Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 27 of 38]

651Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 2:23 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

why is she a kid and ben a not kid

http://shrek.com

652Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 3:14 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I think I can agree that Ben's attitude in the "Monster Planet" trilogy was awful but to me, he's done worse.

Let me list his biggest and dumbest mistakes in Omniverse:

1. Of Predators and Prey: Part 1 - Starting an argument with Rook and not realizing that he never saved the universe by himself.

2. Store 23 - As Feedback, he makes a fool of himself and tortures Liam until Max stops him.

3. The Ultimate Heist - Letting Albedo get the Polymorph Crystal.

4. For a Few Brains More - Allowing Albedo to get Azmuth's brain after fooling around as Gravattack. (Boy, was that stupid! I'd totally tell him off after that!)

5. Something Zombozo This Way Comes - Going back to being scared of clowns.

653Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 4:01 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Uh, guy...1 was his plan, 3 and 4 really weren't his fault, and 5 is just poor comprehension. Those aren't really mistakes.

Anyway, GWEN 10. Oh man. That is great. Though wherever that comes from, it looks possibe that ATTWN and ATTWB aren't going to be held back in every country, as we feared.

654Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 4:26 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Tammar wrote:Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Gwen10OV
Gwen 10...

hopefully we see some new female omnitrix aliens.

655Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 4:34 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Gwen 10...
what i dont get is why that universes 16 year old ben is with 11 year old gwen 10

656Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 4:57 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
Gwen 10...
what i dont get is why that universes 16 year old ben is with 11 year old gwen 10

i think that current Ben whit a art error that forgot to put the number 10 logo on his hoodie.

657Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 5:26 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gwen 10...

i think that current Ben whit a art error that forgot to put the number 10 logo on his hoodie.
still that would still involve time travel that would mean he went to another dimension and traveled back in time unless its like ben 23 where the timeline is younger then ours also didnt grandpa max get the omnitrix at the end how does gwen still have it

658Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 6:05 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gwen 10...

still that would still involve time travel that would mean he went to another dimension and traveled back in time unless its like ben 23 where the timeline is younger then ours also didnt grandpa max get the omnitrix at the end how does gwen still have it
that was a What if episode so nothing in that episode really matters it most likely doesn't have any timeline or universe.

659Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 6:13 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gwen 10...

that  was a What if episode so nothing in that episode really matters it most likely doesn't have any timeline or universe.
well obviously it matters because gwen 10 is standing right there

660Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 6:24 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gwen 10...

that  was a What if episode so nothing in that episode really matters it most likely doesn't have any timeline or universe.
i was talking about the events.

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Facepalm

661Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 6:28 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gwen 10...

also i wonder why it says fun monday when ben 10 doesnt air new episodes on monday

662Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 7:34 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Gwen 10...

also i wonder why it says fun monday when ben 10 doesnt air new episodes on monday

i think the pic came from a India commercial.

663Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th April 2014, 10:13 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Uh, guy...1 was his plan, 3 and 4 really weren't his fault, and 5 is just poor comprehension. Those aren't really mistakes.

Anyway, GWEN 10. Oh man. That is great. Though wherever that comes from, it looks possibe that ATTWN and ATTWB aren't going to be held back in every country, as we feared.
Sorry to ask but what makes you so sure neither of those mistakes are Ben's fault?

664Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th April 2014, 1:23 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

PeruAlonso wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:Uh, guy...1 was his plan, 3 and 4 really weren't his fault, and 5 is just poor comprehension. Those aren't really mistakes.

Sorry to ask but what makes you so sure neither of those mistakes are Ben's fault?

Uh, because he tried to stop them from happening but failed? Losing isn't a mistake of its own, it's just losing.

665Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th April 2014, 3:12 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Gwen 10...

I say it!!!!

For god sake, Derrick show a female Ditto of color pink, who more could be?

666Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th April 2014, 3:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:
Gwen 10...

I say it!!!!

For god sake, Derrick show a female Ditto of color pink, who more could be?

Uh, that splixson incidental is just a splixson incidental, it's not an omnitrix alien of any sort.

667Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th April 2014, 1:11 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Honestly, I don't know what's worse.

CN not airing Omniverse episodes in production order or putting on too long a break?

I can understand if the show needs a break for the holidays but stopping after April? Neptune's beard! Waiting for 6 months was a real drag!

And let's not forget the episodes airing out of order! I mean, Showdown airing after Store 23 instead of before or no 2-part episode with Vilgax and Eon next Saturday and the following? Talk about stupid!

How long will Omniverse be on break after Collect This? I do not want to wait another 6 months again! Waiting until October is just no fun at all! I'd rather CN brought Omniverse back in August or September!

Why do these episodes air out of order and how long will the break last for the show?

668Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th April 2014, 12:20 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

So derrick confirmed that one of the rooters is someone we've seen before, does anyone have any guesses as to who it could be?

669Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th April 2014, 7:27 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

ZeroRecoil wrote:So derrick confirmed that one of the rooters is someone we've seen before, does anyone have any guesses as to who it could be?

The Rooters are Plumbers or at less part of the Plumbers, so have to be one plumber that we have see before, like one of the members of the Plumber Kids or some of the High plumbers?

I think could be maybe Morgg, the Plumber that was in charge of tha Prison in the Null Void or could be Gorvan.

Whatever is really cool that at less one member of the Rooters have a name alredy in the Ben 10 history small it is will be really cool and if that member was good before that would be even more emotive to the evens of the Weapon XI

670Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th April 2014, 7:50 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:So derrick confirmed that one of the rooters is someone we've seen before, does anyone have any guesses as to who it could be?

The Rooters are Plumbers or at less part of the Plumbers, so have to be one plumber that we have see before, like one of the members of the Plumber Kids or some of the High plumbers?

I think could be maybe Morgg, the Plumber that was in charge of tha Prison in the Null Void or could be Gorvan.

Whatever is really cool that at less one member of the Rooters have a name alredy in the Ben 10 history small it is will be really cool and if that member was good before that would be even more emotive to the evens of the Weapon XI
im thinking kevin hes a plumber lol jk jk

671Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th April 2014, 7:54 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

imagine if it was vilgax

http://shrek.com

672Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th April 2014, 7:58 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber

Kwarrel, Ragnarok, Phil, some random, or a main char withholding information.

I hope they don't make Kevin a clone or something so they can have an evil Kevin on the loose, because I get the impression that they want it to replicate Ben 10K in the end when it didn't make much sense in the first series and it hardly makes sense now. Maybe they're making a Kevin clone though, something to that extent - I'm not sure.

673Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th April 2014, 3:04 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

What if it's Mr. Baumann? :O

674Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th April 2014, 4:13 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

It's definitely a stretch, but I would really really like it if it was Max.

675Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 27 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th April 2014, 12:43 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:It's definitely a stretch, but I would really really like it if it was Max.
That would be so fantastic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 27 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum