Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 38]

426Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 10:03 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Tammar wrote:He actually looks decent

Kinda sad he's not the least bit scary.

Also, Toepick deserves a spot in this arc.
i dont think he supposed to be scary.

Toepick is a ugly alien, really ugly, but not is a galactic monster, he is so ugly that he scare to death wathever who see him, but his thing is that he is ugly and smell bad.

Really good arc i will say, would be great to see how Frankenstricke, Blitzwolfer and Snare-Oh goes over used, is sad that they cant put more aliens in new episodes, like jetray, chamalien or fasttrack because now they have so many aliens, but the good side is that we have so good aliens like Toepick, Atomix, Gutrot or Whampire in the sense of old aliens that was say to be powerfull or really bad and in the sense of new aliens!

427Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 2:35 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

Also, Toepick deserves a spot in this arc.
i dont think he supposed to be scary.

Toepick is a ugly alien, really ugly, but not is a galactic monster, he is so ugly that he scare to death wathever who see him, but his thing is that he is ugly and smell bad.

Really good arc i will say, would be great to see how Frankenstricke, Blitzwolfer and Snare-Oh goes over used, is sad that they cant put more aliens in new episodes, like jetray, chamalien or fasttrack because now they have so many aliens, but the good side is that we have so good aliens like Toepick, Atomix, Gutrot or Whampire in the sense of old aliens that was say to be powerfull or really bad and in the sense of new aliens!

He scares anyone to death, thus a monster. He is an alien, thus galactic. Toepick is a galactic monster. At least I see him as one.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 8th February 2014, 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

428Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 2:36 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9wz4Jn-pJo

they brought back young ripjaws's os eyes this is beautiful those were always my favorite part and now they are back <3

http://shrek.com

429Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 2:42 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

verbomaniac wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I wouldn't say that until we've seen him in action. His power could easily be to leak some sort of Scarecrow fear gas which would be super scary.

I changed my mind, he looks scarier in the new intro.

430Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 3:45 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

For those in the Moutain and West Coast stay tuned for a Galactic Monsters promo, here's the spoilers:
NRG (in and out of suit) is in the Ghostfreak episode
Frankenstrike is in Something Zombozo Comes This Way (his sequence is repeated)
Wildvine is in the 3 parter, idk which
there's a Scooby-Doo chase scene and Zed returns in Mystery Incorperal
Charmcaster's in it and has her old look (which looks so much better)

Here's something off the Ghostfreak episode
Ghostfreak: AH, THE LIGHT... IT BURNS!!!!!
NRG (out of suit, glowing): Your just saying that cause your a bad guy and want to sound evil!

431Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 3:48 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:Zs'Skayr looks fabulouis. Except the flippy skull. But the rest is fabulouis enough that I forgive it.

"Gutrot" I don't even know what's happening there. In a good way. Weird and awesome.

Agreed.

432Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:11 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:For those in the Moutain and West Coast stay tuned for a Galactic Monsters promo, here's the spoilers:

NRG (out of suit, glowing): Your just saying that cause your a bad guy and want to sound evil!

Did you record it or did you took pictures can someone record it please.

433Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:14 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

BelBen10OV wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:For those in the Moutain and West Coast stay tuned for a Galactic Monsters promo, here's the spoilers:

Did you record it can someone record it please.
I recorded it off my DVR, but can't upload it to YouTube, since I no longer have a channel, But I took snaps!
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Wildvine6
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Frankenstrike31
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Frankenstrike32
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 NRG8

434Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:16 pm

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:

Did you record it can someone record it please.
I recorded it off my DVR, but can't upload it to YouTube, since I no longer have a channel, But I took snaps!
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Wildvine6
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Frankenstrike31
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Frankenstrike32
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 NRG8
Can you upload on Google Drive?

435Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:18 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Of you can do that please do it

436Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:19 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

BelBen10OV wrote:Of you can do that please do it
Can't either, sorry. BTW in the ad, Kevin references the famous What's New Scooby Doo line: "Looks like we got another mystery on our hands"

437Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:22 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ok can you upload even more pics please

438Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:27 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

BelBen10OV wrote:Ok can you upload even more pics please
Sure, I'm also on the CN Live Stream atm, so maybe I'll take some HD-er pics of the stuff I have now. But I'll post more, like NRG in his suit, Kevin, Zed, Charmcaster, Ghostfreak... ya...

Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 8th February 2014, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

439Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:29 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sure, I'm also on the CN Live Stream atm, so maybe I'll take some HD-er pics of the stuff I have now.

Ok thanks

440Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 4:39 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sure, I'm also on the CN Live Stream atm, so maybe I'll take some HD-er pics of the stuff I have now. But I'll post more, like NRG in his suit, Kevin, Zed, Charmcaster, Ghostfreak... ya...

Can you post charmcaster and ghostfreak please

441Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 5:35 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

So I got better versions of the pictures on there for HD, but I'll have to get camera quality pics of everything else, if that's ok? I'll post the Frankenstrike stuff on Something Zombozo This Way Comes

442Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 5:42 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

the season intro.

443Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 5:46 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:So I got better versions of the pictures on there for HD, but I'll have to get camera quality pics of everything else, if that's ok? I'll post the Frankenstrike stuff on Something Zombozo This Way Comes

Ok but can you please post charmcaster and Ghostfreak.

444Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 5:46 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

BelBen10OV wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:So I got better versions of the pictures on there for HD, but I'll have to get camera quality pics of everything else, if that's ok? I'll post the Frankenstrike stuff on Something Zombozo This Way Comes

Yes, one minute

445Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 5:49 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:

Yes, one minute

Ok

446Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 5:57 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:the season intro.
they shouldve put this arc on halloween because the music sounds so halloweeny

447Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 6:15 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I'll upload the photos later today, my iPod's freaking out, but I did manage to get 3 more uploaded, so here:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Image

448Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 6:17 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomotrix can you please post Ghostfreak and charmcaster

449Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 6:23 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

BelBen10OV wrote:Ebomotrix can you please post Ghostfreak and charmcaster
I will later...

450Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 18 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th February 2014, 6:26 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:Ebomotrix can you please post Ghostfreak and charmcaster
I will later...

ok thank you
Did you managed to take them in HD?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next