Uncle Grandpa
Ben Tenerator Rex
BigChillfan10
Sebastian13
aggi
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 40]

901Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 26th December 2012, 9:56 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:The Worst wishes you the Worst Christmas ever!
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 N50d8ac31bbd57

That's hilarious! Laughing
I feel bad for not getting to check Derrick's page recently now. xD

902Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 26th December 2012, 9:57 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Nobody wrote:Question CN will post on thier forum....

Episode 16:

How should Ben stop Billy Billions?

Not even going to guess....

Yeah...I can't take seriously someone named Billy Billions..

903Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 26th December 2012, 10:19 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:
Nobody wrote:Question CN will post on thier forum....

Episode 16:

How should Ben stop Billy Billions?

Not even going to guess....

Yeah...I can't take seriously someone named Billy Billions..
name probably a parody of Richie Rich.

904Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 26th December 2012, 11:18 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Here's my theories on Elena Returning.

One of those theories is that she is going to be the new leader of the Negative 10 and even worse she basically knows where all the plumbers bases are at.

Another one is that she teams up with Vilgax on destroying Ben.

905Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 26th December 2012, 11:18 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

My theory is that she doesn't.

http://shrek.com

906Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 26th December 2012, 11:38 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Here's a good question, is Ben afraid of Ester?

907Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th December 2012, 1:27 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Sonic_Gamer wrote:Here's my theories on Elena Returning.

One of those theories is that she is going to be the new leader of the Negative 10 and even worse she basically knows where all the plumbers bases are at.

Another one is that she teams up with Vilgax on destroying Ben.
the negative 10 seems to be based on earth villains.

908Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th December 2012, 4:47 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Here's another question, what will happen if Will Harangue discovers the secret of the Plumbers Organization?

909Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th December 2012, 10:20 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Sonic_Gamer wrote:Here's a good question, is Ben afraid of Ester?

To quote the great Derrick J Wyatt, "Stop asking such awful questions"

To answer it, no. Ben is just attracted to Ester and doesn't seem to get that she likes him more back.

Sonic_Gamer wrote:Here's another question, what will happen if Will Harangue discovers the secret of the Plumbers Organization?

This is a better question, I imagine that he'd either choose to ignore the Plumbers on Earth and refuse to talk about them, or only talk about how much damaged they've caused to Bellwood since they've been active within the town.

910Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th December 2012, 10:25 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sonic_Gamer wrote:Here's another question, what will happen if Will Harangue discovers the secret of the Plumbers Organization?

This is a better question, I imagine that he'd either choose to ignore the Plumbers on Earth and refuse to talk about them, or only talk about how much damaged they've caused to Bellwood since they've been active within the town.[/quote]

I got a feeling that if Harangue finds out about the Plumbers Organization, Ben would most likely to be in trouble with the team.

911Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th December 2012, 9:40 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I don't see why we would assume he doesn't know about them.
Aliens are pretty public in Omniverse. Judging from what we see in Hot Stretch, Plumbers are widely recognized as Existing.

912Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th December 2012, 9:46 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

Sonic_Gamer wrote:I got a feeling that if Harangue finds out about the Plumbers Organization, Ben would most likely to be in trouble with the team.
Why would Ben be in trouble?

913Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th December 2012, 3:30 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

CBobb1234 wrote:
Sonic_Gamer wrote:I got a feeling that if Harangue finds out about the Plumbers Organization, Ben would most likely to be in trouble with the team.
Why would Ben be in trouble?

That's a good question, anyways about the third arc coming I have a feeling that the new villianess will probably team up (on occasion) with a villain from the Original Series to Omniverse (present).

914Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th December 2012, 9:57 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Don't hold your breath, this may be fake.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Dhcno6tewWc/UOAtaEJLVMI/AAAAAAAAA88/71SWffmM0KQ/s1600/rigtiegjudififjudi.png

In other news, FUCK YEAH UPGRADE.

915Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th December 2012, 2:54 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ZeroRecoil wrote:Don't hold your breath, this may be fake.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Dhcno6tewWc/UOAtaEJLVMI/AAAAAAAAA88/71SWffmM0KQ/s1600/rigtiegjudififjudi.png

It's fake... you don't trust toys.net for info, which is where Ultimate Blogger found it
Plus the trix is fake, and Upgrade is too green, the background if impressive but I can tell its fake

916Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th December 2012, 3:15 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:Don't hold your breath, this may be fake.

It's fake... you don't trust toys.net for info, which is where Ultimate Blogger found it
Plus the trix is fake, and Upgrade is too green, the background if impressive but I can tell its fake

Thanks, I don't use "Toys". I like to stay as far away from there as possible. I found this on the Wiki originally.

917Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 19th January 2013, 10:33 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

This show isn't that bad for what it is, but some of the designs and plotlines they are using now are just a fucking joke. I'm sorry...

I want my old continuity back...

918Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 19th January 2013, 2:47 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Helices wrote:This show isn't that bad for what it is, but some of the designs and plotlines they are using now are just a fucking joke. I'm sorry...

...Well yes. They are jokes. That's kind of the point.

919Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 19th January 2013, 2:59 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Helices wrote:This show isn't that bad for what it is, but some of the designs and plotlines they are using now are just a fucking joke. I'm sorry...

Me too

920Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 20th January 2013, 9:56 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:

I'm pretty doubtful that the lack of pupils in the eyes of any character, or the new designs for the aliens are intended to be jokes. Derrick probably take himself completely serious, which is whats really funny here.

921Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 20th January 2013, 11:20 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Helices wrote:

I'm pretty doubtful that the lack of pupils in the eyes of any character, or the new designs for the aliens are intended to be jokes. Derrick probably take himself completely serious, which is whats really funny here.

Those are details not worth losing the new trio of main villains and the apparent "Time war" plot. Derrick mention that one wasn't a joke.

I suggest you only watch these:

1.The More Things Change Part 1
2.The More Things Change Part 2
3.A Jolt From The Past
4.Trouble Helix
5.So Long, and Thanks for All the Smoothies?
6.Of Predators and Prey Part 1
7.Of Predators and Prey Part 2
8.Outbreak
9.Malefactor
10.Bros in Space
11.Ben Again (my favorite so far, if anything, at least watch this one)

922Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 20th January 2013, 4:54 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

People keep saying it's only here where people dont love omniverse like its made of bacon. Where are these places?

923Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 20th January 2013, 6:25 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Helices wrote:

Oh, sorry. I didn't know your pretentious stylistic opinions were a standard everyone should care about.

You're funny.

924Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty WOW! Someone's In Trouble 23rd January 2013, 3:08 am

Lamont_Cranston

One of the writers of the show, Kevin Rubio, just posted this picture up on his facebook page today! Look in the background.

I WAS ASKED BY KEVIN RUBIO TO REMOVE THE PHOTO

In the description he writes: "Eight hours later and we are still at it with the Ben 10 crew. — with Derrick J. Wyatt and Matt Wayne at Cartoon Network Studios."

Last edited by Lamont_Cranston on 23rd January 2013, 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total

925Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 37 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd January 2013, 3:10 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

I see Ferrick, Stinkfly, and NRG's hand. Also something that I would have never expected O_o

http://shrek.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum