Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers

+3
Sebastian13
Zero Degrees
Ben Tenerator Rex
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Who's your favorite Avenger?

Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_lcap71%Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_rcap 71% [ 5 ]
Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_lcap14%Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers 7th June 2012, 11:38 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:How The Avengers Should Have Ended Laughing (spoilers, obviously)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZkqC4Lz8dU
Saw this vid a few days ago. Laughing

52Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers 15th June 2012, 4:38 am

jashro

jashro
Human
Human

Not sure if this spoils anything but did you guys see the after credits scene? Including who will be the villain in the next movie...

53Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers 15th June 2012, 4:43 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

jashro wrote:Not sure if this spoils anything but did you guys see the after credits scene? Including who will be the villain in the next movie...
Yeah, I saw it. I was actually very surprised. I didn't think they thought that far ahead and I didn't think they can pull off Thanos in live action.

54Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers 15th June 2012, 4:51 am

jashro

jashro
Human
Human

Zero Degrees wrote:
jashro wrote:Not sure if this spoils anything but did you guys see the after credits scene? Including who will be the villain in the next movie...
Yeah, I saw it. I was actually very surprised. I didn't think they thought that far ahead and I didn't think they can pull off Thanos in live action.
They might be able to. They pulled off Loki (all though yea thanos does need more CGI but look at the hulk he looks good imo)

55Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers 15th June 2012, 4:56 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

jashro wrote:
They might be able to. They pulled off Loki (all though yea thanos does need more CGI but look at the hulk he looks good imo)
True.

I was actually expecting him to be in Avengers 3 or something. I hope they don't bring all the "Mistress Death" stuff into this..

56Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers 15th June 2012, 5:06 am

jashro

jashro
Human
Human

Zero Degrees wrote:
jashro wrote:
True.

I was actually expecting him to be in Avengers 3 or something. I hope they don't bring all the "Mistress Death" stuff into this..
They probably will. I don't think we will see her though.

57Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers 15th July 2012, 8:16 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Alright, guys, here's something to look forward to.

Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Ant-ma10

Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Captai10

Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Thor-t10

Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Iron-m10

Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 5001fd11

Would be a dream come true if there was a certain King of Wakanda...

58Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers - Page 3 Empty Re: Movie Discussion #1 - The Avengers 1st October 2012, 11:35 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

jashro wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:
If they want to make him look like he does in here then they've already pulled it off.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/17/56/10/79/thanos13.png

Kinda looks like Ron Perlman.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum