Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th December 2015, 5:39 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:11 minute format could possibly mean more episodes.

With all due respect I really felt one of the reasons why Omniverse failed as a comedy was because of the long 22 minute format.

Do not bring back the Secret Saturdays in the Ben 10 reboot because they weren't created by Man of Action.

If they do cast a Big Hero 6 voice actor onto the reboot, my money's on TJ Miller.

I think the Ben 10 franchise will use the 11 minute episode format from now on because of the target audience, nearly all the other Cartoon Network shows uses that format and because the Samurai Jack revival will be airing on Adult Swim instead.

Omniverse never failed like a comedy, because it wasnt a comedy until the final episodes of season 5. Omniverse was an Action/Comedy/Sometimes Adventure show about a superhero in the middle of a town againts a bounty hounty, an Crazy Alien Revenge, an Alien Invasion, another crazy alien revenge, more revenge, some xenophobic Plumbers and another crazy Alien.

I have a pretty open mind and i know when something is bad and i am telling you the comedy begin to became strange in Arc 4, but in Arc 5 everything get out of control.

But Omniverse was more about, development and action...

An Omniverse episodes were a really strange mix, because every episode had touches of comedy, but wasnt a straight forward comedy, it was more like that good comedy that AF/UA always needed to dont take this things too seriously and dont look pretentious, but that almost never used in the right way, in Omniverse i felt the comedy was good, not funny to make you laugh, but funny to make the things feel fresh.

The biggest part of every single one of Omniverse episodes was the development, like AF/UA, this series spent a lot of time developing and taking care of this characters and the plot. That is the reason why for me Omniverse is one of the best Ben 10 series, because the plot of every episode was really good, we almost never had a plot hole and in every second we could see action they give us action.

The big difference, is that while in AF/UA a lot of time was spent in developing the aliens, in every episode of Omniverse we get a strange mix of things, the spotlight never was in develop the character relationships, at less not in the same way that this series did. But again they didnt forget to give in the episodes some good relationships and fellowship between Rook and Ben.

Last thing every single one Ben 10 episode has and needs to be a Ben 10 episode, is of course Action. In Omniverse we never get action in some formula or structure, they give to us a lot of action between the bits of comedy and the big parts of development, creating a perfect mix, who only lack of the character development and relationship that make AF/UA what it was.

Omniverse structure in some sense was the same that the one we get in AF/UA, the big difference was that in Omniverse, the comedy stop being dark and cynical, acid and really silly, to be fresh and lighthearted. The action replace and take the place of a lot of the characters development and relationship, a lot of this space was give to only have Ben, Gwen, Kevin and Julie talk, eat, have awkward moments and be teenagers.

But in Omniverse a lot of this space was give to Ben and Rook, his fellowship and to the action, Omniverse has the best Villain development, period. You cant avoid it, Omniverse make in a better way and in a more fun way a lot of what AF/UA did.

I hope, i really do, Man of Action follow the old Cartoon Network series structure and way to do the things if they want to make 11 minutes episode and we will get i believe the same 52 episodes of always at less, but the big difference is we would get at less 108 segments.
I don't care at this point, as I said before Ben 10 ended with UA at least for me. I do enjoy listening to your arrogant self-righteous prattle AleSIr19, it amuses me.

577The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th December 2015, 8:18 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:11 minute format could possibly mean more episodes.

With all due respect I really felt one of the reasons why Omniverse failed as a comedy was because of the long 22 minute format.

Do not bring back the Secret Saturdays in the Ben 10 reboot because they weren't created by Man of Action.

If they do cast a Big Hero 6 voice actor onto the reboot, my money's on TJ Miller.

I think the Ben 10 franchise will use the 11 minute episode format from now on because of the target audience, nearly all the other Cartoon Network shows uses that format and because the Samurai Jack revival will be airing on Adult Swim instead.

Omniverse never failed like a comedy, because it wasnt a comedy until the final episodes of season 5. Omniverse was an Action/Comedy/Sometimes Adventure show about a superhero in the middle of a town againts a bounty hounty, an Crazy Alien Revenge, an Alien Invasion, another crazy alien revenge, more revenge, some xenophobic Plumbers and another crazy Alien.

I have a pretty open mind and i know when something is bad and i am telling you the comedy begin to became strange in Arc 4, but in Arc 5 everything get out of control.

But Omniverse was more about, development and action...

An Omniverse episodes were a really strange mix, because every episode had touches of comedy, but wasnt a straight forward comedy, it was more like that good comedy that AF/UA always needed to dont take this things too seriously and dont look pretentious, but that almost never used in the right way, in Omniverse i felt the comedy was good, not funny to make you laugh, but funny to make the things feel fresh.

The biggest part of every single one of Omniverse episodes was the development, like AF/UA, this series spent a lot of time developing and taking care of this characters and the plot. That is the reason why for me Omniverse is one of the best Ben 10 series, because the plot of every episode was really good, we almost never had a plot hole and in every second we could see action they give us action.

The big difference, is that while in AF/UA a lot of time was spent in developing the aliens, in every episode of Omniverse we get a strange mix of things, the spotlight never was in develop the character relationships, at less not in the same way that this series did. But again they didnt forget to give in the episodes some good relationships and fellowship between Rook and Ben.

Last thing every single one Ben 10 episode has and needs to be a Ben 10 episode, is of course Action. In Omniverse we never get action in some formula or structure, they give to us a lot of action between the bits of comedy and the big parts of development, creating a perfect mix, who only lack of the character development and relationship that make AF/UA what it was.

Omniverse structure in some sense was the same that the one we get in AF/UA, the big difference was that in Omniverse, the comedy stop being dark and cynical, acid and really silly, to be fresh and lighthearted. The action replace and take the place of a lot of the characters development and relationship, a lot of this space was give to only have Ben, Gwen, Kevin and Julie talk, eat, have awkward moments and be teenagers.

But in Omniverse a lot of this space was give to Ben and Rook, his fellowship and to the action, Omniverse has the best Villain development, period. You cant avoid it, Omniverse make in a better way and in a more fun way a lot of what AF/UA did.

I hope, i really do, Man of Action follow the old Cartoon Network series structure and way to do the things if they want to make 11 minutes episode and we will get i believe the same 52 episodes of always at less, but the big difference is we would get at less 108 segments.
I don't care at this point, as I said before Ben 10 ended with UA at least for me. I do enjoy listening to your arrogant self-righteous prattle AleSIr19, it amuses me.
So why are you still on this forums?

578The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th December 2015, 1:32 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Because despite the reboot, I still like Ben 10. I might watch it though you never know.

579The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th December 2015, 11:11 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Because i know in my heart that Ben 10 could make a great "short segments show", but with the right pitch, like a Plumber Team of teenager who use their powers to go from city to city in the U.S saving lives from strange aliens and strange things.

That would be an awesome reboot to the original story, have Ben, Gwen, Kai Green, Elena Validus and even Michael Morningstar like a Plumber Team, with Max Tennyson like their leader and teacher, along with Patelliday and Wes Green.

But along the way they find Kevin like a crazy rogue teenager, while in a mission and Michael Morningstar who is in love with Gwen becames jealous when Kevin arrives, this would serve to show who he really is and also to remake from zero his character.

You can also show how Cooper Daniels join the team, how in missions to another planets they find Heather, Manny and Alan or even if you want to have the Rooter Arc in this reboot, you can make them experiments from some Plumbers Rogue Members, who Ben and Gwen find along Kevin.

You could explore in a crazy way how the relationship of this characters is, how Ben doesnt know nothing about the Omnitrix but is beginning to understand how to use it, how Agreggor is part of Kevin history and even worst show Vilgax or some alien going after the watch.

580The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th December 2015, 11:33 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:Because i know in my heart that Ben 10 could make a great "short segments show", but with the right pitch, like a Plumber Team of teenager who use their powers to go from city to city in the U.S saving lives from strange aliens and strange things.

That would be an awesome reboot to the original story, have Ben, Gwen, Kai Green, Elena Validus and even Michael Morningstar like a Plumber Team, with Max Tennyson like their leader and teacher, along with Patelliday and Wes Green.

But along the way they find Kevin like a crazy rogue teenager, while in a mission and Michael Morningstar who is in love with Gwen becames jealous when Kevin arrives, this would serve to show who he really is and also to remake from zero his character.

You can also show how Cooper Daniels join the team, how in missions to another planets they find Heather, Manny and Alan or even if you want to have the Rooter Arc in this reboot, you can make them experiments from some Plumbers Rogue Members, who Ben and Gwen find along Kevin.

You could explore in a crazy way how the relationship of this characters is, how Ben doesnt know nothing about the Omnitrix but is beginning to understand how to use it, how Agreggor is part of Kevin history and even worst show Vilgax or some alien going after the watch.    
Like the entusasim but you do know this a show made by cartoon network right

581The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 13th December 2015, 10:48 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Yes, i know, but this would be like a mix between OS and Omniverse, in some sense would be like Generator Rex or The Secret Saturday too. I dont pretend this pitch to be dark.

Only to have a team of teenargers or kids who grow together and became really united by a lot of crazy adventures.

That would be take the Ben 10 concept and remake it while you also push it forward.

582The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2015, 2:33 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

We are 12 days away from the anniversary guys and as much as it pains me to say it it really sucks that cn doesnt care enough to give ben 10 a good anniversary event. I miss the old cn that cherised their shows i remember when they made a The Powerpuff Girls 10th anniversary special now why cant ben 10 get the same treatment it just isnt right.

583The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2015, 4:06 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:We are 12 days away from the anniversary guys and as much as it pains me to say it it really sucks that cn doesnt care enough to give ben 10 a good anniversary event. I miss the old cn that cherised their shows i remember when they made a The Powerpuff Girls 10th anniversary special now why cant ben 10 get the same treatment it just isnt right.
Because the new people on CN don't care for their shows, they care about money and profit, and ratings.
Stuart Snyder actually cared to give shows a proper ending with movies and everything.
But the new people don't care about their shows, the new president and schedule house-controller. They only want money and ratings. And right now they're wrapping on some of the stuff Stuart let happen, and he's been in charge of CN/AS since 2007 up til last year. So we're definitely in for some major trouble with these new guys JS.

584The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2015, 4:24 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:We are 12 days away from the anniversary guys and as much as it pains me to say it it really sucks that cn doesnt care enough to give ben 10 a good anniversary event. I miss the old cn that cherised their shows i remember when they made a The Powerpuff Girls 10th anniversary special now why cant ben 10 get the same treatment it just isnt right.
Because the new people on CN don't care for their shows, they care about money and profit, and ratings.
Stuart Snyder actually cared to give shows a proper ending with movies and everything.
But the new people don't care about their shows, the new president and schedule house-controller. They only want money and ratings. And right now they're wrapping on some of the stuff Stuart let happen, and he's been in charge of CN/AS since 2007 up til last year. So we're definitely in for some major trouble with these new guys JS.
It would explain cartoon network U.S being less creative in their promos and bumpers. The international Cartoon Network feeds treat their shows far better in other countries.

585The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2015, 7:04 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
It would explain cartoon network U.S being less creative in their promos and bumpers. The international Cartoon Network feeds treat their shows far better in other countries.
Agreed, I think CN US is having some problems right now, they just need to get their head out of the gutter.
In the mean time, we're closing in with just 11 days til the anniversary, get hyped for... uh... eh I don't even know at this point.

586The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th December 2015, 10:25 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Agreed, I think CN US is having some problems right now, they just need to get their head out of the gutter.
In the mean time, we're closing in with just 11 days til the anniversary, get hyped for... uh... eh I don't even know at this point.
Um i guess get hyped for that stream ben 10 club is having since its probably all we are getting.

587The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th December 2015, 7:00 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Dont get hyped at all, this is Ben 10, a show for young people and kids, yes it was a really cool show, but until they dont begin to leak designs and give the fans at less a preview of what is coming, i dont believe it makes any sense to be hyped.

Is like Star Wars: The Force Awakens, you can try to get all the spoilers you can or you can try to avoid everything and make a little bit more realistic your expectations. I know that at less in Star Wars i dont want to know anything, because 1-I will spent money in a ticket to the movie, 2-I always spoil myself the things and i dont wanted to loose the shock value of the movie for the first time, 3-The Prequels were shit.

But with Ben 10 i like to see at less a little bit of what are they doing, i did it with Omniverse, because i dont want another AF/UA to happen again, althrough i expect some day the writers will find a way to put that many development in the characters in another way.

So dont get Hyped, be realistic, later when they make or present a preview in 2016, you can be all the hyped you want if the show is good.

588The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th December 2015, 2:10 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:Dont get hyped at all, this is Ben 10, a show for young people and kids, yes it was a really cool show, but until they dont begin to leak designs and give the fans at less a preview of what is coming, i dont believe it makes any sense to be hyped.

Is like Star Wars: The Force Awakens, you can try to get all the spoilers you can or you can try to avoid everything and make a little bit more realistic your expectations. I know that at less in Star Wars i dont want to know anything, because 1-I will spent money in a ticket to the movie, 2-I always spoil myself the things and i dont wanted to loose the shock value of the movie for the first time, 3-The Prequels were shit.

But with Ben 10 i like to see at less a little bit of what are they doing, i did it with Omniverse, because i dont want another AF/UA to happen again, althrough i expect some day the writers will find a way to put that many development in the characters in another way.

So dont get Hyped, be realistic, later when they make or present a preview in 2016, you can be all the hyped you want if the show is good.
I believe both he and i were saying get hyped for the anniversary not the reboot

589The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th December 2015, 7:12 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Well one week till the anniversary

590The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd December 2015, 3:00 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Almost 5 days, we're nearly there...

591The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd December 2015, 1:15 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Almost 5 days, we're nearly there...
Yep 10 years wow cant believe it

592The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th December 2015, 6:57 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Merry Christmas! 2 more days.

593The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th December 2015, 12:09 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Merry Christmas! 2 more days.
Merry Christmas yeah 2 more days who can believe it

594The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th December 2015, 1:25 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Tomorrow. Maybe some sneak peek or something will be shown on by MoA.

595The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th December 2015, 1:54 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Would that really make you happy?

596The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th December 2015, 3:40 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

The Voice wrote:Would that really make you happy?

It's better than nothing, depending on the CN we are not going to see any kind of homage or special. They don't give a shit to Ben 10 anymore, 10 years and the most profitable product of them is treated like garbage.

597The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 11:50 am

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

10 YEARS!!!

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 185?cb=20130905212847

Rest a little Clockwork, we still have many years ahead

598The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 12:24 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Happy Anniversary Ben 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Snapshot%2B-%2B1
We have had many fun years together and all the fun adventures aren't stopping yet.
To all interested the Ben 10 Stream ben 10 club is hosting starts at 11 here is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdV9ItMWoZA

599The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 2:29 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I wish I could be happy but I'm not this day I feel more sorrow than anything. For me this is a day mourning...

R.I.P. Ben 10, 2005 - 2012

Last edited by The Voice on 27th December 2015, 2:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

600The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 24 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 27th December 2015, 2:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I wish I could be happy but I'm not this day I feel more sorrow than anything. For me this is a day morning...
Um why?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum