Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 40]

401The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th October 2015, 3:21 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

3# Is wrong, Patrick just ran one of the many splintered factions of The Forever Knights, almost every faction had their own Forever King.

6# As well is a bit off, It was never formally stated in OS that the Plumbers was a US government group, it was implied but founded as true.

But whatever.

402The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th October 2015, 5:13 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
6# As well is a bit off, It was never formally stated in OS that the Plumbers was a US government group, it was implied but founded as true.

But whatever.
Unless he got such info from the enhanced pop up edition of Ben 10 years ago.

403The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th October 2015, 5:33 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:3# Is wrong, Patrick just ran one of the many splintered factions of The Forever Knights, almost every faction had their own Forever King.

But whatever.

I will only write something:

3-Forever Knight now were after a dragon and the real forever King was Patrick, never was Enoch or Driscoll, it wasnt until UA when they reconnected everything to the OS.

6-The Plumbers were active again and now they were an alien organization and not a US government organization.

Until The Factions write by David McDermott they never say anything about the factions, in AF it was make really clear that Patrick was the only Forever King and that they chase a Dragon, being stupid enough to think the dragon was a beast, when in OS they understand the aliens.

In Secrets, the episode were Phil makes his debut, Ben 10 vs the 10 Negatives and Be Afray of the Dark, is make pretty clear that the Plumbers are an Earth Organization, created by humans and by the US goverment as part of a defense againts aliens.

It was in Ben 10 Returns were we find a Plumber and new suits, but until a lot later we never found out really well why some people has plates of the plumbers in earth and why the plumbers change.

404The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th October 2015, 7:24 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Any updates? Or are we still waiting for news?

405The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th October 2015, 12:03 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Voice wrote:Any updates? Or are we still waiting for news?
I don't think we're going to get anything for awhile
But I think my best bet will be on the 10th anniversary, December 27.
That's probably the best bet for when we'll get something for Ben 10...
Hopefully a teaser, or a sneak look at the actual art style.

406The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 26th October 2015, 1:23 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
The Voice wrote:Any updates? Or are we still waiting for news?
I don't think we're going to get anything for awhile
But I think my best bet will be on the 10th anniversary, December 27.
That's probably the best bet for when we'll get something for Ben 10...
Hopefully a teaser, or a sneak look at the actual art style.
We will most likely get news at the 2016 cartoon network upfront.

407The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 3:48 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Nothing much revealed but the prototype logo for the Rebooted series.
I say this because OS, AF and OV went through prototype logos a year before the final one was released.
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 12049167_1215366248490217_1002345796833146667_n
To watch the video featuring where the Ben 10 image came from and to get a glimpse of the new Powerpuff Girls series, click the link here:
https://vimeo.com/143717699

408The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 10:53 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Nothing much revealed but the prototype logo for the Rebooted series.
I say this because OS, AF and OV went through prototype logos a year before the final one was released.
The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 12049167_1215366248490217_1002345796833146667_n
To watch the video featuring where the Ben 10 image came from and to get a glimpse of the new Powerpuff Girls series, click the link here:
https://vimeo.com/143717699
I really hope we get some big news soon. Btw like how the logo is a mix of original ben 10 and alien force

409The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 11:43 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

You know what bothers me, is if Ben 10 is so popular as Cartoon Network claims it is. Then why are all the forums like this one mostly empty, I've seen no signs that there is hype for the reboot either on a North American level or International stage, nothing.

410The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 5:26 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:You know what bothers me, is if Ben 10 is so popular as Cartoon Network claims it is. Then why are all the forums like this one mostly empty, I've seen no signs that there is hype for the reboot either on a North American level or International stage, nothing.
The premiere of the reboot is year away and last year cartoon network burn off the last remaining Omniverse episodes. The show is usually popular in merchandise sales.

411The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 6:20 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Heres some more info in the form of tweets.
https://twitter.com/ZeFlamby/status/655873923935031296?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

412The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 8:50 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I don't know...Galactic Kids Next Door is getting lots of hype and it's not even confirmed, also a few my friends think it's wayyy too early for Ben 10 reboot.

413The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 9:38 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:I don't know...Galactic Kids Next Door is getting lots of hype and it's not even confirmed, also a few my friends think it's wayyy too early for Ben 10 reboot.
Galactic kids next door is a fans idea no one at cn thought of it so they can't use it anyway. And its not to early for ben 10 to get rebooted look at amazing spider man he only had 3 years and hes getting rebooted again

414The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 9:49 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
The Voice wrote:I don't know...Galactic Kids Next Door is getting lots of hype and it's not even confirmed, also a few my friends think it's wayyy too early for Ben 10 reboot.
Galactic kids next door is a fans idea no one at cn thought of it so they can't use it anyway. And its not to early for ben 10 to get rebooted look at amazing spider man he only had 3 years and hes getting rebooted again
Actually galactic kids next door were a pitch to cartoon network by the creator.

415The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 9:54 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
Actually galactic kids next door were a pitch to cartoon network.

Yeah and Mr Warburton is taking the petition votes as we speak for it to be made.

416The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 10:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Well remember, not that many people are into Ben 10 in US standards, because fans gave up around half way through Ultimate Alien during Season 2. Another group left Ben 10 because of Omniverse being made, because most people couldn't stand Gwevin being lowered to as recurring roles, and also because of the animation style.

But IMO, I liked the idea Rook happened, and the animation style to me makes Ben 10 look cleaner than UAF.

ANYWAY, Galactic Kids Next Door does have way more hype than Ben 10, because KND is something fans actually group up with 10 years ago, and bringing it back would spike Cartoon Network's ratings, but I think the reason the didn't do this is because their not into having action shows on their network, since only a few shows are airing on CN right now while the rest of it is being burnt off.

But I hope CN does take consideration into allowing Kids Next Door to come back, but I don't think the petitions will do any good, I mean look at Tron Uprising or Young Justice or even Sym-Bionic Titan. A lot of people back in 2011-2013 got really screwed over because of the loss of those shows and others, and that was when CN will still being appreciated, now when you look at it, it's all wonky and screwed over as to say, just go watch our shows online, we don't care about what you want.
The only thing Cartoon Network has done right since then is bringing back Toonami, and that was for Adult Swim.

But to go back on topic, the Ben 10 reboot, I'm not sure how well that'll do, in North America it'll just be streamed all over the internet, because its airing in other countries first. And even if NA gets it before them, which is highly doubtful, it'll be burnt off at 6am, or at 3pm, because that's what Cartoon Network's doing now adays, they can't air anything right.

I think once we get an official teaser or trailer, or anything thus-far big & new, this forum might be as active again as it was back in Omniverse, or even bigger. I guess we just gotta wait and see.

417The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 11:29 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Well remember, not that many people are into Ben 10 in US standards, because fans gave up around half way through Ultimate Alien during Season 2. Another group left Ben 10 because of Omniverse being made, because most people couldn't stand Gwevin being lowered to as recurring roles, and also because of the animation style.

But IMO, I liked the idea Rook happened, and the animation style to me makes Ben 10 look cleaner than UAF.

ANYWAY, Galactic Kids Next Door does have way more hype than Ben 10, because KND is something fans actually group up with 10 years ago, and bringing it back would spike Cartoon Network's ratings, but I think the reason the didn't do this is because their not into having action shows on their network, since only a few shows are airing on CN right now while the rest of it is being burnt off.

But I hope CN does take consideration into allowing Kids Next Door to come back, but I don't think the petitions will do any good, I mean look at Tron Uprising or Young Justice or even Sym-Bionic Titan. A lot of people back in 2011-2013 got really screwed over because of the loss of those shows and others, and that was when CN will still being appreciated, now when you look at it, it's all wonky and screwed over as to say, just go watch our shows online, we don't care about what you want.
The only thing Cartoon Network has done right since then is bringing back Toonami, and that was for Adult Swim.

But to go back on topic, the Ben 10 reboot, I'm not sure how well that'll do, in North America it'll just be streamed all over the internet, because its airing in other countries first. And even if NA gets it before them, which is highly doubtful, it'll be burnt off at 6am, or at 3pm, because that's what Cartoon Network's doing now adays, they can't air anything right.

I think once we get an official teaser or trailer, or anything thus-far big & new, this forum might be as active again as it was back in Omniverse, or even bigger. I guess we just gotta wait and see.
The other cartoon networks have better scheduling then what the U.S has right now.

Last edited by ultraalien on 28th October 2015, 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

418The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 11:30 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Well remember, not that many people are into Ben 10 in US standards, because fans gave up around half way through Ultimate Alien during Season 2. Another group left Ben 10 because of Omniverse being made, because most people couldn't stand Gwevin being lowered to as recurring roles, and also because of the animation style.

The other cartoon networks have better scheduling then what the u.s has right now.
So true.

419The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 28th October 2015, 11:52 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

The other cartoon networks have better scheduling then what the u.s has right now.
So true.
Some of that stemmed from years of bad decisions from management like having live-action shows on cartoon network which is why theirs only a few shows on cartoon network getting to where there at now.

420The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th October 2015, 1:42 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

A lot of the fears my friends are suffering from for the reboot, is that it's just going to be like Teen Titans GO!.

421The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th October 2015, 2:02 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:A lot of the fears my friends are suffering from for the reboot, is that it's just going to be like Teen Titans GO!.
Well i have faith in Moa that they will do right by ben 10 so i hope not.
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

So true.
Some of that stemmed from years of bad decisions from management like having live-action shows on cartoon network which is why theirs only a few shows on cartoon network getting to where there at now.
Live action cn was the worst it was such a bad idea. Yeah definitely once we get a trailer this forum will be so active. I am surprised that they allowed ben 10 to be rebooted since they killed off all their other action shows although its probably sadly because ben 10 has so much potential in toys then anything else and thats probably why they wont do galactic kids next door even though id love to see it

422The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th October 2015, 2:54 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:A lot of the fears my friends are suffering from for the reboot, is that it's just going to be like Teen Titans GO!.
Well i have faith in Moa that they will do right by ben 10 so i hope not.
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

So true.
Live action cn was the worst it was such a bad idea. Yeah definitely once we get a trailer this forum will be so active. I am surprised that they allowed ben 10 to be rebooted since they killed off all their other action shows although its probably sadly because ben 10 has so much potential in toys then anything else and thats probably why they wont do galactic kids next door even though id love to see it
You mustn't forget Powerpuff Girls retained it's popularity in merchandising worldwide long after the show ended. They are working slowly toward a cartoon network that appeals to both boys and girls.

423The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th October 2015, 9:51 pm

Gravattacker

Gravattacker
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Have you seen the new logo?

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Ben10r11

424The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 29th October 2015, 10:00 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Gravattacker wrote:Have you seen the new logo?

The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Ben10r11
Yeah we were just talking about it i like how its a mix of the os logo and af/ua/ov logo with the ben part being green instead of black and the 10 having the omnitrix in it instead of the energy symbol which in retrospect made no sense they shouldve had it be the omnitrix in it from the start

425The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 17 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 30th October 2015, 4:00 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

I had just learned that Nollan Obena who worked on generator rex and the original Ben 10 series is art directer for the 5th series. https://www.linkedin.com/in/nollanobena

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum