Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 38]

776Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 12:49 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:Ben 10 Omniverse has been doing good on Saturday mornings.
The ratings went down to a million
UA had 2 million, OV currently has 1 million.

777Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 2:11 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Where can I find Universe VS Tennyson in English?

778Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 2:47 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:I hope CN will bring Omniverse back in September. I mean, really. Who wants to wait until October?

Last year, I had high hopes of Omniverse coming back that month.

I'll bet you're all wondering why I'd want the show to come back in September.

Here are 2 reasons:

1. Considering AF S3 started in September 11th, UA Season 3 started on September 16th and Omniverse started on September 22nd, I think Omniverse should continue to air that same month.

2. It sounds like the best way to begin the Fall season. Reminds you of when cartoon shows and new seasons premiered every September, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'd love to see Omniverse continue in September starting either Friday nights or Saturday mornings. Either day works for me.
It's the best time to show the rest of the 30 episodes tbh.
And if its a primetime hour, Ben 10 should get more views, that's how Ultimate Alien made it, and if they keep Ben 10 at the last hour of action shows, or in the mornings of weekdays, then the views will go down crazingly. If they put it back on Primetime and air it when most of CN's popular shows air it, Ben 10 might have a chance of getting back on the top.
Oh and just to put a note, Universe VS Tennyson and No Honor Among Bros got leaked in English, Universe VS Tennyson is better then I expected, and just a note Slix Vigma is officially ruined... (that is all for spoilers)
Where were they leaked

779Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 4:15 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:I hope CN will bring Omniverse back in September. I mean, really. Who wants to wait until October?

Here are 2 reasons:

1. Considering AF S3 started in September 11th, UA Season 3 started on September 16th and Omniverse started on September 22nd, I think Omniverse should continue to air that same month.

2. It sounds like the best way to begin the Fall season. Reminds you of when cartoon shows and new seasons premiered every September, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'd love to see Omniverse continue in September starting either Friday nights or Saturday mornings. Either day works for me.
And if its a primetime hour, Ben 10 should get more views, that's how Ultimate Alien made it, and if they keep Ben 10 at the last hour of action shows, or in the mornings of weekdays, then the views will go down crazingly. If they put it back on Primetime and air it when most of CN's popular shows air it, Ben 10 might have a chance of getting back on the top.
Oh and just to put a note, Universe VS Tennyson and No Honor Among Bros got leaked in English, Universe VS Tennyson is better then I expected, and just a note Slix Vigma is officially ruined... (that is all for spoilers)
Where were they leaked
I'll say where in a private message, but I'm not linking them here because I don't want to get in any trouble.

Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 15th August 2014, 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total

780Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 4:19 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

PeruAlonso wrote:Where can I find Universe VS Tennyson in English?
To you as well as my comment above, but I tried sending you a message and it wouldn't allow me.

781Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 4:23 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

Here are 2 reasons:

I didnt get the message
Where were they leaked
I'll say where in a private message, but I'm not linking them here because I don't want to get in any trouble.

782Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 11:38 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:

Here are 2 reasons:

Yes, Universe vs Tennyson is a mature episode, about laws and how you cant touch even the criminals or a lawyer without pay, this episode make the ongoing Ben 10 story go foward and put 3 points more;

The First alien lawyer and an explanation of how the villains goes out of Plumbers Base so quickly, how the changes designs happens into the universe of the series and finally Ben finally use Alien X (full) and see how powerfull he is...

About No Honor Among Bros, the only reason i see to this episode is that Omniverse Staff wants to create a episode dedicated to the 3 crappy aliens that they create in Outbreack and that dont have any powers to the time and in this way dont create another Fasttrack.

But like always bad plan, they write episodes of almost 30 minutes and not of 22 minutes, they for time cant show powers of Molestache and in the last second also cut Walkatrout, so what the hell? we find out that The Worst is one of the "best" aliens of Ben, because he is indestructible, nothing can hurt him, so end of story...

783Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 11:45 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:Ben 10 Omniverse has been doing good on Saturday mornings.
The ratings went down to a million
UA had 2 million, OV currently has 1 million.

This put me sad, Ben 10 is part of my life is like CSI Las Vegas, i dont want they end but the ratings goes worst and worst, to a tv series 10 millions is the final of the road. But for an animated tv series 1 millions is like quickly dead.

So is sad, for me to see what CN and Nick that was the first animated channels had become, Nick with the Teen Ager crappy shows and CN with the even worst animated show so for my this is Legend of Korra

784Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 3:46 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
So is sad, for me to see what CN and Nick that was the first animated channels had become, Nick with the Teen Ager crappy shows and CN with the even worst animated show so for my this is Legend of Korra
I think what's worst is cartoon network doesn't have much variety as it used to.

785Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 22nd August 2014, 12:43 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Blukic and Driba Go To Area 51 is out in English, Leaving the Rooters episode left to be leaked.
If you're wondering where to find all the other episodes, go to either Ben 10 Extranet, or 4shared.
I'm not going to link them because I don't want to get in any trouble, but I will atleast have the curtsy to tell you where they are.

786Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 22nd August 2014, 9:07 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Blukic and Driba Go To Area 51 is out in English, Leaving the Rooters episode left to be leaked.
If you're wondering where to find all the other episodes, go to either Ben 10 Extranet, or 4shared.
I'm not going to link them because I don't want to get in any trouble, but I will atleast have the curtsy to tell you where they are.
I don't see them

787Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 22nd August 2014, 9:24 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Blukic and Driba Go To Area 51 is out in English, Leaving the Rooters episode left to be leaked.
I don't see them
You gotta go to Legendo or google ben 10 4shared, you'll find something, But if they were just recently deleted then you'll have to wait til Fall.

788Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd August 2014, 8:30 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

The episodes are not leaked, they go out in tv. I saw the 6 episodes of Arc 6 in spanish in the TV and the more funny in CN.

While CN USA takes an hiatus after Arc 5 "Monster Party" episodes here in Latin America the episodes dont get Leaked, CN Latin America take the choice of air 6 episodes of Arc 6.

So i will get with the choice, that one guy in Latin America change spanish to english, i see some episodes in english too here in Venezuela, using the modem but is not big deal at less yo recorde it...

789Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 26th August 2014, 6:58 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Time to break the silence

http://ask.fm/DerrickJWyatt/answer/118121276020

790Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 26th August 2014, 7:10 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Really not feeling the brown hair. The face looks kinda old, but eh...I like the outfit more than UA's, but why is the hair brown

http://shrek.com

791Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th August 2014, 4:24 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:Really not feeling the brown hair. The face looks kinda old, but eh...I like the outfit more than UA's, but why is the hair brown

Her VA in ultimate alien sounded like a pack a day smoker. Lets hope the nano chips forced her to quit and regrow her voice box lol

792Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th August 2014, 12:45 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Well according to the Cartoon Network schedule, no new episodes in September.
October is our only hope...
It just pisses me off that Cartoon Network gives hate on Ben 10 so much, especially since they stopped merchandising and promoting it, ugh!

793Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th August 2014, 1:45 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I'm just annoyed that CN decides not to have Ben 10: Omniverse air in September. Waiting till October is a drag for me.

794Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th August 2014, 1:56 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

PeruAlonso wrote:I'm just annoyed that CN decides not to have Ben 10: Omniverse air in September. Waiting till October is a drag for me.
Ikr, btw I love you're reaction video with Powerpuff Girls, that's so me right now.

795Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th August 2014, 2:03 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

I am not surprised about Ben 10 having premieres in October something like that has been done before.

796Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th August 2014, 2:11 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber

Is October confirmed? I wonder how long this could be put off and what it means for a 5th series/continuation, especially given that announcement that a "beloved CN original was ending" or something like that.

797Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th August 2014, 2:31 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Is October confirmed? I wonder how long this could be put off and what it means for a 5th series/continuation, especially given that announcement that a "beloved CN original was ending" or something like that.
Not at this time. A new premiere in October is not a surprise. In other countries Ben 10 is still being shown.

798Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th August 2014, 2:17 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Is October confirmed? I wonder how long this could be put off and what it means for a 5th series/continuation, especially given that announcement that a "beloved CN original was ending" or something like that.
Where was that announcement?

799Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 31st August 2014, 9:16 am

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:

"I spent some time this week at Cartoon Network, and learned the following ...

Despite (or because of?) the network's powerhouse success, one beloved series will be exiting stage left and the network will soon add two new ones. (I won't say more than that. I only know a teensy bit of additional information, anyway.)"

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/network-of-cartoons.html

It's certainly on the reliable ends of insider leaks and CN would never be open about doing this, but it could also just be clickbait. That and maybe it was Annoying Orange or something that they removed, since I think that happened shortly after.

This scheduling treatment is reminiscent of what happened to YJ and GL though so I'm still dubious.

800Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 31st August 2014, 12:23 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

"I spent some time this week at Cartoon Network, and learned the following ...

Despite (or because of?) the network's powerhouse success, one beloved series will be exiting stage left and the network will soon add two new ones. (I won't say more than that. I only know a teensy bit of additional information, anyway.)"

http://animationguildblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/network-of-cartoons.html

It's certainly on the reliable ends of insider leaks and CN would never be open about doing this, but it could also just be clickbait. That and maybe it was Annoying Orange or something that they removed, since I think that happened shortly after.

This scheduling treatment is reminiscent of what happened to YJ and GL though so I'm still dubious.
Well I did not see annoying orange listed in upfront for 2014.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum