Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 3:46 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

[quote="Ebomnitrix"]Calm down everyone.
We still don't know much about the Reboot, and Man of Action has stated its more action than comedy.
NOT ONLY THAT, but episodes that are like 11 minutes for action shows, you can compare with Steven Universe, those are perfect examples of being fine.
WE ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER TEEN TITANS GO, so calm your nerves, even Powerpuff Girls is going in this direction.
Hell it might be like KND or Powerpuff Girls as well.
I can promise you we are not going into a bad direction, JUST YET. So calm your nerves.
It can be like the Ben 10 shorts from OS for all we know, we don't know anything yet.
UNTIL WE GET A TRAILER, you just need to calm down and not give up so simply just because a show is shrinking to how long it is.[/quote
Wow its funny how some people have completely different reactions not to say either of you are wrong another person is freaking out that the show will be 11 min and thinks that just because it will be more action then comedy doesnt mean they show will be good. Honestly i have hope and will watch the show either way i just hope its not to much of leap. He also thinks that cn is just being cheap and that that bs about children liking shorther content is just that BS which i have to agree with.

BTW does anyone know if this is a reliable source?

552The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 9:27 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

With the Ben 10 reboot episodes being 11 minutes per episode I maybe see why they decide for the reboot to be aired in 2017 in North America, Instead airing it in other countries first in October 2016 to see if the reboot does well enough to air it here.

553The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 9:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:With the Ben 10 reboot episodes being 11 minutes per episode I maybe see why they decide for the reboot to be aired in 2017 in North America, Instead airing it in other countries first in October 2016 to see if the reboot does well enough to air it here.
True

554The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 11:08 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:With the Ben 10 reboot episodes being 11 minutes per episode I maybe see why they decide for the reboot to be aired in 2017 in North America, Instead airing it in other countries first in October 2016 to see if the reboot does well enough to air it here.
True
Yea the lifeblood of the Ben 10 series come from the toys and merchandise itself mostly toys. Cartoon Network is going need to be careful in not making too many episodes in One iteration like in Omniverse that show got a burn off last year and not overwhelm the producers like the the 7th and 8th arc of the last show.

555The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th December 2015, 1:39 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
True
Yea the lifeblood of the Ben 10 series come from the toys and merchandise itself mostly toys. Cartoon Network is going need to be careful in not making too many episodes in One iteration like in Omniverse that show got a burn off last year and not overwhelm the producers like the the 7th and 8th arc of the last show.

Ultraalien gets it.

556The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th December 2015, 2:16 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
True

Ultraalien gets it.
Yeah. To be honest, I'm disappointed at how the people on Toonzone are taking this, they don't know some of the stuff we do, and aren't willing to give this show a chance now that they just got their first glimpse of information (the 11 minute-thing I shared to you guys). They're basically saying "I give up, kill Ben 10, just please kill this, this is an iteration we no longer need." (Damn US fans...)

ANYWAY, yes, I agree with UltraAlien. We needed time before Arc 7 and 8 could air, but the big problem was CN rushed airing the arcs, and because Arc 6 got leaked this Summer, this felt a little necessary imo. But in my honest opinion, they should've aired Omniverse with 20 episodes throughout Fall-Spring instead of shoving 30 down our throats. Because by now we could be on Arc 7 at this point, with all the production and time they would've had in their hands, it probably would've been handled better in care and got better licensing, who knows.

I hope once the show comes out, people can stop worrying so much about this show. It doesn't deserve the hate it gets just because its lowering down to a child audience instead of teen-adult audience.

I think that's why people kept saying it was getting worse, because Ultimate Alien was calming things down after Alien Force, and Omniverse really hit it off because it was trying to take a super lighter tone and a animation style-change which was "too kiddy" for them. And now that we're forced on this light-tone, its amount of time is shrinking down because of time. Ben 10 fans are forgetting that this is for kids, and that this isn't Dragonball (For example), so of course this is for the newer generation so it can appeal to a different audience.

557The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th December 2015, 2:50 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

You know I would also like if someone else could ask MOA or someone for a better picture of Ben then the one we got right now. I'd rather have to look at Ben at a different angle, then be worried about just the one pose, so I can see where they are going with this.

558The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th December 2015, 4:06 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

[quote="Ebomnitrix"]You know I would also like if someone else could ask MOA or someone for a better picture of Ben then the one we got right now. I'd rather have to look at Ben at a different angle, then be worried about just the one pose, so I can see where they are going with this.
Ebomnitrix wrote:ok half as bad as it did in the artwork so maybe its not that bad we have to see it animated to truly judge. I doubt they will give you a pic though

[quote="Ebomnitrix"]
The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
True

Ultraalien gets it.
Yeah. To be honest, I'm disappointed at how the people on Toonzone are taking this, they don't know some of the stuff we do, and aren't willing to give this show a chance now that they just got their first glimpse of information (the 11 minute-thing I shared to you guys). They're basically saying "I give up, kill Ben 10, just please kill this, this is an iteration we no longer need." (Damn US fans...)

ANYWAY, yes, I agree with UltraAlien. We needed time before Arc 7 and 8 could air, but the big problem was CN rushed airing the arcs, and because Arc 6 got leaked this Summer, this felt a little necessary imo. But in my honest opinion, they should've aired Omniverse with 20 episodes throughout Fall-Spring instead of shoving 30 down our throats. Because by now we could be on Arc 7 at this point, with all the production and time they would've had in their hands, it probably would've been handled better in care and got better licensing, who knows.

I hope once the show comes out, people can stop worrying so much about this show. It doesn't deserve the hate it gets just because its lowering down to a child audience instead of teen-adult audience.

I think that's why people kept saying it was getting worse, because Ultimate Alien was calming things down after Alien Force, and Omniverse really hit it off because it was trying to take a super lighter tone and a animation style-change which was "too kiddy" for them. And now that we're forced on this light-tone, its amount of time is shrinking down because of time. Ben 10 fans are forgetting that this is for kids, and that this isn't Dragonball (For example), so of course this is for the newer generation so it can appeal to a different audience.
Yeah people are freaking out over this reboot saying they should stop making it and while i am a little worried i say dont judge it until you actually watch it it might not be as bad as we think.

559The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th December 2015, 4:45 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Yeah people are freaking out over this reboot saying they should stop making it and while i am a little worried i say dont judge it until you actually watch it it might not be as bad as we think.

Ebomnitrix wrote:ANYWAY, yes, I agree with UltraAlien. We needed time before Arc 7 and 8 could air, but the big problem was CN rushed airing the arcs, and because Arc 6 got leaked this Summer, this felt a little necessary imo. But in my honest opinion, they should've aired Omniverse with 20 episodes throughout Fall-Spring instead of shoving 30 down our throats. Because by now we could be on Arc 7 at this point, with all the production and time they would've had in their hands, it probably would've been handled better in care and got better licensing, who knows.

The reason Ben 10 survived for years in different iterations because it has to change and adapt to a constantly changing network. Which is one of the reasons I do not recommend ordering episodes were it can overwhelm the writers on a strict deadline.

Also we shouldn't forget how cartoon network once aired episodes for 30 consecutive weeks I believe some of the production problems could've been avoided. Galactic Monsters were something producers originally intended for Halloween but aired sooner then they expected.

560The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th December 2015, 6:20 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:Yeah. To be honest, I'm disappointed at how the people on Toonzone are taking this, they don't know some of the stuff we do, and aren't willing to give this show a chance now that they just got their first glimpse of information (the 11 minute-thing I shared to you guys). They're basically saying "I give up, kill Ben 10, just please kill this, this is an iteration we no longer need." (Damn US fans...)

This is one of many reasons why I sometimes hate America. I will still give the reboot a chance.

Plus there are other American cartoons that ran way longer than Ben 10.

561The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th December 2015, 9:07 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Okay so I just thought of something for the 10th anniversary.
The Original Series yes did air on December 27, but as a sneak peek.
If I'm correct, and if nothing happens then, we might not get anything special for Ben 10 til January 6.
January 6 is the day Ben 10 properly premiered, and not aired as a Sneak Peek, so if I'm right, and if we don't get any big news on the 27th, we might have to wait til 1/6/16 til we get anything.
And that will we mean an additional 10 days (prior) til Ben 10 releases anything special to us.
We don't know yet. But this is just an idea on what might possibly happen once we reach down those lines.

562The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 8th December 2015, 11:44 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Okay so I just thought of something for the 10th anniversary.
The Original Series yes did air on December 27, but as a sneak peek.
If I'm correct, and if nothing happens then, we might not get anything special for Ben 10 til January 6.
January 6 is the day Ben 10 properly premiered, and not aired as a Sneak Peek, so if I'm right, and if we don't get any big news on the 27th, we might have to wait til 1/6/16 til we get anything.
And that will we mean an additional 10 days (prior) til Ben 10 releases anything special to us.
We don't know yet. But this is just an idea on what might possibly happen once we reach down those lines.
Well you cant expect any footage or a trailer at this time. However I do see a announcement at the 2016 upfront which will give confirmation.

563The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th December 2015, 2:15 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

A friend of mine said it sounds like a Web series, which I have to agree CN is trying to make their money in the mobile market with their apps and stuff so it doesn't surprise.

564The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th December 2015, 2:56 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:A friend of mine said it sounds like a Web series, which I have to agree CN is trying to make their money in the mobile market with their apps and stuff so it doesn't surprise.
If I recall cartoon network did have a plan to make it appealing for mobile devices.

565The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th December 2015, 5:04 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:A friend of mine said it sounds like a Web series, which I have to agree CN is trying to make their money in the mobile market with their apps and stuff so it doesn't surprise.
If I recall cartoon network did have a plan to make it appealing for mobile devices.
Yeah i heard that to which i guess does explain why the show is 11 minutes long per episode

566The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th December 2015, 4:30 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
Yeah i heard that to which i guess does explain why the show is 11 minutes long per episode

Exactly!

567The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th December 2015, 6:31 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

Exactly!
With the episodes being 11 minutes I expect all episodes in the show to be all self contained.

568The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 9th December 2015, 9:07 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

Exactly!
With the episodes being 11 minutes I expect all episodes in the show to be all self contained.
Which is sucks because i liked the arcs provided in the other shows.

569The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th December 2015, 9:06 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

So we are talking here about:

-1 Act: 3 minutes.

-2 Act: 5 minutes.

-3 Act: 3 minutes.

Or even:

-1 Act: 2 minutes

-2 Act: 7 minutes.

3 Act: 2 minutes.

Like in Omniverse all the action happen in the climax i will say we will have at less 2 minutes of pure action in all the episode.

570The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th December 2015, 8:25 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:So we are talking here about:

-1 Act: 3 minutes.

-2 Act: 5 minutes.

-3 Act: 3 minutes.

Or even:

-1 Act: 2 minutes

-2 Act: 7 minutes.

3 Act: 2 minutes.

Like in Omniverse all the action happen in the climax i will say we will have at less 2 minutes of pure action in all the episode.
That kinda stinks.

571The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th December 2015, 9:15 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I just discovered how really wrong I am.
The Original Series started January 14, due to a promo I just found (that aired after the Sneak Peek)
The promo is directly after "And Then There Were 10" on WatchCartoonOnline, trust me, you won't miss it.
But however... Episodes 1, 2, and 3 could've aired on Jan 14th, since Episode 2 aired on the 13th. I don't know but that's why I saw.

572The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 10th December 2015, 9:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I just discovered how really wrong I am.
The Original Series started January 14, due to a promo I just found (that aired after the Sneak Peek)
The promo is directly after "And Then There Were 10" on WatchCartoonOnline, trust me, you won't miss it.
But however... Episodes 1, 2, and 3 could've aired on Jan 14th, since Episode 2 aired on the 13th. I don't know but that's why I saw.
Technically a anniversary is when the first episode aired and thats decemeber 27th.

573The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th December 2015, 9:09 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

11 minute format could possibly mean more episodes.

With all due respect I really felt one of the reasons why Omniverse failed as a comedy was because of the long 22 minute format.

Do not bring back the Secret Saturdays in the Ben 10 reboot because they weren't created by Man of Action.

If they do cast a Big Hero 6 voice actor onto the reboot, my money's on TJ Miller.

I think the Ben 10 franchise will use the 11 minute episode format from now on because of the target audience, nearly all the other Cartoon Network shows uses that format and because the Samurai Jack revival will be airing on Adult Swim instead.

574The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th December 2015, 2:50 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

MekongTiger wrote:11 minute format could possibly mean more episodes.

With all due respect I really felt one of the reasons why Omniverse failed as a comedy was because of the long 22 minute format.

Do not bring back the Secret Saturdays in the Ben 10 reboot because they weren't created by Man of Action.

If they do cast a Big Hero 6 voice actor onto the reboot, my money's on TJ Miller.

I think the Ben 10 franchise will use the 11 minute episode format from now on because of the target audience, nearly all the other Cartoon Network shows uses that format and because the Samurai Jack revival will be airing on Adult Swim instead.

Omniverse never failed like a comedy, because it wasnt a comedy until the final episodes of season 5. Omniverse was an Action/Comedy/Sometimes Adventure show about a superhero in the middle of a town againts a bounty hounty, an Crazy Alien Revenge, an Alien Invasion, another crazy alien revenge, more revenge, some xenophobic Plumbers and another crazy Alien.

I have a pretty open mind and i know when something is bad and i am telling you the comedy begin to became strange in Arc 4, but in Arc 5 everything get out of control.

But Omniverse was more about, development and action...

An Omniverse episodes were a really strange mix, because every episode had touches of comedy, but wasnt a straight forward comedy, it was more like that good comedy that AF/UA always needed to dont take this things too seriously and dont look pretentious, but that almost never used in the right way, in Omniverse i felt the comedy was good, not funny to make you laugh, but funny to make the things feel fresh.

The biggest part of every single one of Omniverse episodes was the development, like AF/UA, this series spent a lot of time developing and taking care of this characters and the plot. That is the reason why for me Omniverse is one of the best Ben 10 series, because the plot of every episode was really good, we almost never had a plot hole and in every second we could see action they give us action.

The big difference, is that while in AF/UA a lot of time was spent in developing the aliens, in every episode of Omniverse we get a strange mix of things, the spotlight never was in develop the character relationships, at less not in the same way that this series did. But again they didnt forget to give in the episodes some good relationships and fellowship between Rook and Ben.

Last thing every single one Ben 10 episode has and needs to be a Ben 10 episode, is of course Action. In Omniverse we never get action in some formula or structure, they give to us a lot of action between the bits of comedy and the big parts of development, creating a perfect mix, who only lack of the character development and relationship that make AF/UA what it was.

Omniverse structure in some sense was the same that the one we get in AF/UA, the big difference was that in Omniverse, the comedy stop being dark and cynical, acid and really silly, to be fresh and lighthearted. The action replace and take the place of a lot of the characters development and relationship, a lot of this space was give to only have Ben, Gwen, Kevin and Julie talk, eat, have awkward moments and be teenagers.

But in Omniverse a lot of this space was give to Ben and Rook, his fellowship and to the action, Omniverse has the best Villain development, period. You cant avoid it, Omniverse make in a better way and in a more fun way a lot of what AF/UA did.

I hope, i really do, Man of Action follow the old Cartoon Network series structure and way to do the things if they want to make 11 minutes episode and we will get i believe the same 52 episodes of always at less, but the big difference is we would get at less 108 segments.

575The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 23 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th December 2015, 3:10 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Because the big quest of writing 11 minutes episodes is they dont feel rush, quick and lost. You need them to feel long enough like a 22 minute story, but in a 11 minutes. Samurai Jack; KND; Powerpuff Girls; Dexter's Laboratory; Johnny Bravo; Ed, Edd n Eddy; Mike, Lu & Og; Courage the Cowardly Dog; Grim & Evil; Teen Titans Go!

And i believe that also Adventure Time and a Regular Show have use this fomula to put two episode togethers sometimes.

I dont know why they would do an Action/Adventure show in 11 minutes segments, i believe the right thing to say is that they will do the same that Teen Titans Go!, Powerpuff Girls and Dexter's Laboratory did, use a lot of comedy and action to make stand alone segments who together could tell some story in some sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum