Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 15 of 40]

351The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th October 2015, 7:43 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

MOA thinks the reboot will be great https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/654869262025134080

352The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th October 2015, 8:04 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I'm hoping we get a new catchy theme song.
And hopefully the song is kinda something you'd hear from There For Tomorrow or Paramore. Because Ben 10 taking a nice rock-tone (like soft-rock, not hard-rock or metal) along with something alieny would fit perfect for the show.
Basically making it like Generator Rex's or Omniverse's theme. Even Young Justice's.

353The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th October 2015, 8:09 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I'm hoping we get a new catchy theme song.
And hopefully the song is kinda something you'd hear from There For Tomorrow or Paramore. Because Ben 10 taking a nice rock-tone (like soft-rock, not hard-rock or metal) along with something alieny would fit perfect for the show.
Basically making it like Generator Rex's or Omniverse's theme. Even Young Justice's.
Yeah i would love that we definitely need a new theme song or just a modern take on the old theme song.

354The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th October 2015, 11:18 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
Yeah i would love that we definitely need a new theme song or just a modern take on the old theme song.
You know what would be funny? If instead of getting a reboot, we got a sequel to OS that cancels out everything AF-Omniverse ever did, like what Dragonball Super did to GT. That would be hilarious...

355The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th October 2015, 11:22 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
You know what would be funny? If instead of getting a reboot, we got a sequel to OS that cancels out everything AF-Omniverse ever did, like what Dragonball Super did to GT. That would be hilarious...
Nah i wouldn't like that because even though it had its faults i still liked af-ov and i feel its better to restart the whole thing then confuse people by rebooting just that part of the franchise.

356The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 16th October 2015, 11:34 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Well dragon ball super had help with dragon ball kai in japan. Kai was meant simplify the dragon ball anime continuity. I suspect their using a Ben 10 reboot to clean out continuity.

357The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th October 2015, 12:26 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Well dragon ball super had help with dragon ball kai in japan. Kai was meant simplify the dragon ball anime continuity. I suspect their using a Ben 10 reboot to clean out continuity.

"Clean Out?" What do you mean by that? Just because it's a reboot doesn't mean we have to return to square nothing.  But I do fear another impending disaster with this reboot.

358The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th October 2015, 1:12 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

"Clean Out?" What do you mean by that? Just because it's a reboot doesn't mean we have to return to square nothing.  But I do fear another impending disaster with this reboot.
One is take make Ben 10 more accessible for the kids, take clean concepts from the old continuity and make better stories. They tried to make everything work in Omniverse but the results were mixed at best so they decided to erase everything. So at this point only events of the original Ben 10 series would matter at this point.

359The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th October 2015, 9:02 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix the problem i believe you are not seeing is that Generator Rex was a series about a Teenager at best i can say Rex was at less 16 or even 17, while Ben in this series need and will be 10 years old, there it is a big difference between a show around a kid of 10 years and a show about a kid of 16/17 years old.

The other thing is the tone, Generator Rex is more serious in a strange sense that Ben 10 always was, the series always has this light tone and under that was some serious stuff.

The reboot wont be and shouldnt be anything close to AF/UA or it will be a failure, because AF/UA try to be desperately serious and mature, if this series wants to be serious and mature (and it wont be) the themes need to flow naturally not to be a rule to follow.

A lot of themes can be touch about Ben 10, his relationship with his family, why he is so annoying, why he has fear, how a kid struggle with having this great power and how he feels, how in the beginning he feels having this powers is awesome but how in the end he find out the Omnitrix destroy his chances of having a regular life forever.

A lot can be touch, a lot was alredy touch in only 1 series, Ben 10 relationship with Kevin 11 like nemesis alredy touch a lot of that, Kevin is how Ben would had been if he uses the powers in a wrong way, Ben is everything Kevin wanted to be but never will be, so is cool.

But this will be a series for kids.

The only reason Cartoon Network created this reboot, was because Ultimate Alien fail this city, was because after Ultimate Alien Finale Cartoon Network realized the adventure/action series trying to be desperately dark/mature/emotional/serious/adult after The Dark Knight of Nolan become a success in 2008 were a thing of the past.

Cartoon Network realized then they needed to do more shows like Adventure Time or Regular Show, bizarre and hipsters shows, that never treated to be something desperately like AF/UA because these show were something naturally.

So they decided to make Omniverse, the last chance of Charlotte Fullerton, Matt Wayne and Matt Youngberg to make proud Cartoon Network and had a hit like AF was and they did it, they did the best action Ben 10 series we will never get.

But they fail, because the comedy Cartoon Network was trying to inject in the show never liked the Ben 10 fans, after the 3 season they begin to put more comedy in and after season 6 CN realized Omniverse also had fail the city and decide to give Omniverse crew 2 seasons to put all the shit they think for the 5 series.

So now the Reboot is the chance of Cartoon Network of do the same they did like 7 years ago with Alien Force and change the tone of the show for the new audience target and also to the new cool mode. In the year 2008 the cool thing was the dark/serious/emotional/adult/mature superheroes shows and movies, so they created AF.

In 2016 was in the new cool thing in the superhero genre? Because in DC they cant get rid of the stupid dark and gritty tone, they believe will give their movies character development, emotional moments, good direction and script. When is not like that.

Or they will follow Marvel line, like Omniverse did, not giving a crap about the tone, genre or anything, only being the more attached to the canon or source and also the more creative and interesting they can but setting aside the character development?

360The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th October 2015, 10:18 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Maybe if Dwayne McDuffie hadn't died things wouldn't have ended up like this...I mean he was already writing the first two episodes of Omniverse before he died.

361The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th October 2015, 3:05 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:Ebomnitrix the problem i believe you are not seeing is that Generator Rex was a series about a Teenager at best i can say Rex was at less 16 or even 17, while Ben in this series need and will be 10 years old, there it is a big difference between a show around a kid of 10 years and a show about a kid of 16/17 years old.

The other thing is the tone, Generator Rex is more serious in a strange sense that Ben 10 always was, the series always has this light tone and under that was some serious stuff.

The reboot wont be and shouldnt be anything close to AF/UA or it will be a failure, because AF/UA try to be desperately serious and mature, if this series wants to be serious and mature (and it wont be) the themes need to flow naturally not to be a rule to follow.

A lot of themes can be touch about Ben 10, his relationship with his family, why he is so annoying, why he has fear, how a kid struggle with having this great power and how he feels, how in the beginning he feels having this powers is awesome but how in the end he find out the Omnitrix destroy his chances of having a regular life forever.

A lot can be touch, a lot was alredy touch in only 1 series, Ben 10 relationship with Kevin 11 like nemesis alredy touch a lot of that, Kevin is how Ben would had been if he uses the powers in a wrong way, Ben is everything Kevin wanted to be but never will be, so is cool.

But this will be a series for kids.

The only reason Cartoon Network created this reboot, was because Ultimate Alien fail this city, was because after Ultimate Alien Finale Cartoon Network realized the adventure/action series trying to be desperately dark/mature/emotional/serious/adult after The Dark Knight of Nolan become a success in 2008 were a thing of the past.

Cartoon Network realized then they needed to do more shows like Adventure Time or Regular Show, bizarre and hipsters shows, that never treated to be something desperately like AF/UA because these show were something naturally.

So they decided to make Omniverse, the last chance of Charlotte Fullerton, Matt Wayne and Matt Youngberg to make proud Cartoon Network and had a hit like AF was and they did it, they did the best action Ben 10 series we will never get.

But they fail, because the comedy Cartoon Network was trying to inject in the show never liked the Ben 10 fans, after the 3 season they begin to put more comedy in and after season 6 CN realized Omniverse also had fail the city and decide to give Omniverse crew 2 seasons to put all the shit they think for the 5 series.

So now the Reboot is the chance of Cartoon Network of do the same they did like 7 years ago with Alien Force and change the tone of the show for the new audience target and also to the new cool mode. In the year 2008 the cool thing was the dark/serious/emotional/adult/mature superheroes shows and movies, so they created AF.

In 2016 was in the new cool thing in the superhero genre? Because in DC they cant get rid of the stupid dark and gritty tone, they believe will give their movies character development, emotional moments, good direction and script. When is not like that.

Or they will follow Marvel line, like Omniverse did, not giving a crap about the tone, genre or anything, only being the more attached to the canon or source and also the more creative and interesting they can but setting aside the character development?
Liked that arrow reference!
where did generator rex come from we weren't talking about that?

362The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th October 2015, 6:25 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I wasn't saying it should be dark and mature as Generator Rex, I just meant how it was more light-toned at certain events and other stuff.
Plus I wasn't really talking about Gen Rex that much for it to be a main thing.
And also I think we don't need another Adventure Time or Regular Show, if you look at those shows now they haven't been as good in awhile, more Adventure Time then Regular Show.
Adventure Time yes has a good plot and everything else, but the one thing its lacked in the past few seasons is the writing, cause they act all "Whatever" and they haven't put any focus on the main characters in a long time until things get serious.
Regular Show at the moment is turning back to what it used to be before those 2 seasons of the C.J. relationship (which some of it was good but most of it was kinda bland), which is a good thing since now its starting to turn more than decent again.
But aside that, I think Ben 10 needs to be its own thing and not be like another show or follow its other procedures. I don't care if they use stuff from AF-OV, because honestly I want them to use stuff from that series so its not forgotten, but it should be its own separate thing.
Also nice Arrow reference, DO A FLASH REFERENCE NEXT! Very Happy

363The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 17th October 2015, 6:42 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I hope albedo is in the reboot hes awesome. Hes not like Ben at all some might say hes the reverse. Very Happy That was for you Ebomnitrix

364The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th October 2015, 12:26 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

https://40.media.tumblr.com/04f81ba08ac79b24629e0ff3f858f19d/tumblr_nweft8av631u27x8lo1_1280.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/2f9a55969d76d2db504b77d94d7d8024/tumblr_nweft8av631u27x8lo2_1280.jpg

I have never seen these before, does anybody know anything about them?

365The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th October 2015, 5:25 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The Voice wrote:https://40.media.tumblr.com/04f81ba08ac79b24629e0ff3f858f19d/tumblr_nweft8av631u27x8lo1_1280.jpg

https://41.media.tumblr.com/2f9a55969d76d2db504b77d94d7d8024/tumblr_nweft8av631u27x8lo2_1280.jpg

I have never seen these before, does anybody know anything about them?
Yeah ive seen them they are some kinda comic never read them the artwork turned me off They are like 7 years old

366The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th October 2015, 7:51 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The problem with a lot of elements from AF-OV is that Omniverse elements were a development of the UA ones, and UA ones were a development of the AF ones so for me i believe they should not use a lot of that for now.

Because if you want to present Albedo you need first to present Azmuth, Galvan Prime and it can be done in the same way Omniverse did, but in the other side Azmuth is the end of the show, is the end of an era, until AF we didnt know a lot of Azmuth, even worst until UA/Omniverse we never get a good chance to see how was Galvan Prime, how was Azmuth. Because the character was the big reveal of the series, the character was the first time in all the series Ben go to the unknown, travel through space.

So they shouldnt present Azmuth until the end of the first seasons and then they should present Eunice (if the character will exist), Myaxx and Albedo (if he exist too).

The big problem of AF/UA/Omniverse is they present a development from old characters, so the big answer to the problem would be present a lot of this villains in this reboot, but them everything would need to grow or develop more faster and the series would had the risk to be bad.

And by the way, The Flash never had a great quote i could use, Flash never say something to the metahumans when he stop them, not like Oliver with his "You fail this city" or "Felicity you fail this omelette". Yes the only big quote is the one from Eobard "Run Barry, Run" or the big quote from Zoom until now "You want to go home, kill the Flash" (and all the possible development to the villains too).

367The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th October 2015, 9:56 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:The problem with a lot of elements from AF-OV is that Omniverse elements were a development of the UA ones, and UA ones were a development of the AF ones so for me i believe they should not use a lot of that for now.

Because if you want to present Albedo you need first to present Azmuth, Galvan Prime and it can be done in the same way Omniverse did, but in the other side Azmuth is the end of the show, is the end of an era, until AF we didnt know a lot of Azmuth, even worst until UA/Omniverse we never get a good chance to see how was Galvan Prime, how was Azmuth. Because the character was the big reveal of the series, the character was the first time in all the series Ben go to the unknown, travel through space.

So they shouldnt present Azmuth until the end of the first seasons and then they should present Eunice (if the character will exist), Myaxx and Albedo (if he exist too).

The big problem of AF/UA/Omniverse is they present a development from old characters, so the big answer to the problem would be present a lot of this villains in this reboot, but them everything would need to grow or develop more faster and the series would had the risk to be bad.

And by the way, The Flash never had a great quote i could use, Flash never say something to the metahumans when he stop them, not like Oliver with his "You fail this city" or "Felicity you fail this omelette". Yes the only big quote is the one from Eobard "Run Barry, Run" or the big quote from Zoom until now "You want to go home, kill the Flash" (and all the possible development to the villains too).
It could take years to redevelop all the characters and the concepts. Unless they were to create an inter-continuity crossover like they did with Heroes United at the end of the reboot.

368The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th October 2015, 11:34 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:The problem with a lot of elements from AF-OV is that Omniverse elements were a development of the UA ones, and UA ones were a development of the AF ones so for me i believe they should not use a lot of that for now.

It could take years to redevelop all the characters and the concepts. Unless they were to create an inter-continuity crossover like they did with Heroes United at the end of the reboot.

I agree with ultraalien, you have any idea how long it would take to reintegrate the elements, characters, groups, backstories etc.? A decade probably maybe even longer, but there's no way we can tell the reboot will make it that far.

369The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 18th October 2015, 11:36 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

That is the problem with the reboot, that is why they will create a lot of new villains and try to put in a lot of new concepts changing personalities, because like in say before in the original concept of Man of Action, Gwen was the classmate of Ben and not his cousin.

If they have now the creative control they dont had before, that means we could get the original alien designs, not the kid friendly designs Cartoon Network force the original Ben 10 crew to use. Now everything can be different and new.

I believe you arent realizing that right now Man of Action is like a men pointing a gun to our faces, but we
instead of taking it seriously, we are taking it in jest.

Man of Action could even erase Azmuth of the canon if they wanted, but i dont believe they will do that, because Omniverse was a creative series and like it was too creative the AF/UA fans hate it, for reasons like Gwevin is over!!!! Gwevin is over!!!! This is an Insult all is fault of Derrick J. Wyatt that writes every single episode of the show!!!!! Instead of see that new and interesting places for Ben, Gwen and Kevin are out there, like Kevin doesnt need to exist anymore, or he does?

370The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th October 2015, 3:33 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

http://comicbook.com/2015/07/22/man-of-action-talk-officer-downe-ben-10-deadpool-and-more/
According to man of action the 5th series will be a unique and special iteration of Ben 10. So their might be a inter-continuity crossover at the end sort of like turtles forever.

371The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th October 2015, 4:26 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:http://comicbook.com/2015/07/22/man-of-action-talk-officer-downe-ben-10-deadpool-and-more/
According to man of action the 5th series will be a unique and special iteration of Ben 10. So their might be a inter-continuity crossover at the end sort of like turtles forever.
I don't know how you got the idea of the reboot hacing inter-continuity from the article but ok.
The Voice wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

I agree with ultraalien, you have any idea how long it would take to reintegrate the  elements, characters, groups, backstories etc.? A decade probably maybe even longer, but there's no way we can tell the reboot will make it that far.
Yeah we are talking about a decade worth of episodes filled with content theres no way there gonna be able to fit everything in not to mention new stories i think they will throw some stories away and keep some stories and recreate them to feel new.
AleSIr19 wrote:That is the problem with the reboot, that is why they will create a lot of new villains and try to put in a lot of new concepts changing personalities, because like in say before in the original concept of Man of Action, Gwen was the classmate of Ben and not his cousin.

If they have now the creative control they dont had before, that means we could get the original alien designs, not the kid friendly designs Cartoon Network force the original Ben 10 crew to use. Now everything can be different and new.

I believe you arent realizing that right now Man of Action is like a men pointing a gun to our faces, but we
instead of taking it seriously, we are taking it in jest.

Man of Action could even erase Azmuth of the canon if they wanted, but i dont believe they will do that, because Omniverse was a creative series and like it was too creative the AF/UA fans hate it, for reasons like Gwevin is over!!!! Gwevin is over!!!! This is an Insult all is fault of Derrick J. Wyatt that writes every single episode of the show!!!!! Instead of see that new and interesting places for Ben, Gwen and Kevin are out there, like Kevin doesnt need to exist anymore, or he does?
Yea they can do whatever they want but as moa has said before they want to make current ben 10 fans happy as well so i don't think they will be taking azmuth out of the mix. Gwevin maybe but definitely not kevin hes a big part of ben 10 while i didn't like all the mushy stuff with gwen (its nice to have a little romance but come on this is an action show we don't need them kissing in every episode like in af save that for the movies that have to be more mature) i liked his powers and abilities in all 4 shows and i don;t believe they will be doing away with him again hes a substantial part of ben 10.

372The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th October 2015, 11:16 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

I was talking to a friend the other day and he said, he wouldn't watch the reboot unless they get Tara Strong to voice young Ben again. Come to think of it I've been hearing a lot things coming from friends, like you may not realize it but Argit has a pretty big fanbase and those people are like 'Argit is not in it? Forget the reboot!' I don't blame them I am a Argit fan myself.

373The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 19th October 2015, 3:27 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:http://comicbook.com/2015/07/22/man-of-action-talk-officer-downe-ben-10-deadpool-and-more/
I don't know how you got the idea of the reboot hacing inter-continuity from the article but ok..
It's just something I had thought of by my own but there's no confirmation of a inter-continuity crossover in the reboot so far

374The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th October 2015, 2:49 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The Voice wrote:I was talking to a friend the other day and he said, he wouldn't watch the reboot unless they get Tara Strong to voice young Ben again. Come to think of it I've been hearing a lot things coming from friends, like you may not realize it but Argit has a pretty big fanbase and those people are like 'Argit is not in it? Forget the reboot!' I don't blame them I am a Argit fan myself.

The Problem is This is a Freaking Reboot, is like they cant put Argit there and say hello my name is Argit and you know me for reasons that will not happen until 5 years in the future.

I will explain to the people how they should watch the first episode of this reboot and what to expect:

Imagine a paper in blank, there isnt anything there, is only a paper in blank, forget everything; OS, AF, UA, Omniverse, forget every single character and story, everything. Now only imagine the paper in blank.

And now see the reboot...

Is so simple like that, if the reboot is a reboot, they will present from zero everything, that means change personalities, change events, change things, even if the reboot allow some past things be careful dont get your expectations too high, because they will change something.

So simple like that, this is a reboot, this is not AF/UA/Omniverse, when this series begin, maybe Ben wont have yet the Omnitrix, maybe for the big surprise he will have and the show will take a different road to tell a new type of history, who knows? Who cares?

Only imagine a paper in blank and then see the show, because if you expect to see anything of UA then you dont understand anything simple like, Ben here have 10 years old, he doesnt need to be in love of Julie, Gwen doesnt need to be in love of Kevin, they will not put that side in the show, maybe for your surprise the Plumbers will be active and Julie could be the child of an Asian Plumber and Kai too, who knows? Who cares?

Only remember AF created from zero new personalities for Ben, Kevin and Gwen, Because the original Kevin would have kill Ben, Gwen would have stop Kevin and be the only one neutral, Ben would have been more inmature and his development to be mature would have been more pronounced, so in the AF we should have obtained, but we didnt, the team in AF would had been a disaster until the end of episode 13 or even before when they begin to become better friends, that would have been more mature, serious and emotional.

So with that in mind, we should know the creative of the reboot should and will only take names of old villains and old characters and created from zero, in some case they will remake the character using parts of the 4 old designs (like in the Forever Knights or Vilgax) but i expect something new, different and exciting.

That make me feel like Omniverse could have been even better.

375The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 15 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 20th October 2015, 2:50 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

And by the way that article is from July of 2015, a really old article, i read it before i believe is from a part of a interview they did to the team in some convention.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum