Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 7:36 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:why do the power puff girls get to look the same for their reboot but ben 10 has to look drastically different?

The Power Puff Girls doesnt look the same, but they cant change a lot the design, i mean what more they can do with the Power Puff Girls? Nothing more, because it would destroy the cute design.

And they did make some changes, all the new designs are more clean that before, look really good in HD.

Blossom, Red tie it has a color of red less concentrated than before and the design of the tie is different.

Bubbles, Tails now have blue ties in both sides, the design of the hair is different.

Buttercup, has now a new design of hair.

Also the new design works with thinner lines, the Original Powerpuff Girls series worked with thick Lines.

By the way The Powerpuff Girls series add a lot of different elements of design to the original series.

Here you see the pretty ladys behind the new voices...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-fruBE_hLs

And here the animation...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy6FVPcIG0k
oh come on dude theres some differences but overall the design is almost the same

752The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 7:48 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:why do the power puff girls get to look the same for their reboot but ben 10 has to look drastically different?

The Power Puff Girls doesnt look the same, but they cant change a lot the design, i mean what more they can do with the Power Puff Girls? Nothing more, because it would destroy the cute design.

And they did make some changes, all the new designs are more clean that before, look really good in HD.

Blossom, Red tie it has a color of red less concentrated than before and the design of the tie is different.

Bubbles, Tails now have blue ties in both sides, the design of the hair is different.

Also the new design works with thinner lines, the Original Powerpuff Girls series worked with thick Lines.

By the way The Powerpuff Girls series add a lot of different elements of design to the original series.

oh come on dude theres some differences but overall the design is almost the same
The designs for the powerpuff girls for both versions of the series are simplistic.

753The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 11th January 2016, 8:42 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

The designs for the powerpuff girls for both versions of the series are simplistic.

Exactly, The Power puff Girls are really simplistic, while Ben 10 from the other side is really crazy about his themes and tones. Depending of what is the theme of the show and what is the tone then the design always change.

For example in the OS, the series try to be really realistic while really funny about this young boy, his cousin and his grandpa so they used an anime inspired design, with shadows, colors and even more crazy a mix of both styles Oriental and occidental.

In AF they were going for a more mature, serious, dark, teenager, tone and they touch a lot of themes around the teenager age, like relationships, friendships, the lost of your grandparents and that kind of things. So they go for another kind of design, one who try to copy the same design we get in the OS, but was really different, the shadows and the line change a lot.

In UA the color style and palette change a lot, in AF everything was dark until the 3 season and in UA that change, we got more color. Why? Because the Tone and approach to the themes change again.

In Omniverse, the Themes and Tone change, why? Because the Aliens and the humans become the Spotlight in Omniverse and what did AF/UA really wrong was create a realistic and good human/alien community, AF/UA worst designs are the aliens/humans ones, they draw all the Vilgaxia citizens in the same way, all look the same and had the same pink suit.

While AF/UA had something with recycle the same designs of face over and over again changing hair color and other things, Omniverse create unique characters, they create a realistic and unique Alien/human community.

And that is why Cartoon Network reach Derrick J. Wyatt to lead the design of Omniverse. Because the main theme of Omniverse was the diversity, how the aliens and the humans mix together, the spotlight was in the +60 aliens of Ben and also in the designs of the culture around him. So CN knew AF/UA could never capture something like this because they try a lot of times and always fail really hard.

That is the reason why the Reboot have a new design, because the Tone and the Themes of the reboot are different to the previous incarnations of Ben 10, even better, the approach is different and one of the rules of Filmaking is that we visually need to tell the story, in animation how the hell you say visually " i am happy" or "i am sad" with the design and the same happens with the tone and themes...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whatever, sorry for being such an asshole, but that is my way to be, but sorry after all this long way, long pages and nosense discussions about this show, but this is my way to be, so i will apologize and continue my life.

754The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th January 2016, 6:26 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

I had just learned that the image came from a cartoon network dutch Facebook page on December 24, on a Christmas eve.  

http://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/ben-10-2016-series-news-discussion-thread-spoilers.5460711/page-9#post-84124071

755The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th January 2016, 8:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ben 10 Reboot premieres october of this year in europe http://www.regularcapital.com/2016/01/cartoon-network-central-eastern-europe-2016-overview/#.VpVHQGnG40M.twitter

756The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th January 2016, 9:15 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Since I can't quote 2 things at once. I'm just going to say this
1) It's funny how Toonzone hasn't even seen the Cannonbolt and Four Arms image yet. I wanna see how they would react to this.
2) I guess Asia gets Ben 10 in September, and Europe and Africa gets it in October. I wonder when Australia and the US/Canada are getting it.

757The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 12th January 2016, 10:19 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Since I can't quote 2 things at once. I'm just going to say this
1) It's funny how Toonzone hasn't even seen the Cannonbolt and Four Arms image yet. I wanna see how they would react to this.
2) I guess Asia gets Ben 10 in September, and Europe and Africa gets it in October. I wonder when Australia and the US/Canada are getting it.
Oh wait where was it said asia gets it in septemeber?

758The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 13th January 2016, 12:06 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:Since I can't quote 2 things at once. I'm just going to say this
Look at the image with Four Arms and Cannonbolt, it shows the month of September of this year.

759The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 13th January 2016, 1:11 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Look at the image with Four Arms and Cannonbolt, it shows the month of September of this year.
oh i didnt know that it was supposed to correlate with the release dates of the shows i thought they just put it in a random month

760The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 13th January 2016, 1:55 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
oh i didnt know that it was supposed to correlate with the release dates of the shows i thought they just put it in a random  month
I think it was more random since they put the Ben 10 Omniverse logo on there.

761The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 13th January 2016, 5:10 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:

It doesnt have anything to do, i dont believe the month of the poster has something to do with the date when the show will premiere. About the realese dates July and October will be happy months for me, more Ben 10 and Powerpuff Girls also Samurai Jack in the end of year...

Also i believe in Latin America will get in October too. Because Omniverse was premiere the seven of october.

Yahoooo!

762The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th January 2016, 12:58 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Are there any story arcs that you guys would like to see in the reboot? I would personally like to see the ghostfreak arc, the secret of the omnitrix and the malware arc since they all showed when ben shined the most. I do feel that if they do secret of the omnitrix that they could stretch it out and make it more of a miniseries of episodes in the actual series then a movie.

763The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th January 2016, 3:22 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:Are there any story arcs that you guys would like to see in the reboot? I would personally like to see the ghostfreak arc, the secret of the omnitrix and the malware arc since they all showed when ben shined the most. I do feel that if they do secret of the omnitrix that they could stretch it out and make it more of a miniseries of episodes in the actual series then a movie.
Something similar has been done before in over the garden wall and adventure time.

764The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th January 2016, 3:40 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Story Arcs I want to see:

1. An arc with Troy Baker (who voiced Van Kleiss on Generator Rex) voicing the main villain.

2. A 10 part Lucky Girl miniseries, A miniseries for her is good enough.

3. A Sixsix Arc because everyone keeps comparing him with Boba Fett.

765The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th January 2016, 4:04 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
The Omni Triforcer wrote:Are there any story arcs that you guys would like to see in the reboot? I would personally like to see the ghostfreak arc, the secret of the omnitrix and the malware arc since they all showed when ben shined the most. I do feel that if they do secret of the omnitrix that they could stretch it out and make it more of a miniseries of episodes in the actual series then a movie.
Something similar has been done before in over the garden wall and adventure time.
I dont see what you mean can you explain?
MekongTiger wrote:Story Arcs I want to see:

1. An arc with Troy Baker (who voiced Van Kleiss on Generator Rex) voicing the main villain.

I kinda meant past arcs but those are good to

766The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th January 2016, 1:07 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
They have a story arc in the mini series like in adventure time called stakes for example.

767The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th January 2016, 9:26 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Magneto-perfection

1-I mean, this is what they will do, is clear Vilgax cant be the Main Villain of the Season or Arc 1, because they need to present something new, something fresh. We all know a new main villain is the pretty obvious option.

2-This would be gold, we needed something like this in Omniverse, i believe that if we had got something like this in Omniverse the old UA haters would had love it, because Gwen is a good character for his own weight she doesnt need Ben to work and i still believe they have been doing this in all the series a long time ago, but a Mini-Series of 8 episodes would be cool to watch.

In the OS, we got "Lucky Girl" and "Tough Luck", in AF "Time Heals", in UA "Enemy of My Frenemy" and in Omniverse we got "Mud is Thicker than Water", "Mistery Incorporeal", "Charm School" and "Third Time's a Charm".

So why if so many time ago we had been getting 2 to 3 episodes every series around Gwen and Charmcaster, we doesnt get alredy a freacking mini-series?

3-That would be cool, but i dont know, i loved Six Six when i was a kid and Seven Seven was one of the reasons why i hated so much AF, because i never understand why they needed to create another bunty hunter. But it would be pretty cool, the problem is that Six Six, for me is more a Bounty Hunter and that is why the people say he is like Boba Fett because both of them are bounty hunters.

But that would be pretty cool, to see 3 episodes around Six Six, Seven Seven and Eight Eight trying to kill Ben while he tries to stop them from stealing or doing some mission for somebody. If they find the way to dont make it too repetitive, i would buy it...

ultraalien wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
They have a story arc in the mini series like in adventure time called stakes for example.

This is reason why Ben 10 never had a Mini-Series, because Adventure Time is the most popular show they never created, i know that is unfair, because CN had made a lot of shows and i think a lot of them are more entertaining that Adventure Time.

But we have to be clear here, Adventure Time was the first good and popular show around the world CN made about Comedy in his last 4 years. In 2009/2010 we stop getting the good old comedy and we begin to see strange comedy, but any of this shows was entirely good, they all were only good fun. But Adventure Time created a crazy trending topic shit and give a lot of money in toys and stuff.

So i believe CN let Adventure Time become crazy and do a lot of really stupid and crazy things, like make 52 episodes only for a season (when 52 episodes is the number some action and adventure show want to get in CN before they get canceled) and do a Mini-Series of 8 episodes around Marceline are some of this things.

Even with a Regular Show they are doing a movie, when CN stop doing movies a long time ago.

So Ben 10 should have a Mini-Series? Yes i believe the executives should let it happen.

But Ben 10 is near Adventure Time right now? I dont believe it. Ben 10 has a lot to prove to CN, while Adventure Time is alredy a worldwide success slowly dying and that will ask in some moment in the future to someone to kill him...

768The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th January 2016, 9:40 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

About the Old Arcs, i dont want to see the remake shit happen to Ben 10.

That is why i dont want any of the stuff of the OS/AF/UA/Omniverse near the Reboot. If they want to put in the reboot old characters, ok do it, but please if they are villains remake them at less, follow the old names and powers, but reboot to zero the designs and story of this characters.

I would like to see Charmcaster, Hex, Zs'Skyar, The Forever Knights and even Vilgax in the reboot? Yes, but with a lot of changes, i want to see a new Chamcaster and Hex with new backstories, with new designs, the same to every one of this old villains.

Personally to me isnt interesting to see again how Vilgax hunts Ben for the Omnitrix, how Vilgax challenges Ben to fight for the earth destiny and even how Vilgax steal the Omnitrix only for this to be destroy. I dont want to see any of this again. Because i alredy saw it 3 times each...

So if i dont want to see the old arc of Vilgax remake why would i want to see the old Charmcaster and Hex arc remake or Zs'Skyar Arc remake.

What i want is they give a new story, design and motivations to this characters, if they follow the old story a little bit it will be ok, but i will love more the new villains and new story, that the old one, because why the hell then you do a reboot?

769The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 14th January 2016, 9:44 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I think we're better off without Ghostfreak for awhile, because despite I like that plot and I would love to see Ghostfreak and Zs'Skayr in the series, I don't wanna see that plot happening again.
If we did anything like Secret of the Omnitrix, I would just rather have a new plot in general that lead us to Azmuth and everything. A mini-series of episodes would be fun to see, a good show always has some sort of side-plot going on that even if it takes a few episodes, its still worth to see.
But if I want to see something from the story arcs, its gotta be something completely new, because I don't wanna see a lot of the plots re-happen again unless they twist some surprises on us. This show needs to surprise the audience so people can get shocked at the unexpected, even if its like a cliffhanger, it will work best for this series, kinda like what Arrow/Flash, Steven Universe, or other animes do.
But as for as mini-arcs go, I'd like it to consist on some kind of Omnitrix malfunction they have to quest and go try to fix, or some kind of family matter in hand. Maybe even some tension between Max being a Plumber like Garnet's tension between Pearl's mess-up.
One thing I will add, if we do get Vilgax in the series, I hope its hinted at first, and Vilgax doesn't appear til the very end of the series, then that would fit best.

Troy Baker is best choice for villain.... just yes...
Lucky Girl, if there were introduced, I wouldn't mind that happening for awhile, but for 10 episodes? I think I'd rather have 5 so we can have stuff like Stevenbombs.

770The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th January 2016, 1:06 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

So... Toy Fair is coming up soon. Who wants to bet we might see some prototypes? Very Happy

771The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th January 2016, 2:31 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Lukey wrote:So... Toy Fair is coming up soon. Who wants to bet we might see some prototypes? Very Happy
Its possible we might see some toys

772The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th January 2016, 6:58 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Lukey wrote:So... Toy Fair is coming up soon. Who wants to bet we might see some prototypes? Very Happy
Its possible we might see some toys
Knowing Toy Fair, they always have something BIG to reveal to us, and usually we'll get like 2-6 character spoils.
2008 - Revealed Alien Force, 6 aliens, New Ben and Kevin
2009 - There wasn't really much to reveal due to the fact we were still getting more toys from AF.
2010 - Ultimate Alien, 4 Ultimates, Water Hazard, Terraspin, Nanomech, and many characters
2011 - Ultimate Wildmutt, and his voice.
2012 - Omniverse with Feedback, Bloxx, Shocksquatch, Gravattack, Eatle, and many characters
2013 - Toepick and Astrodactyl
2014 - Despite how slow that year was on toys to reveal, all that was shown was Ghostfreak.
I think its most likely we're going to get 6 alien reveals if toys do start coming out in the Fall, and maybe a look on the Rustbucket, and the Omnitrix. This is Playmates we're talking about, who carries TMNT toys, so its unknown where this direction is going. I guess all we can do is stay tuned for what happens literally next month.
NY Toy Fair is February 13-16th, so again... the future remains unknown.

773The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th January 2016, 1:13 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Then we have one month until we see at less the title of the new show and i guess that like this is a reboot, they will launch at less the main character figures like "Ben", "Gwen" and "Max, along of course the main Evil Guy.

Later they will realese i hope so some figures of recurrent villains like the new villains and the old redesign villains.

If we are lucky we wont get only 5 or 6 aliens but the 10 aliens from the beginning. Also i hope to see the Rust Bucket and at less some ship of the bad guy (because the Bad Guy always needs a ship).

774The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th January 2016, 2:32 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:Then we have one month until we see at less the title of the new show and i guess that like this is a reboot, they will launch at less the main character figures like "Ben", "Gwen" and "Max, along of course the main Evil Guy.

Later they will realese i hope so some figures of recurrent villains like the new villains and the old redesign villains.

If we are lucky we wont get only 5 or 6 aliens but the 10 aliens from the beginning. Also i hope to see the Rust Bucket and at less some ship of the bad guy (because the Bad Guy always needs a ship).

i doubt we are gonna see every alien as toys from the start but who really knows

775The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 31 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th January 2016, 4:17 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:Then we have one month until we see at less the title of the new show and i guess that like this is a reboot, they will launch at less the main character figures like "Ben", "Gwen" and "Max, along of course the main Evil Guy.

i doubt we are gonna see every alien as toys from the start but who really knows

If they want to sell this show really well they only need to show four kind of things, five if you want. Of course the Official Title and Art Design of the series isnt one of this things, but they need to show it.

1-Ben, Gwen and Max toys or at less one toy of Ben.

2-One toy of the New Main Bad Guy.

3-Some toys of the new villains, at less two or one.

4-Some toys of the new aliens, at less three or four.

5-The New designs or toys of the Rust Bucket or another kind of ship...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum