Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 38]

751Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 24th July 2014, 8:12 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:For now, there's no proof that Ben 10: Omniverse will continue in September but if it does, I'd like to see it return either Friday nights at 7 starting September 5th or Saturday mornings starting September 6th.

What do you think? Anyone except AleSlr19 is welcome to respond.

I am from Latin America, thanks for that... And until now looks like CN dont have plans to show the 2 final episodes; "Weapon XI: Part 1/2", what is really bad because now we have 4 episodes to air....
I said anyone except AleSlr19! I'm tired of you responding to my posts and you know why? Because they don't make sense!

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Larvitar05

Get lost! Now!

752Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 25th July 2014, 1:37 am

GeneralSecura

Human
Human

PeruAlonso wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:For now, there's no proof that Ben 10: Omniverse will continue in September but if it does, I'd like to see it return either Friday nights at 7 starting September 5th or Saturday mornings starting September 6th.

I am from Latin America, thanks for that... And until now looks like CN dont have plans to show the 2 final episodes; "Weapon XI: Part 1/2", what is really bad because now we have 4 episodes to air....
I said anyone except AleSlr19! I'm tired of you responding to my posts and you know why? Because they don't make sense!

Get lost! Now!
And I'm tired of you posting on this forum in general. If anyone's posts don't make sense and are completely pointless, it's yours.

753Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 25th July 2014, 2:09 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

GeneralSecura wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Get lost! Now!
And I'm tired of you posting on this forum in general. If anyone's posts don't make sense and are completely pointless, it's yours.
Hey now we all have the right to post if we please no matter what anyone says.

754Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th July 2014, 11:14 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Anything out of comic con so far?

755Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 12:07 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:Anything out of comic con so far?
Ben 10 didn't go to Comic-Con this year, CN said it. It's weird, first the toys, then the games, now the Comic-Cons? I think CN is trying to kill off Ben 10.

756Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 12:11 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ben 10 didn't go to Comic-Con this year, CN said it. It's weird, first the toys, then the games, now the Comic-Cons? I think CN is trying to kill off Ben 10.
Why on earth would cartoon network kill off Ben 10 it's still doing well in many other places on the globe and it's still airing in other countries.

757Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 12:42 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Hopefully time for another revamp. One that less scooby doo and more justice league.

758Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 1:01 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:Hopefully time for another revamp. One that less scooby doo and more justice league.
Yea I think there is likely going to do another revamp by the time Omniverse is over. The Ten year anniversary is coming next year.

759Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 1:27 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

I hope a revamp would be more towards UAF or OS. Or a mix of both.

760Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 3:42 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Why on earth would cartoon network kill off Ben 10 it's still doing well in many other places on the globe and it's still airing in other countries.
Yeah but CN US runs most of the show, and they don't care how many views they get in other countries, because if a show in the US has 1 million views or less, they'll cancel it, or end it off completely after the order they were given. OV and LOK will get proper finales, but that doesn't mean they'll get additional seasons or series.

761Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 3:48 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Yeah but CN US runs most of the show, and they don't care how many views they get in other countries, because if a show in the US has 1 million views or less, they'll cancel it, or end it off completely after the order they were given. OV and LOK will get proper finales, but that doesn't mean they'll get additional seasons or series.
Ben 10 Omniverse has been doing well in ratings in the u.s while it's airing.

762Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 6:44 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber

Ben 10 is doing well, and with the intended demographic(unlike Korra). Ben 10 has 30 episodes left to air(in the US), and is about 70 weeks off from the 10th anniversary.

It's pretty much CN's only action series left next to that cgi lego thing - worst case scenario is that they save #49 and 50 for the anniversary then end the series. I wonder if US will follow BR and air the next episodes without including 49 and 50 or if they'll use it as an arc 6 finale. Then again, they could also air it towards the end and still continue the series - ending it seems like burning money.

763Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 7:17 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira
Human
Human

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Ben 10 is doing well, and with the intended demographic(unlike Korra). Ben 10 has 30 episodes left to air(in the US), and is about 70 weeks off from the 10th anniversary.

It's pretty much CN's only action series left next to that cgi lego thing - worst case scenario is that they save #49 and 50 for the anniversary then end the series. I wonder if US will follow BR and air the next episodes without including 49 and 50 or if they'll use it as an arc 6 finale. Then again, they could also air it towards the end and still continue the series - ending it seems like burning money.

I am very eager to see this war, I hope they do not view the episode 49 and 50 only the 10th anniversary of the series.

would be absurd catch two episodes of season 5 and just throw them in December of next year!

http://www.ben10extranet.com

764Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th July 2014, 7:42 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Ben 10 is doing well, and with the intended demographic(unlike Korra). Ben 10 has 30 episodes left to air(in the US), and is about 70 weeks off from the 10th anniversary.

More action shows will be added this fall like sonic boom.

765Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th July 2014, 9:06 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

It's possible they might have a Ben 10 panel in 2015 to celebrate 10 years of the franchise.

There are claims that Man of Action is creating two animated shows called "The 7Cs" and "Ghostforce".

I have no interests in watching Sonic Boom, but I will watch Over the Garden Wall and We Bare Bears.

I refuse to watch any Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes or Scooby Doo cartoons (not to mention no longer interested) due to Cartoon Network and Warner Bros' failure to produce more DC Comics animated shows.

I still strongly believe Batman: The Brave and the Bold deserves a Justice League: International comedy spin-off show.

As for upcoming Disney cartoons, I will watch Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero and of cause Star Wars Rebels.

766Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st August 2014, 11:52 am

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira
Human
Human

oh man.
The series is coming in his final season, he tava revealing many spoilers, Cartoon Network should have forbidden to talk about the series on this site.

http://bit.ly/1nFWzLW

767Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 2nd August 2014, 8:42 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:oh man.
The series is coming in his final season, he tava revealing many spoilers, Cartoon Network should have forbidden to talk about the series on this site.

What are you tlking about men?

That is only Derrick, he is sick the people ask him stupids questions that he cant responde because CN USA dont have show any of the Latin America episodes of season 6...

I dont know if you people wish this will be the final seasons of Ben, because do t like Omniverse, but for god sake...

Omniverse is doing a great job, had make fans comback, the ratings are ok, all the toys... I dont think AF or UA will ever make the 14% of what this series had done...

768Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 2nd August 2014, 12:22 pm

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira

Herbet de Jesus Ferreira
Human
Human

AleSIr19 wrote:
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:oh man.

What are you tlking about men?

That is only Derrick, he is sick  the people ask him stupids questions that he cant responde because CN USA dont have show any of the Latin America episodes of season 6...

I dont know if you people wish this will be the final seasons of Ben, because do t like Omniverse, but for god sake...

Omniverse is doing a great job, had make fans comback, the ratings are ok, all the toys... I dont think AF or UA will ever make the 14% of what this series had done...

sorry, forgot the quote, "oh man" actually was a expression. (used by Ben the classic series)

about what you said, was not what I meant.
Surely derrick already know what happens in the last episode.

769Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th August 2014, 1:56 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

To me, it really doesn't matter if Albedo returns! When has there ever been any proof that he'll change?

Even if we see him again, Albedo will still be a thorn on Ben's side! There's no hope for him! He'll never change! And I don't care if anybody believes otherwise!

On the other hand, the two-part episode ought to be worth watching, especially Ben 10,000 (Future Ben) and Ben 23.

770Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th August 2014, 4:23 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

PeruAlonso wrote:To me, it really doesn't matter if Albedo returns! When has there ever been any proof that he'll change?

Even if we see him again, Albedo will still be a thorn on Ben's side! There's no hope for him! He'll never change! And I don't care if anybody believes otherwise!

On the other hand, the two-part episode ought to be worth watching, especially Ben 10,000 (Future Ben) and Ben 23.

He's a villain. He's not SUPPOSED to change. He's supposed to be Ben's enemy.

Sure, changes sometimes happen, but it's not a rule....it's the exception.

771Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th August 2014, 5:29 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Man this place has been like a ghost town well we knew this day would come Ben 10 is confirmed to be cancelled.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/714220288/h991B7631/
Lol did i get anyone? just trying to liven things us around here well never the less ben 10 is actually returning dont know when though. http://www.newsarama.com/20535-cartoon-network-2014-2015-schedule-reveals-beware-the-batman-cancelled-no-new-dc-shows.html I gotta be honest this long break has gotten me to stop watching this show that much dont know what it will be like when it comes back on but i just know im not going to be watching it as much as i used to altough i am intrested in the rooters arc time war and and the there were none and and then there was ben and they better be good.

772Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th August 2014, 8:36 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:Man this place has been like a ghost town well we knew this day would come Ben 10 is confirmed to be cancelled.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/714220288/h991B7631/
Lol did i get anyone? just trying to liven things us around here well never the less ben 10 is actually returning dont know when though. http://www.newsarama.com/20535-cartoon-network-2014-2015-schedule-reveals-beware-the-batman-cancelled-no-new-dc-shows.html I gotta be honest this long break has gotten me to stop watching this show that much dont know what it will be like when it comes back on but i just know im not going to be watching it as much as i used to altough i am intrested in the rooters arc time war and and the there were none and and then there was ben and they better be good.
You realize Beware the Batman is on Toonami now right?
And I know the episodes for the finales are going to be good.

773Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th August 2014, 8:57 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I hope CN will bring Omniverse back in September. I mean, really. Who wants to wait until October?

Last year, I had high hopes of Omniverse coming back that month.

I'll bet you're all wondering why I'd want the show to come back in September.

Here are 2 reasons:

1. Considering AF S3 started in September 11th, UA Season 3 started on September 16th and Omniverse started on September 22nd, I think Omniverse should continue to air that same month.

2. It sounds like the best way to begin the Fall season. Reminds you of when cartoon shows and new seasons premiered every September, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'd love to see Omniverse continue in September starting either Friday nights or Saturday mornings. Either day works for me.

774Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 14th August 2014, 10:57 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

PeruAlonso wrote:I hope CN will bring Omniverse back in September. I mean, really. Who wants to wait until October?

Last year, I had high hopes of Omniverse coming back that month.

I'll bet you're all wondering why I'd want the show to come back in September.

Here are 2 reasons:

1. Considering AF S3 started in September 11th, UA Season 3 started on September 16th and Omniverse started on September 22nd, I think Omniverse should continue to air that same month.

2. It sounds like the best way to begin the Fall season. Reminds you of when cartoon shows and new seasons premiered every September, doesn't it?

Anyway, I'd love to see Omniverse continue in September starting either Friday nights or Saturday mornings. Either day works for me.
It's the best time to show the rest of the 30 episodes tbh.
And if its a primetime hour, Ben 10 should get more views, that's how Ultimate Alien made it, and if they keep Ben 10 at the last hour of action shows, or in the mornings of weekdays, then the views will go down crazingly. If they put it back on Primetime and air it when most of CN's popular shows air it, Ben 10 might have a chance of getting back on the top.
Oh and just to put a note, Universe VS Tennyson and No Honor Among Bros got leaked in English, Universe VS Tennyson is better then I expected, and just a note Slix Vigma is officially ruined... (that is all for spoilers)

775Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th August 2014, 12:00 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ben 10 Omniverse has been doing good on Saturday mornings.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum