Gravattacker
Uncle Grandpa
MekongTiger
jesse220
datdude
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 2nd December 2015, 8:46 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I wrote Duncan Rouleu a message saying Do you think older ben 10 fans that prefer action more then comedy will still enjoy the reboot or is more comedy then action? and he responded with i do so hopefully that means there will be alot of action and we can enjoy it

527The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 3rd December 2015, 6:44 pm

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:I wrote Duncan Rouleu a message saying  Do you think older ben 10 fans that prefer action more then comedy will still enjoy the reboot or is more comedy then action? and he responded with i do so hopefully that means there will be alot of action  and we can enjoy it

Well, they are Man of Action lol.

528The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th December 2015, 1:38 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

has nothing to do with ben 10 but thought id post it here since this is the most watched thread at this point Yuri lowenthal voice of teen ben calls out to ben 10 fans to help with a "Important" short film that joe kelley is making how this pertains to ben 10 i have no idea but heres the link. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1749833744/poughkeepsie-a-short-film/posts/1433674

529The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 4th December 2015, 9:15 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Not bringing back Ashley Johnson IMO will not affect the Ben 10 reboot. Ashley Johnson lacks versatility in regards to voice acting. I really don't like the direction her career is heading and I personally think she's unfit to work on anymore Ben 10.

530The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 4:19 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

MekongTiger wrote:Not bringing back Ashley Johnson IMO will not affect the Ben 10 reboot. Ashley Johnson lacks versatility in regards to voice acting. I really don't like the direction her career is heading and I personally think she's unfit to work on anymore Ben 10.

That's not your call to make Mekong.

531The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 4:31 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

MekongTiger wrote:Not bringing back Ashley Johnson IMO will not affect the Ben 10 reboot. Ashley Johnson lacks versatility in regards to voice acting. I really don't like the direction her career is heading and I personally think she's unfit to work on anymore Ben 10.

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!!! no really im curious this is about the reboot not about which voice actors you like and or dislike so why do you post it here why. I come look on this thread for news about the reboot and what everyone expects to see in the reboot. I dont come here to see people trashing the voice actors in this franchise especially one who in my opinion actually does a pretty good job. Dont mean to sound rude dude but this isnt the place for it.

532The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 5:25 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

The Omni Triforcer wrote:

WHERE DID THAT COME FROM!!! no really im curious this is about the reboot not about which voice actors you like and or dislike so why do you post it here why. I come look on this thread for news about the reboot and what everyone expects to see in the reboot. I dont come here to see people trashing the voice actors in this franchise especially one who in my opinion actually does a pretty good job. Dont mean to sound rude dude but this isnt the place for it.

Fine, I'll post in a different topic why I don't like Ashley Johnson anymore.

I really want Troy Baker, Laura Bailey & Travis Willingham to work on the Ben 10 reboot.

533The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 4:24 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

For me "Meagan Smith" (original 10 years old Gwen voice Actor) and "Ashley Johnson" (AF/UA/Omniverse voice actor), both has done a great job. Although i believe "Meagan Smith" did a better job like a "10 years old Gwen" than Ashley never did in Omniverse, maybe is because Meagan voice was cast for that kind of role while Ashley voice was cast for a more young/adult girl.

But Meagan Smith was beautiful, nice readhead with blue eyes, i dont have seen any lately Ashley Johnson in any new kind of role, i even feel sorry on how Marvel cut his Avengers scene with Steve Rogers for time.

But they should recast Gwen?

Yes i believe, because like a say Ashley Johnson strong point never has been "10 years old Gwen", they should do the same with Ben and Kevin, bring back "Tara Strong" like the main voice because she was perfect for that role, about Kevin i dont know because "Greg Cipes" proov in Omniverse he can do a really good "Kevin 11 voice acting".

But something to have clear is this actors, "Ashley", "Yuri" and "Greg" were cast for a more mature type of voice and i dont know if that will work with 10 years old character, "Greg" like i say can do it great, but "Ashley" and "Yuri"? I dont know...

534The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 4:34 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:For me "Meagan Smith" (original 10 years old Gwen voice Actor) and "Ashley Johnson" (AF/UA/Omniverse voice actor), both has done a great job. Although i believe "Meagan Smith" did a better job like a "10 years old Gwen" than Ashley never did in Omniverse, maybe is because Meagan voice was cast for that kind of role while Ashley voice was cast for a more young/adult girl.

But Meagan Smith was beautiful, nice readhead with blue eyes, i dont have seen any lately Ashley Johnson in any new kind of role, i even feel sorry on how Marvel cut his Avengers scene with Steve Rogers for time.

Yes i believe, because like a say Ashley Johnson strong point never has been "10 years old Gwen", they should do the same with Ben and Kevin, bring back "Tara Strong" like the main voice because she was perfect for that role, about Kevin i dont know because "Greg Cipes" proov in Omniverse he can do a really good "Kevin 11 voice acting".

But something to have clear is this actors, "Ashley", "Yuri" and "Greg" were cast for a more mature type of voice and i dont know if that will work with 10 years old character, "Greg" like i say can do it great, but "Ashley" and "Yuri"? I dont know...

I can agree, I like these voices actors, don't get me wrong, but having a lot of them return for the Reboot would be kind of weird. Yuri fits as Teen Ben some of Ben's aliens definitely. But the OS cast is better at playing their young voices and 10,000/future voices than what they tried to do in other incarnations, well Greg Cipes fits Young Kevin tbh, but future Kevin was no.... I prefer Clancy Brown at this point lol.

I honestly want a new cast for the series to play the younger Ben and Gwen tbh, it just fits better to me IMO, but I do want them to keep Paul Eiding for Grandpa Max, his voice is so unique to Ben 10 imo, and taking that away just to let some other guy do it will sound very weird. Because Paul Eiding fits to play the voice of the grandfather to Ben and Gwen, and he does an amazing job in all the series so-far.

Whoever we get as the main cast, I hope (if we get a new cast) they do a great job as playing Ben, Gwen and Max. But I hope if we do get a new cast is that they actually get the 10 year olds to play them, because for instance, if you have some 13 or 14 year old play the main character, it's going to sound really weird, like Finn and Steven for instance, that's why they age the characters, and this series isn't focused on aging them at all, so if they don't hire someone who can actually keep their young voice, then it will get as weird as how what happened to Gumball and Darwin.

535The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 4:37 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:For me "Meagan Smith" (original 10 years old Gwen voice Actor) and "Ashley Johnson" (AF/UA/Omniverse voice actor), both has done a great job. Although i believe "Meagan Smith" did a better job like a "10 years old Gwen" than Ashley never did in Omniverse, maybe is because Meagan voice was cast for that kind of role while Ashley voice was cast for a more young/adult girl.

The reason we did not get Megan Smith in Omniverse because of scheduling conflicts.

536The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 5:02 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:

The reason we did not get Megan Smith in Omniverse because of scheduling conflicts.

Wow? Really? Huh, so that explains a bit of things.

537The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 5:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:

Wow? Really? Huh, so that explains a bit of things.
Yeah i thought ashley johnson did pretty good as young gwen though she may have sounded wierd at first i quickly got used to it.

538The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 5:48 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Oh, speaking of which, I gotta mention this real quick.
So the Hong Kong toy fair is coming up, so we MAY get a sneak of what's to come for what will be in the Ben 10 Reboot.
Since Toy Fair season is usually this time of year til the end of February, meaning we could get stuff if not there, maybe UK, or US. Who knows!
But keep your fingers crossed....

539The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 5th December 2015, 5:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Oh, speaking of which, I gotta mention this real quick.
So the Hong Kong toy fair is coming up, so we MAY get a sneak of what's to come for what will be in the Ben 10 Reboot.
Since Toy Fair season is usually this time of year til the end of February, meaning we could get stuff if not there, maybe UK, or US. Who knows!
But keep your fingers crossed....
Well i dont collect toys it would be wierd for me at my age but i will be excited to see the designs since some of the first ov designs we saw were from the toy fair so yeah fingers crossed
They are currently making episodes right now btw https://twitter.com/rouleau1/status/672166954870824960

BIG NEWS GUYS Ben 10 club is making a live stream to be aired on the 27th for ben 10s 10th anniversery and want to know what you guys want to see. https://plus.google.com/+Ben10ClubOrg/posts/MXCresuifyn
http://ben10club.org/topic/27/ben-10-anniversary-special/2
If you havnt already you should join ben 10 club its a great forum

540The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 1:25 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

http://anmtv.xpg.uol.com.br/cartoon-network-planos-para-2016/

I translated it so you don't have to read it, but it says:
"In relation to premiere one of the highlights is up to the new series Ben 10, scheduled to arrive in October next year. Unlike other series in the franchise, this will have episodes of 11 minutes each. The CN justifies that children prefer shorter content."

So whether it's full on action or not, we're forced with 11 minute episodes because the new generation hates anything half-hour... damn this Generation...

541The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 1:53 am

The Voice

The Voice
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:http://anmtv.xpg.uol.com.br/cartoon-network-planos-para-2016/

"In relation to premiere one of the highlights is up to the new series Ben 10, scheduled to arrive in October next year. Unlike other series in the franchise, this will have episodes of 11 minutes each. The CN justifies that children prefer shorter content."

So whether it's full on action or not, we're forced with 11 minute episodes because the new generation hates anything half-hour... damn this Generation...
Your just repeating what I've said all along, it doesn't surprise me that it's going to be that long might as well be 5 minutes, I know kids who couldn't even stand 11 minutes.

542The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 2:25 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
11 minutes is not enough time to develop a story this has confirmed my fears the show will probably not be that much action and this is very dissapointing

543The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 2:35 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
11 minutes is not enough time to develop a story this has confirmed my fears the show will probably not be that much action and this is very dissapointing
Episodes with 11 minutes will likely be a stand alone structure with very little to no continuity between any episodes unless they make the episodes two to multi parter.

544The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 2:35 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:

Episodes with 11 minutes will likely be a stand alone structure with very little to no continuity between any episodes unless they make the episodes two to multi parter.
then what would be the point of them being 11 minutes and not just a full 22 minutes

545The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 2:42 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:

then what would be the point of them being 11 minutes and not just a full 22 minutes
You have a point I can see the 11 minute structure being more like the original Ben 10 series shorts at the most at this point. With an 11 minute structure the episodes will likely be self contained.

546The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 3:07 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Calm down everyone.
We still don't know much about the Reboot, and Man of Action has stated its more action than comedy.
NOT ONLY THAT, but episodes that are like 11 minutes for action shows, you can compare with Steven Universe, those are perfect examples of being fine.
WE ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER TEEN TITANS GO, so calm your nerves, even Powerpuff Girls is going in this direction.
Hell it might be like KND or Powerpuff Girls as well.
I can promise you we are not going into a bad direction, JUST YET. So calm your nerves.
It can be like the Ben 10 shorts from OS for all we know, we don't know anything yet.
UNTIL WE GET A TRAILER, you just need to calm down and not give up so simply just because a show is shrinking to how long it is.

547The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 3:09 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:Calm down everyone.
We still don't know much about the Reboot, and Man of Action has stated its more action than comedy.
NOT ONLY THAT, but episodes that are like 11 minutes for action shows, you can compare with Steven Universe, those are perfect examples of being fine.
WE ARE NOT GETTING ANOTHER TEEN TITANS GO, so calm your nerves, even Powerpuff Girls is going in this direction.
I can promise you we are not going into a bad direction, JUST YET. So calm your nerves.
It can be like the Ben 10 shorts from OS for all we know, we don't know anything yet.
UNTIL WE GET A TRAILER, you just need to calm down and not give up so simply just because a show is shrinking to how long it is.
Yea the original Powerpuff girls did have an 11 minute episode structure with the occasional 22 minutes.

548The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 3:19 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Thanks for calming my nerves i forgot power puff girls and knd were 11 minutes and they were action shows to. and i heard steven universe is pretty good so im glad you made that comparison either way im at least excited that we will see more of ben i just hope its more action then comedy.
Just curious are any of you gonna tune in to the Anniversary live stream? They revealed what they will be doing. It will start at 10 central and they will be doing discussions ben 10 gameplay from the games and more so it should be a fun day.

549The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 3:22 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Thanks for calming my nerves i forgot power puff girls and knd were 11 minutes and they were action shows to. and i heard steven universe is pretty good so im glad you made that comparison either way im at least excited that we will see more of ben i just hope its more action then comedy.
Just curious are any of you gonna tune in to the Anniversary live stream? They revealed what they will be doing. It will start at 10 central and they will be doing discussions ben 10 gameplay from the games and more so it should be a fun day.
Perhaps in the next iteration of Ben 10 we may get a 22 minute episode structure again.

550The Ben 10 Reboot - Page 22 Empty Re: The Ben 10 Reboot 7th December 2015, 3:26 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Perhaps in the next iteration of Ben 10 we may get a 22 minute episode structure again.
Thats a big if we get a next iteration which i hope we do i just hope this new reboot is better then i expect it to be.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum