Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 2:25 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:heres a better pic https://twitter.com/SMCityPampanga/status/648346077872025600/photo/1
Ebomnitrix wrote:This is going to get interesting...
When is it?
apparently this started and ended already

https://twitter.com/albenrichards02/status/643788066683883520
why cant north america show this kinda love for ben 10

Also looks like they are trying to crank out ov episodes everywhere instead of doing 1 episode a day they do 10 episodes 1 day a week
https://twitter.com/SKYserves/status/650083161943220224/photo/1
Don't forget cartoon network after how they aired 30 episodes at 6 am and toys stopped being made including video games. No reruns are being aired on cartoon network not even on boomerang. I don't see how Omniverse could be successful after what happen. Cartoon Network is moving on a complete reboot with no continuity with any of the old shows.
Yeah ov didnt do really well i liked it but people dont share my opinion.
Anyways i can't believe we are almost at the 10th anniversery what are you guys planning to do on that day? Since its a sunday i will probably be replaying my ben 10 video games all day and watching some old episodes in honor of the event while playing fusion fall legacy and hopefully the waybig nano will be out by then
If anything good that may come out of a reboot down the road is to salvage some of the stories from the old continuity and rework them to make it better.
yeah hopefully i would love to see some reworked old story as paradox says "There are so many different ways to tell a story, but that's what makes them so interesting; you could never predict how they are going to turn out" i really hope they bring paradox back also he was so cool
Paradox wasn't the first person who said it what was a narrator at the end of Gwen 10.
yeah i know i was gonna say the narrator but i couldnt remember exactly what he said and i wanted to quote someone plus i just like hearing paradoxs voice in my head everytime i read that quote. That was a really good episode you know what i might just watch it right now.

302The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 5:57 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Well to be fair, lots of people didn't like a bunch of the Ben 10 shows

Alien Force/Ultimate Alien was popular for many reasons, being made more to grow up with you, for who was working on it, and because of the way it was introduced, especially with how much action and aliens were put into it. Along with the god-forbidden Gwevin fanbase (my god...) However during the Ultimate Alien run, the episodes slowly started blanding out, and people started to not watch it because Dwayne died during Season 2's run, so that can also be a reason. The reasons UAF we're hated by others however was because it stabbed the original series through the heart and basically pushed to do more things that OS fans didn't like. But it was too liked by other countries because it showed Ben to be more grown up, but up until Ultimate Alien, people got kinda got bored with it because UA lacked something toward its end that made Alien Force good.

Omniverse however, it wasn't popular but it was well-liked. Mainly by fans who wanted to stick with Ben 10 through the end no matter what the odds, or because a lot of the older fans liked it because they hated Alien Force. However the main reasons people didn't like it was because it was more comical (but not by much), because we had the cast of Transformers Animated working on it, and because people hated the art style.
People who have surpassed the art style and actually watched the series through how it was done honestly was good, the only reason it was so trashed because it was trashed before its time, if this were made 10 years ago back when this was acceptable, it would've been more liked. Because there are far similar animation styles like Jake Long or Kim Possible that fit this very art style and tone despite its appearance.
Let's be honest here, a lot of people probably like the original series the best because it was the one to start it all, but IMO, some of its successors were far better than the Original Series because the middle of the series kind of bland to me, but that's just my opinion.

Now if we look at the coming Reboot, I don't know... people are probably raging that Ben 10's coming back, because a lot of people who grew up with this hate that Ben 10 keeps making seasons/series, because they can't get the fact that the old shows were better, but they don't realize its still the same show, the fans are just getting old enough to see how Ben 10's always been, and that's why people didn't like Omniverse, because it was too much like the original series, and by now people don't want that. They want Ben to reach to the point where he's Ben 10,000, but we're not getting a Dragonball OS-GT here, the fans are never going to get that through their heads that Ben 10 will always continue to be its same thing without Ben trying to go into a fight with some new villain, Mutant Kevin or Vilgax for 70 episodes or so.

The reason this reboot's starting to become acceptable is because people didn't see this coming, and because Ben 10 is meant for kids, sometimes its meant for all ages, but mostly it's for kids. So if we get another series after this hopefully, it'll be something different that no one could predict. That's why people on Steven Universe sites are freaking out about the recent episodes, because no one could predict what was coming. That's what makes Ben 10, Ben 10, to be unpredictable what's going to happen, but at the same time, do things that have been done in a different way. So this reboot will be impossible to figure out what it's going to become, so all we can do now is sit back and wait, while the old fans rage at the prototype redesign.

But I think what we can confirm at this point, is that Ben 10 probably won't wipe away Diamondhead, Vilgax, Ghostfreak, Way Big, Cannonbolt, Upchuck, or Kevin going mutant, because Ben 10's done this for every series, so nothing seems like that would change. Or even us getting a glimpse of a Tetramand, Kinceleran, Galvan, Vulpimancer, Pyronite or a Galvanic Mechamorph... But the reboot will probably make sure of that.

So again... the whole OS and Paradox line that's been used over and over, it fits perfect to use this line for the Reboot.... (I WISH UAF USED THIS, THANK YOU OMNIVERSE FOR BRINGING THAT BACK!!!!)

303The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 8:25 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Well to be fair, lots of people didn't like a bunch of the Ben 10 shows

Alien Force/Ultimate Alien was popular for many reasons, being made more to grow up with you, for who was working on it, and because of the way it was introduced, especially with how much action and aliens were put into it. Along with the god-forbidden Gwevin fanbase (my god...) However during the Ultimate Alien run, the episodes slowly started blanding out, and people started to not watch it because Dwayne died during Season 2's run, so that can also be a reason. The reasons UAF we're hated by others however was because it stabbed the original series through the heart and basically pushed to do more things that OS fans didn't like. But it was too liked by other countries because it showed Ben to be more grown up, but up until Ultimate Alien, people got kinda got bored with it because UA lacked something toward its end that made Alien Force good.

Omniverse however, it wasn't popular but it was well-liked. Mainly by fans who wanted to stick with Ben 10 through the end no matter what the odds, or because a lot of the older fans liked it because they hated Alien Force. However the main reasons people didn't like it was because it was more comical (but not by much), because we had the cast of Transformers Animated working on it, and because people hated the art style.
People who have surpassed the art style and actually watched the series through how it was done honestly was good, the only reason it was so trashed because it was trashed before its time, if this were made 10 years ago back when this was acceptable, it would've been more liked. Because there are far similar animation styles like Jake Long or Kim Possible that fit this very art style and tone despite its appearance.
Let's be honest here, a lot of people probably like the original series the best because it was the one to start it all, but IMO, some of its successors were far better than the Original Series because the middle of the series kind of bland to me, but that's just my opinion.

Now if we look at the coming Reboot, I don't know... people are probably raging that Ben 10's coming back, because a lot of people who grew up with this hate that Ben 10 keeps making seasons/series, because they can't get the fact that the old shows were better, but they don't realize its still the same show, the fans are just getting old enough to see how Ben 10's always been, and that's why people didn't like Omniverse, because it was too much like the original series, and by now people don't want that. They want Ben to reach to the point where he's Ben 10,000, but we're not getting a Dragonball OS-GT here, the fans are never going to get that through their heads that Ben 10 will always continue to be its same thing without Ben trying to go into a fight with some new villain, Mutant Kevin or Vilgax for 70 episodes or so.

The reason this reboot's starting to become acceptable is because people didn't see this coming, and because Ben 10 is meant for kids, sometimes its meant for all ages, but mostly it's for kids. So if we get another series after this hopefully, it'll be something different that no one could predict. That's why people on Steven Universe sites are freaking out about the recent episodes, because no one could predict what was coming. That's what makes Ben 10, Ben 10, to be unpredictable what's going to happen, but at the same time, do things that have been done in a different way. So this reboot will be impossible to figure out what it's going to become, so all we can do now is sit back and wait, while the old fans rage at the prototype redesign.

But I think what we can confirm at this point, is that Ben 10 probably won't wipe away Diamondhead, Vilgax, Ghostfreak, Way Big, Cannonbolt, Upchuck, or Kevin going mutant, because Ben 10's done this for every series, so nothing seems like that would change. Or even us getting a glimpse of a Tetramand, Kinceleran, Galvan, Vulpimancer, Pyronite or a Galvanic Mechamorph... But the reboot will probably make sure of that.

So again... the whole OS and Paradox line that's been used over and over, it fits perfect to use this line for the Reboot.... (I WISH UAF USED THIS, THANK YOU OMNIVERSE FOR BRINGING THAT BACK!!!!)

Interesting...and while I agree with you on somethings, I disagree just as much. I am not going to say anything because it'll end up another argument that won't go anywhere. But well spoken I'll give you props for that.

304The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 10:08 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The thing that make (at less for me) Ben 10 one of the best franchise of animated series of all time, was the development. Even if Ben fight againts a new or old enemy over and over again, the development of the series and how the characters grew, make the serie what it become.

The Development is the only aspect of Alien Force i like and love, because Dwayne McDuffie did it, he along Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne find the way to development this characters in another level.

See how Ben was when he was a kid of ten years and what he become when he was 16 is one of the best developments i had never seen, maybe McDuffie never follow or care a lot for the original series or the original canon, but he find a way to create a new thing out of Nowhere and i have to respect that.

Omniverse follow the path of AF/UA? Yes and No.

I maybe hate the design and the history of a lot of episodes of AF/UA, but i loved the development and the hard work of some writers and artists, but the development was the best.

Omniverse follow that development and even make it better, maybe Ben Tennyson become the most stupid human being i had never seen and the cliche stupid american teenager of today (that happens, out there in USA are teenagers of sixteen years old that act like the Ben of Omniverse).

But the villains, if Omniver knew to do something right was to develop right the villains and i hope the new series follow that and give us at less the half of development they give to Malware, Khyber, Psychobos, Albedo, Zs'Skyar, Lord. Transyl, Viktor, Attea and if you want to say it Maltruant.

The Ironic thing is a lot of people believe that Omniverse dismantled or destroyed the relationship between Kevin and Gwen, even worst the relationship of Kevin/Gwen/Ben.

That "fans" can not be more wrong, Omniverse again make the best development they could do giving finally a Kevin some liberty and making him follow his dreams and had a live, be a human being, like in AF/UA they try over and over again to make us think, but for me Ben was always there...

Put Kevin and Gwen living together alone is call development, having Kevin get a job is call development, making Gwen go to college and be the nerd she always was is call development.

And i hope The Reboot give us that, if they want to follow the path of Gwen and Kevin having a relationship like a couple, i wait they put it clues from the beginning and dont need to make through a reconnection like AF/UA/Omniverse needed to.

305The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 10:29 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I have a strong will in my beliefs as do people in the OS/AF/UA community, we will wait to see what the reboot brings us. But personally the damage Omniverse did is beyond repair but we will see if the series can be redeemed.

306The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd October 2015, 3:50 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I have a strong will in my beliefs as do people in the OS/AF/UA community, we will wait to see what the reboot brings us. But personally the damage Omniverse did is beyond repair but we will see if the series can be redeemed.
I mean thats kinda why they are rebooting it so everything omniverse did will be undone (technically not undone since it still could be in the multiverse)

307The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th October 2015, 11:08 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:I have a strong will in my beliefs as do people in the OS/AF/UA community, we will wait to see what the reboot brings us. But personally the damage Omniverse did is beyond repair but we will see if the series can be redeemed.
I mean thats kinda why they are rebooting it so everything omniverse did will be undone (technically not undone since it still could be in the multiverse)

Omniverse wasnt the series that caused the reboot, really Cartoon Network decide to change Ben 10 after Ultimate Alien begin to fail, not only in ratings but also in toy sales.

Cartoon Network only try to change the show to a light comedy with action in there, but the creators wanted something else, Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne always were there with McDuffie and write some of the best episodes Ben 10 never had, even better than the McDuffie ones.

Omniverse really dont make anything.

I will never understand the hate to Omniverse, because in 60 episodes they never do anything, they dont change a lot, everything still is like in AF/UA in some sense.

So i dont understand and will never understand what really means or believe the haters of Omniverse when they say "Omniverse change everything, destroy the show i loved"...

The Voice, could you tell me what you believe Omniverse did so wrong? What are the big changes?

And i am not talking about comedy, because there Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne never had options, i am talking about the actual history, plots and design of the show, i want to understand.

308The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th October 2015, 2:56 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:

Omniverse wasnt the series that caused the reboot, really Cartoon Network decide to change Ben 10 after Ultimate Alien begin to fail, not only in ratings but also in toy sales.

Cartoon Network only try to change the show to a light comedy with action in there, but the creators wanted something else, Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne always were there with McDuffie and write some of the best episodes Ben 10 never had, even better than the McDuffie ones.

Omniverse really dont make anything.

I will never understand the hate to Omniverse, because in 60 episodes they never do anything, they dont change a lot, everything still is like in AF/UA in some sense.

So i dont understand and will never understand what really means or believe the haters of Omniverse when they say "Omniverse change everything, destroy the show i loved"...

The Voice, could you tell me what you believe Omniverse did so wrong? What are the big changes?

And i am not talking about comedy, because there Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne never had options, i am talking about the actual history, plots and design of the show, i want to understand.

Sense you asked so nicely I will rundown a few things for you. First off the animation/art style this sudden change caused a lot of fury amongst fans such as myself, the changes were drastic, campy and as one person said 'like it was on LSD'. It was if Derrick Wyatt was drawing up another Scobby-Doo show than a Ben !0 show one my problems was the difference (Ben got smaller, Argit got smaller, Paradox somehow got some grey hair?) which in context didn't make any sense, but I can look past that. I'll get to the core problems the reasons it was revolting to us, Couple with the comedy, almost the ENTIRE universe had been changed and altered now AF/UA weren't perfect but there was a structure and Omniverse shook that structure to it's very core. The fans recoiled in shock and in my case disgust at that everything we had been loyal to and saw before Omniverse was a lie, or retconned and yes the art change did play a role in this. By episode 80 or of those who figured earlier it was a giant middle-finger. Well afterwards a lot of fans I know started leaving in droves from the fanbase as a whole, or the denial that Omniverse didn't happen at all or that it was set in a different universe. Even more fans started to leave when they heard about the reboot and about that time a lot of people just didn't care anymore, we all felt backstabbed and still do some of us. Other issues include Kevin and Gwen becoming secondary characters, plotholes which were probably some of the biggest I'd ever seen in a show, the Ben and Kai relationship, the show feeling forced. (which it was being rushed CN knew it wasn't doing good, they it to shoved to the 6 AM timeslot and finish the contracted 80 episodes.) This list is pretty long but I hope you get the point.

309The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th October 2015, 8:44 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Look people the Ben 10 fan base since Alien Force had been fractured for a long time and the crew of Omniverse who tried make everything to be like the original series after the slow decline of Ultimate Alien just didn't work out. Any show with good ratings and good toy sales would not have new episodes aired at 6 in the morning on weekdays.

310The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th October 2015, 9:39 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I thought we already established that we should not be discussing the faults of past series. If you so crave to talk about past series i encourage you to make another thread and stop spamming this one with off topic opinions.

311The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th October 2015, 11:14 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:I thought we already established that we should not be discussing the faults of past series. If you so crave to talk about past series i encourage you to make another thread and stop spamming this one with off topic opinions.

I was just answering AleSIr19 question nothing more.

312The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th October 2015, 12:37 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer, this thread is about the reboot yes, but that doesnt mean we cant talk about the old shows, because we are talking about the parts of the shows we believes make them good or bad and if you think so, this is a way to say what we believe could make for us, the fans, the reboot good, so is related in some sense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now The Voice, Derrick J. Wyatt style of drawing is a mix of classic american cartoon style (the eyes, line work, body) with manga (details, color, eyes, nose, hair, etc...) so yes, this was his way to draw and he use this way to draw in Teen Titans, Transformers, the first season of Scooby Doo Inc. (the first season is great and the art work is great too i had to say) and Omniverse, because this is the way he draw.

The Style of Drawing that was used before was also use in a lot of shows before, Justice League, Batman The Animated Series.

I believe the change of animation had a lot to do with two things:

1-CN had change and now like to put strange and cool styles of drawing in their shows that are unique, clear and full of color (Regular Show, Adventure Time, Clarence).

2-Because the message of the show changed, this show was about diversity, was about two worlds coming together, in AF and UA we hear and see some aliens, but never before we had seen the alien world mixing with the human world and Omniverse was always about that. The original 60 episodes had a nice and really good story and character Arc, who begin with Ben discovering this awesome and crazy alien world and end up with Ben living in a new type of world.

In Arc 3 we get that change finally happening, the aliens and the humans mix together to fix their home, to fix the planet were they live together and finally they find a way to create one society from two really different.

That is why i love Derrick design, not because it makes Ben looks younger, but because makes the world were Ben lives look really cool, really realistic, not only in the day but also in the night and for me the diversity the design brings is unique.

Gwen and Kevin maybe were move to recurrent characters, but i really dont have a big issue with that, because again the message of Omniverse is "Ben finds a new alien word under his own feets now he need to understand how to live and be in this new world" part of it, i believe McDuffie wanted to show was Rook, because Rook is an alien that come from a planet were nothing never happens and he being in action for the first time is part of that.

I also believe that in 60 episodes they did a great job, because in the end of the series they remember to us the fans that after all Omniverse was about Ben, Kevin and Gwen and they struggling to find his own part in this world, what they wanted to be.

Also, the last 20 episodes, never were in the original plans, this episodes were make from the idea they had for the fith show, but CN never care a shit about the plans and force the crew to put all that ideas in 20 episodes, that is why they are so many plot holes, this 20 episodes was a crew of creators being force to make something they dont believe could be good, but they need to do, because they are workers of CN.

313The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th October 2015, 2:35 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:The Omni Triforcer, this thread is about the reboot yes, but that doesnt mean we cant talk about the old shows, because we are talking about the parts of the shows we believes make them good or bad and if you think so, this is a way to say what we believe could make for us, the fans, the reboot good, so is related in some sense.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now The Voice, Derrick J. Wyatt style of drawing is a mix of classic american cartoon style (the eyes, line work, body) with manga (details, color, eyes, nose, hair, etc...) so yes, this was his way to draw and he use this way to draw in Teen Titans, Transformers, the first season of Scooby Doo Inc. (the first season is great and the art work is great too i had to say) and Omniverse, because this is the way he draw.

The Style of Drawing that was used before was also use in a lot of shows before, Justice League, Batman The Animated Series.

I believe the change of animation had a lot to do with two things:

1-CN had change and now like to put strange and cool styles of drawing in their shows that are unique, clear and full of color (Regular Show, Adventure Time, Clarence).

2-Because the message of the show changed, this show was about diversity, was about two worlds coming together, in AF and UA we hear and see some aliens, but never before we had seen the alien world mixing with the human world and Omniverse was always about that. The original 60 episodes had a nice and really good story and character Arc, who begin with Ben discovering this awesome and crazy alien world and end up with Ben living in a new type of world.

In Arc 3 we get that change finally happening, the aliens and the humans mix together to fix their home, to fix the planet were they live together and finally they find a way to create one society from two really different.

That is why i love Derrick design, not because it makes Ben looks younger, but because makes the world were Ben lives look really cool, really realistic, not only in the day but also in the night and for me the diversity the design brings is unique.

Gwen and Kevin maybe were move to recurrent characters, but i really dont have a big issue with that, because again the message of Omniverse is "Ben finds a new alien word under his own feets now he need to understand how to live and be in this new world" part of it, i believe McDuffie wanted to show was Rook, because Rook is an alien that come from a planet were nothing never happens and he being in action for the first time is part of that.

I also believe that in 60 episodes they did a great job, because in the end of the series they remember to us the fans that after all Omniverse was about Ben, Kevin and Gwen and they struggling to find his own part in this world, what they wanted to be.

Also, the last 20 episodes, never were in the original plans, this episodes were make from the idea they had for the fith show, but CN never care a shit about the plans and force the crew to put all that ideas in 20 episodes, that is why they are so many plot holes, this 20 episodes was a crew of creators being force to make something they dont believe could be good, but they need to do, because they are workers of CN.

I find your take on this very interesting and I respect it. I am glad we can be civil about this now.

314The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th October 2015, 5:51 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

I find your take on this very interesting and I respect it. I am glad we can be civil about this now.
If said about the last 20 episodes are true than Omniverse lasted longer then it should. The concept for the rooters were different than shown in the show. Also 11 year old Ben were intended to appear as part of the time war with a young clockwork.

315The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th October 2015, 7:13 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

If said about the last 20 episodes are true than Omniverse lasted longer then it should. The concept for the rooters were different than shown in the show. Also 11 year old Ben were intended to appear as part of the time war with a young clockwork.
Yeah apparently the time war was supposed to be different since derrick said he was a Big part of the time war maybe ben getting clockwork earlier made time implications but really who knows besides the story artists.

316The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th October 2015, 7:17 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Is ironic, because a lot of people believe Derrick write Omniverse episodes or that he make the show bad, but he never had nothing to do with story, the only ideas he ever had was to use Atomix, Toepick and to make Ben fight againts the Rooters, who in the original plans make also Agreggor to copy Kevin powers.

I believe if Cartoon Network would only give to the crew another series, the fith one they plan, then the Time War could had been better, with more travel through time and dimensions, also more character development. Because i believe one of the worst points of Omniverse was the relationship between Ester and Ben, also how Julie and Ben breack up. So i believe the show needed more time in that matters.

317The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th October 2015, 8:49 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Is ironic, because a lot of people believe Derrick write Omniverse episodes or that he make the show bad, but he never had nothing to do with story, the only ideas he ever had was to use Atomix, Toepick and to make Ben fight againts the Rooters, who in the original plans make also Agreggor to copy Kevin powers.

I believe if Cartoon Network would only give to the crew another series, the fith one they plan, then the Time War could had been better, with more travel through time and dimensions, also more character development. Because i believe one of the worst points of Omniverse was the relationship between Ester and Ben, also how Julie and Ben breack up. So i believe the show needed more time in that matters.
I believe with a reboot the writers can salvage the old stories from the original continuity and create better stories. I believe stories such as malware can be expanded on because of it's potential.

318The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 6th October 2015, 10:45 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The problem is that the reboot is that a reboot, alredy Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne had say they wont be back, they cant be back, because Cartoon Network alredy give them a last chance to fail with Omniverse and they "Fail", that means a lot of the old designers, writers and directors of the show will change.

So now the guest villains will be change for new ones and even i believe the big bad guy of the series will be change for another.

319The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 1:51 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:The problem is that the reboot is that a reboot, alredy Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne had say they wont be back, they cant be back, because Cartoon Network alredy give them a last chance to fail with Omniverse and they "Fail", that means a lot of the old designers, writers and directors of the show will change.

So now the guest villains will be change for new ones and even i believe the big bad guy of the series will be change for another.
We can't confirmed everything you said until we get more official information about the reboot they may keep vilgax.

320The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 2:19 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I know if they kill off a few certain characters, I won't be watching it for sure.

321The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 9:43 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:I know if they kill off a few certain characters, I won't be watching it for sure.

They wont kill any one The Voice and what i am saying was alredy say by Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne in their twitters, they wont be coming back, that means Man of Action has all creative control over the series, what means they can choose a new team of writers or write themselves every episode, they alredy had choose a new Character Designer and is clear they will change or add a lot of new villains.

I am Clear that if they follow the lines of the original series, they will create at less 11 new villains and at less 1 new main villain.

And The Voice, in all Ben 10 history only 4 character had been kill and i believe you all know who his name were, one was one of the Plumbers Kids and was kill by a Forever Knight, yes i am talking about Pierce, the another was Old George, the third was The Parnert of Max and the fourth was Devin.

In Ben 10 there has been deads off the screen (like the deads of the Forever Kings) but until AF and later UA there wasnt deads.

Like this reboot is a reboot, i dont believe that kind of deads out of nowhere are need. So what you should say is "If they begin to erase characters from their canon i wont watch it"

322The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 2:04 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
The Voice wrote:I know if they kill off a few certain characters, I won't be watching it for sure.

They wont kill any one The Voice and what i am saying was alredy say by Charlotte Fullerton and Matt Wayne in their twitters, they wont be coming back, that means Man of Action has all creative control over the series, what means they can choose a new team of writers or write themselves every episode, they alredy had choose a new Character Designer and is clear they will change or add a lot of new villains.

I am Clear that if they follow the lines of the original series, they will create at less 11 new villains and at less 1 new main villain.

And The Voice, in all Ben 10 history only 4 character had been kill and i believe you all know who his name were, one was one of the Plumbers Kids and was kill by a Forever Knight, yes i am talking about Pierce, the another was Old George, the third was The Parnert of Max and the fourth was Devin.

In Ben 10 there has been deads off the screen (like the deads of the Forever Kings) but until AF and later UA there wasnt deads.

Like this reboot is a reboot, i dont believe that kind of deads out of nowhere are need. So what you should say is "If they begin to erase characters from their canon i wont watch it"

Yeah, I know 'kill off' was expression,  I was saying what you put at the end there.

323The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 6:16 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Yeah, I know 'kill off' was expression,  I was saying what you put at the end there.
If anything the reboot should be closely faithful to the source material such as having villains like vilgax.

324The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 9:33 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The problem with the reboots is that they should not touch the same storys that before, yes i know that is shit, but they have to change Gwen, Ben, Max and all the Ben universe in this reboot because they have to, not because they want.

Touching or making again the same old story would and will become boring, so yes, they can put Vilgax there but need to find a new way to do it, because if they dont do it right it will be the same over and over again.

So the reboot need to erase villains, characters, all the world and begin from zero, if they want to do it right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, erase from your mind you will see anything that happen in Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse. Only the original series events can be take in count, a lot of villains, the development and relationships on the original series will and have to be rewriten, erase and reworked from zero, because this is a reboot.

325The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 13 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th October 2015, 10:21 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:The problem with the reboots is that they should not touch the same storys that before, yes i know that is shit, but they have to change Gwen, Ben, Max and all the Ben universe in this reboot because they have to, not because they want.

Touching or making again the same old story would and will become boring, so yes, they can put Vilgax there but need to find a new way to do it, because if they dont do it right it will be the same over and over again.

So the reboot need to erase villains, characters, all the world and begin from zero, if they want to do it right.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other words, erase from your mind you will see anything that happen in Alien Force, Ultimate Alien and Omniverse. Only the original series events can be take in count, a lot of villains, the development and relationships on the original series will and have to be rewriten, erase and reworked from zero, because this is a reboot.
What may be worst is there is no guarantee the reboot may be successful as the original series. Cartoon network is better off settling for good ratings and toy sales at best.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum