is kinda like ant man and giant man he can turn small and big. Also i would like an alien that could control water instead of producing it kinda like a water bender. Also an alien that can teleport could be cool (alien x doesnt count) like have teleporting as his main power. I would also like squidstrictor and rocks since we never really saw them in action because im guessing most of us including me haven't seen the play.

Yeah new aliens are cool and all, but you want a good story to go with said aliens. It's like science you need the right compounds to create a formula that will not fizzle out nor explode in your face.

210The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th September 2015, 8:40 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
Omnitriforcer wrote:

Yeah new aliens are cool and all, but you want a good story to go with said aliens. It's like science you need the right compounds to create a formula that will not fizzle out nor explode in your face.
Good story is kinda implied we wouldnt be here if we didnt want a good story

211The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th September 2015, 1:36 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Is it implied? I don't think so, some people just watch for certain things like the aliens, or just for certain character or characters. Some majority would only watch it was aesthetically pleasing.

212The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 15th September 2015, 10:06 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

In Alien Force i never feel the story was right, some characters dont behave in the right way or where right out of the canon place where they were before (like Dr. Animo, Charmcaster, Forever Knights, Vulkanus, etc...) The story always try to be right but almost never was, but i had to say AF main story like "Highbreed" and "Vilgax" ones were the best story they had, but the execution like always was awful, way too strange, cheesy and nonsense.

In UA is pretty much the same, only that i find "Kevin Main Story" one of the best and perfect in all ways, it was dark, emotional and finally good, not mediocre like before, but good, this is what all AF episodes needed to be good and almost single one missed of.

So in Omniverse the story for me was perfect, because now the main story and the execution of this episodes were perfect, not like before, yes the comedy in "Galactic Monsters" was awful and make the 3 episodes fail in a lot of ways, but i always will say Omniverse had the best story.

In this reboot i wish they could do right what the original series do right and almost every single one of this series didnt do well.

Mix a good story that makes sense to what we are seeing (not like giving Kevin a fricking green airplane without almost any explanation more that it looks cool or destroying Vulkanus body or making nonsense and stupid story in a series that try to be serious and mature desperately) with the right emotional and relationships development. If we get the Omniverse plots mix with the way of AF and UA to develop the personalities and relationships of the characters i will happy.

That wont happen, but i would love it.

213The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th September 2015, 2:44 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:In Alien Force i never feel the story was right, some characters dont behave in the right way or where right out of the canon place where they were before (like Dr. Animo, Charmcaster, Forever Knights, Vulkanus, etc...) The story always try to be right but almost never was, but i had to say AF main story like "Highbreed" and "Vilgax" ones were the best story they had, but the execution like always was awful, way too strange, cheesy and nonsense.

In UA is pretty much the same, only that i find "Kevin Main Story" one of the best and perfect in all ways, it was dark, emotional and finally good, not mediocre like before, but good, this is what all AF episodes needed to be good and almost single one missed of.

So in Omniverse the story for me was perfect, because now the main story and the execution of this episodes were perfect, not like before, yes the comedy in "Galactic Monsters" was awful and make the 3 episodes fail in a lot of ways, but i always will say Omniverse had the best story.

In this reboot i wish they could do right what the original series do right and almost every single one of this series didnt do well.

Mix a good story that makes sense to what we are seeing (not like giving Kevin a fricking green airplane without almost any explanation more that it looks cool or destroying Vulkanus body or making nonsense and stupid story in a series that try to be serious and mature desperately) with the right emotional and relationships development. If we get the Omniverse plots mix with the way of AF and UA to develop the personalities and relationships of the characters i will happy.

That has to be the most narrow mined, ignorant option I've heard so far. But that's my option of your option.

214The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th September 2015, 9:02 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:In Alien Force i never feel the story was right, some characters dont behave in the right way or where right out of the canon place where they were before (like Dr. Animo, Charmcaster, Forever Knights, Vulkanus, etc...) The story always try to be right but almost never was, but i had to say AF main story like "Highbreed" and "Vilgax" ones were the best story they had, but the execution like always was awful, way too strange, cheesy and nonsense.

That has to be the most narrow mined, ignorant option I've heard so far. But that's my option of your option.
you mean opinion right?

215The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th September 2015, 5:55 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Ahh I misspelled it and yes, that's right.

216The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th September 2015, 7:51 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I know that wont happen, but if you see all the series from a critical way (like i always did).

You will see each series had a genre and a tone, for me Omniverse will be better that the best parts of Alien Force, because the series wanted to do something and did it right, the series wanted to have good design and have the best design, the series was going for one tone and never lose that tone even when CN begin to ask for more comedy and Galactic Monsters Arc happen and later a lot of more stupid comedy filler episodes.

While Alien Force always tried to be mature and serious, but never was, in the best case was serious boring, not serious interesting, because it was a teenager show and it never had even a single mature plot and the mature plots always failed because the execution was horrible and when the plot was "okay" then the emotions and the mature stuff was missing and the design, the design of character was awful, the cops, the people, everything looked bad.

Alien Force fail really hard in being a good series and while it try to be mature and serious because the kids like that back in the "2008", they never did it right and for a great piece of Ben 10 Fandom this series are good, only because they see it first when they were kids, i see first "And There Was 10", before i see AF and this series was bad, really bad, i have seen all the episodes like 3 or 4 times and they are bad.

Try to be mature, but is not.

217The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th September 2015, 8:00 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

For me and a lot of Fans, Alien Force in the other way is the reboot of the original series, the soft reboot if you want it, Omniverse is a soft rebuild and repair of all the mistakes in the road and finally this reboot will do the same Alien Force did to the Original Series fans.

So i really know what to expect, Alien Force was Cartoon Network taking a good show and trying to fit it into a new audience, target and even tone.

If we have that in mind, this reboot is the new try of Cartoon Network of take this old good show that Omniverse make even better than before and try to fit it into a new audience, target and even tone.

Because the Mature and Serious crap is so of the "2008", the vigilante crap is too "old", too boring for this new audiences, but in 2008 the cool thing was the dark and mature superheroes, in 2008 Christopher Nolan make the "best movie ever" of "superheroes" (the movie is a thriller with a hero like protagonist), the point is "The Dark Knight" make the kids love and become crazy for the dark superheroes, the mature and serious shit, not the original Batman, the one that was full of colors and pulp fiction of the 50's and 60's.

So CN make Alien Force because they wanted to earn this new audience really hard, this teenagers that love the mature stuff and for that they rebooted Ben 10 and make it "dark", "serious" and "mateur" with the help of one of the storyboard artist of "Batman: The Animated Series" (Glenn Murakami) and the creator of a lot of dark and strange comic book characters (Dwayne McDuffie).

Here i am clear they will do the same thing again, they will take somebody that they know designs really well (because the comedy series have a good hipster design) and the dark and mature series have a good, basic, clear, american style (Batman the Animated Series).

They will later take a team of writers and create the best comedy show they can for the new kids.

218The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th September 2015, 1:26 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I don't understand your English very well, but I know what you are saying and when people talk about Ben 10 like you just did....now I respect your views but just reading that made me sad and fearful that you are a Ben 10 fan, I mean just the very thought makes me shutter. Now will I watch the reboot? I'll give it a try, will I watch Omniverse again and say it's this great amazing thing you claim it to be? No because it's not, and you talk about OV beening the series' salvation that is absurd it's people like you that make me wish I had never watched Ben 10 in the first place. Also one last thing this site is dedicated to Dwayne McDuffie one of the lead writers and story editor of AF and UA it makes me sick to hear people talk about a great man after his passing with such disrespect.

219The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th September 2015, 2:07 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I don't understand your English very well, but I know what you are saying and when people talk about Ben 10 like you just did....now I respect your views but just reading that made me sad and fearful that you are a Ben 10 fan, I mean just the very thought makes me shutter. Now will I watch the reboot? I'll give it a try, will I watch Omniverse again and say it's this great amazing thing you claim it to be? No because it's not, and you talk about OV beening the series' salvation that is absurd it's people like you that make me wish I had never watched Ben 10 in the first place. Also one last thing this site is dedicated to Dwayne McDuffie one of the lead writers and story editor of AF and UA it makes me sick to hear people talk about a great man after his passing with such disrespect.
I dont think he was trying to disrespect dwayne mcduffie just that the series did alot of things wrong dont get me wrong i loved every ben 10 series even omniverse but most of them had many flaws and this new one will have flaws but im sure it will be fine (hopefully) you just gotta have faith in the ben 10 writers. ben 10 is like their baby why would they wanna wreck it up?

Off topic but i just realized in the artwork the omnitrix its its ITS NOT A HEXAGON nope nope nope change change it back now! Lol wink wink

220The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st September 2015, 1:13 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I am a Ben 10 fan and like i know i always will love Ben 10 and it is and was a big part of my life then i can speak freely about it.

I respect and understand what Dwayne McDuffie did, because i know he try to put balance and equality in the comics bussines, creating black characters, interesting chracters and true to life, for me that was what the bussines needed and like i am a comicbook writer i respect that.

But i believe that the professionalism exists, i can be a Ben 10 fan, but i can see the flaws in all the shows, the big and more important flaw in Alien Force, it was the disappointment for the fans like me, who see how the series never try to follow the events and personalities of before. But i can say episodes like "all that glitters" are great episodes but fail, because the design is not good and are some plot holes there and here.

I know Omniverse also have flaws, but the plots are good, not the ones that follow the comedy part of the event or the history, but the ones that try to be serious and good following the more comic tone of the show.

Because Omniverse have a comic and colorful tone, but serious historys and plots, maybe not the serious characters relationships, but have better plots. The biggest Flaw of Omniverse?

Be Good, Omniverse try to be good not mediocre and it did it, but in the way the show took some necessary decisions, that the AF and UA fans never forgive.

what are these decisions? Have a new and better design, that follow the new main message, the AF and UA message was the show trying to be mature, serious and desperately adult (when it never was), the Omniverse message was a new world open to a hero and how he needs to change and discover this new world.

Along the design it was the decision of take Gwen and Kevin a develop them, this was the right decision, the same with Rook and with Julie, because that is call development, the things move, never stay the same, because when something is becoming boring, Julie will not stay there like a chair, she will move away to somewhere right?

And if Gwen wants to be something? She always had in mind be something and study in a great school and in Omniverse that happens, that is call development guys.

221The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st September 2015, 1:20 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

in the original series the Omnitrix is a circle, in Omniverse the design use this thing of doing a circle in a imperfect way that become it into a hexagon.

222The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st September 2015, 1:33 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:in the original series the Omnitrix is a circle, in Omniverse the design use this thing of doing a circle in a imperfect way that become it into a hexagon.
i know i was kidding ive been a ben 10 fan since the beginning i feel the way you do about ben 10 i was just trying to make a joke

223The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st September 2015, 2:08 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

That's your opinion AleSIr19.

224The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd September 2015, 1:01 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omnitriforcer wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:in the original series the Omnitrix is a circle, in Omniverse the design use this thing of doing a circle in a imperfect way that become it into a hexagon.
i know i was kidding ive been a ben 10 fan since the beginning i feel the way you do about ben 10 i was just trying to make a joke

I believe you were asking that, but about that matter, for me it really looks nicer and like hand drawn with that hexagon shape, that are the little details of the design of Omniverse that make it a high level design.

In the reboot i would love to see that back, the little designs that make all the drawing style and style of animation become something alive. Like the colors or the development of a character personality through his room or how clean or dirty he is.

Compare AF/UA boring and really without rules of perspective Ben Tennyson Room design againts Omniverse Ben Tennyson Room AF/UA or even Ben Tennyson Room of Omniverse, the design is better, it looks like the room of a boy and not the boring design of a room make in paint by a 50 years old men.

225The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 9 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd September 2015, 1:05 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

When you feel in the design, that some designer or artist make it with heart and soul and the design looks good, really good, then you can say that is really better.

I always feel in AF/UA that was missing all the time, i never feel the soul of the characters or their background in their design, they were all cool drawings made in a computer and for me that was boring.

I know how to make a dark, mature and serious design looks good with soul and heart, without needing it to look cold and boring, AF/UA were mediocre and never know what the hell they were doing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum