Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

376The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th October 2015, 5:09 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
The Voice wrote:I was talking to a friend the other day and he said, he wouldn't watch the reboot unless they get Tara Strong to voice young Ben again. Come to think of it I've been hearing a lot things coming from friends, like you may not realize it but Argit has a pretty big fanbase and those people are like 'Argit is not in it? Forget the reboot!' I don't blame them I am a Argit fan myself.

The Problem is This is a Freaking Reboot, is like they cant put Argit there and say hello my name is Argit and you know me for reasons that will not happen until 5 years in the future.

I will explain to the people how they should watch the first episode of this reboot and what to expect:

Imagine a paper in blank, there isnt anything there, is only a paper in blank, forget everything; OS, AF, UA, Omniverse, forget every single character and story, everything. Now only imagine the paper in blank.

And now see the reboot...

Is so simple like that, if the reboot is a reboot, they will present from zero everything, that means change personalities, change events, change things, even if the reboot allow some past things be careful dont get your expectations too high, because they will change something.

So simple like that, this is a reboot, this is not AF/UA/Omniverse, when this series begin, maybe Ben wont have yet the Omnitrix, maybe for the big surprise he will have and the show will take a different road to tell a new type of history, who knows? Who cares?

Only imagine a paper in blank and then see the show, because if you expect to see anything of UA then you dont understand anything simple like, Ben here have 10 years old, he doesnt need to be in love of Julie, Gwen doesnt need to be in love of Kevin, they will not put that side in the show, maybe for your surprise the Plumbers will be active and Julie could be the child of an Asian Plumber and Kai too, who knows? Who cares?

Only remember AF created from zero new personalities for Ben, Kevin and Gwen, Because the original Kevin would have kill Ben, Gwen would have stop Kevin and be the only one neutral, Ben would have been more inmature and his development to be mature would have been more pronounced, so in the AF we should have obtained, but we didnt, the team in AF would had been a disaster until the end of episode 13 or even before when they begin to become better friends, that would have been more mature, serious and emotional.

So with that in mind, we should know the creative of the reboot should and will only take names of old villains and old characters and created from zero, in some case they will remake the character using parts of the 4 old designs (like in the Forever Knights or Vilgax) but i expect something new, different and exciting.

That make me feel like Omniverse could have been even better.

I know what a reboot is, I was just saying what people have told me how they feel about the reboot, some people don't care period. But what this comes down to is ratings for CN, it's simple Capitalism if it doesn't make money it doesn't stay on. So with a dwindling old fanbase, CN sees International attention is the best way to milk the rest of what is left of this franchise.

377The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th October 2015, 2:19 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

This Franchise has a lot to offer if you reboot it, like they did or making a sequel to Omniverse in both ways we had a lot to see, we will, and even wont, see a lot of things, but we could have seen a lot of great things in the road Omniverse maked.

Is simple, AF and UA were a little part of the big places this franchise can touch, Omniverse was almost the same size of both series together so is the same thing and the OS was the base of the tree. So this franchise in both ways has a lot of places to go or touch.

Cartoon Network is making this for money? Maybe, but it was one of the right choices, yes, because AF/UA was exhausting, Omniverse maybe was good but a second show maybe was going to end like UA, but in both roads we have a lot to tell.

From a new and exciting beginning to see how Ben become so depressant, what happen when Ben was 20 years old? I will never know i would like to know...

I expect this reboot is good and i expect they erase EVERYTHING FROM OS TO OMNIVERSE, so clear, so simple and it will be because in the moment they present Gwen, Ben and Kevin all that old franchise canon will be erase from timeline, if Man of Action dont play the time travel trick or even worst the travel through dimensions.

378The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th October 2015, 2:44 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:This Franchise has a lot to offer if you reboot it, like they did or making a sequel to Omniverse in both ways we had a lot to see, we will, and even wont, see a lot of things, but we could have seen a lot of great things in the road Omniverse maked.

Is simple, AF and UA were a little part of the big places this franchise can touch, Omniverse was almost the same size of both series together so is the same thing and the OS was the base of the tree. So this franchise in both ways has a lot of places to go or touch.

Cartoon Network is making this for money? Maybe, but it was one of the right choices, yes, because AF/UA was exhausting, Omniverse maybe was good but a second show maybe was going to end like UA, but in both roads we have a lot to tell.

From a new and exciting beginning to see how Ben become so depressant, what happen when Ben was 20 years old? I will never know i would like to know...

I expect this reboot is good and i expect they erase EVERYTHING FROM OS TO OMNIVERSE, so clear, so simple and it will be because in the moment they present Gwen, Ben and Kevin all that old franchise canon will be erase from timeline, if Man of Action dont play the time travel trick or even worst the travel through dimensions.

See this? This talk we are having right now, it's just a conflict of interests. With that said I have nothing left to say at the moment.

379The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st October 2015, 2:51 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:This Franchise has a lot to offer if you reboot it, like they did or making a sequel to Omniverse in both ways we had a lot to see, we will, and even wont, see a lot of things, but we could have seen a lot of great things in the road Omniverse maked.

They are not going to EVERYTHING FROM OS TO OMNIVERSE because this is going to be a different universe then the original one. They can't just erase a universe Right? (someone screams out "but in and then there were none..." i cut them off and say shut up)

380The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st October 2015, 7:26 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I wasnt talking about the universe, i was talking about how the things will look, how the characters will be, this things can and could be erased, this doesnt have to be kind and nice like Omniverse that make really cool redesigns of everything from OS to UA mixing the different designs, the different origins and even the different ways to be, of the same characters through OS-UA, that is one of the reasons why the series end up failing because try to please the fans giving them what they wanted and what they needed.

For me this series needs to move the floor, because or it moves the floor and becomes good for the exciting and unknown that is or follow the same line of before and gives the fans a chance to do the same that happen to Omniverse and will begin to judge by the changes or they could just mix everything and get a smoothie.

By the way awesome Star Wars trailer, it presents really well the tone, the ambient and the motivations of the main characters. But what i could not forgive is if they give to us another freacking Death Star and what make me more excited is how good the writing is, nobody in this galaxy would believe a princess, a renegade, the last hope and a chewie saved the galaxy, even better nobody would ever know inside the empire that Dark Vader repented and change his way to act.

The best of all, the freacking realistic light saber fights are back.

381The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st October 2015, 12:38 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:I wasnt talking about the universe, i was talking about how the things will look, how the characters will be, this things can and could be erased, this doesnt have to be kind and nice like Omniverse that make really cool redesigns of everything from OS to UA mixing the different designs, the different origins and even the different ways to be, of the same characters through OS-UA, that is one of the reasons why the series end up failing because try to please the fans giving them what they wanted and what they needed.

For me this series needs to move the floor, because or it moves the floor and becomes good for the exciting and unknown that is or follow the same line of before and gives the fans a chance to do the same that happen to Omniverse and will begin to judge by the changes or they could just mix everything and get a smoothie.

By the way awesome Star Wars trailer, it presents really well the tone, the ambient and the motivations of the main characters. But what i could not forgive is if they give to us another freacking Death Star and what make me more excited is how good the writing is, nobody in this galaxy would believe a princess, a renegade, the last hope and a chewie saved the galaxy, even better nobody would ever know inside the empire that Dark Vader repented and change his way to act.

The best of all, the freacking realistic light saber fights are back.  

AleSlr19 every time you talk about Ben 10 it makes me cringe and my gut knots up tight, you are the most outlandish Ben 10 fan I have ever come across. You are still a kid yet you make it seem like you know better than everyone else, that said your opinion is valuable as a fan just like everyone else's myself included.

382The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 21st October 2015, 5:40 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

And on that note, let's not start an argument people, seriously... this is supposed to be a topic about the Reboot
Not us giving out our opinions on how Ben 10 was and stating the bad factors enough for us to argue about it.

383The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 12:34 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:And on that note, let's not start an argument people, seriously... this is supposed to be a topic about the Reboot
Not us giving out our opinions on how Ben 10 was and stating the bad factors enough for us to argue about it.

My apologizes Ebomnitrix, so on the subject of the reboot what kind of villains can we expect or not expect?

384The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 12:45 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:And on that note, let's not start an argument people, seriously... this is supposed to be a topic about the Reboot

My apologizes  Ebomnitrix, so on the subject of the reboot what kind of villains can we expect or not expect?
I think we may have some of the iconic and classic villains like Dr. Animo and Forever Knights.

385The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 2:21 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:

My apologizes  Ebomnitrix, so on the subject of the reboot what kind of villains can we expect or not expect?
I think we may have some of the iconic and classic villains like Dr. Animo and Forever Knights.
TBH, I can only see those villains and Vilgax returning. Because I doubt we would be lucky enough to have Clancy, Rojo, Sublimino or even surprisingly Captain Shaw or Road Crew return, those are people Ben 10's not so very knowable over and if they returned, I would be stunned.

386The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 2:30 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:

TBH, I can only see those villains and Vilgax returning. Because I doubt we would be lucky enough to have Clancy, Rojo, Sublimino or even surprisingly Captain Shaw or Road Crew return, those are people Ben 10's not so very knowable over and if they returned, I would be stunned.
I think we may forgotten Charmcaster and Hex they should be famous enough to be included in a reboot. Rojo has a good chance than the other less knowable you mentioned since she appeared in more than one series.

Last edited by ultraalien on 22nd October 2015, 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total

387The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 2:53 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:

I think we may forget Charmcaster and Hex they should be famous enough to be included in a reboot. Rojo has a good chance than the other less knowable you mentioned since she appeared in more than one series.
Well to be fair, if we're seeing the villains in used in every series, than we're going to expect: Vilgax, Dr. Animo, Hex, Charmcaster, Rojo, Forever Knights, Vulkanus, Ghostfreak, the SixSix/SevenSeven/EightEight trio, and if we wanna count popular AF villains than Psyphon, Albedo, Darkstar and the Highbreed/DNAliens.
But I think we're going to get a lot of villains returning, at most 1 or 2, I think a lot of them won't come back, so this will be interesting.

388The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 3:01 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
The Voice wrote:

I think we may forget Charmcaster and Hex they should be famous enough to be included in a reboot. Rojo has a good chance than the other less knowable you mentioned since she appeared in more than one series.
Well to be fair, if we're seeing the villains in used in every series, than we're going to expect: Vilgax, Dr. Animo, Hex, Charmcaster, Rojo, Forever Knights, Vulkanus, Ghostfreak, the SixSix/SevenSeven/EightEight trio, and if we wanna count popular AF villains than Psyphon, Albedo, Darkstar and the Highbreed/DNAliens.
But I think we're going to get a lot of villains returning, at most 1 or 2, I think a lot of them won't come back, so this will be interesting.
A lot the villains who appeared in the original series were mostly featured in a stand alone episode format. So I can see the only popular and well known villains returning down the road. So bringing all the original series villains back would likely require more than 52 episodes than the original series if you include new and old villains.

389The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 4:08 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

http://geeknation.com/podcasts/cast-of-characters-ep-7-andrea-romano/#.VifIU8eGE4w.twitter

In this podcast, Yuri Lowenthal said that Cartoon Network currently has a trend where they cast 10 year old actors to voice 10 year old characters and 15 year old actors to voice 15 year old characters.

390The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 5:18 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I miss Clancy, he's someone who I think would have a cool backstory. Also if you want the OS villains you might want to count Phil, Zombozo and The Negative 10 which were most of the baddies. I liked the Road Crew also.

391The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 22nd October 2015, 10:53 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I alredy say it, this reboot should and would clearly use back the MAIN VILLAINS like Vilgax, The Forever Knights, Kevin 11 and Zs'Skyar.

Later they have to see if they want to use back the nemesis and iconic villains of Ben 10, like Dr. Animo, Chamcaster and Hex are.    

Because Clancy, Rojo, Sublimino, Zombozo, Circus Freaks, Slix Vigma, Phil and a lot of another villains were Secondary Villains i know it sounds sad, but Dr. Animo, Chamcaster and Hex are legally Secondary villains.

We need to remember Ben 10 was a series that was into the Road Movie Genre, they used a lot the villain of the week, like they travel to New York and find Kevin, they go to a mall and find Sublimino, that kind of things, is like the reboot will need yes or yes a lot of new villains, because the series moves using this kind of villains.

They need at less a new big villain, to make the thrill and the mistery, because in Ben 10 we had this great mistery around 13 episodes of who is Vilgax? and around 30 episodes of Who are the Forever Knights? and in the second case we never get a right answer. Kevin 11 was a nemesis and Zs'Skyar a crazy alien so you know...

They will need something new for that first 13 episodes...

OS had Vilgax, AF had the Highbreeds, UA had Agreggor and Omniverse Khyber, who is the big mistery of the Reboot?

392The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd October 2015, 2:56 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

MekongTiger wrote:http://geeknation.com/podcasts/cast-of-characters-ep-7-andrea-romano/#.VifIU8eGE4w.twitter

In this podcast, Yuri Lowenthal said that Cartoon Network currently has a trend where they cast 10 year old actors to voice 10 year old characters and 15 year old actors to voice 15 year old characters.
I don't wanna listen to the whole thing where exactly does he say this?

393The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd October 2015, 9:28 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
MekongTiger wrote:http://geeknation.com/podcasts/cast-of-characters-ep-7-andrea-romano/#.VifIU8eGE4w.twitter

But if i dont remember wrong, Clancy is one of the last shows CN put in air and Clancy was voice by the creator.

394The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd October 2015, 10:27 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Yuri said it at 29:27.

395The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd October 2015, 11:39 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:

But if i dont remember wrong, Clancy is one of the last shows CN put in air and Clancy was voice by the creator.

No Clancy from the first Ben 10 show, the bug guy.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/images/6/65/Clancy3.png/revision/latest?cb=20100413130636

396The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd October 2015, 12:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/ben10/images/6/65/Clancy3.png/revision/latest?cb=20100413130636
Yeah your thinking of clarence

397The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd October 2015, 1:25 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

I am sorry with so many talking about Ben 10 OS Clancy (who was awesome and underrated), i say it wrong.

Clarence is the show, and his creator was the original voice actor, but later they change the voice actor to another guy because of an "accident". But until now a lot of adult or young voice actors are the ones who Cartoon Network uses to pretty much everything.

But of course we had alredy some cases of really young voice actors (but not kids) like:

-Zach Callison (Steven from Steven Universe) who had 17 when the show begin and now has 18.

-Sean Giambrone (Jeff from Clarence) who has 16.

-Jeremy Shada (Finn from Adventure Time) who has 18.

-Kyla Rae Kowalewski (Anais from Gumball) who has 16.

But yes there it is only one case of a kid and that would be Gumball, the voice actor has like 13 year olds and also Darwin. But if i remember well they change the voice actors in the 3 season or so because now they sound different.

I dont know, in Alien Force they changed the voice actor of Ben, Gwen and Kevin, the girl who made the voice acting of Gwen was beautiful.

The case is, Alien Force was a soft reboot, this is a reboot, so i believe they will change again the voice actors. I dont know, Yuri was an okay change, the same with Gwen and Kevin, and in Omniverse they alredy remind us why Tara Strong was so good like Ben 10 not Ben 16, but they are in charge i guess and can change everything or nothing.

398The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 23rd October 2015, 5:58 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
The Voice wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

I am sorry with so many talking about Ben 10 OS Clancy (who was awesome and underrated), i say it wrong.

Clarence is the show, and his creator was the original voice actor, but later they change the voice actor to another guy because of an "accident". But until now a lot of adult or young voice actors are the ones who Cartoon Network uses to pretty much everything.

But of course we had alredy some cases of really young voice actors (but not kids) like:

-Zach Callison (Steven from Steven Universe) who had 17 when the show begin and now has 18.

-Sean Giambrone (Jeff from Clarence) who has 16.

-Jeremy Shada (Finn from Adventure Time) who has 18.

-Kyla Rae Kowalewski (Anais from Gumball) who has 16.

But yes there it is only one case of a kid and that would be Gumball, the voice actor has like 13 year olds and also Darwin. But if i remember well they change the voice actors in the 3 season or so because now they sound different.  

I dont know, in Alien Force they changed the voice actor of Ben, Gwen and Kevin, the girl who made the voice acting of Gwen was beautiful.

The case is, Alien Force was a soft reboot, this is a reboot, so i believe they will change again the voice actors. I dont know, Yuri was an okay change, the same with Gwen and Kevin, and in Omniverse they alredy remind us why Tara Strong was so good like Ben 10 not Ben 16, but they are in charge i guess and can change everything or nothing.

That's misstated Alien Force was not in any way shape or form a reboot, it was a continuity of OS. If it was a reboot Ben would have still been 10 and we would have saw what we are getting now.

399The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 24th October 2015, 4:37 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I say "SOFT REBOOT" what that means?

They reboot some things of the original canon and change them, like they did with:

1-Ben and Kevin personalities who had more pronounced personalities.

2-Vulkanus body, Vulkanus who was a guy with a strong body become a guy with a baby body without explanation. That count like reboot.

3-Forever Knight now were after a dragon and the real forever King was Patrick, never was Enoch or Driscoll, it wasnt until UA when they reconnected everything to the OS.

4-Kevin father was the partnert of Max, he now lived in Bellwood and now he was an alien.

5-Gwen powers were not the same that Charmcaster or Hex, she was an alienl she never used magic but instead Mana alien powers that came from his grandmother Vera.

6-The Plumbers were active again and now they were an alien organization and not a US government organization.

That is a soft reboot, they change things from the original material but doesnt erase everything only some things, a reboot is when they change everything.

400The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 16 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 25th October 2015, 12:43 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:I say "SOFT REBOOT" what that means?

They reboot some things of the original canon and change them, like they did with:

1-Ben and Kevin personalities who had more pronounced personalities.

2-Vulkanus body, Vulkanus who was a guy with a strong body become a guy with a baby body without explanation. That count like reboot.

3-Forever Knight now were after a dragon and the real forever King was Patrick, never was Enoch or Driscoll, it wasnt until UA when they reconnected everything to the OS.

4-Kevin father was the partnert of Max, he now lived in Bellwood and now he was an alien.

5-Gwen powers were not the same that Charmcaster or Hex, she was an alienl she never used magic but instead Mana alien powers that came from his grandmother Vera.

6-The Plumbers were active again and now they were an alien organization and not a US government organization.

That is a soft reboot, they change things from the original material but doesnt erase everything only some things, a reboot is when they change everything.

#2 was actually explained in The Ballad of Mr. Baumann, but they could re-explain it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum