Magister
Magister

Theory jossed. Boo hoo.

His voice is perfection.

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Any theories on what Terrorantula is like?
He would have to be able to negate Ball Weevil's powers... maybe he creates webs that BW's goop-balls get stuck in?

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Terroranchula farts rainbows.

#canon

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tomorrow is the big premiere of Part 1
Then Next Saturday it's Part 2
Hope your stoked to see how it all happens even though we've seen a bit of it so far

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I took a pic of Terrorantula, no posting on Ben 10 Wikia, Ben10toys.net, Blogspots (cause they don't give credit), and Youtube please:
OF PREDATORS AND PREY PART 1 AND 2 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Terrorantula

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

It's a real shame that all the aliens in this episode were spoiled. :/
Still, 16!Stinkfly, Ball Weevil and Terrorantula. Can't hate that.

Also, methinks Rook and Ben faked their team breakup. Notice that Rook throws out a can and not Ben's badge. So ??

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:I took a pic of Terrorantula, no posting on Ben 10 Wikia, Ben10toys.net, Blogspots (cause they don't give credit), and Youtube please:
Wow wikia and the blogspots already used my pic when I said not to, see this is why after UA I stopped showing pics that I take during the episode on sites besides secret nings and facebook.

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

How was Malware related to Psychobos' plans?

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

PrimordialBorscht wrote:How was Malware related to Psychobos' plans?

He comissioned Psychobos to build him an Omnitrix.

http://shrek.com

hafje

Human
Human

Can someone please post a link of this episode?

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

More info, please. And the result of that comission was the Nemetrix? Or it's just a "prototype" and Psychobos is still building another Omnitrix-like-device? And by the way, did Khyber really defeated Ben or the whole argument between Ben and Rook was just a setting to make Khyber show himself?

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

More info, please. And the result of that comission was the Nemetrix? Or it's just a "prototype" and Psychobos is still building another Omnitrix-like-device? And by the way, did Khyber really defeated Ben or the whole argument between Ben and Rook was just a setting to make Khyber show himself?

Spoiler:

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

Spoiler:

And why did the argument happen? By the way, in one of the screenshots, I saw something like a pink shield of energy. Is that mana? Did Ben developed some Anodite powers at last?

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

Spoiler:

And why did the argument happen? By the way, in one of the screenshots, I saw something like a pink shield of energy. Is that mana? Did Ben developed some Anodite powers at last?

Ben and Rook argued over how to go about their mission IIRC. No Anodites, no mana. The closest I can think of to pink energy is Terroranchula's powers.

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Their mission IIRC? I don't get it.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:Their mission IIRC? I don't get it.

IIRC = If I recall correctly

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Thanks. So, at the end what? Did Khyber take Ben to the villain's headquarter and he discovered that Malware and Dr Phychobos were the brains behind all this or what?

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:Thanks. So, at the end what? Did Khyber take Ben to the villain's headquarter and he discovered that Malware and Dr Phychobos were the brains behind all this or what?

At the end, Ben fainted. The Malware/Psychobos connection was shown in a flashback, and the Khyber/Psychobos connection was revealed when Khyber was shown talking to Psychobos before ambushing Ben.

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ursalink wrote:Thanks. So, at the end what? Did Khyber take Ben to the villain's headquarter and he discovered that Malware and Dr Phychobos were the brains behind all this or what?

At the end, Ben fainted. The Malware/Psychobos connection was shown in a flashback, and the Khyber/Psychobos connection was revealed when Khyber was shown talking to Psychobos before ambushing Ben.

Thanks a ton, pal.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I took a pic of Terrorantula, no posting on Ben 10 Wikia, Ben10toys.net, Blogspots (cause they don't give credit), and Youtube please:
Wow wikia and the blogspots already used my pic when I said not to, see this is why after UA I stopped showing pics that I take during the episode on sites besides secret nings and facebook.
this is the freaking internet deal whit it,plus you dont own Ben 10.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I just rewatched the episode and am fully covinced that they are faking the argument. Note the following things:

1) Ben and Rook were very chummy up until that point. Theee is no buildup or explanation of their behavior.

2) When talking to Max, Ben specifies that they're going to pull off a trick

3) The entire scene from when Rook assaults the dude to when he leaves is very exaggerated. They're making a spectacle. Perhaps they noticed that Seb leaves when Rook shows up. They want to make it look like he's on his own.

4) The truk scene. Ben is unsuitably sarcastic, and Rook leaving him in the dust (Note the dialog: "You're just gonna leave me stranded here?"). Ie not only is Ben alone, Rook is nowhere near him.

5) The 'badge' that Rook throws out is just a can of soda. Ben asked for it, and Rook ran over it, to make it look like he has no way of contacting his partner. Ie not only is Ben alone, Rook is nowhere near him and Ben has no badge to call him. It is, in other words, it's the perfect time for his attacker, who so far has been absent, to reveal himself.

6) Ben's smile when Khyber finally shows up. The trick worked.

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I just rewatched the episode and am fully covinced that they are faking the argument. Note the following things:

1) Ben and Rook were very chummy up until that point. Theee is no buildup or explanation of their behavior.

3) The entire scene from when Rook assaults the dude to when he leaves is very exaggerated. They're making a spectacle. Perhaps they noticed that Seb leaves when Rook shows up. They want to make it look like he's on his own.

4) The truk scene. Ben is unsuitably sarcastic, and Rook leaving him in the dust (Note the dialog: "You're just gonna leave me stranded here?"). Ie not only is Ben alone, Rook is nowhere near him.

5) The 'badge' that Rook throws out is just a can of soda. Ben asked for it, and Rook ran over it, to make it look like he has no way of contacting his partner. Ie not only is Ben alone, Rook is nowhere near him and Ben has no badge to call him. It is, in other words, it's the perfect time for his attacker, who so far has been absent, to reveal himself.

Plus, when Ball Weevil climbs up the pipe, he fully expects Rook to show up at any moment.
Its a neat little trick for the kids I guess, compelling enough to confuse but actually contains some clues as to Ben and Rook faking it. I like to think that they split up the two parts so that guys in their playground could argue about it.

The episode is up on Ben 10 center if someone hasn't noticed yet.

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

Sadly the video on Center doesn't seem to be working.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Random thought. Whenever there's a new episode of My Little Pony, this one guy always has it in 1080p on YouTube within a few hours. How come no one ever does this for Ben 10?

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:I just rewatched the episode and am fully covinced that they are faking the argument. Note the following things:

I haven't seen the episode yet; but if that's so, it's very possible that the next episode will start with Khyber being surprisingly attacked by Rook, maybe with some more Plumbers as backup. It's even possible that Ben has just played dead to fool Khyber. They capture Khyber and interrogate him, but then he will escape to ask for Psychobos and Malware's help or something. Then it's hero time against all the baddies until they are defeated. Very peculiar stragety coming from Ben, but I guess Rook is now "the rookie" and Ben has to show a little stragety from all his previous experiences.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum