Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 38]

401Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd February 2014, 2:21 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Spitter is probably going to appear in the next Ben10K sequence, leaving Fasttrack and Jetray without hints at appearances. The excuse for Jetray is that he has appeared too much beforehand and Fasttrack's is probably that most people hate him, but they should just give the 4 remaining aliens some appearances so they can just say they had all in one series.

Chromastone and Swampfire had basically no screentime, too, though I suspect for Swampfire it's because the voice hurts Baker's throat.

Derrick said that Spitter hadn't been used, that's all. No hint at future Ben 10K uses or anything, and Ben 10K doesn't work like that anyways. There's no real excuse for any of them, really. Like Painlee said, aliens like Humungousaur were used far more than Jet Ray, but they've made returns. They just haven't used those aliens. It's puzzling and not pleasant, but it is what it is.

Also, it wasn't Swampfire's voice that hurt Dee's voice, it was Humungousaur's. Which is probably part of the reason why DiMaggio voices him now....

402Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd February 2014, 5:33 am

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber

Obviously the Jetray excuse holds little merit, but that's what one of the producers said somewhere down the line. He was used a lot, even more considering he debuted later on than some of the other common aliens, but I can think of at least one(Humungousaur) that debuted with him and got more appearances without even counting Omniverse. I guess they considered him more of a flagship to the series.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
Derrick said that Spitter hadn't been used, that's all. No hint at future Ben 10K uses or anything, and Ben 10K doesn't work like that anyways. There's no real excuse for any of them, really. Like Painlee said, aliens like Humungousaur were used far more than Jet Ray, but they've made returns. They just haven't used those aliens. It's puzzling and not pleasant, but it is what it is.

Also, it wasn't Swampfire's voice that hurt Dee's voice, it was Humungousaur's. Which is probably part of the reason why DiMaggio voices him now....
Can't find him saying that but I feel like I remember him saying it. I still think if Ben10K is popping up there's always a chance they'll decide to use Spitter for continuity nods. Also they brought back the Halloween trio and all but one of the Future trio so leaving Spitter hanging would be pretty awkward.

I said suspect on that case, because while Humungousar's voiceswap is common knowledge nobody asks much about Swampfire past "why don't you use him more". Swampfire and Humungousar both have a guttural tone I could see being what hurt Dee's throat. An interesting thing is that apparently Swampfire has a different VA for the Omniverse 2 videogame. Given that he did voicework for other aliens in the videogame but not Swampfire, I'd say I'm probably right.

403Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th February 2014, 8:39 pm

4armlover

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Obviously the Jetray excuse holds little merit, but that's what one of the producers said somewhere down the line. He was used a lot, even more considering he debuted later on than some of the other common aliens, but I can think of at least one(Humungousaur) that debuted with him and got more appearances without even counting Omniverse. I guess they considered him more of a flagship to the series.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

Can't find him saying that but I feel like I remember him saying it. I still think if Ben10K is popping up there's always a chance they'll decide to use Spitter for continuity nods. Also they brought back the Halloween trio and all but one of the Future trio so leaving Spitter hanging would be pretty awkward.

I said suspect on that case, because while Humungousar's voiceswap is common knowledge nobody asks much about Swampfire past "why don't you use him more". Swampfire and Humungousar both have a guttural tone I could see being what hurt Dee's throat. An interesting thing is that apparently Swampfire has a different VA for the Omniverse 2 videogame. Given that he did voicework for other aliens in the videogame but not Swampfire, I'd say I'm probably right.

This is a great theory! I find it quite plausible. Smile

404Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 12:09 am

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/hp_aspace_ben10_gc-galacticmonsters_dated.jpg

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/prop_aspace_ben10_gc-galacticmonsters_dated.jpg

Now for the wait....

405Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 1:04 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/hp_aspace_ben10_gc-galacticmonsters_dated.jpg

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/prop_aspace_ben10_gc-galacticmonsters_dated.jpg

Now for the wait....
Sweet... so Blitzwolfer finally joins the game creator, I already know what Snare-Oh will do, due to the fact of Duel of the Duplicates, but too bad there's no Ultimate Humungousaur in it still.
I hope CN edits the site to add Blitzwolfer and Frankenstrike to the CN site.

406Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 5:43 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/ben10_galacticmonsters_bg_1600x300.jpg

Gutrot....

407Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 5:57 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/ben10_galacticmonsters_bg_1600x300.jpg

Gutrot....

He. Looks. Awesome. That's all I have to say.

Oh, and Z'Skayr also looks pretty cool.

408Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 6:01 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i78/ben10_galacticmonsters_bg_1600x300.jpg

Gutrot....

maybe, it doesn't matter because that design is awesome.

409Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 6:23 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Geez! I think it's obvious, but this whole arc has "Halloween" all over it. Something tells me we will see a lot of references to horror movies in these episodes, don't you think?

410Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 6:23 pm

Plumber
Plumber

A lot more mechanical-looking than I thought, assuming it's Gutrot. Wonder if all those indentations will leak out gas or something.

411Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 6:27 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Gutrot looks amazing, I can't wait to see his debut! Now if only we can just see Whampire...

412Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 6:39 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:A lot more mechanical-looking than I thought, assuming it's Gutrot. Wonder if all those indentations will leak out gas or something.
could be after all it seem to have a gasmask were the omnitrix symbol is.

413Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 6:45 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

He actually looks decent

414Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 7:53 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Did no one notice zs'Skayr in the gutrot photo i love his and gutrots design cant wait for the new season its coming soon

415Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 7:58 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:Did no one notice zs'Skayr in the gutrot photo i love his and gutrots design cant wait for the new season its coming soon

i noticed Zs'Skayr but i absolutely despise his redesign he looked much better in OS/AF

Last edited by painlee on 6th February 2014, 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

416Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 8:02 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Zs'Skayr looks fabulouis. Except the flippy skull. But the rest is fabulouis enough that I forgive it.

"Gutrot" I don't even know what's happening there. In a good way. Weird and awesome.

http://shrek.com

417Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th February 2014, 8:15 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Did no one notice zs'Skayr in the gutrot photo i love his and gutrots design cant wait for the new season its coming soon

i noticed Zs'Skayr but i absolutely despise his redesign he looked much better in OS/AF
the only thing i think is wierd about his deisgn is how his head is rightside up i mean how can someone just turn their head around unless maybe he has that power its a possibility

418Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th February 2014, 12:06 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Zs'Skayr looks fantastic. I've gotten over the skull, it just looks awesome.

"Gutrot" is a pretty interesting design. I like it well enough, but aren't really in love or anything. We'll have to see what his powers and voice is like.

I REALLY hope Whampire (or Ventrilosquid?, should it come to that) isn't spoiled, though. I want at least one new alien to be a surprise. I don't think that's too much to ask.

419Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th February 2014, 2:06 am

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Who is Ventrilosquid???????

Also I think that Whampire, Ghostfreak and Gutrot are going to appear in the new intro what do you think about it?

420Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th February 2014, 2:52 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

BelBen10OV wrote:Who is Ventrilosquid???????

Also I think that Whampire, Ghostfreak and Gutrot are going to appear in the new intro what do you think about it?

Ventrilosquid! Danger!

421Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th February 2014, 5:57 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ventrilosquid was a joke by Matt Wayne.

422Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th February 2014, 10:49 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:Ventrilosquid was a joke by Matt Wayne.

Well, you never know when a joke can get real.

Except...they aren't allowed to have that many new aliens now.  Mad 

423Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th February 2014, 11:14 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tammar wrote:He actually looks decent

Kinda sad he's not the least bit scary.

Also, Toepick deserves a spot in this arc.

424Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th February 2014, 1:49 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:

I wouldn't say that until we've seen him in action. His power could easily be to leak some sort of Scarecrow fear gas which would be super scary.

425Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 17 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 5:32 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:

Also, Toepick deserves a spot in this arc.
i dont think he supposed to be scary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum